Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

long term survivor over 50

(1/3) > >>

lady 62:
I am a lady whose husband was far, far from faithful.  I am a 62 and have been infected since 1989.  Undectable, I can say that my Doctor is tops....  I had a bad year in 2004...Gullstones cause by meds that they use to give at the beginning.  The meds now are much better.  People who get HIV now are in a much better position than when I first got it.  I never thought I would live this long.  I am looking at a very long life left in me.   God bless us all.

aztecan:
Howdy Lady,

Welcome to the forums and this eclectic family of ours. We have such a wonderfully varied group here.

It sounds like you have had your share of being put through the mill. I hear you about the old meds. I am going through that right now, so I understand.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, I'm glad you're here and I look forward to hearing more from you.

HUGS,

Mark

mark54:
finally, someone older than me, thank god and welcome. 

mudman8:
I guess I should be in this group instead of under 50. I'm 53.  doing alright.

kellyspoppi:
i'm 55 and poz over 21 years. i quess i belong here as well. haven't had much in the way of sickness until i got the flu this week. kicked my butt. thank god my cd4 is 900. otherwise i'm not sure i would have recovered as quickly. look forward to contributing.
kellyspoppi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version