Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:32:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772786
  • Total Topics: 66297
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 203
Total: 205

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: How was your seroconversion?  (Read 48182 times)

Offline zeb

How was your seroconversion?
« on: April 06, 2007, 02:06:48 pm »
Sometimes i read people have really very bad seroconversions.

I suffered from profuse night sweats for 4 nights in a row.
During daytime I was ok. At that time i wasn't aware of the fact it was seroconversion.
Afterwards i was okay.

How were your symptoms during seroconversion?

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: How was your seroconversion
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 02:10:38 pm »
I'm not sure when mine was.  I generally have gotten bronchitis or strep every winter since I was a kid so there's no way to differentiate this with a seroconversion.

I was always the "sickly kid" I guess... getting mono in 1984 was the worst though IIRC, but I can't imagine that was seroconversion as I'd only had sex with a guy (OK... shoot me -- my first gay sex was a 3-way and I was the Queen Bee) for the first time that year... and there was no anal involved.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline keyite

Re: How was your seroconversion
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 02:12:16 pm »
Spiking fevers, nightsweats, headaches, itchy scalp for about a week. Normal appetite, no aching joints and no sore throat - all of which made me suspect it wasn't flu.

Offline Life

• Member 2005
Re: How was your seroconversion?
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:12:32 pm »
I slept through mine... Missed out on it entirely....   Figures...

Dan J.

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 02:15:56 pm »
I seroconverted so long ago I don't remember.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 02:19:05 pm »
Well at the time I didnt think anything of it......

Saturday October 3rd, 2003.  The inaugural race at the Kansas Speedway.  Friends in from out of town.  Chiefs vs Broncos the same day.  Dante Hall made a SPECTACULAR punt return in that game.  I went to the race with friends, was feeling a little off that morning, thought it was from the night before, which in actuality wasnt that bad of a night overall so I was shocked.  Spiked to 103-104 fever AT the race and it was 100 degrees that day I was MISERABLE, but I stayed cause thats how I roll.  Fever lasted 4 or 5 days, night sweats, some aches and pains and thats pretty much it.  It was like the flu, but not.  There could have been more symptoms but I didnt go over my body with a fine tooth comb every day and only put 2 and 2 together AFTER my diagnosis.  Then it ALLLL made sense.  

So thats my story......  
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 02:23:36 pm »
I got a syphilis rash mid-january and started to feel tired, not sleeping well, waking up many times at night. When I went to get diagnosed for the rash my temp was 99 and stayed constant at 99 for a month, until it peeked to 102 one night, with cold sweats and all. The next day I woke up feeling very well, no fever, energized, happy. So i'm not sure if this was seroconversion or syphilis or both. I think both.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Strayboy74

• tastes like chicken
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 02:31:28 pm »
"How was your seroconversion?"

Very memorable, thank you.

Okay, I guess you wanted details...  I don't want to share everything, my fingers are a little lazy today, so hot points:

1.  It seemed like the mother of all flus and lasted for 9 weeks.
2.  Constant high fevers, which actually reached 105 on two of the known occasions, causing hallucinations.
3.  White viral sores in the back of my throat which:
     a. prevented me from eating.
     b. kept me from speaking.
     c. hurt constantly.
4.  Body aches that made me wish I was dead.
5.  Loss of 20 pounds.
6.  Absolutely NO energy to even move.

I think that about covers it.

-joseph

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 03:09:08 pm »
I have been a heavy smoker for many years, and frequently spent the winter months in and out of colds. Probably one of the worst ones was my seroconversion, sometime between 1978 and 1984.

Brent
(Who prefers SoFla's gentle breezes to Nor'Easters)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline pozinbama

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 03:41:19 pm »
Mine lasted a few weeks total. High fevers that would not go away, ACHY all over, and my big symptom was swollen lymph nodes in my neck. On the right side they swelled to tennis ball size and I could not move my neck. This was the middle of summer in Miami, I sort of knew it wasn't the flu. I ended up going to a doctor, but I didn't have insurance so no tests were done. I was given antibiotics and sent home. The lymph nodes did shrink, from the antibiotics or from just on their own I do not know. I actually took a test 3 months later that was negative, but I'm pretty sure that was when I converted still. The lymph nodes in my neck never shrank completely, until recently starting the Atripla. I thought they were permanently damaged from swelling up so big. But they had just been full of the virus the whole time....

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 04:10:25 pm »
I had no symptoms at all.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 04:18:17 pm »
Hello ,

Mine was very mild and not even that noticeable, in 1985. I was going through the big "G" at the time, besides also being infected with HIV. That was close to 22 years ago, and I simply can not remember all the details. Never had the fevers, never had the achyness, or the flu like symptoms.

Having shingles in 1989, was a difficult couple of weeks for me, but other than that, went through many years of this virus with little problem, until fatigue and weight loss had started around 2002.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline way.out.west

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 04:21:47 pm »
It began with a sudden fever of 102.5 and a trip to the ER.  I asked the gay doctor there if it could be acute HIV infection, and he said: “No, I’ve seen seroconversion sickness and it’s much worse than what you have.”

Well, I went home, googled the symptoms - and then I checked them off one by one as they began to appear over the next few days:
  • Fever and chills
  • Rash on my face and chest
  • Intestinal gas, bloating, abdominal cramps
  • Intense backache and joint pain
  • Night sweats
  • Constipation

By the time I made it to my primary care doctor for blood test results, I already knew.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 04:58:15 pm »
Matty the Damned did not notice his seroconversion. He was detected by his diligent GP, Lady Jane, via a routine HIV test.

MtD

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 05:06:33 pm »
Zeb,

Started with a fever of 104, which came and went for six days.  During that time, I was sitting on the pot, and puking into a bucket in front of me.  I lost 35 pounds in one week, and didn't have any idea what was happening.  I thought it was a repeat of Malaria, which I have had any number of times.

Six weeks later the symptoms began to subside and I returned to "normal" health at that time.

Now, 25 years later, it seems like only yesterday this took place.  I will never forget it.

Love,
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline sdcabincrew74

• My Manhunt account
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 05:20:29 pm »
I have no clue, I swear to this day I never actually went through any of that .... nothing stands out as the point when I sero converted because I was never really a sick person, not ever really, never as a kid, never as yng adult and really never until i ended up in the hospital with PCP and MAC.  Now of course, i get every cold on the planet and have a chronic sinus infection .....
The difference between an overnight and a layover is luck!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 05:29:35 pm »
I didn't have any symptoms.

Offline ademas

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 05:38:41 pm »
Flu symptoms, night sweats, a very bizarre swelling of a band of nerves (?) across the top of my head from ear-to-ear, 3 staph infections (two on an arm, one inside a nostril) all over the course of about 2-3 weeks in the winter of '82-'83.

I was 24 at the time, and had never been sick a day in my life.  It was my first trip to a doctor as an adult, who had no idea what was going on (he treated me for the flu and staph infections).

When it was over, I returned to my normal "always-healthy" self for the next 11-12 years.

I wasn't the least bit surprised with the AIDS diagnosis I received when I finally got around to testing in '94.

Offline Just John

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 06:17:02 pm »
Like a bad flu, high temperature, headache, aching everywhere, night sweats and couldn't keep awake for more than a couple of hours at a time. After about four days I got a rash all over my body, like little red pimples which I thought could be meningitis or septicaemia. Anyway I was still alive the next day so knew it couldn't be any of those. This all gradually faded over the next couple of months but left me with fatigue, PN in my arms and legs and sinusitis.

I hadn't a clue what I'd had, just put it down to a bad case of a flu type virus which wasn't helped by my trying to work through it, my GP concurred and treated me symptomatically.

It was only about 5 years later when I got the diagnosis and; trying to estimate my time of infection that it came out that this was most likely a seroconversion.

John.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2007, 06:33:53 pm »
I felt generally crappy for a couple of days, but nothing specific that I can remember......until the morning I collapsed on the floor of my office, and was whisked by guerney down two floors to our ER. ~sigh~
But that was only after I had walked around for nearly eleven years with the virus, in denial.
Apparently my seroconversion was un-eventful.
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline livingpos

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2007, 09:11:14 pm »
Like Joseph and Tim, my seroconversion made itself painfully clear... started with flulike symptoms and night sweats and then progressed to constant fever spiking at 42C (sorry I don't know what that is in F) diarrhea and the worst was the nausea. I hardly ate for 2 weeks and lost nearly 15kg, painfully swollen an aching lymph nodes. I could get out of bed for maybe an hour or two a day but had zero energy, even walking was too much. It took 2 months before I felt I was returning to normal but took a lot longer to fully recover my energy. It is the sickest I have ever been and I will never forget it.

best to you all
j

Offline Jeff64

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2007, 10:32:16 pm »
I do not recall anything...I have always been in good heath (and still am)

It is still a mystery to me who I got it from.
Some skanky tramp I suppose.

Jeff

Offline BooBoo

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 10:39:34 pm »
I don't recall anything unusual.....but then again it was 15 yrs ago.  Maybe I didn't have any symptoms or maybe they were so mild that I just thought it was a cold/flu.

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 08:23:09 am »
Well, I had a bad seroconversion and I was hospitilized.  I first presented with a 106 degree temp, vomited everything, severe fatigue.  Blood work showed pancytopenia, so they admitted me and called an oncologist.  He came to a conclusion that it was some viral process suppressing my bone marrow, so an infectious disease doctor was called in.  More blood, spinal fluid, etc was taken.  The blood work showed an acute CMV infection.  My grandmother doesn't remember this, but I swear I signed a consent for HIV and it was negative at the time--not surprising given it was only 2 weeks post exposure.  I lost a total of 60 pounds, had a few compications--encephalitis and an infection in my retina, and it was probably a month or two before my temperature got down below 102.  I didn't find out about the HIV until about 3 months post exposure, but I really didn't expect it and thought it'd be negative, but I took the test anyway.  I found out then that the CMV brought along a friend:  HIV.
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2007, 09:51:22 am »
It happened the same week I got my flu shot.  Basic flu symptoms: fever, aches, vomiting, etc.  My doctor thought I had the flu and treated it as such only to discover later that it definitely was HIV since I had test negative about six weeks earlier.    First time I had been sick other than a cold in over 15 years.
Meds since: 11/20/2006
Sustiva / Truvada
12/08/2008 VL:<48 CD4 622 (38%)   
9/8/2008 VL:<48 CD4 573 (30%)
5/2008 VL:<48 CD4 464 (30%)
1/2008  VL: <50  CD4 425(28%)
9/2007   VL: <50  CD4 465 (27%)
6/2007   VL: <50   CD4 443 (26%)
3/2007  VL: <50   CD4 385 (25%)
12/2006 - VL: <50   CD4: 384 (25%)
11/2006 - VL:  22K  CD4: 208 (18%)

Offline redhotmuslbear

• A genuine certified freak of nature, and a hot one
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007, 10:53:14 am »
I'm also in the so long ago category.  I vaguely recall swollen lymph nodes all over, terrible aches and chills, soaked sheets from sweat, and a rash all over.

What's important that re-hashing seroconversion tales is living with boldness, wisdom, and compassion...and HIV every day now.
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF Skinner
12-31-09   222wks VL  2430 CD4 690 (37%)
09-30-09   208wks VL  2050  CD4 925 (42%)
06-25-08   143wks VL  1359  CD4 668 (32%)  CD8 885
02-11-08   123wks off meds:  VL 1364 CD4 892(40%/0.99 ratio)
10-19-07   112wks off meds:   VL 292  CD4 857(37%/0.85 ratio)

One copy of delta-32 for f*****d up CCR5 receptors, and an HLA B44+ allele for "CD8-mediated immunity"... beteer than winning Powerball, almost!

Offline Basquo

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007, 11:03:46 am »
Two weeks of mild fever and achiness.  A doctor told me to take tylenol and chicken soup.  I diagnosed myself with fall allergies.  Two years later, when I got the real diagnosis, I looked back and realized that the episode happened shortly after my ex and I stopped using condoms, so I'm pretty sure that was when it happened.

Offline beefbud

• just some flesh caught in this big broken machine"
    • cubster dot com
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007, 11:41:26 am »
I am pretty sure it started the beginning of March 2007 as I was out of town with friends.
Off and on fever for a good while
leg aches like you wouldn't believe!!!
bout 2 weeks later noticed a rash (that i still have 2 weeks later)
Both docs think its a fairly recent infection but this was my first test ever so I don't know and my past wasn't without mistakes.
"first impressions are cheap auditions"

Offline egello

• cb
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2007, 02:33:12 pm »
i think mine happened right after i stopped doing crystal. i thought it was a withdrawl symptom from crystal and binge eating of junk food.

i came back home from eating thai food with a date, and i got extremely sick. puked, fever, nausea everything for 2-3 weeks! i just thought it was a bad bad the worst flue ever caused by crystal usage. but now thinking back, it was probably seroconversion. and i know the person who got me infected,,, if i ever get my hands on that dealer/crackhead/f...ker,,,,, i will rip his hair out....lol
1/29/07 14 T, 300 k V, 1.8 %
2/22/07 197 T, 247 V, 6.8 %
3/27/07 164 T, <50 V, 5.4 %
5/28/07 177 T, <50 V, 8.2 %
7/28/07 214 T, <50 V, 9.6 %
10/3/07 380 T, <50 V, 10 %

Offline ndrew

• ....-.-.-.-.-.....
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2007, 05:15:43 pm »
A large orangutan sat on my chest as the fires burned all around.  A little man would frequently beat me on the head with a cane as I rolled about swaddled in soaking bed clothes.  The burning of my body blocks the memory of much of the pain, but it took a long time to crawl exhausted from that foggy hole.

Drew

Offline dtwpuck

• дано мне тело, что мне делать с ним?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 05:38:23 pm »
I thought I had mono to be honest: bodyaches, fever, chills, and sweats, in combination with the loss of appetite.   I found myself thinking after I figured it all out "is this what it's always going to be like."
Floating through the void in the caress of two giant pink lobsters named Esmerelda and Keith.

Offline bear60

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 05:42:59 pm »
I think my seroconversion was a lot like my first sexual experience with a man....totally natural.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline percaya_saja

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 09:55:20 am »
please,,update this thread,,,really need this..

Offline mikeyb39

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2012, 10:32:14 am »
mine was like a horrible flu.  fever, nausea, sweats, dehydration.  this went on for 3 weeks, I lost about 15 pounds because didnt feel like eating.  It was not fun for sure, i had to go to the hospital and spend about 5 hours in the ER so they could give me fluids and some pain medication because my body felt like someone had beaten me with a 2x4
11/02/2010  cd4-251, vl-591000
12/09/2010  started Atripla
02/18/2011  cd4-425, vl-800
06/10/2011  cd4-447, vl-70
10/10/2011  cd4-666, vl-80
01/05/2012  swiched med (prezista,norvir ,isentress, )
02/10/2012  cd4-733, vl-UD  Viread removed
06/10/2012  cd4-614, vl-UD
12/14/2012  cd4-764, vl-UD
09/01/2013  cd4-785, vl-UD
03/06/2014. cd4- 1078, VL-UD
09/05/2014  cd4-850 , VL-UD
09/05/2014 switched meds isentress, prezcobix -still only two antivirals
10/14/2015  cd4-600 , VL-UD

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2012, 10:56:56 am »
My Seroconversion was so long ago (25 yrs.) 87, that I don't even recall  ???

I didn't get sick until 10yrs later in 97 ( 14 yrs ago)  however I still don't recall why my doctor at that time put me on AZT in AUG 87  :-\

I never really got a str8 answer as to why, but back then in 87, they didn't really know much about this disease , let alone how to even treat it :)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2012, 11:14:34 am »
please,,update this thread,,,really need this..

As an HIV negative person you need to stay out of the forums meant for HIV positive people.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline camille07

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2012, 11:15:10 am »
I went to the ER for a viral blisters in my mouth and throat, in addition to a 102 fever.  I was put on a drip since I couldn't eat or drink due to the pain.  This lasted for about a week. 

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2012, 11:38:21 am »

As an HIV negative person you need to stay out of the forums meant for HIV positive people.

Some heads are totally clueless. 

Also... Two thousand fucking seven?  Damn. 

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2012, 11:48:54 am »

Never fear, he's been given a Time Out.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2012, 01:09:51 pm »

ROFLOL  ;D

humm JK, somehow I must have missed the part about the OP being HIV-  :o
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2012, 01:58:36 pm »

ROFLOL  ;D

humm JK, somehow I must have missed the part about the OP being HIV-  :o

I always try to look up the posting history of anyone with less than a dozen posts who comes here. Just click on their name and you'll see the profile, which gives the options.

Not only was the poster in question negative, but he had one of the more eye-rollingly ludicrous non-risks I've recently encountered. While I try (not always successfully) to be polite in the AM I forum, when someone chooses to venture into forbidden territory I have zero problems calling them out.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline jenlynnjohnson24

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2012, 03:24:01 pm »
Mine was in Jan 2008 and was like a really bad flu. Started with diarrhea, then fever, chills, nausea, and severe joint pain, especially in my knees. A few days later, I developed a rash from neck to torso. It lasted about two weeks.

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2012, 05:12:23 pm »
How about locking this thread down?  At some point, even zombie threads need to die.

Joe

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2012, 06:31:15 pm »
How about locking this thread down?  At some point, even zombie threads need to die.

Joe

Agreed.

~click~
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.