Main Forums > Living With HIV

Fuzeon Side Effects

(1/2) > >>

Jeffreyj:
I have been on FUZEON for nearly one year. I have recently noticed a shortness of breath when I walk up my stairs(one flight) Has anyone had experience with any weird side effects with Fuzeon. Thank you kindly, Jeff

whizzer:
Been on Fuzeon for 6 months here.  No sides to speak of, other than the occaisional injection site reaction.

allanq:
Jeff,

One of the mysteries of dealing with HIV is that it's so difficult to know what is causing a physical problem. Is it the HIV virus itself? Is it a side effect of the medication? Is it something completely unrelated to HIV?

If you're feeling shortness of breath whenever you engage in mild physical activity, you should have it checked out by your doctor to find out what the underlying problem is.

I've been on Fuzeon for 2.5 years. I haven't heard of shortness of breath being a side effect of Fuzeon.

Allan

Christine:
Hi,
I have been on Fuzeon for three or four years ( I can't remember anything anymore...), I started on the T-20 study. I have had really bad injection site reactions, bruising, but nothing else. I would call your doctor. The shortness of breath should be checked out to make sure it is not something else.
Christine

Eldon:
Hey Jeff,

I agree that you should consult with your Doctor and see if there is something going on with your fatigue. It comes along with being HIV-positive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version