POZ magazine
E-newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr MySpace
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 10:03:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 632227
  • Total Topics: 47872
  • Online Today: 249
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I have fallen into a feather bed  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Peter6836

• Me and my Granddaughter Noa
I have fallen into a feather bed
« on: June 11, 2007, 11:23:19 PM »
I did do my move. everything went well. My new home is gorgeous it is up to date and spacious, I have all my things and I keep going on. I am so lucky, I have family and I pay someone to live with me and care for my needs. Although I do pay well for it I take care of others but I am not alone. I have the best doctors, and am able to keep working. I live in an exlusive complex and drive a classic mercedes. I have four kids that love me and life goes on. I fight every day but I keep things going. I will survive.!!!!! I will live well and die well!!!!!

Offline Peter6836

Re: I have fallen into a feather bed
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »
I read all day. I think all night, I am not alone but I am so alone!!!!

Offline Peter6836

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 11:26:42 PM »
I have been alone all my life. I hide myself, yet make my self known. I dream yet am filled with reality.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 11:47:42 PM »
I did do my move. everything went well. My new home is gorgeous it is up to date and spacious, I have all my things and I keep going on. I am so lucky, I have family and I pay someone to live with me and care for my needs. Although I do pay well for it I take care of others but I am not alone. I have the best doctors, and am able to keep working. I live in an exlusive complex and drive a classic mercedes. I have four kids that love me and life goes on. I fight every day but I keep things going. I will survive.!!!!! I will live well and die well!!!!!

Sounds like you're making the right choices emotionally and mentally. Congratz to you

Offline xyahka

• Dance together!! aha!! aha!! I like it!!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 12:16:21 AM »
I read all day. I think all night, I am not alone but I am so alone!!!!

I think we all are borned alone and will die alone (unless you die in a mass attack or something like that). And i think it is good... there is time for everything, time for being happy... time for being sad... time for being reflective... time for bieng in a group.... time for bieng alone.... time for bieng yourself.

I specially like this last period of time. I like this new me, who is more conscious about things to change in the world and in my own life. And yes.. sometimes i am like all you described.... and i give myself time to discover what else i can be. And enjoy it.

hugs

Juan Carlos
13/03/07 1er diagnóstico /Peso: 79kg
19/04/07 CD4: 494 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 80kg
19/07/07 CD4: 659 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79.5kg
06/03/08 CD4: 573 (después de meses muy deprimido) /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79kg
17/09/08 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 84Kg
06/02/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 85Kg /HCV: Neg /HBV: Neg.
07/03/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg / Gym 3días/semana y Natación 2días/semana.
12/05/09 CD4: 470 /Cviral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg.
08/07/09 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 77Kg.
09/12/09 CD4: 510 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg. No medicinas aún
10/01/10 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
15/05/10 CD4: 320 /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
01/02/11 CD4: 291 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
05/05/11 CD4: 366 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
27/07/11 CD4: 255 /CViral: 138000 /Peso: 78kg.

Disfrutando y aceptando una nueva vida...

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.