Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

I apologize,but I couldn't resist

<< < (2/2)

Terry:
Jake, Go back to bed. Your meds are making you sound like Jim Baker when hes selling religious medallions on TV to old ladies on SSI. I never heard of anyone (Immigrants) getting any kind of social security without having to have paid into the system first for a certain amount of time.

And I know your putting out misinformation with this BS for I have a friend here in town from Austria whom thought she was going to retire on SSI after only being here five years. Shes not and is moving back to Austria at the end of this year. Your sounding like Anne Coulter, she lies when the truth would sound better.

Terry

Dachshund:

Hold on there Terry...my buddy Jake is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else around here. I might disagree and argue, tease, and cajole him on just about every issue, but I am not going to call him names. Let's argue points...not personalities. I love Jake and will defend his right of free speech (no matter how wrong he is) to the death.

By the way you are correct about illegal aliens and SSI.

Peace,
Hal

Terry:
Hal,

Jake and I have been throwing barbs at one another when you were a little puppy.

--- Quote from: Dachshund on June 27, 2006, 12:44:28 PM --- I love Jake and will defend his right of free speech (no matter how wrong he is) to the death.

--- End quote ---

You can't get much more right wing (Which is wrong) than Jake is. I'll pass on saying I love him, he might get the wrong idea. ::)

Terry

Dachshund:

.........Cool, I have not been called a puppy since I was in my early fifties!

Hal 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version