HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

highly concerned

(1/4) > >>

foolboy:
I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker 3-4 days ago. Total insertion time was less than one minute. I just woke up from a nap covered in sweat and feeling fatigued. Obviously, I'm very concerned about this. Any insight. Can nigh sweats occur this early in an infection?

According to other posts I had NO RISK but I am having trouble accepting that.

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: foolboy on June 21, 2006, 01:04:40 AM ---I had protected oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker 3-4 days ago. Total insertion time was less than one minute. I just woke up from a nap covered in sweat and feeling fatigued. Obviously, I'm very concerned about this. Any insight. Can nigh sweats occur this early in an infection?

According to other posts I had NO RISK but I am having trouble accepting that.

--- End quote ---

Well you may be having trouble accepting it, but it's a fact. There is no risk for HIV from what you describe. You don't need to test. You do need to read our very snazzy Welcome Thread in which you'll learn that symptoms mean nothing when it comes to diagnosing HIV.

Anything, including stress could be causing the non specific symptoms you report. Anything, that is, but HIV given that you had protected sex.

Regards,

MtD

HIVworker:
No risk at all and yes, that's way too early for symptoms related to ARS. So the symptoms are certainly something else.

R

Matty the Damned:
R,

I love what you've done with your hair, babe.  ;)

MtD

foolboy:
Thanks for the response.

What exactly does NO RISK mean? If you were in a longterm marriage using unprotected sex and you slipped up with this NO RISK situation this once, would you take that to the bank and return to the unprotected sex with your faithful wife or lover? I feel like a dog and the thought is scaring the hell out of me.

Are night sweats attributable to my high anxiety perhaps?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version