Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Summer storms

(1/2) > >>

cmhjeff:
Just hoping everyone has faired well from the latest round of storms that have ripped thru the states.  From the fires to the floods to the hurricanes,tornadoes and bad thunderstorms.  I try not to worry about storms because it's just nature and I have no control over that but I still get scared when the winds and dark clouds roll in so quickly.  we have branches scattered thru the yard and 2 LARGE branches twisted and hanging in our trees in the backyard.  It got scary here for awhile yesterday.   Hope everyone who had storms are safe and sound.
Jeff

Sdgirl:
That's why I live in Sunny Southern California where you only have to worry about the ground shaking and swallowing you up in it!!!!

Lisa   :P

Nadine:
Jeff, We had some bad storms around here Wednesday...tornado warnings just South of us. Large hail here and green skies. Sorry if I sent them down to you yesterday.  :(

90 degrees and very humid yesterday, today it's only going to 78  ;D My kind of weather!

cmhjeff:
Nadine,tomorrow is our pride parade so send us some of the weather you are having today.I didn't make it to pride last year because I was at my worse with the PML.  Now that I'm doing a little better I think we will go this year.

Have a nice weekend
Jeff

Ann:
Here on the Rock, we've been getting the tail end of the storms from the States. I wish you guys would keep your weather to yourselves, because it's made a mess out of my willow-herb.  :'( I've just had to buy more stakes today to prop the poor little beggars up. At least my sunflowers aren't quite big enough to have been affected. It's been very windy and winter-like this week, but at least the wind has now abated and the sun is shining again.

Right, I'm off back out into the garden to rectify some of that American-import damage. :D

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version