Main Forums > Someone I Care About Has HIV

I can't seem to convince my ex-bf to take the test

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tashana:
Hi Milky,
It's great news for both of you! Last year I had  an affair and after that get an information that my husband is poz. (Yes, he is not the only one who had somebody during our marriage). And, when I told a guy the information, he went immediately to the lab. He is OK, negative... Now, I don't heve sex with my husb, my whatever doesn't want to see me because of information, and I'm....
Tashana

antibody:
i knew i was exposed. i found that someone i slept with was positive. i don't know why i didn't go get tested. i was ill, seroconverting and in denial but not really denial. i knew i was poz. i knew i had it. i was shit petrified. i thought why bother i am already doomed. anyways i got sick and got tested and the doctor was shocked i was not shocked by his diagnosis. so fear. fear he knows. even if he doesn't end up having it fear will keep him from testing.

milker:
he tested negative, but...

then he topped a guy (unprotected) that he knows is positive. I slapped him a lot on that one. Next test: july.

I see him tomorrow, I will need to have a talk with him, because I don't believe he understands the transmission very well, and because I look good and not like i'm going to die tomorrow, it must not be that bad.

Milker.

milker:

--- Quote from: antibody on May 08, 2007, 07:28:13 PM ---i knew i was exposed. i found that someone i slept with was positive. i don't know why i didn't go get tested. i was ill, seroconverting and in denial but not really denial. i knew i was poz. i knew i had it. i was shit petrified. i thought why bother i am already doomed. anyways i got sick and got tested and the doctor was shocked i was not shocked by his diagnosis. so fear. fear he knows. even if he doesn't end up having it fear will keep him from testing.

--- End quote ---
I didn't relate the seroconversion symptoms with HIV. It's only when the doctor said the rash looked like syphilis that I told her to do the hiv test as well. When she announced the results she said "You do not seem surprised". I said something like "I knew it would happen, I didn't know the exact time".

antibody:
my doctor actually thinks i was exposed on more than one occasion. so do i. i remember becoming quite ill after barebacking about 2 different guys a year apart but never got tested. all my other std tests came up clean. so there was no surprise or shock just a okay what now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version