Main Forums > Living With HIV

Eep. What is this?

(1/2) > >>

Mouse:

I haven't been outside or anything, so I'm pretty sure it can't be poison. It just appeared on my right upper arm this morning. It doesn't itch, it doesn't hurt, even if I touch it.

I'm confused, because I haven't rubbed up against anything, I've been taking the same meds for a while now - at least long enough where I'd think if something were to come about because of it it would have already.
 ???

I'm concerned just because I don't know what it's from, I have an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow. But I'm worried and I don't like waiting to find out shit like this. Any ideas?

Moffie65:
Not a clue Jaser,

I wouldn't think it was a rash from meds, 'cause that would be irritating.  A weed would leave some poison that would be irritating.  I just don't know. 

Good to see you are going to the doctor tomorrow, because things like this should be seen early.  Tomorrow is good

In Love, and Support.

Cliff:
Go see a doc.  Could just be a regular old, home grown rash.  Try washing it (daily) with some anti-dandroff shampoo, when you're in the shower.  Or use an OTC anti-fungal product.

Cliff

Who hopes folks don't start posting pics of their genitals in hopes of getting a STD/I diagnosis.  Oh my God, the Fears section!  Yikes!

HIVworker:

--- Quote from: Cliff on June 29, 2006, 07:11:08 PM ---Who hopes folks don't start posting pics of their genitals in hopes of getting a STD/I diagnosis.  Oh my God, the Fears section!  Yikes!

--- End quote ---

Don't even joke about that.

To the original poster...

Please see a doctor over this, as internet advice on that sort of picture (even by the best doctor) would be unreliable.

R

Mouse:
Yup, that's why I'm going.

I was told it's probably an allergic reaction. I've been having extra bad allergies this year so far, I'd always get them in the summer, just seasonal crap, but never as severely as I have been. Woo, had fun with benadryl, too.  :D It makes me euphoric and I hallucinate.

Anyways. I'll find out tomorrow. I guess it's a good thing that it doesn't hurt or itch cause I guess that means it's nothing really bad.

Hopefully it is just an allergy hive-y sort of thing cause then I guess he'll give me something to put on it or maybe just to leave it alone since it's not bothering me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version