Main Forums > Someone I Care About Has HIV

A little about wasting please

<< < (2/2)

Patty M:
Thank you so much for all of the support I appreciate you already and I am fairly new here. Just an update for  my brother, he is doing so much better on the medication and I am totally amazed at how well he is on the mend. His diahrea lasted only a few days and he is out of the bed more than he is in it. I did not expect him to be so much better after only 9 days on the medication. He has gained a pound even. I know there will still be scarey times and I am grateful to have this place to come to. J.R.E, David and md thank you so much for your valuable experience and knowledge. Patty M

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: Patty M on June 27, 2007, 05:35:53 PM --- Just an update for  my brother, he is doing so much better on the medication and I am totally amazed at how well he is on the mend. His diahrea lasted only a few days and he is out of the bed more than he is in it. I did not expect him to be so much better after only 9 days on the medication.
--- End quote ---

Hello Patty,

Im glad to hear that your brother is doing better !! Stay in touch with us, and if you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask ! Its also great that your brother is out of bed more, and getting around.

Take care----Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version