Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:29:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772964
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 143
Total: 143

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Need your help badly.  (Read 7486 times)

Offline needhelp1234

Need your help badly.
« on: May 17, 2010, 12:34:34 pm »
Hi Guys,

We're really very thankfull that there's a forum like this that is really very informative and give comfort and understanding to the people like

us. You're doing great.

Anyway here's my  story.

I'm a man had a vaginal intercourse with a SW( I know it's protected the thing is i'm not the one who put the condom on my penis and my

mistake I haven't checked the condom if it's good or not. As far as I remember I was wearng the condom all the time what scares me is that

when we're chatting she asked me if i removed the condom during intercourse since she just saw it in the sofa what i remember is that I

was the one who removes it when i pulled my penis behind her. She told me that there's some fluid flowing from her vagina and that's really

freaks me to my amazed she's disturbed b/c she might get pregnnt and not bc of any infection she could get from me.) Also she did

unprotected oral and i fingered her.

After 3 days I had this bad feeling. I had a lower back pain, muscle pain, joint paint and feeling weak. had a temp of 36.5 c. It's something like

I want to poop but i can't and when i did it's soft. I felt that my lower back  was really in pain and my lower abdomen was bloated. Anyway

on March 29 I got better and went to DR on March 30 had a blood test for liver and looks normal had a urinalysis wc has a few bacteria on it.

After couple of days there's some itchy feeling on my shoulder and shoulder blades and i ddnt mind it. On April 22 I noticed that there are

rashes(pinkish) in my arms, shoulders, back, stomach, inner thighs i'm not sure if these rashes were there all the time. Though it's not really

that many and some of them were dried already and leaved some mark on my skin.(brown mark). I felt a bit swell on my armpit.

I googled the net and found out that it's pointing out to HIV that's the time i got crazy and worried. I search for the rashes but there's no

specific of it. The next morning I can't barely move I'm so tired and can't breath(shortness of breath) I can't eat and i noticed that my palm has

a rashes too though you can notice it when pressing pressure. I googled the net for HIV and chkd my body for all possible symptoms. I

cheked my tongue and yes it's covered with white. I constantly checking my skin for rashes and yes there were still rashes popping up and

gone in a couple of hours. I had some night sweats and chills.

On week 5 some of the first rashes gone and leaved mark on my skin(brown mark till now) but there's another rashes that pops up it's like a

pimple with a blister and is itchy I think some of them are also the same on the first rashes. I had a burning sensation in my skin mostly on my

back/shoulder back, nape, some part of arms and is really sensitive. I also had a hot sensation on my face and around my lips. My tongue is

white and has a white line in the corner. I also noticed some tiny red dots.

On week 6. I still have this burning sensation on my skin my shoulder/shoulder back/nape arms some times in my legs. I feel very weak and

sleepy.  I'm experiencing  shortness of breath some tingling on my left finger and right though it's really mild. my tongue covered with white

with white line in border and a hairy like on the side tip. Also it's white and fury.

Currently some of the rashes fades away but there's still some that poppng up. What afraids me is the burning sensation i still have it. I have

read that zoster could happen without a rash. My tongue is sitll white with white line in the border. I can' eat as well. Had some chills and

burning sensation in palms and sole and other parts of the body. My hands and soles seems numb ,hot and painful.

Am I experiencing ars?
could i already developed antibodies since some of the symptoms are gone?
What about this burning sensation on my skin (like sunburn) I'm really afraid about this it's more than a week now? It's like my skin is

stretched.

Please help. Thanks a lot.

Offline RapidRod

Re: Need your help badly.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 12:39:54 pm »
You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV. Had the condom failed you would have known. If you are concerned about your symptoms see your doctor.

Offline needhelp1234

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 01:12:05 pm »
Thanks for the beautiful response.

But I had/have all the symptoms. Right now (week 7-8) my tongue is covered white looks fury has a white boarder and there's a warts look on the side tip not sure if this is hairy tongue not been to dentist yet but i googled and seems it's a hairy tongue.

Also most of the symptoms are gone. Do you think I've developed antibodies already?
What about the tingling and the sunburn like sensation on my skin that started on week 5-6 i steel feel it though it's not bad as before. Currently I also experiencing night sweats and a hot burning sensation on most parts of my bodies including my palms and soles.

I'd really want to forget this but everytime i think of all the symptoms and feel this burning sensation plus the white tongue it got me scared.

Do you everything is just a conincidence or just a result of my playful mind.
Could it be possible that ars can start from 3 days after exposure up to 6 weeks ?

Thanks a lot.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 01:36:28 pm »
You used a condom for intercourse which is exactly what you are supposed to do. They provide very effective protection. If it had failed you would have known it because it would have looked like a fringed hoop on your penis.

So as far as HIV is concerned you are worrying needlessly. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV and you should be discussing them with your doctor instead of conjecturing about delayed seroconversion and all of that.

You can go ahead and get tested if you want to waste resources. Doing it will be strictly for your peace of mind because you didn't have a risk. Period. 
Andy Velez

Offline needhelp1234

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 05:54:38 pm »
Hi Andy,

Thanks so much for the response. It's very relieving.

I'm just worried about my white hairy tongue and the burning sensation. I don't have this before and yet after the intercourse i have it now.

Also what's the possibility that i got infected from kissing in just a casual kiss a smack and i have a sore in my lips?

Thanks a lot.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 06:02:12 pm »
Reread the replies that Andy and I have given you then move on with your life.

   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 07:41:38 am »
Whatever is going on with you symptomatically has nothing to do with HIV. No matter what details you throw into the mix, kissing is not a risk for HIV. Period.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:03:45 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline needhelp1234

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 08:58:59 pm »
Hi Andy,
 Thanks for the response.

I was just worried since i've had all the symptoms and currently i have a very sensitive skin it's like burning have tingling fingers and has a white tongue with a warts like on the edges.

Also during the 5th week i had this sunburn like feeling in my back and arms and it's gone now though i feel it when i touch it. I'm afraid that it could be zoster.

What if i didn't noticed that the condom has a breakage or removed or there's a hole in the tip of it. I was contacting the girl and she refuses to answer my calls i just texted her and didnot reply either. She turned off the phone.

Currently i have this weird feeling in my skin it's really sensitive. It's hot and it's like numb or something (could it be pn?). also I woke up with nightweats and hot feeling while sleeping.

I want to forget this things but this weird feeling keeps on reminding me. Also i feel tired and sleepy.

I can't think straight right now it's been almost 8 weeks now and it' keeps bugging me.
Please help me. What should i do.
Do you think i already developed antibodies?
thanks a lot.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 09:09:33 pm »
You were already advised you would have known if the condom failed. Condoms fail catastrophically they don't get tiny holes.

Offline needhelp1234

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 11:01:18 pm »
Thanks RapidRod,

I'm just worried caused i've been through all the symptoms plus the sunburn sensation on my skin and currently i have this sensitive/numb/hot skin palm and soles. Also the white tongue.

Also what if this girl's intention is to infect others. plus she gave me an unprotected oral  that's why i'm really very worried.

Please help

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 04:29:42 am »
You didn't have an exposure.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 07:51:33 am »
OK, now read this carefully:

1. You have no business bothering the woman in question. You are responsbile for your own health. She is well within her rights to not respond to what amounts to you harrassing her.

2. Teeny tiny holes don't happen in condoms. When they fail it is quite obvious because the whole thing goes and it ends up looking like a hoop with fringe on your penis.

3. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. You should be discussing them with your doctor if they persist.

4. If you return here again with more of the same about this non-risk incident you will get a 28 day Time Out from the site. No matter how much you insist, HIV is not your problem. Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 09:18:49 am »
Need,

So what if she gave you unprotected oral? Saliva is NOT infectious for hiv. Not one person has EVER been infected with hiv through getting a blowjob and you are not going to be the first.

And what Andy said about being given a time out? I suggest you heed his warning.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline needhelp1234

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 08:01:52 pm »
Hi Andy/Ann,

Thanks for the wonderful response it's really very relieving.

Yes I know that i'm responsible for my action what bothers me is that after our intercourse she asked me if removed the condom and there's some fluid in her vagina I'm afraid that the condom was removed or it slips from penis. I went back to that bar on week 5 and keep on asking her about what had happend and she said it's ok if the condom was removed since i'm looked like a healthy and clean person (meaning it's ok with her to have an unprotected sex and she's been doing this the whole time). I also asked her if she's clean and if she have tested with hiv (i'm from south east asia and i believe most of the people here are not aware of hiv testing since we have a low case of hiv insidents here but currently there's a rising incident of hiv that's why it bothers me a lot) and she said she doesnt have  hiv well of course no one would say they have especially SW( a stupid question).

I know that i have a low risk exposure the thing is I don't have these symptoms before and i'm a health conscious person that's why it really bothers me.

I always have a consistent nightsweats and why do i have this sensitive skin now a sunburn sensation skin i think it's inside the skin have this hot/pain feeling in my palm and soles(don't have this before). Still have this white coated tongue and looks furry. there's also like a warts on the tip and edges.

What afraid me most is that my kids are sick. the first has a cough 2 days now and a rash which  started last week(i look the net looks like molluscum contagiosum it's itchy and some dried aldready)  and the 2nd has a fever with cough also . they have a soft stool.

In case i'm infected what are the possiblities that i could infect them ?
 are there any other ways that i could infect them? I kissed my first kid 2 weeks ago and didn't notice that she has a break skin in her lips could it be possible?

Sorry if I keep bugging you guys I know that you need to accommodate all of us who is under this kind of sufferring. It's just that you guys are guru and has a lot of experience when it comes to this kind of situation. I know also that you have read a tons of different stories and answer the questions without any doubt. You are a great help to everyone who is going through with this kind of problem. Thanks so much to you guys.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 08:09:09 pm »
   Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 09:08:35 pm »
Hi Andy/Ann,

Thanks for the wonderful response it's really very relieving.

Yes I know that i'm responsible for my action what bothers me is that after our intercourse she asked me if removed the condom and there's some fluid in her vagina I'm afraid that the condom was removed or it slips from penis. I went back to that bar on week 5 and keep on asking her about what had happend and she said it's ok if the condom was removed since i'm looked like a healthy and clean person (meaning it's ok with her to have an unprotected sex and she's been doing this the whole time). I also asked her if she's clean and if she have tested with hiv (i'm from south east asia and i believe most of the people here are not aware of hiv testing since we have a low case of hiv insidents here but currently there's a rising incident of hiv that's why it bothers me a lot) and she said she doesnt have  hiv well of course no one would say they have especially SW( a stupid question).

I know that i have a low risk exposure the thing is I don't have these symptoms before and i'm a health conscious person that's why it really bothers me.

I always have a consistent nightsweats and why do i have this sensitive skin now a sunburn sensation skin i think it's inside the skin have this hot/pain feeling in my palm and soles(don't have this before). Still have this white coated tongue and looks furry. there's also like a warts on the tip and edges.

What afraid me most is that my kids are sick. the first has a cough 2 days now and a rash which  started last week(i look the net looks like molluscum contagiosum it's itchy and some dried aldready)  and the 2nd has a fever with cough also . they have a soft stool.

In case i'm infected what are the possiblities that i could infect them ?
 are there any other ways that i could infect them? I kissed my first kid 2 weeks ago and didn't notice that she has a break skin in her lips could it be possible?

Sorry if I keep bugging you guys I know that you need to accommodate all of us who is under this kind of sufferring. It's just that you guys are guru and has a lot of experience when it comes to this kind of situation. I know also that you have read a tons of different stories and answer the questions without any doubt. You are a great help to everyone who is going through with this kind of problem. Thanks so much to you guys.

You continue to worry needleslly. Simply because the woman said she felt moisture doesn't mean it was your semen. If the condom had failed you would known it. So you had protected intercourse.

And you can't give anyone, your kids included, a virus you don't have. And you can only give it to someone if 1) you are HIV postive (which you aren't and aren't going to be), and 2) having unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse with.

This is really all about guilt as far as I am concerned. Your a dog a like a lot of us guys and you went straying. You can't undo that. So see it, own it, take a breath, let it go and get on with your life.

If you thinkyou have symptoms of something that's something to discuss with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV.

I can tell you that you are very quickly going to find yourself getting a 28 day time out from the site if you continue to carry on about this non-risk incident. Consider yourself warned. 
Andy Velez

Offline needhelp1234

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 03:14:02 am »
Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot for all your responses. I know that i need to move on with my life the thing is how can i do that if i don't really feel well. I'm always feel tired and weak. I  have a constant nightsweats and burning sensation all over my body. My palm, soles are hot and dry. My skin is also dry and currently there's an itchy thing in my neck. Plus the white tongue and the blister/warts like on the edges and tip. I have a sensitive skin. This burning sensation started at 5th week it's like a sunburn first in my back shoulder and nape then some parts of my arms(could it be a zoster?). I think my tcells count is starting to drop.

What if the condom was removed or slip or there's a brekage with the condom what's the possiblity that i could get infected based on the symptoms that i had/have?

Sorry if i keep on bugging you guys i know that you do really have a tons and tons of patience and understanding and i thank you for that.

Thanks a lot and more power.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 08:13:02 am »
You need to be discussing your symptoms with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV. Period.

Don't thank us for our patience. You have gotten what we can do for you here. You didn't have a risk. I am going to give you that 28 day Time Out which I warned you about. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name. We'll spot that right off and you will be permanently banned from the site.

HIV is not your problem. Discuss your symptoms with your doctor. This is not an HIV situation. Really.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.