Main Forums > Living With HIV

3 years since catching the cooties

<< < (2/3) > >>

The Canuck:

--- Quote ---Oh for the non-Americans...cooties is a childhood disease you get simply by touching the opposite sex (or is it by picking your nose). 
--- End quote ---

Still unsure if I had the cooties then..depending of the above.. ???

The Canuck
(Cooties or not cooties...that is the question )

Terry:

--- Quote from: Cliff on June 27, 2006, 07:16:08 PM ---Oh for the non-Americans (citizens of America-lite/Canada)...cooties is a childhood disease you get simply by touching the opposite sex (or is it by picking your nose).  oh, something along those lines.

--- End quote ---

Cliff,
I always believed that cooties were the crabs, body lice. and a bottle of A200 kills them dead.

Terry(Who made the awful mistake of using Ben-gay to treat lice when he was much, much younger) :'(

The Canuck:

--- Quote ---Who made the awful mistake of using Ben-gay to treat lice when he was much, much younger
--- End quote ---

;D

The Canuck
(Who's having a good laugh with this one )

trai:
Damn....man...and to think...I did not think of a single thing that you shared when we met just a couple of days...you were so nice and polite.  I would never have seen any of those things from looking at you.

T Rai

Robert:
Well, Cliff, I think we've all made some really good friendships here. You know I've always felt you treated everyone here with honor and respect and always kept your head above the fray even when you were knee deep in it.  And you make me feel really good.  I like it when people do that.  It seems so easy.

By the way I know exactly what cooties are.  Little boys get them when they touch their best friends (or strange little girls).  When I was growing up we made "cootie catchers", folding and folding again pieces of paper into triangles and  squares.  We would number the squares then put our fingers and thumbs under the flaps and move them around. 

your friend, robt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version