Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:51:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating Thread Part XXII-In Like a Lion, Out Like a ___(fill in the blank)  (Read 55712 times)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Alright, I'll do it. :)

Morning ladies,

I really don't have anything exciting to report.  Just wanted to start a new thread.

I have a soar throat this morning, which I'm sure is from running on empty all weekend.  That's alright, it was well worth it. ;)

Today I have to go to the library to pay them the money I owe them and get a couple things at the store.  Then tonight a new class starts-Political Psychology.  We have a new teacher, and I hope things transition well for all of us.  I rarely censor myself, so I'm not too worried about it.  Hopefully he (or she) will be able to take my sarcastic sense of humor.  I usually try to bring humor into the classroom. 

And Queen, I don't know if you tried to watch 'The Wire' on demand, but I did last night.  It's not going to be on 'on demand' until 03/10.  So I guess we're stuck with waiting until Sunday. 

OK ladies, I hope you all have a good start to your day.  I'm sure I'll check in later-
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
In like a lion, out like a docile, well behaved "new" man.

Yeah, right. We can hope!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
Hello ladies.  Love the new thread title.                                       Betty, glad you had a good time at the NA convention. I used to go to meetings and there are some great people there. I don't go now cause I would feel like a hypocrite but still love the people.                Hope everyone is okay. Moonlight, Take your iron pills and give the stool sample and hopefully  you can skip the probing. UGH!!!                    Robert has Broncihitus so I kept him home from school today. I will probably send him tomorrow but will have to see how his cough is. His doctor said he will cough for a couple weeks at least.                          I had a new picture taken. I will post it for today, then take it down.             Tried to get by the jail and put some money in for my oldest but didn't have time and from the info I'm getting , am no longer inclined. He is being very demanding, Like he has any control now. Sheesh!!!!                                                                  Well, time to start getting ready for work. I have to master the curling iron and am working on it. Here is the picture. Later Ladies.    Cristy                                              Took it down. One day only(like a good sale)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 07:52:52 am by cjc »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Ann, to create a docile 'new' man, I think we need to get 'um young and train 'em right. ;)

Cristy, I love your pic!  Why would you want to take it down?  Isn't it funny how people go to jail and then act like the world owes them?   Yeah, there are great people in N.A.  I have made several long-lasting friendships.  Something I never had when in active addiction.  I respect you for not going while you're toking.  Why did you go before?  Did you have problems with other drugs? 

OK ladies, off to take a hot shower and venture out.  It's fucking freezing outside and the forecast is for 5 more days of frigidity and snow.  I'M SO SICK OF THIS SHIT!  (yes, I'm yelling) ;)
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Morning Ladies---

Yeah, I know, what the hell am I doing up? I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. Queen Nefertiti is being demanding and trying to be all over the laptop while I am trying to write. She is finally out of heat and back to her playful self. All is normal again. And it is cold again. I have to go get my depo shot today. I am going this time. Nothing else to report. I am going back to sleep, will check in later.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
After 1 day of teasing sun and 65F weather, we're back to ugly, gray, cold, and rain.  I'm with you, Betty, I'm sick and tired of this crap!

Christy- great picture!

Hubby was in the car leaving to see clients this morning.  I got up to get Mini her meds.  Stepped on the left foot - all was fine.  Stepped on the right foot - and a horrible pain shot from my head to my foot.  My back hitched and down I went in a heap on the floor.  #2 went running out the door screaming that I broke my foot trying to get hubby's attention.  I'm trying to tell #2 to tell daddy it's my back, not my foot.  So, he starts screaming that mom broke her back.  Meanwhile, I'm crawling up the wall trying to stand.  Hubby runs in the door in time to see me crumple again.  I'm in tears, the kids are screaming.  #2 decides he needs to call 911.  Hubby is trying to explain that everything is OK to the operator who wants to now talk to me..oh, good grief!  Long story short, I told hubby to go on to work.  He gave me 800mg of Ibuprofin, the heating pad, and the phone.  My house is now a disaster and I can't move.  Oh, yeah, and I have to pee.  

Hubby should be home around noon - I hope and pray.  Gonna try to crawl to the bathroom before I end up with more problems on my couch.  Better take the phone with me lest #2 decides to finish his conversation with the 911 operator.

Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Good lord, mum.  You better take it easy on your old joints!

Offline Cheetara74

Good morning ladies,
I'm having some coffee while looking over monthly bills.  I have to pay them today.  What else is new?  LOL ::)
No doctors appointments this week.  I need to go to Motor Vehicle to renew my drivers license and take new photo.   I hate going to the Motor Vehicle but I have no choice.  I have to do it because I need the photo id/driving privileges.   Yesterday, one of my cousins called me to brag about her new man.   I'm happy for her because she deserves to be happy.  I just wish I had something good to report.  No new man for me... :( 

Oh well.  The ex (hubby) called me and he wants to get new tattoos next week.  I told him I will go with him.  Since I need one of my tats to be done over (egyptian ankh) and I want to get another egyptian symbol.  I have other egyptian tats on my back ...I got a whole egyptian theme going.   :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:18:17 pm by Cheetara74 »

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
I go an take a nap and all hell breaks loose. Mum, I hope you are ok, old girl..Number 2 just had your well being in mind and seems like he was on his job. I say give that kid a reward!!!! He loves his Mum. But picturing it all in my head, I had to smile.

Christy, nice pic. Sorry to hear that Robert is ill again. As far as your older son, let him lie in his bed ALONE. I really can't believe the attitude with that one.

Cheetara-- I am in the same boat as you with the license. I been needing to renew mine since January. It's been a pain this month because I can't go into my bank to withdraw money and have to rely on my bank card which has no Visa/Mastercard logo, it's just an ATM card and all I can get out is 200 bucks a day. It's going to take me 3 days to pay my bills. I am getting the license done next month for sure. I've been thinking about getting some more tatts myself. I have 4 now and a piercing(eyebrow). I was trying to go with something Pagan. I really want a pentacle but with a witch's hat on it, kind of tilted. I wanted the hat to be white but one tatt place said white wouldn't show up good on me because of my skin color. Maybe a purple hat. But I have been kind of nervous about getting one too, been thinking about the Hep C thing going on around here. I've had my series of shots but don't think it covers C. I may still do it but the Egyptian theme does sound nice and I like the ankh too, maybe I'll get my cat's name tatted on me since she is Queen Nefertiti. I can hear my son talking shit about that cause I told him I would get his name tatted on me. I already have to exes names, pretty soon I'll look like some graffitti with all the names.*LOL*

I haven't blogged in a few days but something did come to mind for me to blog about. YOU LADIES....You guys are a sense of strength for me whether you know it or not. I would like to do it sometime today maybe tomorrow. I would like to mention names but when I started blogging, I said I would never mention anyone from the forums or anything they talked about without asking for their permission. So, I am asking for permission to do this. If any of you ladies would not like to be mentioned then simply send me a pm or you can post it here, your choice. Let's just say, I'll wait til tomorrow to do the blog that way it will give people time to read and decide. But if I don't see anyone's ok then I to play it safe, I will NOT mention that person. Is that cool. I talk about things that are dear to me and you ladies are. I just want you all to know that.

Ok, enough of the mushiness, I am off to check out some more threads,watch my soaps and hopefully get in some Warcraft before the depo shot.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Awwwwwwww Queen, how sweet.  Yeah, you can mention my name (if I'm one of those people you were talking about).  Well, I guess I won't be watching 'The Wire' until Sunday.  Did you see it's not available on demand this week?

Cheetara, I have eight tattoos.  Three of them are Native American.  I'd like to get another one, but they do cost money, which is something I never have a lot of. 

Oh and Queen, I used to have three piercings on my face.  One in my left eyebrow, one in my nose and a labre.  The day I got the labre, it closed up that night and I had to go back to the tat shop-they reopened it with a needle (yow).  I have since removed them, but I've been seriously thinking about getting my eyebrow redone.  I can do my nose myself if I ever wanted to get that one reopened. 

I'm not one for putting names on my body.  Not even my grandkid's.  Don't know why.  Just more into designs.  If I get another one, it's going on the small of my back.  I don't have any on my back.  I have one on each hand, two on my left arm, one on my chest, one on my left boob, one on my left lower gut and one on my right lower leg. 

OK, I'm going to check out a couple threads and go watch my soap.  I'll check in tonight after school.  Have a good one ladies-

Offline minismom

Queen, I know what you mean about our sweet #2 (who is autistic).  I can laugh about it now, but that poor operator probably thought someone was being killed.  I was crawling acrossed the floor to get to him - he kept inching away.  Hubby didn't even realize what #2 was doing.  I was yelling in pain and at #2.  The kids were scared.  Now, it's funny.  I was just waiting for the police to show up and make sure all was well.  They never came.  I guess we weren't that important ;) Oh, and if you want to mention, me or mini, that's fine - just make me look good. ;D

Betty, I don't know what the heck happened.  I've had back issues since #5 was born - and broke my tail bone with his big ol' head.  It's still sore, but I've been on the couch on the heating pad all day.  Eventually I'll need to get up and start supper.  We're having bean soup (chili) and cornbread.  That's about all I can deal with today.  I need to make it super spicy to clear out my sinuses. :o

Took #2 and #6 to the doc yesterday.  #2 is on meds that effect his blood pressure and weight, so he has to go in for a check-up every 3mths.  I brought #6 to have her weighed and get a referral from the doc.  #2 has gained 1lb since December.  He's 8 1/2 and up to 48lbs.  He's a skinny booger but doesn't eat much.  #6 (will be 4yrs on the 17th) has finally broken the 25lb mark.  She's up to a whopping 28lbs  and 30 inches.  Her head is only 18inches.  #5's was 17 at birth!  So, she's itty bitty which is fine.  It actually makes her disability less noticable.  People just assume she's under 2.  Other than that, I really wanted to smack the doctor.  She's frustrating as hell and I'm still debating wether it would be better to start over with a new one. 

Hubby and I talked about getting tatoos.  I'd want one that meant something, even if only to me.  I've got a few sketches that my brother (who is single by the way) did for me. I would want it in full color which means it would be expensive. And I'm needle phobic.  Not a good combo.

Hope you ladies are having a great day!  Keep warm and think sunny, bright thoughts. It can't stay this gray forever.

Mum
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Cheetara74

Bettytacy:
I have 8 tats myself.  I don't have much money either.  My next tat ...the ex said he'll spring for it.  He seems to be in a "spending mood".  So be it...  ;D   I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only poz woman here with tats.  I love body art. 

Queen Akasha:
Speaking of Queen Nefertiti, I have Queen Nefertiti and King Tutankhamun tattooed on my back.  I wanted to have strong egyptian figures on my back.  The next tat phase I want to get the Great Pyramids done underneath Tut and Nef.   That's cool that you want to get Pagan tats.  The pentacle and the hat is a cool idea. 

Definitely, get your license when you can.  It's pretty handy to have. 

Minismom:
What kind of tat do you want?  Is it symbol? An animal?  What exactly?  I'm not a fan of needles either but for some reason getting a tat turns me on.  Literally.  It arouses me.  I love sitting there...listening to music ...daydreaming while the needle goes in and out.

Offline keepingfaith

• Go Me!
Good Afternoon Ladies,

The sun teased us in Mississippi too. Today is a cold 42 yesterday was 78. I have 6 tat's myselft. I have them on both should blades, lower back thigh and leg. I have 4 piercing. Both tits, navel and my tongue.

Queen- I know i havent been on the board long but you can mention me in your blog if you want

Mini- I hope you feel better. I bet it was cute to see your sweet running around being responsible.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
Texas weather LOL It snowed last night for the first time this winter. It was all melted and gone by 9 am today.
Sunny and 57 right now.

I don't have any tattoos. I've never been able to think of anything I want on my skin forever. I've thought about it.
The only thing I have pierced is my ears.

My son has 5 or 6 of tats on him. I wasn't too thrilled to see him come home with tattoos. But whats done is done. He has a bunch of earrings but I think lately he has only been wearing one.

The last guy I dated had 6 tattoos I think. I cant remember maybe more. Skulls and stuff. ears pierced and a nipple too.

Billy doesn't have any tats or piercings. Which is fine with me. It would look funny on him. He is too sweet natured to pull off the look.

Obviously I don't have a particular type of man I am attracted to. LOL those two couldn't be anymore different.

Queen - I doubt you would have anything to blog about me but I don't care if you do mention me.

Modified because
Failed to say my late husband Michael had one tattoo and one ear pierced
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 05:52:22 pm by Winiroo »

Offline minismom

The one I'd like to have (on the small of my back) is hard to describe and give it justice, but I'll try:

On the right in shades of black, white, and gray is the trunk of a tree with some branches and leaves.  hooked on one branch is a chrysillis (sp?), open, with a big, beautiful butterfly flying out.  But, just beyond the tree, above and to the left, in full vivid bright colors, is a nature scene with a stream, trees, a field.  The tips of the butterfly's wings are in the "colored" part and are in full color.

Butterflies are symbols of life.  The contrast between the dark and vivid symbolizes my journey through life: where I've been and where I'm going. The stream is always in motion and is a "live" source of water.  Not stagnant like a lake or "still" body of water.  Again, another symbol of moving through life and being "alive". 

Doesn't sound as good as it looks in the sketch Bro. did for me.

He did another that's all done in blacks/grays/whites. It's a flower.  But, the middle is a very beautiful, angelic face.  There are 6 pedals, 1 for each of our children.  It's simple and small, but the sketch is gorgeous.

So, what do you think?

Mum
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 06:32:47 pm by minismom »
www.watoto.com

Offline Snowangel

Win-LOL. I was down in Ft Worth in 1999 or 2000 and it snowed.  All the locals were like it never snows and this and that.  One of the guys that worked in the same co but in TX had never seen snow before.  Figures, I go down there hoping for nice weather and the snow follows me down.

Mum- My goodness, I hope you are feeling better.  What a great kid to call 911.

Queen- Cat question for you or anyone who has cat knowledge.  I have 4 dogs, no cats.  There has been a neighborhood cat peeing or spraying my front door.  Why would they do this?  How do you get rid of that smell?
 DJ question :)- Remember that song Mary J. sang with Grand Puba "Whats the 411 hun?"- I love that one but anyway- what group was he with originally?  I had a cat in high school I named Puba but I can't remember him spraying or peeing on anything ?
I'm cool with blog thing too.

Cristy- I hope Robert is feeling better.  It seems like I as soon as I get one well, another one gets sick.  My sons father used to guilt me into putting money into his whatever he used to call it in jail.  Try not to let him talk you into it, unless you want to do it for yourself.  I used to dread getting those damn calls.  Everything adds up the phone calls, canteen(thats the word, I was trying to remember), taking time to go back and forth to jail, being searched.  I wish you the best in that whole situation, it is a hard place to be.

Betty-  Hope you like your new class and everyone appreciates your sense of humor  ;D

Moon- I hope you are feeling better and have more energy.

I have one tattoo one my left shoulder.  Originally, It was my olders sons fathers name with a heart and a flower.  He got the same one with my name, except you can hardly see it, he is so dark skinned.  I have since had that tat covered with some flowers, surrounded by a starburst with my sons name at the bottom.  I kinda feel like I have to go get another one with the trips names but I haven't figured out where, what font or design.  Decisions, decisions.  I think a butterfly might be nice since it signifys change and they wouldn't be alive, if they didn't fight for their life getting out of the cocoon( I read that in a mag once). I had my belly button pierced but I had to take it out because it got infected, from taking it out to go through the metal detector at the jail when it was relatively new.

Ok, Girlfriends. I got a question for everyone, if it is too personal , apologize. It used to be when I experienced the Big O and I don't mean Overstock, I would be very relaxed and fall off to sleep.  For the last 6 months or so, you can wire me for sound, I am WIDE awake for at least 3 to 4 hrs.  Does this happen to anyone else?  It is driving me crazy, kinda takes the fun out of things,and makes me even more tired than I already am.

Take care everyone,
Snow
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline Snowangel

Mum- It sounds beautiful, plus it has meaning, plus your brother designed it.  I was thinking of a butterfly too  ;D with the kids names in the wings somehow? 
Snow

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991

Ok, Girlfriends. I got a question for everyone, if it is too personal , apologize. It used to be when I experienced the Big O and I don't mean Overstock, I would be very relaxed and fall off to sleep.  For the last 6 months or so, you can wire me for sound, I am WIDE awake for at least 3 to 4 hrs.  Does this happen to anyone else?  It is driving me crazy, kinda takes the fun out of things,and makes me even more tired than I already am.

Maybe your body is telling you that you aren't done. We are capable of multiples ya know.

Never been an issue for me. I'm not tired or wired afterward. Just sensitive.

And the cat thing. Its marking its territory. Boy cats do that.
Nasty stinky pee can be deodorised with baking soda. sprinkle it on the area and let it sit, or make a paste out of water and baking soda. "Arm n Hammer"
After a day or so wash it with white vinegar then warm water with a little dish soap.

Some suggestions to keep a cat away is to sprinkle cayenne pepper flakes around the problem area. Or spray fox urine. But fox urine stinks.
Not sure if the pepper flakes work always. But cats are pretty sensitive to smells.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
So we are tattooed ladies, eh?  That's really cool.  Mum, I say go for it.  It sounds beautiful.

Well hell, Cheetara, if your bf's going to pay for it, hell yes get one!  I like getting tatts myself. 

Snow, sounds like you got some good advice from Wendy about the cat thing.

Well, I found out tonight that I got an A in my Ethics class and a B+ in my Social Psychology class.  Yee-ha.  I'll be so glad when this next 8 weeks is over.  Take care ladies-

Offline Snowangel

Maybe your body is telling you that you aren't done. We are capable of multiples ya know.
LOL....you are too funny!  Doesn't matter if I have 1 or 3.   My body is exhausted,but my brain is wired!  It is just wierd because I used to just fall out.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Evening Ladies----

First off, thanks for the permission thing for my blog. I appreciate that, I will start working on it tomorrow for sure. At the moment, I am relaxing, sipping on a glass of Arbor Mist Chardonnay. And you know the green too.. ;) Just got in from Walmart about an hour ago. We went with a mutual friend who was doing grocery shopping. Roomie made some groceries and I bought a 1gb flash drive thinking I could put my Warcraft game on it but my game was too big. So, I filled it up with the music I had on my laptop.

Same friend took me for my depo shot. I get there and the nurse began her spiel saying that since I waited so long that I had to get a pregnancy test before getting my shot. I thought it was hilarious and explained that my tubes had been cut, burnt, and tied for 17 years now. It was highly unlikely that I would be pregnant. She admitted that she hadn't looked at my chart but laughed too after I said that. I also told her I had sex 2 months ago but a condom was used, that was good enough for her and she stuck me in my ass and sent me on my way.

I am surprised so many of us is tatted up too. I feel like we're part of some Ya-Ya Sisterhood. The exes' names I have on me, I will never get covered up. One was the person who infected me and the other was someone who I really cared about. Each put me through shit but every time I look at those tatts, it reminds me not to make the same mistake again. When I got the one ex's name done the tatt person put it in a light color because he said it would be easy to cover should we break up. The next names to go on me is my kids and kitties, no more men that's for sure. I want a taz, a dragon, and a black panther for starters. I did have my nose pierced once but it closed the same day when I went to sleep and woke up the ring was out. It was painful so I decided I won't get it done again. I have my left eyebrow pierced but that didn't hurt at all. I have 3 holes in my left ear and 2 in my left but I rarely wear earrings. When I do, I prefer studs or small hoops. I've heard too many horror stories about tongue piercing to want that done. I also have a tatt my ex paid for in Chinese letters means Smoke...hehe

Congrats on the good grades, Betty. And if remember you don't have anything lower than a B, right? I know you are counting the days til the break. Yeah, I saw no Wire on HBO on Demand, I'm gonna keep HBO til the last episode then I'm getting rid of that channel. There is nothing else I want to see on it now.

Snow--- Winiroo gave a good idea about the cat spraying and what to put out there. I usually use ammonia to keep them away. It is the males spraying because you have dogs or a female cat in heat stopped by. My roomie's one cat Ziggy sprays around the house, he does it for attention and him and my cat are trying to be the Alpha cats of the house. We have a water bottle with water and vinegar in it we use to clean the area. I tried the cheyenne pepper, it works for a sec or til vacuum and forget it's down there. I believe Grand Puba was with the Brand Nubians if I remember correctly.

The weather has changed drastically. Everything is covered over with ice, no snow but it rained too. So there is a warning out. I almost busted my ass getting to my door from Walmart. Damn and we didn't buy no salt. I hope the mailman will be alright tomorrow.

Ms. Twice A Week called and left me 2 messages. I could've answered the phone but I didn't want to be bothered but she left me the information I needed. There is some place closer I can go for therapy so I'm going to look into that tomorrow.

I guess that is it for me. I am going to go into deep chill mode after responding to a few more threads. HAve a good night everyone...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline vivyt

Ok Betty, I have to ask...what is a "labre" Apparently everyone else knows but me...LOL!

I have wanted to get a tattoo for so long but I am such a perfectionist that I don't know what to get. Sometimes I think I should just get one that has no meaning and then I wouldn't have to think about it. And then I have to wonder where to get it. It has to be somewhere the kids at school won't see...I don't know...

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
Mum~  So sorry about you trying to climb the wall after that stinging, shooting pain.  Def sounds like a pinched nerve or that "syatic (sp?) nerve" thing. 

I have been dizzy and short of breath all afternoon and esp this evening.  I swear, these neck muscles are cutting off the oxygen to my brain.  My new benefits start tomorrow and first thing I am going to do is call about my coverage.  I am going to see my chiropractor ASAP for an adjustment, I can feel the pressure in my neck and my ears have been ringing for a month.  I go see my massage therapist tomorrow.  So, Snow, unfortunately, no energy and I feel winded just trying to keep my head up.

BT, I love that you're taking political psyc during this election year.  It should make for some good topics in your class!

We are under a tornado watch as storms move up from the south towards Maryland.  My area is due to get 2+ inches of rain between 3am and 8am tomorrow morning!!

I have been thinking a lot about my ass lately.  LOL  :D  I can't even get the damn sample to the doc bec during business hours I am an hour's drive away.  LOL  What do I do?  FedEx it, lmao?  Mom said something about that I may just send it directly to a lab who sends results to the doc.  I haven't even opened the damn package yet.

I still find it strange that nothing was asked about my diet.  :-\

Iron tabs are fine, "Slow Fe" is not causing any stomach upset.  Now, who would want that if we had a gastric problem, where I was "bleeding somewhere?"  Tisk tisk.

Speaking of bleeding, Aunt Flo circled the airport today (or so I thought) but then took off on another course and hasn't returned.  I am about 4 days late.  Not scared of that, but scared to tell the GYN about this late arrival.  I spent all summer dodging her and telling her "NO" when she wanted to "clean house."  (Did I mention I hate the thought of anesthesia?)  I went off of the pill last summer instead and was fine until now.  Crampy, but no Auntie Flo......Has me thinking about babies although there's no way I could ever have one with Iceman.  If we did have an accident, he was snipped years ago.  Now can you just imagine my blonde self, vertigo, bad back, anal probe walking, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, low iron, pickle craving GF carrying a bundle in my lipo belly?  Now let's not forget the lipo belly.......   ;D

Gotta go to bed, loopy-loo in the head.  Just wait until the Sustiva kicks in.......  :D

My nightmare.......................:D

http://southpark.comedycentral.com/videos.jhtml?videoId=103409&episodeId=103511
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 10:47:19 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline sunseeker

Hi Girls

Well, I enjoyed hearing about your tattoos.  I have three, the tramp stamp (Sun moon and stars) one on my thigh (Winnie the Pooh) and my make-up is tattooed on.  I am looking to get one more.  Just not sure where.  Went to my training class today and they entered my business card in a raffle and I was excited to win.  I won a really cute porcelain doll, but it smells like smoke.  Its a really pretty doll, but you can just tell that someone had it in a room where they were a chain smoker.  Any ideas for getting the smoke out?  Even the box that it came in smelled horrible.  I had it in the car, since I did not want to carry it around and the car stunk.  Its really bad when I will complain about cigarette smoke.  I am a closet smoker and will have about 6 cigarettes a year. 

Mum-You be careful with your back.  If you don't mind some advise, you should stay away from the heating pad for a few days.  You should ice, usually after you have thrown out your back, you back is inflamed and when you put heat on it, its just going to inflame it more.  The ice will reduce the swelling then after a few days you can use heat or you can even alternate between the heat and ice.   Just what I learned from when I worked for a chiropractor for 7 years.

Vivty-  I am with you what is a Labre?  As far as a tattoo goes, I would really think about it before you get it,  Its going to be perminate, well unless you want to do tattoo removal if you don't like it, but that will cost more than that tattoo.  Its crazy to think that our era will grow old and it will seem natural to be 80 with tattoo's and piercing, where are parents era could never dream of that.

Queen- If you don't mind me asking and feel free to PM me if you would rather not post your answer here, but what do you think of the depo shot?  I have been off the pill for about 4 months and I have been getting horrible cramps, which I do not get when I am on the pill.  But the bad part to the pill is that I spot a week prior to having my period, so its like having my period for two weeks.  I go to doctor feel good next week and was going to talk to her about the depo shot.  Do you still have your period  after you get the shot?

OK ladies it looks like we have a brain-i-ack amongst us.  Good Job Betty on the grades.  That is so awesome,  I know you have worked your tail feathers off.  So well deserved.

Snow- In regards to your question, I usually am wide awake for a little bit after the big O.  Sometimes I find if am not finished I can't go to sleep, but I have never been able just to roll over and go to sleep like most guys can, bastards

Moon- A tornado watch, I can't even imagine.  I know people always say they would not want to live in California due to earthquakes, but least those sneak up on you.  I have been through several.  I remember the one in October of 1991.  I remember where I was and what I was doing, Not to mention the World Series was being played,  I think with the San Francisco Giants.  Scary day and more scary days to come with all of the after shocks.

Keepingfaith-  OK I have to know did getting your nipples pierced hurt?   I am not sure I can do that.  I am afraid the guy may slip and puncture my implants, and I paid good money for these suckers to stand up straight up.  I would like my tongue done but my work would never allow it.  I did have my nose, but it got infected so I let close up. But that I would do again.

Cheetra- I would love to see some pictures of your tats, they sound amazing.  I am thinking that my next tat will be some sort of a flower, most likely tulips. They are my favorite flower.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Morning ladies:

Mum, I hope you're feeling better today with your back thing.  Please be careful young lady!

Queen, I have gotten one 'C.'  It was in a 'Research Methods in Psychology' class.  That had to do with how psychologists do studies on groups of people etc.  It was all Greek to me.   About the tongue piercing, I wouldn't get one done on my tongue either.  I took my daughter to get hers done when she was 16 (I had to sign for her).  She wanted to go to the mall afterwards.  Immediately after it was done, her tongue got really swollen, which they told her would happen.  So before going to the mall, we had to stop by a gas station and get a lot of ice.  She couldn't eat solid food that had to really be chewed for a couple days.  Not something I would want to go through.  Last time I had my nose pierced, I did it myself.  I got one of those self-piercing kits from the local beauty supply store.  I really didn't like it though, so I let it close.  I am seriously thinking about re-doing the eyebrow.  I always liked that one when I had it, and don't know why I let it close.  I had a thin rainbow ring and it looked nice actually. 

Viv and Sun, a labre is right below the lower lip, in between that and the chin.  Trust, it hurt when they re-opened it with a needle.  Sun, you have your make-up tattooed up and you have implants?  Wow.  Do you have eyeliner tatted on as well?  That just seems like it would be so painful.  You go girl!

Well, nothing exciting planned for today.  I'm going to do laundry and go pay the library what I owe them so I can check out a movie or two.  Nothing else planned.  I'll check in later ladies-

Edited to add:  Cin, I hope things get better for you girl.  Hang in with us!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 07:01:19 am by Bettytacy »

Offline minismom

Betty, the back seems to be better this nasty, wet, cold, gray morning.  I was able to sleep better last night, just can't breathe this morning.  I'm still leery so keeping #2 away from the phone and waiting for hubby to get up before I try to stand again.  Trying to decide if I want to go grocery shopping today.  It is stinkin' 7:30 in the morning and I'm being asked what's for dinner.  Good grief, all I'm thinking about is when I can get my NAP!  Feeding time at the zoo, so I better make this short.

Have the best of days and try to think sunny warm blue-sky thoughts.

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
Hello ladies. Not much going on here. I  enjoyed reading about your tattoos. I have none but would like to get a stylized biohazard symbol.  My brother and son both have quite a few.                                            MM, glad you are feeling better. I can see your son trying to call 911 for you. Gotta help Mommy. So very sweet even though I'm sure it was interesting trying to explain it to the operator.                              Queen, if I manage to do anything interesting and you wish to mention it in your blog, feel free.                                                        Ml, hope you are feeling better.                                                           Betty, I had some major problems with crack and cocaine at one point. Been off for....a little over 3 years.  I used to go to NA meetings but  would feel hypocritical now since I smoke weed everyday. I do miss some of the people. I never went to one of the big conventions, I think it would be fun.       Congratulations on your good grades                                                                        Well, time to start getting ready for my lunch shift.       When I get home I really need to do some housework but will probably go to the library and get some new books to read instead. Later, Cristy

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
How did I miss the topic of the big O. Usually when I get mine off, whether it be with a man or my vibrator, I am out like a light. Sometimes when I can't sleep and don't want the trazadone, I get a couple off and am out like a baby... ;D

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather, Cindy. And no Auntie Flo and Ice is snipped. Hmm, wonders what's going on there. Since you know you are not preggers, I would enjoy the break but understands your concern. Sun, after getting my first depo shot I spotted for a few days which I was estatic about because I use to bleed for weeks which was not good since I was anemic at the time. Then it was gone, no more tampons!!!!! I love it. I haven't gained any weight from the shot which is the one complaint I have heard about the depo. My bff is jealous of me cause the depo didn't work for her. Basically, I take it to balance out my hormones not for birth control reasons, I was fixed 17 years ago. If I pop up preggers, I'm getting paid!!!

It snowed some more today so now there is snow over the ice we got yesterday. I just rushed back in from Walmart. I picked up the Elizabeth sequel and bought some speakers and a woofer for my laptop for my musical enjoyment... ;) What can I say, I may be partially deaf but I still like some BOOM!!! I'm off to check out the other threads and jam for a few. Will check back in later....
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
Queen I'm jealous too. Damn county hospital wants me on birth control pills first to regulate my hormones. All I want is to not have aunty flo visit. LOL Depo would be awesome if it worked for me. I'd love to try it. I'll likely complain everytime I go in till they give me what I want.
Its now been a month since I started this new birth control pill. Its been three days since I took the last pill before the placebos and I've only had a slight pink show when I pee just this morning.
Not that I'm complaining. Heck if it never came I would be pleased as punch. All my pipes aren't connected anywho. There is no sense in trying to keep the plumbing functional if it isn't all connected.  ;D

Congratulations Betty.

Labre piercing is below the lip and above the chin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ879_M0o1E

Offline minismom

Winn - I showed that to my nearly 11yr old who thought he wanted a piercing.  When it was over, he was white!  I thought he might faint.  I laughed and asked what exactly he thought they'd do to get the earring in.  He got up real slow and said, "oh, never mind then."  I'm still laughing at him.

Gotta go start supper.  We're having grilled steaks (grilled inside), roasted veggies, and something else that isn't coming to me yet.

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
LOL funny how that works

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Evening ladies:

Yes, when I got my labre done, the first night it came out when I was sleeping.  Trust, getting it reopened with a needle was not pleasant at all.  Next month I'll probably get my eyebrow redone.  But that's gonna be about it, unless I get one of those tiny diamond things in my nose.  Those are pretty cool. 

Well, let's see, during my exciting day, I did laundry, went and paid the library the fines I owed them and checked out a couple books, went to my dr's to get a written script, and went to the drugstore to get it filled.  Thrills, ay? 

Our very own Jan called this evening and I talked to her for a few minutes.  She is a lovely lady.  I couldn't understand her at first (due to her accent) but it came to me.  I think I might have been rude when she first called; I thought someone had gotten the wrong number.  Jan, if I sounded rude, I apologize.  Thanks for the call.

So mum, that video 'cured' your son of wanting a piercing, eh?  Tee-hee.  Actually, none of my piercings hurt.  You just breathe in right before they stick you, and then breathe out as hard as you can when they put the piercing through.  That pretty much took care of the pain for me.  I wouldn't get my tongue, tits, or belly button pierced though.  Too big a chance of infection for me.  But people do what they want.  I'm also thinking of getting another tattoo next month.  Not sure yet.  I don't know what I want, but it will probably be something Native American.  They have some pretty cool designs. 

Cristy, I'm glad you're not doing the cola or crack anymore.  They will definitely lead to an end.  I have a friend who was a crack addict.  He would never give up the booze though and ended up back on crack.  Within a month's time he lost 60 lbs and also lost the use of his right hand.  I don't know whatever happened to him; we lost touch.  He was on probation all during that time, so I kind of think he might have ended up back in jail.  Which is probably the safest place for him to be if he's going to self-destruct. 

I got one depo shot about a month ago, and right now I'm having my period.  It's certainly not as heavy as it has been before.  I'm hoping it will just go away after I get my 2nd depo shot.

Well ladies, I'm off to check out a few threads.  I might check back in later.  Have a good one girls-

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Evening Ladies---

I am still on my jam session. At the moment it's Sade, "Sweetest Taboo". I was all into blogging, started it,saved, wrote some more, forgot to save then my son came and erased what I wrote after the save....Ugh... I did get it finished but I liked it how I had it the first time. I think I got my point across either way.

Betty-- I think your period will prolly go after the second shot. I spotted for a few after the first one. That was nice that Jan called you. I wanted to mention her in my blog, Cindy too but since I didn't have their permission I couldn't. I was going to mention the lady with the alpacas but then folks might think she is some deranged crazy cat lady except alpacas...*tee hee*

I am getting hungry, I need to go scout the kitchen but I think I am going to be disappointed. I don't feel like cooking today at all. Did order out last night and don't want to do that again. I guess I will come up with something.

---listening to Afrika Bambaataa "Planet Rock"----
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline minismom

Betty, we got a phone call, too.  I was taking a nap and hubby walked in and said, "Hey, hun, it's Jan from New Zeland."  I woke up really fast!  She's such an awesome lady.  Mini got to talk to her, too.  It was cute.

Queen - LOVE your picture.  You're so pretty.  How do we find your blog? 

I got my 1st hole when I was 5. I don't remember it.  I got my second in middle school.  I don't remember much except it hurt like hell.  I had all the girls' ears done when they were babies.  I figured it would be easier that way.  We got permission from Mini's PID before we did her's.  My cousin worked at Claires and brought everything to our house and did it here.  She never had a problem with infections or anything.

Got my laundry done.  It took stinkin' all day and I've still got one load drying. My chest is all congested again.  It feels like someone is sitting on it and I can't take a deep breath.  It sucks!

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Mum, right under the AIDSMEDS.COM logo is the blog spot where you can click on and read them. 

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
Hello ladies.                                                                                    Queen, that was so sweet of you. I tried to post a comment but it wouldn't let me.You inspire me as well.    I have to agree, you ladies are one of the best things that I have gained from having HIV and you all inspire me.                                                                                           Betty, Life has been so much better since I kicked that habit. I have money, a job, pride in myself and who I am. And a don't fuck with me attitude , which is the only good thing I acquired from my addiction  . But it comes in handy sometimes.                                                            Queen, I love your picture as well. I took mine down but maybe will put another up                                                                                           Hope everone is well. Later, ladies. Cristy                                                                           

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

"IN LIKE A LION, OUT LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT INSULIN PUMP"

Queen, you can mention me in your blog, but nothing bad because I am about to break right now.  I am all fuzzy-wuzzy loopy-loo just like I was last May when I had the MRIs done (for dizziness) and they found nothing.

I saw my massuese tonight and she gave me 50 minutes for the price of 30, so I tipped her.  I am going to go see my chiropractor tomorrow, first time since June.

My fucking insulin pump is covered but only at a $300 deductible and then 50% of $1035 = $518 every 3 months until the following year, and then you start over.   >:(  >:(  So that means it would cost $1850 for that piece of shit pump.  Yeah, "benefits" my lipo ass!  I called my diabetic doc today and spoke with his nurse.  I have to come off of the pump at the end of the month and go back to about 6 - 8 shots a day.  I'll be on two insulins instead of one, so it will take some adjusting.  I swear, I don't need any more shit!  Everything would be much easier if my head would frikkin stay on my neck and stop bobbing around.  I am dizzy and have vertigo all day, every day and its very bad when I am tired and run-down.

Mum~  I went to get my neck worked on today and then on the drive to my appt I get pains shooting in my left hip, like I used to awhile ago.  My hip has been fine for months and now it has to go and hurt tonight.  I think it may be sympathy pains for you, lol!

Sun, I had the exact same probs with my period and it was eventually two weeks on, two weeks off.  This all started when I went on Sustiva in 2002.  It affected the birth control pill's ability to work properly, bec my liver was so taxed by the Sustiva.  I just went off of the pill last August after 19 years.  Aunt Flo is circling over the runway as we speak, and I think her bony ass if finally coming in for landing.  But don't hold your breath.

Its an Iceman weekend and I can't wait.  I went to see him briefly after my massage tonight.

Sorry, GFs, I have SO much on my plate with this fatigue and dizziness, and now having to go off the pump at the end of the month.  Its all very debilitating at times.  I am so tired from being dizzy and having my ears ring all day.  Hopefully my snap*crackle*pop tomorrow at the chiro will help.  Oh and there is a max of $500 that the insurance company will pay for chiropractic care.  Gheez!  I have to pay 50% of each visit, too.  What happened to a $20 copay or even a $40 one?

I am going straight to the poor house by trying to pay for my "BENEFITS," and this is with a PPO plan. 

The next frikkin president better do something about this shit!

Hi BT  ;D  I'll be fine, I swear I will be.  I will fall over first before I let this shit get me.   :(

Hello to all of my GFs that I didn't mention, I can't even remember half of what I wanted to type.  No sleep last night with the storms blowing in and waking me at 1230am and 430am, never mind the lack of oxygen to my blonde brain. 

I am just trying to hold it all together, so forgive me.  Miracle of miracles, my job is great and I don't even complain about the commute which takes over and hour each day to go 35 miles.

Pray for me.

~ Cindy
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:53:43 pm by MOONLIGHT1114 »

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991

My fucking insulin pump is covered but only at a $300 deductible and then 50% of $1035 = $518 every 3 months until the following year, and then you start over.   >:(  >:(  So that means it would cost $1850 for that piece of shit pump.  Yeah, "benefits" my lipo ass!  I called my diabetic doc today and spoke with his nurse.  I have to come off of the pump at the end of the month and go back to about 6 - 8 shots a day.  I'll be on two insulins instead of one, so it will take some adjusting.  I swear, I don't need any more shit!  Everything would be much easier if my head would frikkin stay on my neck and stop bobbing around.  I am dizzy and have vertigo all day, every day and its very bad when I am tired and run-down.

Good lord girl. That is a shit load of keeping up with the blood sugars.
The guy I take care of is insulin dependant but he aint got nothing on you. I only draw 70 and 65 unit needles twice a day for him.

<hugs>

Offline keepingfaith

• Go Me!
Good evening Ladies.

Just dropping in before I hit some of my online homework. The weather in the Sip is nice 69. Sitting at the house with my children watching the HOuse of Paynes. Are any of your b/f husbands HIV+ also, and if so are they on meds? My b/f is also on Atripla. I cant get any sex because when he takes it at night he's out like a light. He works day shift like myself. So that still leaves me horny as hell. What's a girl to do. (LOL) I have exhausted my bullet. It has just played out on me. Time for a new one. ;)

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

My BF is a neggie, but disclosed his Hep C status to me, after I disclosed my poz status.  Almost two peas in a pod, it really helps us relate.  :D

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Hey Hey Ladies----

I don't know what made me post my pic, it is an old one though. I had posted it awhile ago but like it says either I'm being bold or stupid, not sure which one yet. But now you can see what I deal with when I do my braids. I keep saying I am going to take new pics but just haven't gotten around to it. I don't think I am very photogenic.

Cindy-- Sorry to hear you are going through it about now. You're a little late on the blog thing and I wanted to mention you so bad too. Get well soon but I know Ice will provide plenty of tlc for you. And what could I possibly say bad about you? You did get a mention in a sneaky way but you have to look for it.

Speaking of tlc, uh, Keeping maybe you should jump the bf before he takes the Atripla. I have a bullet too but you must wearing the hell out of yours. I am on my second one though.. ;D

Mum--- You can either do what Betty said to get to the blogs or for mine click on my link at the bottom of my sig line that says "The Royal Blog".

Who knows maybe I will get to meet you guys some day at an AMG or a Ya-Ya meeting. I know I would love it. I think Wishful is going to pay me a visit this summer, that'll be fun I'm sure.

I am going to get my license renewed tomorrow and after that I have to go back to Walmart because I just noticed the left speaker isn't working. Shit, it's still kicking with the right one though. Hopefully they will be able  to trade me for another one, I kept my receipt. Have a good night ladies....

---listening to Don Omar "Pobre Diabla"-----
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Morning ladies:

I've been up since about 5:00 a.m.  I had the strangest dream....... I was in drug rehab with Keith Richards. :o  Then when I got out, I went back to my parents'.  And Joel (bear60) was there, and he rode his Harley up to see me.  Now, I don't think Joel even owns a Harley.  So I don't know what that dream was all about. 

Cristy, I couldn't get a clear picture of what you looked like in that pic you posted, so if you have another one, please post it.

Cin, wow.  You certainly have a shit load of stuff to deal with.  I'm thinking of you, definitely, and sending positive vibes your way.  I'm on two different Insulins.  One long-acting (Lantus) and one for when my sugar gets too high (Humulin-R).  I'm so sorry about your insurance.  And I hope there's some relief soon from that dizziness.  How's your BP? 

Keeping, get a vibrator and watch a porno.

Queen, I have a subwoofer and two speakers on my pc.  I love to listen to some jams turned way up; and my neighbors don't seem to mind (at least they haven't ever said anything about it).  Right now I'm listening to Buddy Guy's 'Slippin out, Slippin in.'  Don't know if you like the blues or not.  I like all kinds of music. 

It would be really cool if we could all get together some day.  I would so love to meet all you ladies in person.  Think of the hell we could raise.  You ladies are definitely a big source of support.  Don't know what I would do without you guys. :-*     

Today, all I have to do is clean, get some water at Kroger's and my therapist comes over.  That's about it for my thrill every moment day.  I'll check back in a little later. Have a good one ladies-

Offline minismom

Queen - oh, you mean the big PURPLE link..lol..I'll just sit over here next to Snow.  We'll figure it all out together, hun.

Hubby has clients today. I'm trying to get all the kiddies dressed so we can make our weekly trekk to Walmart and the mall.  It'll be interesting to say the least. I'm hoping to avoid any major crowds and just want to get in and out - with 6 kids and 3 grocery baskets :o.

Ok, obviously they are suddenly incapable of doing the smallest of tasks - getting dressd without killing each other!  Oh, good greif, 1 has on shorts (it's 30F), another has on stripes and plaid, and 2 of them are wrestling over a shirt that doesn't belong to either one of them.  Who needs TV?  I've got all the drama of a soap opera, the laughs of comedy central, the action of WWF, and the thrill of reality TV right here under my roof.

Have a wondeful Thursday.  BT - are you gonna try the support group tonight?  Let us know how it went if you decide to go.  Talk to you TBs later!

Mum
www.watoto.com

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Morning/Afternoon Ladies (since it is almost noon in like 5 minutes)---

Nothing going on with me today either other than renewing my license and going to Walmart. I'll be doing that around 6 this evening. For the moment, I am just chilling and listening to music on the subwoofer and one working speaker that I am taking back to Walmart. It still sounds good even for one speaker. And I am listening to some Brian McKnight. Make that Al B. Sure now..Night and Day. I love music and listen to all kinds except for country and metal(sorry Cindy).

LOL@MUM. I can imagine what you go through every morning. How you described it is hilarious. A small correction though, if you were saying WWF as in wrestling (which I know everything) then I must suggest you take the F out and replace it with an E, it is now called the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). They had a court thing with the WWF(World Wildlife Federation or something) for those letters. Just a bit of trivia, I didn't expect you to know that, of course. Uh, well sorry my link isn't that big but I thought the purple would get people's attention and it does say the royal blog... ;) Now I am wondering what you actually thought it was...*LOL*

Betty, what the hell was you watching before bed? If it was anyone else I would say what was you smoking but I know the deal there. The dream sounds funny as hell to me. And Joel was in it, what was he doing? Maybe he was in drag? *hee hee*...Ooooh and if we all got together, OMG, and what if we had a few fellas with us like Aunty D, Thunter Bunny, Sharkie, Philly, and Benj....It would be a fucking riot.  Forget a bar, how about a bbq at someone's house....The fun we could have... ;)

Well, folks, I am out of here. My soaps are going to be on soon and I neglected my game yesterday..I'll check back later...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
Hey ladies....
I was just skimming so please forgive me if i dont answer sotmhin important or pm if need be..Someone asked about tats?..i have 4..and a peircing down below...i want more tats..ive always wanted my nipples done but too scared..more scared than with the coochie..lol
Ok someone was talking bout O's??...hmmm after the first one im usually roaring for more like a crack head..lol..after about 3-4 maybe five depending on yungin..im out like a light and waking up feeling like i went to the gym.....ok nuff of this talk cus aunty flow is here and she is blocking like a muthafizzle right now...
Queen , u bet im comin to see ya behind this summer...We are gonna have fun..dont even know what we gonna do but ill think of somthing on my train ride... ;)
Hows everyone feeling??..Sorry to hear your having a rough time Cin...Your in my thoughts...
Im still battling with baby daddy..i found out he is apolice officer and had me thinking he was just doin security at a club in Miami and not making nothing, (so that i wouldnt ask for more child support)...Nuccas aint SHIT , i swear!!...but other than that im straight...really happy with my bf right now...
Live life to the fullest...

Offline minismom

WHEW!  We made it home and I managed not to lose anybody - at least not on purpose.  I forgot to take anything out of the freezer before we left so I asked the kids what they wanted for supper.  Everyone yelled "pasketi and eatballs!" (spaghetti and meatballs). #2 led the crew in a theme song all through wal-mart "We eat eatballs!" They even gave it a snappy little tune. Got some dirty looks, so I just sang right along.  If they can't get their minds from the gutter, not my problem or my issue. ;D  Made them a sugar-free chocolate pudding pie with sugar-free whipped cream for dessert because they were good.  *sticking a gold star on my forehead*

Anyway, we managed only a couple of meltdowns and only encountered a few idiots with stupid comments.  They were lucky that hubby wasn't around.  He usually takes the kids far away so I can rip into them - today I had to hold my tongue. >:( So, we'd just sing louder...and added a dance to go with it.  Look out Paula - we may show up for the next "Idol" auditions.

That's all from here.  BEAUTIFUL day...goes downhill from here.  But, that's OK.  For today, I'll enjoy the sun.

Queen: most mornings are really easy.  I don't make them dress for school - they usually just stay in their jammies. Makes less laundry for me.

Mum

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 05:42:49 pm by minismom »
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Evening ladies:

Mum, I'm not going to that support group tonight.  I'm kicking around going to an NA meeting.  There's an excellent one not too far from me.  I'm not sure if I'm going to that or not either.  I usually wind-down in the evening and don't feel like going anywhere.  It sounds like you had a very interesting time at Wal-Mart.  If I was there, I woulda showed my tits :o.  No, not really.  At least, not when the kiddos could see me.

Queen, Joel had a geri-curl in the dream and was riding a nice Harley.  I don't have any idea what that was all about.   You know, if we ever did have the bbq, we would definitely also have to have the Damned One fly in.  That would be so awesome. 

Wishful, take that fucker for everything you can get outa him.  ('baby daddy')

About the orgasm thing, it takes a lot (I mean a hell of a lot) for me to get off.  A man (or lady) definitely has to work me right and over and over.  And the kinkier, the nastier, the better.  That's probably why I'm such a frequenter of xtube.  I even checked out redtube and that's a good site also.  I have to get some pornos to watch at home.  I really don't want to download porn off the computer.  After I have an orgasm though, I feel all is alright with the world-not revved up, not tired, just serene.  Must be the release of all the hormones etc. 

Nothing exciting going on.  Today was freezing, but next week it's supposed to get into the 50's.  I can feel spring in the air ladies!  All I did today was to go get some cigs, went to Kroger to get some water (because Kroger water is always $3.99), and got some gas so I can go do my father's shopping tomorrow. (he lives a town north of here).  His b.d. is coming up-he'll be 80.  I got him some Fannie May chocolates, because those are his favorites.  Nothing else to report.  I might check in later.  Have a good evening ladies-

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Evening Hoochies(j/k)----

Nothing glamorous happened today. After a few tech things, I found out nothing was wrong with my speaker after all. It was that son of mine, he turned the left speak down in the Windows Media which took the sound out of everything I played. I am going to choke him the next time I see him. I did manage to get out and get my driver's license renewed. I don't like the pic though, the guy made me laugh and I look like a chipmunk with a mouth full of nuts!!!! ( get your minds out of the gutter).

It looks like I may have a car running, just maybe but I'll talk about that later. I have to call and make an appointment at this other place for a therapist. Kevin called me twice today so I got my number changed. I was not trying to hear anymore of his lame excuses and I hope he doesn't try to show up at my crib. Two of the boy cats (lucifer and ziggy) started banging today. All you heard was loud meowing and fur flying literally.They were rolling all over the place and not letting go. I guess spring is in the air with them and they are fighting for dominance. They should know by now the only pussy in charge is me and my roomie...*LOL*

Tonight is a wrestling night so I need to run off to go take a nice hot bath and jam while soaking. Later chicas.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline sunseeker

IN LIKE A LION, OUT LIKE A carpet full of cat piss

HI Girls

Nothing new to report.  Hectic morning with the cat peeing on the carpet before I was trying to leave for my training class, which made me mad since I was stuck in traffic, and I had to clean up cat piss.   He has not peed on the carpet before.  I walked out of my room and there he was with his ass against the wall pissing away.  He is picky about his litter box and will poop on the floor if he thinks its not clean enough.  Keep in mind I change the litter with new litter once a week and I clean the box two - three times a day. On my way home I stopped at Target and got him a new litter box.  I got really depressed when I tried on some bathing suite at that was depressing,  I just could not seem to fine a cute bathing suite that will fit a cow. 

OK girls now I need some advise.  Whitey has asked me out again for Sunday.  We have been talking every day on the phone.  So I am wondering how long I should wait till I tell him that I am positive.  Please know that I would tell him before we were intimate.   We have only given each other a peck on the lips and I told him that I was really wanting to take things slow since I have my guard up since I have been cheated on before.  He told me that his ex-wife cheated on him so he could understand why I have my guard up.  So my question is when should I tell him.  I am struggling with the fact that I know that he is starting to like me and I don't want to hurt him if he cannot take the fact that I am positive.  But then on the other hand, should I even care if he cannot take it.  My friend said that if he cannot take it after he gets to know me and starts falling for me then he would not be able to take it if I told him on the 2nd or 3rd date.  I guess I am just so use to putting everyones feelings before mine.  So what do you girls think I should do wait to see if things progress or tell him now before they do progress?  I wish there was some rule book on this. 

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.