HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

A question about Oralsex

(1/3) > >>

vhungcak2:
Hello every people!
i'm from Viet Nam and my English is so bad.i hope you can understand me.
about 2 weeks ago i got into fight with a man.After that i noticed a small cut on my nose(about 5mm).it might be caused by his finger.There was a rumour
that he had HIV.so im very nervous.I thought tyhat his finger might have his blood on it.Am i infected? I hope i will receive the answear soon.Sorry for my bad Enghlish and thankyou very much.

RapidRod:
vhungcak2, there is nothing to worry about. You can not get infected in the manner. 

vhungcak2:
thank you very much for your reply but is it necessary for me to test after 3 months?

Ann:
v,

You only need to test for hiv if you are sexually active. Along with reading the Welcome Thread and following the link to the Transmission Lesson, here's what you need to know to protect yourself against hiv.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

You did not have a risk for hiv during your fight. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

vhungcak2:
thank you very much for the useful informations you have told me.I will follow what you have advised me. again thanks a lot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version