Main Forums > Living With HIV

To you all going to Amsterdam

<< < (2/2)

Ann:
Someone,

I'm definitely interested! I'm fairly certain my partner and I will be going - actually, we want to go, but finances are a bit tight and there has been a question mark over our ability to pay for a hotel... so this would be perfect.

Please PM me if it is still available. Thanks!

Ann

eirin:
Hi Someone,

How sweet of you to offer to lend your father's houseboat to the members here, that's so great!

Do you know that there is a women's group meeting in Amsterdam once a month? If you like to come with with me to one of the meetings I would be delighted to take you there. And if you need another pos woman to talk to,
you are welcome to pm me, and I can give you my phone number.

There also is a hetero group, meeting up in Rotterdam once a month, I have never been there, but I wouldn't mind to go. If you do not like to go alone, just let me know and  I can join you if you like.

And Ann, it is so great to hear that you and your boyfriend are coming, can't wait to give you a big hug!

Eirin

bobik:
Hi Someone,

I hope you also will join us when we are going to do great fun things with each other!

Coen

joemutt:
By sheer serendipity we,re going to have a little meeting in amsterdam this weekend,
siang, herm, eirin ,..., no agenda, no have-to,s
anyone else there& interested you can pm us J. :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version