HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Needle Stick

(1/1)

jeffreyjorda:
I have a question regarding the transmission of HIV. Can HIV be transmitted via solid needle, or is it just through hollow needles like those used for injecting drugs? Also, for it to be transmitted would the needle have to go deep in my body. I ask this because someone had just poked himself with a sewing needle and was bleeding. And then seconds later the that person pricked be with the needle. I did not bleed for the prick and I don't think that it went inside my body. Do you think i was at risk for HIV?

Ann:
jeffreyjorda

Can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used Shakur251

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version