HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Recieving fellatio after another guy does from same girl

(1/3) > >>

qwerty:
please let me know what you think about this risk.

i was involved in an encounter where a girl was giving me plus two other guys oral sex (not all in her mouth at the same time though).  what are the risks involved with one of the other guy's pre cum being in her mouth? thanks

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: qwerty on June 20, 2006, 06:05:17 PM ---please let me know what you think about this risk.

i was involved in an encounter where a girl was giving me plus two other guys oral sex (not all in her mouth at the same time though).  what are the risks involved with one of the other guy's pre cum being in her mouth? thanks

--- End quote ---

Qwerty,

I recognise your name from the old forums. There is no risk in what you describe. Read our Welcome Thread.

MtD

Ann:
qwerty,

As you were told in the old forums, getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection, no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it. Saliva has many properties that render hiv useless and unable to infect, so this scenario of possible left-over semen isn't a risk either.

You had to create a new account because of the new forum software we are using, but your old warning about creating multiple accounts still applies here. If you create another account in this new forum, you will be banned, no questions asked. You've already had one warning. I just wanted to make that clear to you. ;)

Please also read through the Welcome Thread and make sure you click on the Lessons links as well as have a read through the posting guidelines. Thanks.

Getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection. You had no risk.

Ann

qwerty:
thanks..I didn't know if saliva could deactivate HIV from precum from one of the other guy's that was also recieving oral sex from this girl, though.  he didn't ejaculate but I"m assuming there may have been some pre-cum in her mouth..

qwerty:
if saliva deactivates hiv in saliva why are there reports of people contracting it by giving oral? 

http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/latex.html

"Let's start off with the good news . . . nobody has ever been infected with HIV by receiving oral sex (exposure to saliva). Not a single reported case worldwide!

However, it's time to face the truth when it comes to HIV and giving oral sex (exposure to pre-cum and semen). Yes, you can get HIV this way. There have already been cases reported of people becoming infected specifically through giving oral sex to a man. I personally know several gay men who became infected this way. They never had anal sex, never did drugs and never had a blood transfusion. But they did have guys' cum in their mouths"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version