HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Can HIV transmitted from a handjob with unknown oil?

(1/2) > >>

on99:
Hi all,
  I went to have massage three weeks ago. That lady first washed her hand in toilet (I told her) then she started massage on my back for about 5 mins. Then she put baby oil directly on the tip of my penis. WHen she applied thsoe baby oil, the tip of the bottle touched the tip of my penis. I didn't wear condom at that time. Can HIV transmited that way? I am very concerned about my risky act.
  I saw sth like herpe (really small bubble that need to sketch my skin to see). Would that be herpe?
  I want to know if condom is so effective? why hiv is still transmitting to so many people.
Thanks for info
on99 :-[

RapidRod:
No, HIV can not be transmitted in that manner. At no time were you at risk. You'll have to see your doctor to diagnose herpies.

on99:

--- Quote from: RapidRod on July 01, 2007, 10:11:27 PM ---No, HIV can not be transmitted in that manner. At no time were you at risk. You'll have to see your doctor to diagnose herpies.

--- End quote ---
thank you for your reply.
But what if she has applied oil to another person and that bottle has some leftover body fluid from other person. Would you say this is no risk too? Is that becoz HIV cannot survive in the air for more than a minute?
Thanks for ur help

RapidRod:
It wouldn't matter. You can not transmit HIV in that manner. Unless you have unprotect anal or vaginal sex or you share works with another IV drug abuser, then you have nothing to worry about.

Andy Velez:
A big loud and absolute NO! as far as risk in this incident.

Instead of coming up with more what ifs how about reading our Transmission lesson where you get all of the basics. There's a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section.

Cheers,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version