Main Forums > Living With HIV

How often do you have "one of those days?"

<< < (3/3)

spicy1:
Hey David

I feel you.

Having one of those days is pretty normal, Im actually sitting infront of my PC bowling my eyes out and asking God why me!!!

The only thing that ever makes me feel better is logging on to the forum and reading all those threads and positive responses from the wonderful pple on this website. Give yourself a hug and a BIG HUG from me too stay positive and always remeber someone upstairs has the greatest love for you. ;)

Oscar:
I'm not having one of "those days" it's more like one of "those months". I'm trying tokeep a sense of humor about all this MSRA stuff, but it isn't easy.

David, I hope you feel better soon.

Dan

blondbeauty:
I am having a horrible month. It is very long to tell you here but today I have been to court for the second time this month. I have been acused by the president of a flight attendant sindicate of saying horrible things about her in a forum. I can even end up in prision or paying 150.000 euros. The only good thing is my airline has nothing to do with it so my job is not at risk unless I canīt fly for being in jail. My life is horrible and its not my HIVīs fault.  :'(

Blixer:
Thanks for all of your support!  Monday and Tuesday were actually good day with the pain at a minimum.  Makes me think that maybe the doctor was right that if I give these meds a couple of months I'll be back to normal.  I'm actually only at about dose 45 now.  And some of the stories you all shared were very touching.  I know I'm not the only one that has those days. And yes, even without HIV there are times we have bad days.  I could particularly identify with spicy1 sitting in front of the computer and bawling...  That doesn't happen too often now.  Anyway, I hope you are all having better days and blondbeauty I hope things work out for you.  I know it is awful when those bad days string into a bad month, and especially when it isn't even HIV related.   Thanks again to all of you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version