HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

NEED HELP...Drivin crazy now

(1/1)

jethunter:
Hi guys,

I met a girl around 2 weeks ago ( HIV status unknown), and she only gave me blowjob. Now, i noticed that i'm having some blisters ( its in red color with a little kind of cut on my penis head ) and very itchy.
I,m very confused now. Can i know is that a symptoms of AIDS or ???

Please help me.

Matty the Damned:
Jet,

You can't contract HIV from receiving a blowjob. It is possible to contract other sexually transmissible infections through unprotected oral sex. Given that you say you've developed blisters on your penis, I would suggest that you see a doctor without delay.

People who are sexually active should have a full sexual health checkup at least twice a year. I also recommend that you read our Welcome Thread which contains links to the HIV testing and transmissions lessons here at AIDSMEDS.

Take care,

MtD

jethunter:
Hi mtd,

Thanks for the advice. u said i must see a doctor without delay, does that mean i,m in somekind of infections? Is it dangerous? What kind of infections will show those symptoms as i mentioned previously.

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: jethunter on June 26, 2006, 04:01:27 AM ---Hi mtd,

Thanks for the advice. u said i must see a doctor without delay, does that mean i,m in somekind of infections? Is it dangerous? What kind of infections will show those symptoms as i mentioned previously.

--- End quote ---

Jet,

We can't diagnose such things over the internet. Blisters on your willy could mean so many things. Nevertheless, if I had painful itchy blisters on my tackle I'd be high-tailing it to the doctor to find out what was wrong and my treatment options.

MtD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version