Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

The Song Bird's Swan Dive

<< < (2/4) > >>

Oscar:
Connie seems a little bitter.

Ann:
Crikey, I don't know which is worse, her singing or that awful dress barely covering her moquito bites.

(yep, I can be bitchy too :D )

And what's up with the piano player? I know they used to use piano players during the silent film era, but a silent piano player in the time of "talkies"? ??? If the piano was included on the sound mix of this video, it would have softened the blow of that tuneless singing.

Looks like Connie was set up.

Ann

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: Ann on June 21, 2006, 06:22:15 AM ---Crikey, I don't know which is worse, her singing or that awful dress barely covering her moquito bites.

(yep, I can be bitchy too :D )

And what's up with the piano player? I know they used to use piano players during the silent film era, but a silent piano player in the time of "talkies"? ??? If the piano was included on the sound mix of this video, it would have softened the blow of that tuneless singing.

Looks like Connie was set up.

Ann

--- End quote ---

Ann,

It's a special edit of the performance where the track recording Connie's microphone has been isolated and the piano filtered out.

A piano can cover a multitude of sins, it would appear. ;D

MtD
(Who agrees about Mrs Povich's tits, but thinks her arse looks GREAT!)

/edited because NOBODY should drink chablis/

ademas:
that was even more dreadful than the actual show that got cancelled.

water duck:
WOW what a prelude to what a 5 bucks retired whore must do to round up her month  ;) ;)

Ann darling, look closer, it's not moquito bites, it's needle marks, that's why she is so natural  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version