Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:12:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 244
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 241
Total: 241

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Willywump is in the hospital  (Read 29890 times)

Offline tednlou2

Re: Willywump is in the hospital
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2010, 11:18:14 pm »
Not good, especially is it's constant.  I really hope this is nothing serious.  Get better Willy and that's an order!!

Thanks Trey for the updates.

Is he on any kind of bp meds?  I know on mine, I'll get readings sometimes of 90/60.  I was told nothing to worry about unless I feel dizzy.  I know people who are athletes will often have lower bp as well as low pulse rate.  Regardless, I hope they figure it out.  I've been thinking about Will a lot.  It sucks to be in the hospital--especially if they can't find what is wrong.

Thanks for keeping us posted.  I hope to hear from Will soon.  Does he have family and friends tending to him? 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2010, 11:57:28 am »
Hello all,

I'm Sprung.

First of all thanks so much for all the well-wishes. Such an amazing family we have here :)

After 3 days in Step Down ICU and 2 day in telemetry, various Blood cultures, X-rays, Lumbar Puncture and  2 doctors, No one can tell me what happened. It seems as though it's another mystery illness....Aghhhh!

For you amatuer M.Ds, Here is what happened, feel free to diagnose...

Sat night went to bed with chills, fever, nightsweats. This went on all night, Woke up Sun morning vomitting (no diarreha). Looked in the mirror and my eyes were dark, dark red, the rest of my body was flushed. Went to ER...Temp 104. Neg Strep test, Xray showed no pnuemonia.Neg Flu test. They performed a Lumbar Puncture and fluid was neg for meningitis, etc... Started me on IV fluids and antibiotcs Levaquin and something else (Jaycocine??). That night they admitted me and I developed a horrendous headache (I was crying) Doc said it was from Lumbar Puncture. They put me on Morphine. At some point thereafter my BP started to lower significantly, they said it was the Morphine coupled with dehydration, so they switched me to something else. My BP never really got back to normal until the last day. I was consistenly getting readings at or mostly under 95/50 (ive never had low BP). On the second to last day they got me out of bed and started dragging my dizzy corpse around the halls, making me walk laps with my white ass peaking out the back of the gown. This seemed to help my BP for some reason as I started gettng better readings. Interestingly, they believe that the abrupt smoking cessation (damn it) may have contributed to my sudden low BP, and it took a few days for my body to adjust. But who knows i guess.

Doc could not explain the red eyes or flushed body other than as a reaction to the high fever.

I asked the ID doc about my Kitty and if perhaps I caught Kitty fever or something, she said any of that would have shown in the blood cultures and they all came back clean.

They ruled out Allergic reaction simply beacuse nothing in my life had recently changed (food, soap, lotions, etc...)

Doc said "maybe" it was some short lived virus...WTF is that?

So I'm left with nothing. It is so frustrating to go through all this and not know what happened, and it is scary to think it can happen again for no reason. I feel certain the docs are mising something here. I have an appt with my ID doc in a week so maybe she can shed some light on all this (although Im not betting on it).

Currently Im feeling ok, but I get bouts of weakness here and there. I'm supposed to go get a BP machine today but frankly I'm to beat to do anything other than hang on the couch

However we always have to take something good from the bad, right?... so my good in all of this is that I havent had a single cigarette in 5 days :) Yay Me!

Hugs and Biggie Kisses!
-Will

Editing to add: Thanks to my bestest buddy Trey (hellraiser) for keeping tabs on me and making me giggle in my Morphine induced stupor, your a doll...although Im still miffed you had the nerve to trick while I was in the Hospital

« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 12:00:48 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2010, 12:02:39 pm »
So good to hear that you are out of the hospital.
Sorry to hear that they have not been able to diagnosis anything definitive - that is frustrating.

Hopefully, it won't come back and was just a one time event. 

At any rate, at least you did the right thing - went through the whole medical check up, procedures, etc. and are following up with you ID doc.

We most definitely missed you.  I bet your kitty missed you too.

Stay recovering (and glad to hear about the no smoking for past 5 days - now, if I could only do the same - although, I think I will choose a different route other than the hospital admission cessation program).

Best to you Will.

Phil
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2010, 12:12:50 pm »
Congrats on getting sprung Willy . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2010, 12:42:35 pm »

I am glad to here you are Ok.  I hope you feel better soon Willy.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline peteb

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2010, 01:04:50 pm »
I am glad you are out of the hosp sorry to hear that they dont know what it is,the eyes and the high fever is strange yes Trey is a great guy he kept us informed
keep positive the will figure it out
and glad u are not smoking
Pete

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2010, 01:33:40 pm »
It's possible it could be from nicotine withdrawal:

LINK:  http://www.quitsmokingsupport.com/withdrawal1.htm

Hang in there and stay strong. I hope you're not tempted to smoke!

Offline odyssey

• Mutiny of the neurons!
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2010, 03:35:09 pm »
Welcome back Willy hunbun! We missed you terribly. Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I sure did. I'm sincerely regretting that I wasn't there to check out your ass peeking out from that hospital gown. Darn, another missed opportunity! I'm sorry the docs couldn't figure things out. It always is annoying when that happens. In fact, it downright sucks. Well, hopefully you rest up with Matty curled up on your lap and soon you'll be feeling back to your bicep bulging self in no time. Take care buddy!

Odyssey
01/09/09- diagnosed HIV+
01/16/09   CD4-425    22%  VL- 32,415
11/09- started Reyetaz/Norvir/Truvada
03/10- stopped R/N/T
10/18/11   CD4- 328   20%  VL- 84,000
10/25/11   CD4- 386   22%
10/28/11- start Truvada/Reyetaz/Norvir
12/30/11  CD4- 523  29%
03/08/12  CD4- 503  31%  VL 57
07/02/12  CD4- 897  43%
08/31/12  CD4- 745  39%
12/27/12  CD4- 884  40%
03/28/13  CD4- 819  39%
07/19/13  CD4- 739  40%
10/17/13  CD4- 535  36%
01/16/14  CD4- 743  43%

02/14- switched from R/N/T to Tivicay/Epzicom because of CKD 3 suspected from tenofovir.

03/14- switched back to R/N/T due to severe nausea and inability to eat on T/E.

04/01/14 CD4- 898  42%   VL-

Offline BlueMoon

• Calling from the Fun House
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2010, 04:10:26 pm »
Willy, glad you're home and feeling better.  That sounds like an alarming episode.  Hope you've seen the last of it.

Been catching up on your smoking today?
It's a complex world

Offline veritas

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2010, 04:10:47 pm »

WW,

Glad to hear your sprung !

If you want to try to diagnose yourself, try this link:

http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker

With 104 fever, seeing a doc should definitely be a priority, you did the right thing.

Stay healthy now will ya !

v

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2010, 04:23:08 pm »
Wumpy,

I warned you about that fucking cat.

MtD

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2010, 04:27:53 pm »
WW,

Glad to hear your sprung !

If you want to try to diagnose yourself, try this link:

http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker

With 104 fever, seeing a doc should definitely be a priority, you did the right thing.

Stay healthy now will ya !

v

Beware of that link willy . I got Addison's disease there once , took my doctor almost a year to talk me into another condition that was actually confirmed by a lab test .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline veritas

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2010, 04:52:36 pm »

jg,

When using these on-line links, one should always consult with their doctor (he is the expert). What these links do, if used properly, give you talking points to discuss with your doctor. They are not meant to trump what a qualified physician decides. You would have saved yourself a lot of anxiety if you had listened to your doctor. Sometimes these links can give your doctor some insight when used properly. I've seen it happen. I'm sure WW has the know how to use the link.

v

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2010, 06:00:18 pm »
Willy, boo... I'm so glad you're ok and that you're back home. I was really worried that you'd leave me a widow at such young age (no need for any black widows around here).  I would have spent all your money on Brazilian hustlers to get rid of my sadness.

And that Trey was too busy at the truckstops; he couldn't even take a minute to give us your number.

Just happy that you're back. Big, wet kisses on them biceps.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Basquo

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2010, 06:21:34 pm »
Viral, most definitely. If I had to guess I would say Dengue Fever. Glad you're out!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2010, 09:03:07 pm »
Thanks again guys.

Im feeling pretty shitty right now, weak and dizzy, no fever though. Am eating and drinking fine.

Is this normal after a few day stay at the hospital?

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2010, 09:20:23 pm »
Willy-
Glad to hear you out, sorry about getting no answers must be frustrating.  The only thing I can agree on is the awful headache after your lumbar puncture.  I had one of those once and the only way to relieve it was to lay flat on the floor, my mother had to pick me up at work and drive me home, Thank goodness, she had a stationwagon because my ass laid down in the back.
I don't know why you are feeling weak right now, did you start smoking again?  Getting any rest?

Get well soon!!
Snow
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline Jody

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2010, 09:29:52 pm »
Now that you're home Willy you can regain your strength.  Just eat and drink, rest and get some fresh air.  It's quite normal to feel a bit off after a hospital stay until you regain your bearings.   Best wishes for a relaxing Labor Day weekend to you.

Jody

"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2010, 09:30:54 pm »

I don't know why you are feeling weak right now, did you start smoking again?  Getting any rest?

Get well soon!!
Snow

No, still not smoking, and am doing nothing but sleeping. (perhaps its nicotine withdrawals). I guess ill just ride it out , relax, and get some fresh air like Jody says.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 09:33:17 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2010, 09:31:56 pm »
No, still not smoking, and am doing nothing but sleeping. (perhaps its nicotine withdrawals)
so, how is the kitty holding up during all of this?   ;)
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Granny60

« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2010, 09:38:08 pm »
5 days in ICU is how I quit smoking.  Morphine gives Hubby chills and bp drop.  Mostly chills since he has high Bp any way.  Glad you escaped the ward! Lumbars can give you  a headache which is why you are suppossed to lay still for hours afterward.  Having  barely survived  septic shock,  I can also tell you that cultures will not always find what the pathogen was.  They never found out  what it was and since septic shock can cause your  brain to swell , I had the headache from hell just like you describe.  Get better soon!!!!!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2010, 09:47:00 pm »
5 days in ICU is how I quit smoking.

Lumbars can give you  a headache which is why you are suppossed to lay still for hours afterward.  

Yes, I never thought I would be able to stop, but 5 days in the hosp definately is a good way to stop. I just hope I can continue to resist the urge. Its tough.

Yes, after the lumbar the doc told me to lie on my back completely still for an hour, while he was telling me this I sat up in my bed trying to adjust the covers, at which point he said "thats not good". He was right. Interestingly enough, the procedure was quite easy, I almost went to sleep. It just is the aftermath that was hell.

@Phil - Matty is just peachy, although he's a little high maintenance right now, and I just dont ahve the energy to indulge him poor thing.

W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2010, 09:51:18 pm »

@Phil - Matty is just peachy, although he's a little high maintenance right now, and I just dont ahve the energy to indulge him poor thing.

W

Well, beware of nice acting women who try to put kittens in garbage cans (I don't know if you saw that on the news)

And stay on the no smoking tip - it will give me the motivation I need to quit.
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2010, 10:11:02 pm »
Interesting side story about my stay. The nurses could never get my HIV meds correct, specifically the Truvada. I take Truvada 1x/day at night . For the first couple of days they would bring me Truvada with the morning meds.  I took the Nor and Prez but didnt take the Truvada and told them I only take Truvada at night, twice they took the extra Truvada and threw it in the trash (to my horror). I told them to stop throwing it away and let me save it for the evening. They told me that once the medicine leaves the pharmacy and I decline it they cannot "just hold it" for later. I was in utter shock as I couldnt believe they were tossing a $50 pill (im sure my ins co will get charged $400 for that tossed pill).  This still doesnt sit right with me and I think they were just tossing to avoid doing paperwork. If I could ahve gotten loose from all the wires I would have went over and dug it out of the trash.

Unbelievable.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline alliance

• hmmmm. . .
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2010, 11:02:45 pm »
Will you had me concerned!
Its good to hear from you again,
now you take care of yourself.
Welcome back, and dont be disappearing like that - ok?

Big, Long,  Hug!
"The influence of each human being on others in this life is a kind of immortality."
10/10/12   CD4=378  %=32   VL=UD
5/10/12     CD4=426  %=32  VL=UD
11/15/11   CD4=296  %=29  VL=UD(20)
6/15/11     CD4=345  %=29  VL=UD(38)
3/15/11     CD4=317  %=31  VL=UD
12/1/10     CD4=315  %=28  VL=UD
8/11/10     CD4=250  %=25  VL=UD
6/10/10     CD4=380  %=24  VL=UD
3/4/10       CD4=340  %=22   VL=UD
1/11/10     CD4=312  %=22   VL =130
11/30/09   CD4=228  %=19  VL=1726
11/20/09    started atripla
10/15/09   CD4=281  %=18   VL=85,000

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2010, 11:17:57 pm »
Thanks again guys.

Im feeling pretty shitty right now, weak and dizzy, no fever though. Am eating and drinking fine.

Is this normal after a few day stay at the hospital?

-Will

Hmmm, I've been feeling like that for weeks. I thought it was old age!  ;D

I would have paid money top see you walking around that hospital with your smooth, white, butt exposed for all to enjoy. 8)

Seriously youngun, I am very glad you are home and, I hope, on the mend.

I had a lumbar puncture in 1980. But unlike you, I had meningitis. My first doc thought it was my seroconversion.

The lumbar puncture hurt like mad, but at the time, so did everything else. I'm glad to hear you got through it so well.

I also am very happy to hear of your smoking cessation, keep up the good work.

Now, you take care of yourself and give Matty a pet and a scratch behind his ears. Be nice to your cat too!  ;)

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline newbieguy

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2010, 11:42:00 pm »
Hey WillyWump, glad your sprung and out of the hospital!  :) Had ya in my thoughts. Maybe one good thing that comes from your experience will be quitting smoking, I know how freakin' hard it is I quit a year ago myself after having the flu for a week. Take care of yourself, and no more hospital visits!!

xo

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2010, 11:58:46 pm »
Viral, most definitely. If I had to guess I would say Dengue Fever. Glad you're out!

Funny you should mention Dengue Fever.  I recently saw an in-depth report on ABC NEWS on Dengue now affecting us here in the U.S.  They specifically mention Florida and Texas--don't want to scare ya with what they say about getting infected with strains from both Florida and Texas.  See video below. 

Will, I never pictured you as a smoker.  It is funny how we make assumptions about people based on pics or things they've said.  I always pictured you as a health nut for some reason.  I have no idea why.  I quit smoking after I was in the hospital and just before prices skyrocketed.  I do miss it from time to time when someone is smoking outside and I can smell it.  I want one now that I'm talking about it.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/dengue-fever-tropical-disease-hits-us-florida-key-west-virus-mosquitos-global-warming-11283337 

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2010, 12:40:53 am »
No, still not smoking, and am doing nothing but sleeping. (perhaps its nicotine withdrawals). I guess ill just ride it out , relax, and get some fresh air like Jody says.

I tried calling you tonight at the hospital, and I was smoking while the phone rang twenty times with no answer.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2010, 01:07:11 am »
I tried calling you tonight at the hospital, and I was smoking while the phone rang twenty times with no answer.

That caller ID can be a real bitch sometimes... :D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2010, 01:15:36 am »
h8rs gonna h8

Offline Robert

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2010, 02:56:07 am »

willylumplump

i'm glad you're out but, alas, I just got my confirmation from Southwest.  My flt to Arizona was confirmed for tomorrow.  Hellraisr was going to pick me up and we were going to surprise you.  Well, I'll keep the ticket for next time and reshedule with Hellraiser.

robert....

ps....I hope someone is at home taking care of you.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2010, 10:20:22 am »

Are you not keeping up with your threads? I was sprung day before yesterday. If you called last night I'm surprised you didnt get some fat lady with gout on the phone.

I waited anxiously by the hospital phone for your call....alas, it never came :( when I was discharged, as I left I paused one last time at the door with a tear in my eye, hoping for that call...but no.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2010, 10:37:19 am »

i'm glad you're out but, alas, I just got my confirmation from Southwest.  My flt to Arizona was confirmed for tomorrow.  Hellraisr was going to pick me up and we were going to surprise you.  Well, I'll keep the ticket for next time and reshedule with Hellraiser.

LOL, Robert dear,

"Stewie was a Goddamned Puppet!!!"

When I sat in the hospital with you in Vegas and I told you "you owe me one" I didnt mean you had to fly down to Texas or Arizona (where am I?), lol.

Although I have no doubt you would actually do it, as your such a sweety. Although , it would have been kinda cool to have a "non-official mini AMG gathering" with you and HRaiser in the hospital room :)

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Lou-ah-vull

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2010, 12:16:37 pm »
Will,

Glad to hear you are home.  I thought I was going to have to schedule a flight to SAN and make a hospital visit too!  I am quite curious (as you are too) about what on earth caused all of your symptoms.  I appreciate your willingness to keep us informed.  I check this thread more regularly than usual just to see if there is an update!  Get better!   ;)

Gary
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2010, 12:28:23 pm »
Are you not keeping up with your threads? I was sprung day before yesterday. If you called last night I'm surprised you didnt get some fat lady with gout on the phone.

I waited anxiously by the hospital phone for your call....alas, it never came :( when I was discharged, as I left I paused one last time at the door with a tear in my eye, hoping for that call...but no.

-W

Blame Trey... he's very possessive of your huge cock and witheld the phone number until it was too late.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2010, 12:30:18 pm »
Blame Trey... he's very possessive of your huge cock and witheld the phone number until it was too late.

True dat

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2010, 01:21:50 pm »

LOL @ Trey not giving up the number till Willy was home, that's gangsta.

Offline next2u

« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2010, 01:27:36 pm »
omg...
this thread scared the shit out of me.
will, happy to hear you are okay.

now please start returning my phone calls & texts :)
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2010, 03:20:55 pm »
omg...
this thread scared the shit out of me.
will, happy to hear you are okay.

now please start returning my phone calls & texts :)

SweetyD where u been???? I miss you

call or text me again so i can put your number back in my phone :)

W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2010, 03:28:18 pm »
Will, I can't believe that some of them triflin' ho's have your telephone number while I sit here worried about you without any way to check on you.

Final divorce papers in the mail.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2010, 03:33:40 pm »
Will, I can't believe that some of them triflin' ho's have your telephone number while I sit here worried about you without any way to check on you.

Final divorce papers in the mail.

Trifflin ho's, lol!

im sorry it w2ont happen again my moonz :)

check pm.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2010, 04:10:49 pm »
It's great to hear you are out Will! !

But "sprung"   ??? 

Um...

so how bouncy , were you before? so hope you are feeling better!
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2010, 06:09:25 pm »
Trifflin ho's, lol!

im sorry it w2ont happen again my moonz :)

check pm.

I thought what we had was special?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2010, 06:34:34 pm »

LOL @ Trey not giving up the number till Willy was home, that's gangsta.

Oh, I'll get revenge -- just wait until I send New Orleans finest, Miss Radley, over to her crib.

Offline next2u

« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2010, 06:59:15 pm »
did i just get called a trifling hoe?

ah hell no. you betta take this to the hood girl. when u contemplating who the trifling hoe is just remember which one got this man's number...

marinate on that....
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2010, 07:20:32 pm »
did i just get called a trifling hoe?

ah hell no. you betta take this to the hood girl. when u contemplating who the trifling hoe is just remember which one got this man's number...

marinate on that....

Oh yeah, I saw your Little Miss Teacup pictures from AMG.  It's like a purse is sewn onto all of your pants.

Offline weasel

« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2010, 02:03:12 pm »

Will , So glad to here you are home !

Wishing you well    :)

Carl
" Live and let Live "

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.