HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

ARS

(1/1)

er1c2003:
Hi guys,

as most of the regulars know, at the end of last month I had an "exposure" to the virus and I have been worried every since.  The worrying was almost behing me until last nihgt I noticed a rash on my back and I had a very very watery bowel movement, also my lymph nodes have not gone down and they are popping up all over.  I would really like to just get tested now and I was wondering if you are experiencing or think that your experincing ARS, should HIV be present in the blood yet?

RapidRod:
You did not read the "Welcome Post." Read the section on guidelines of posting. Keep all your thoughts and questions in your original thread.

Ann:
er,

For a start, it helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. With this in mind, I'm locking this one and normally I do so to enable you to return to your original thread. However, I'm also locking your original thread.

Why? Well, did you think I'd forget about your time-out warning just because you started a new thread? Well, it didn't work and yes, you have just earned yourself a four week time-out, starting immediately.

If you need help finding your original thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

And please, use your time-out to get some face-to-face help and support from a mental health care professional for your hiv anxieties. We cannot do that for you here.

Ann

PS, do not create a new account to get around your time out. If you do, you will be banned, no questions asked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version