Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Bad day

(1/2) > >>

otherplaces:

My car was stolen last night. It's really in not very good condition and has no stereo. I don't know why anyone would want it. I don't have theft insurance as I'm poor.

Sometimes I feel like the world is conspiring to destroy me in the slowest most painful way possible.

I think I'll stay inside the rest of the day and hope that way nothing else bad will happen.

brian

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: otherplaces on June 20, 2006, 04:31:56 PM ---My car was stolen last night. It's really in not very good condition and has no stereo. I don't know why anyone would want it. I don't have theft insurance as I'm poor.

Sometimes I feel like the world is conspiring to destroy me in the slowest most painful way possible.

I think I'll stay inside the rest of the day and hope that way nothing else bad will happen.

--- End quote ---

Brian, most of the time we dont know why things happen. Maybe if the car wasn't stolen you might've died in it tomorrow in an accident. Ever see the movie Sliding Doors ?

otherplaces:

I haven't seen that movie. I'll be the first to admit I don't know why things happen.

I only used the car mainly to get to work and to the gym. I usually walk places if they're close enough. In the end it will actually probably cost more money to use public tran for me. Getting to work isn't that big of a deal. It'll just take 30 to 45 mins. longer than before. I'm not sure how I can keep going to the gym though. It's hard enough to fit it in let alone taking the bus there and back 3 or 4 days a week.

Sorry I just need to complain some. It's just going to make my daily routine that much more of a pain.

AlanBama:
Sorry to hear this, Brian.

Maybe the car will turn up somewhere, and it won't be damaged.   Sending hugs and positive energy your way....

Alan

otherplaces:

Thanks Alan,

As long as it runs I could care less what it looks like. After 7 years in the city it's already dinged and keyed to death. It's just an A to B car.

Here's hoping.

take care,
brian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version