HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Hello, help!

(1/2) > >>

M:
Hello to all, Pardon by ingles, is not my native language and I am using an Internet translator.
 I congratulate them by the good work and I am thankful to them by the disinterested aid that they give.
My consultation is the following one, already does like 11 months,
I was with a sexual worker, I enough I was drunk. There was no penetration neither with the fingers nor with the penis.
 She I take hold the penis and I touch the safe head.
  put a preservative to me with the mouth and it made some seconds of oral sex,
after single I masturbe and is ended the placed preservative.
My fear is that it has had flow or semen of a relation immediately previous
when touching me the penis and that above has placed me condon,
 being left the possible flow within the preservative and that
 I when masturbar to me has irritated to me.
 When arriving at my house as 2 hours after washes the penis to me with alcohol.
 This this badly? Can be irritated the skin?
Lamentably, I had sexual relations without protection with my fiancèe,
 and had to the three weeks rash by a day or two and faringitis.
And in which it goes of the year, sinusitis and bronchitis.
I am Very  scared.
Hello to all, Pardon by ingles, is not my native language and I am using an Internet translator.
 I congratulate them by the good work and I am thankful to them by the disinterested aid that they give.
My consultation is the following one, already does like 11 months,
I was with a sexual worker, I enough I was drunk. There was no penetration neither with the fingers nor with the penis.
 She I take hold the penis and I touch the safe head.
  put a preservative to me with the mouth and it made some seconds of oral sex,
after single I masturbe and is ended the placed preservative.
My fear is that it has had flow or semen of a relation immediately previous
when touching me the penis and that above has placed me condon,
 being left the possible flow within the preservative and that
 I when masturbar to me has irritated to me.
 When arriving at my house as 2 hours after washes the penis to me with alcohol.
 This this badly? Can be irritated the skin?
Lamentably, I had sexual relations without protection with my fiancèe,
 and had to the three weeks rash by a day or two and faringitis.
And in which it goes of the year, sinusitis and bronchitis.
i am very scared.
Thanks.

Lo escribo en español,
Hace como 11 meses estuve con una prostituta, yo estaba bastante borracho.
No tuve relaciones sexuales, ella me agarro el pene con la mano tocando la cabeza del pene seguro.
Despues me puso un preservativo con la boca y me hizo muy poco de sexo oral. muy poco.
Yo me termine masturbando con el preservativo puesto.
Mi temor es el siguiente, que haya tenido flujo vaginal o semen de una relacion inmediatamente anterior (era un burdel) que me haya tocado el pene y luego, me haya colocado el preservativo, quedando el posible flujo dentro. Y al masturbarme me haya irritado.
La verdad es que no recuerdo como abrio el preservtivo ni lo vi en el momento en que me lo coloco.
Despues al llegar a mi casa, como dos horas despues, me lave con alcohol, no se si esto es bueno o es peor, por la posibilidad de irritacion.

Tuve relaciones sin proteccion con mi mujer y tuvo como a las tres semanas un rash por uno o dos dias, y luego faringitis, muy  suave, tomo antibioticos y se le paso.

Yo desde ese momento tuve diarrea algunas veces y heces blandas el resto.

Estoy muy asustado y me siento muy mal por toda la situacion. Y por haber sido irresponsable de esa manera, ya que es la primera vez que lo hacia.

Muchas gracias por todo.

Ann:
M,

You did not have a risk for hiv infection with the sex worker. Getting oral sex is not a risk for hiv infection. Fingering is not a risk for hiv infection.

Please read:¿Cómo se transmite el VIH?

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms and avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

M:
Thanks Ann,
i dont finger the woman! She touch my penis, touching the head for sure.
even if she have flow or semen and touch the uretra it is no risk situacion?

She put a condom with the mouse, i dont see it. 

i end masturbate myself with the condon on.
if was flow inside the condom, is a risky situacion?

agian, my english is very poor!

Sorry about it.

And thanks a lot, for evrything.

Matty the Damned:
M,

You cannot get HIV from someone touching your penis, even if they are menstruating or have semen on their finger. You don't have to worry.

MtD

Andy Velez:
HIV is a difficult virus to transmit. None of the activities you have mentioned put you at risk.

Just because your thoughts are scaring you doesn't mean there was a real risk in this incident because there absolutely was not. Sometimes we find that just because someone is with a sex worker he immediately assumes he was at greater risk or they have shame about being with a professional.

The reality is that most sex workers are very careful because they want to remain uninfected.

I would warn you against mixing casual sex with excessive drinking. That's a dangerous combination. Fortunately in this instance you weren't at risk, but that combination is somethng for you to avoid in the future.

None of your symptoms have anything to do with HIV.

Cheers,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version