Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Soccer not our thing.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cliff:
That's cos they suck.

Ann:

--- Quote from: Consumed on June 22, 2006, 12:23:52 PM ---Scoccer is not our thing.

--- End quote ---

No, it's called football for a start! :D

--- Quote from: Cliff on June 22, 2006, 12:39:12 PM ---Since I'm watching more games....I'm starting to get into it.  It's not bad once you figured out what the hell is going on.  Cause when I didn't know jack about the game....I was just like....urrrrrgggg, ALL THEY ARE DOING IS RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE DAMN FIELD.

But now I can see some strategy.  But I still find it boring, if I'm not with a bunch of other folks and drinking.  (unless I have some interest in the game, like seeing the Americans lose a must win game....damn punks).

--- End quote ---

Actually, it's grown men running up and down a field, fighting over one little ball when they could all afford their own little ball on the money the make!

Football's ok, but it pisses me off how much money they make. It's criminally insane.

Ann

heartforyou:
I only like the players.......

Hermie ;)

Poz Brit:
Hate football with a vengeance, at the moment here in the UK, with the world cup, its all your bombarded with every Pub has it blaring, it dominates the TV, Radio news and the papers, itís just so in your face.

John(UK) (who has a finger in each ear and shouting La La La) 

alisenjafi:
What I don't understand about the game is the bad haircuts they have-mullets, only a dyke would wear.
Johnny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version