HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Slippery path or simply slippery fun

(1/3) > >>

Williams:
Dear All,

I would like to start by stating that I have already taken notice of all of your recommendations and I have already searched through the archives to try to find some answers to my situation and concerns. However whilst I have been able to find some similar topics within the forum, I have not been able to find an answer to all of my questions.

OK, so here is my story.......... 

About 4 weeks ago I visited a local massage parlour where I received a full erotic, naked, body slide massage. There was no sexual penetration of any kind (vaginal, anal or oral) but the lady did use her 'entire' body to sensually deliver the service.

Now, whilst I understand that after reading through your archives that this is simply considered as 'slippery fun', with an extremely low risk of transmitting std's such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and HIV, (as there was no actual or direct exchange of bodily fluids) I am still not sure if all of my concerns have been answered.

I would therefore be very grateful if any of you could hopefully clarify:-

If firstly, aided by the presence of all of the soapy water, could any of her diluted vaginal secretions (as she was very wet) coming into contact with the tip of my penis have potentially entered my urethra. Would this count as a potential contact/exchange of bodily fluids.........???

and

If secondly, aided by the fact that I had a number of small sores and abrasions on my leg as the result of a recent sporting injury, could any of her vaginal secretions have penetrated these sores whilst she was sat naked on my legs. (Please note - the sores were not open or bleeding but were nevertheless still in the process of healing or scabbing over)

I thought that I had overcome my concerns until I started to experience flu like symptoms and a discomfort / pain in my testicles.

Your response to these questions would hopefully help to put my mind (any maybe some others) at rest.     

Kind Regards

A hopeful Worried Well.

RapidRod:
Go play, you aren't at risk for HIV in the situation that you have given.

Williams:
Wow,

That was a quick response.

What about any other STD's???

Could the pain / ache in my testicles be the sympton of any other STD that I could have contacted during this event???

Craig.

RapidRod:
No, see a doctor if your symptoms persist.

Ann:
Williams,

I completely agree with Rodney - you weren't at risk for any STI during what you describe.

The aching testicles could be nothing more than sexual frustration. If it persists, see your doctor. Not everything that goes on with our sexual organs is a direct result of sexual activity.

While you're here, please read through the Welcome Thread and follow the Lesson links found there. Here's a few more things you should know:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version