Main Forums > Living With HIV

"1 CD4" - What's the Cost in US Currancy?

(1/5) > >>

Life:
Five Days ago, I was dealing with a guest.  We were having a pleasant conversation and I was finalizing her "stay", then she Sneezed a big loogy at me without covering her mouth and I literally had to whipe my face!! "Oh I am sorry, I have this awful cold"   :'( I gave her this very glaring look and pulled my hanky out and wiped my face.   "I said oh that's ok" (you f**king ASS).  So given the fact she is a multi-millionaire.  How much do I charge for every CD4 that now is being directed at my cold that I have developed from this guest?   $1,000, $10,000 dollars?  Ive got her credit card.  I would just charge it under MIE (Miscellaneous Infection Expense).   I am sure the hotel will back me on that... I should have wished her well and "Thanked her for helping Kill me and come back soon!"

Anyway, I have a cold and this will be my first since my diagnosis.   Weeee... Another marker... :-\

Love

BB:
Rich rude wench. Bitch slap her next time. But cash out the credit card first.

Poor advice I know, but what is wrong with some people!

BB

Get well Eric and say hi to William.

cubbybear:
Totally agree with BB on that one Eric, you should have bitch slapped the troll.  Hurling boogers at high speed is so classy! NOT.  What's her credit card details? I need some new cross-trainers. LOL

I don't know how I've avoided colds and the flu so far, I've been sneezed and hacked on by my hairdresser, and my ex that I live with has also had the flu!

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: Eric on June 28, 2006, 09:15:04 PM ---"Oh I am sorry, I have this awful cold"    

--- End quote ---

that's all she said?!!?   ??? ???  wow - she's atrociously self-centered  >:(

Eldon:
Eric,

That was so f******g rude of her. What gives her the right to send slob your way because she is a multi-millionare? None. Bitch slap is what she should have gotten.

Take some Advil Cold and Sinus and call it the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version