Main Forums > Living With HIV

ZEPHYR FOUNDATION EXPENSE SUMMARY

(1/1)

zephyr:
To My Forum Family:

As promised, here is the ZEPHYR FOUNDATION expense summary for the trip to the NIH June 14 through June 18th.

TOTAL DONATIONS: $475.00

ZEPHYR                                                     EXPENSE                                                               PAUL

$28.26                                           6/14  Z.- Fuel to Sacramento Airport

7.82                                          6/14  Z. - Lunch   

6/15  Z & P - Taxi from NIH                                                $ 11.00

6/15  P. - Lunch                                                                  11.00

10.68                                          6/15  Z. - Lunch

7.88                                          6/15  Z. - Glass of Merlot

25.00                                          6/15  Minh & Z. - Dinner

6/16  P. - Dinner                                                                  21.50

47.08                                          6/16  Minh & Z. - Groceries for Minh's place

13.00                                          6/17  Minh & Z. - Lunch

20.00                                          6/17  Minh - Fuel

6/17  Minh - Fuel                                                                   15.00

11.61                                          6/18  Z. - Food for return flight

28.26                                          6/18  Z. - Fuel from airport

35.00                                          6/18  Z. - Short term parking lot

6/14 & 6/15 P. - Hotel                                                           126.36
           _________                                                                                                                              ______

$234.59                                                                                                                                  $184.86

6/15 Cash to Paul                                                                   <50.00>
                                                              6/17 Cash to Paul                                                                  <150.00>
                                                                                                                                                         ________

Credit Balance                                                               <$15.14>

TOTAL EXPENSES = $419.45
                                                                      Less Credit               < 15.14>
                                                                                                     ______

ZF Fund Balance       $ 40.41

Thanks to Minh's generous offer to 'shelter' me, I had no hotel expenses. I also wish to mention that he graciously became our 'taxi',
     making no less than 11 trips between the Baltimore Airport (Zeph, coming and going), 7 trips into Bethesda to pick up Paul and Wade
     at their hotel, and get them back, 2 trips to the Dulles Airport (in Virginia), and trips out to dinner Thursday and Saturday night (Bethesda
     and Georgetown.)

I wish to thank him, and each and every single donor to the fund, for making this all possible.

Zephyr

jkinatl2:
eight bucks for a glass of merlot? Zephyr, you have been hosed.

When we meet, I will buy you a bottle for the same price! And a bottle of Advil for the hangover :)

I am glad that you are being supported in this noble and valiant effort. If I had thought for a moment all guinea pigs were as beautiful and nice as you, I would've had a Habitrail from a child.

zephyr:
Hi jonathan (sweetie)...

I thought it was rather expensive, too, love. I'm used to paying $4.99 for a bottle! LOL!

I'll take you up on the offer in Montreal, honey!! Thanks!

Love,
Zephie (who always loves to hear from jonathan, anytime)

Eldon:
Well Spent Zephie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version