HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

i am so scared

(1/3) > >>

helpme06:
I did a stupid thing today and i am very upset.  i am married.  i was dancing nude for a guy who is hiv positive.  he was masturbating and briefly, for literally a second or two, touched my butt, which has alot of acne.  I am very very worried that if he had pre-cum on his fingers, the contact with the acne could have caused infection.  i called gmhc and the hotline worker said it could possibly be a risk.  can you all please tell me if i was at risk and need testing!!!!

Matty the Damned:
The worker at the GMHC was incorrect. Someone touching your butt (after masturbating or otherwise) will not infect you with HIV. Please read our fabulous Welcome Thread.

If you're sexually active then a twice yearly STD check up (which would include an HIV antibody test) is a wise idea. If it's been a while since your last sexual health checkup or if you've never had one at all, then you may wish to consider making an appointment at your local clinic or with your doctor. I suspect that you've got some guilt issues going on here. This particularly incident is not an HIV situation.

Take care,

MtD

Ann:
help,

Matty mis-read your post. The GMHC worker was wrong. You CANNOT possibly become infected with hiv through what you describe. The rest of Matty's comments were absolutely correct.

Ann

helpme06:
Isn't the acne a port of entry for his pre cum ?  Several of the areas looked very red.  Ive seen websites that regard acne, rash, open sores as equal risks for hiv entry.  How confidently are you about this?  Do i need to get tested before intercouse with my wife because I dont want to infect her over a selfish act that I am responsible for !!!!

Matty the Damned:
The worker at the GMHC was incorrect. Someone touching your butt (after masturbating or otherwise) will not infect you with HIV. Please read our fabulous Welcome Thread

Ann,

Where was I wrong?  ???

MtD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version