HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Question?

(1/6) > >>

Boater:
A stripper gave me a handjob while sucking on my nipple. I've no reason to believe her hand was bleeding, but I have no idea. Also, I noticed a few hours afterwards that my nipple-area had a few red spots looking like tiny scabs; I'm not sure what they were, but they weren't tooth marks and I'm worried.. If her attention to my nipple did break the skin in a few small spots, is there anyway that it is a risk?

Matty the Damned:
Boater,

There is absolutely no risk of HIV transmission from getting a handjob or having your tit sucked. None whatsoever. You don't need to test for HIV as a result of these things.

What you should do is take the time to read through our Welcome Thread which contains links to our testing and transmission lessons so you can familiarise yourself with how HIV is and is not transmitted.

One other thing, all sexually active people should have a full STD screen at least once a year. Twice is better. A full screen will include an HIV antibody test. If it's been a while since your last full screen or if you've never had one before you might consider making an appointment with your local clinic or your doctor.

Regards,

MtD

Boater:
The thing is that I don't know for sure if there was blood in the woman's mouth during the whole nipple thing. I don't know whether or not my skin was pierced, but I also don't know why there would be what looks to be hair-folicle sized scabs right in that area. Even if every bad factor was in place, would it be a non-issue?

Matty the Damned:
Boater,

It makes no difference whatsoever. I can assure you this is not an HIV situation. That's my expert opinion babe. You can take it to the bank.

MtD

Boater:
Matty,

I'm not questioning your expertise, but I'm confused and I'd appreciate some advice. The thing is, 1) what if there was a cut on the woman's finger? It seems to me that this is a serious cause for concern even if it's a question mark and 2) what if those "nipple nibbles' did actually break my skin? how the heck do I know if there was blood on the gums etc?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version