Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

How liberal or conservative are you?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ann:
I can't vote because you didn't include a "none of the above" option.

::)  ;D

Ann

Moffie65:
Cliff,

You  had me at the title and then I came in and saw the choices.

First off, I am proud to say I am none of the examples, and lean towards none of them, as I don't know anything about any of them; outside their very wealthy and polished staff reports and PR releases.  Cliff, you have to be kidding to think that I would fall for this survey.  ;D

As for myself, I have been called both liberal, and conservative, it all depends on the person doing the judging, and the issue we are talking about.

I would probably stand with Lincoln, and Eisenhower, and end up being called a "Centrist".

I prefer independent thought, and fiscal responsibility.  I want to be involved in my neighborhood, (except for those assholes across the street that don't respect anyone, or themselves, and their kids are delinquints in the making).  I want to support welfare for those that really need it, ( haven't seen but about three of them in the last 50 years).

You see Cliff, there is no way I can relate to the list you have given, due to the fact that there is not one person on the list I would want to emulate.  

Sorry.

IN Love.

Cliff:

--- Quote from: Ann on June 26, 2006, 12:47:12 PM ---I can't vote because you didn't include a "none of the above" option.
--- End quote ---
doh!  I knew I forgot something.

--- Quote ---(it's all in fun right?)
--- End quote ---
of course.... ;D

--- Quote ---I would probably stand with Lincoln, and Eisenhower, and end up being called a "Centrist".

--- End quote ---
Now, who was this Eisenhower fella?   ;D  Well Tim if you can't choose between one, I say flip a coin.  Me, I'm a toss-up between Maggie and B' Liar.  I flipped the coin and it said I was a Gordon Brown.   Damn!  So I pissed on the coin.  Down with Brown.  Lucky for him though, I can't vote.

dane7484:
Yuck. I don't like any of the choices. I keep hoping for an enlightened and honest political leader. Dream on....

Dachshund:

My bad....I thought we were voting on the cutest Backstreet Boy. Now that Kevin has quit the group I don't know what to do.

Here in America we don't like to mix our politics with voting.

Hal 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version