Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:36:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 224
Total: 226

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: It's so worring,help me please  (Read 12696 times)

Offline N

It's so worring,help me please
« on: July 19, 2011, 08:28:24 am »
I really don't know what I can do now…please give me some advice!!
I'm male,and I received fellation-I mean I was "being sucked"-by my friend several months ago.I know that I should take an examine if I'm worried about this ,but it's almost impossible for me to do so. (I'm under age,plus I don't have the oppurtunity to  do that)
So in the end I decided to ask that friend directly.I got the answer that"his parents are healthy,and he didn't have any other sexual experiences,even more he hasn't got transfusion before."I checked almost all the major routes of infection,and it seemed okay.
But I'm still very worried.Because once I read a book about AIDS and it mentioned that there was a dentist who put his own HIV virus into the medicament and injected it into some patients,causing 5 people infected.I'm SO worried that if it had happened to my friend too and he might make me infected.
On the other hand,I've searched lots of information about the risk of "being sucked".Some people said that there is no risk because you won't contact with his or her bodily liquid.But how if there was a bite on his tongue or somewhere else in his mouth?Wouldn't it seep out a little blood when it rubbed someone's penis?
I just can't get rid of all of these pessimistic thoughts all the time and I'm under much pressure.Please give me some advice about my condition!Thank you.   

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: I need your advice,thx!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 08:34:39 am »
I really don't know what I can do now…please give me some advice!!
I'm male,and I received fellation-I mean I was "being sucked"-by my friend several months ago.I know that I should take an examine if I'm worried about this ,but it's almost impossible for me to do so. (I'm under age,plus I don't have the oppurtunity to  do that)
So in the end I decided to ask that friend directly.I got the answer that"his parents are healthy,and he didn't have any other sexual experiences,even more he hasn't got transfusion before."I checked almost all the major routes of infection,and it seemed okay.
But I'm still very worried.Because once I read a book about AIDS and it mentioned that there was a dentist who put his own HIV virus into the medicament and injected it into some patients,causing 5 people infected.I'm SO worried that if it had happened to my friend too and he might make me infected.
On the other hand,I've searched lots of information about the risk of "being sucked".Some people said that there is no risk because you won't contact with his or her bodily liquid.But how if there was a bite on his tongue or somewhere else in his mouth?Wouldn't it seep out a little blood when it rubbed someone's penis?
I just can't get rid of all of these pessimistic thoughts all the time and I'm under much pressure.Please give me some advice about my condition!Thank you.   

You are worrying absolutely needlessly. Receiving oral sex or "getting sucked" as you have called it is absolutely not a risk for HIV transmission. It is one of the most common of sexual activities and in the entire history of the epidemic there has not been a single confirmed case of transmission to a male in that manner. You are not going to make history by becoming the first.

If you are becoming sexually active it is essential that you know that the only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. So if and when you get around to either of those activities the insertive partner must always be wearing a condom. No exceptions.

This time there is no cause for further concern on your part nor any need for testing. But remember about using condoms.

Andy Velez

Offline N

It's so worring,help me please
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:55:18 am »
   Though I had posted a topic once and had got the reply,I still have some misgivings.I'll write in more details this time.Thank you for helping me.
   I'm male.I received fellation from my friend last December,and now I know that it not worth too much worry.But in fact besides fellation,he also masturbated for me.And I recall that he had stopped for a few seconds while he was  masturbating me,and I didn't notice what did he do during that moment.I'm now afraid that if he had touched some of  his own "sexual secretion" at that time and he might infected me when he kept on masterbating me. 
   Of course I know that no one would ever know what did he do at that moment-even maybe he didn't touch anything at all-I think that the most effective way for me is to check whether he might has AIDS or not.After all he is the only person I have sexual behaviour with.So I just asked him directly,and I got the answer that his parents are healthy,and he didn't have other sexual experiences before,even he's never received transfusion .I checked almost all the "major routes of infection",and it seemed okay,but I 'm just still worried. How if he was infected in another unknown way...?
   Another thing that makes me nervous is my"symtom".I know that there is no "typical symptoms" for AIDS,but I 'm still afraid.In April-just four months after my sexual behaviour-a lymph gland in my neck swelled up,with some common syptoms just like I had caught a cold.And about one week later,some rashes appeared on my limbs.They just popped up,and disappeared in a few days,then appeared again.
   Until now,the rashes are still appearing,and I still feel my body temperature is a little higher than others.All of these make me so worried.
   I just want to know,am I just thinking too much?After checking that he might not get infected from the major routes,should I feel relieved or there are still other possibilities of infection that would make him infected?
   I'm really helpless now,so please give me your opinion.Thank you very much.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: It's so worring,help me please
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 09:03:22 am »
N,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

As Andy told you, you are worrying needlessly. You have not had a risk for hiv infection and none of the details you have added change that fact.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, it would not matter if he touched you with his cum. It's not a risk.

When you start having anal or vaginal intercourse, you need to use condoms. It does not matter how rich a person is or who their parents are. Hiv does not discriminate - it will infect anyone it can and being rich is no protection against hiv. CONDOMS protect against hiv, not your social standing.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST AT THIS TIME, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

The time for you to start having annual check ups is when you begin having anal or vaginal intercourse. You do NOT need to be tested now. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline N

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 08:23:35 am »
Thank you,Ann-and Andy-you help me a lot.There is finally no full of pessimistic thoghts in my head. :)
But I got a little confused now-hope you can explain to me.

Some webs say that fellation or masturbating with others' cum has its risk,and-it might be a little rude of me-why do you so sure that I don't have a risk??
And now I know that the HIV will be soon damaged outside one's body,then why is using the "Drug needles"with others may cause infection?
And last...do my "symtoms" really has nothing to do with HIV?

Sorry,it might be rude of me to ask these questions,but I just want to check for my risk...thank you very much for helping me.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 08:43:38 am »
Thank you,Ann-and Andy-you help me a lot.There is finally no full of pessimistic thoghts in my head. :)
But I got a little confused now-hope you can explain to me.

Some webs say that fellation or masturbating with others' cum has its risk,and-it might be a little rude of me-why do you so sure that I don't have a risk??
And now I know that the HIV will be soon damaged outside one's body,then why is using the "Drug needles"with others may cause infection?
And last...do my "symtoms" really has nothing to do with HIV?

Sorry,it might be rude of me to ask these questions,but I just want to check for my risk...thank you very much for helping me.

We're not responsible for what you may find on other sites. I can assure you that if you continue to indulge in surfing the web you are going to find all kinds of things to feed your worst fears and all to no good purpose. Doubts and fears are not facts. We're very careful about how we evaluate each situation and our responses are HIV science-based along with decades of experience in the epidemic.

Intraveneous needles are a risk because the fragile HIV virus is in a protected environment within the needle as it is shared. As such it presents a particularly high risk since it involves shooting directly into a vein.

There is nothing HIV specific about anything you are calling a "symptom." If they persist you should be discussing them with a doctor to find out the real cause. It's not HIV.  
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 12:58:44 am »
Thank you Andy.I totally believe in you and Ann's professional judgments.I'm just...after several weeks of anxiety,suddenly someone told me that I'm worrying needlessly lets me feel from an ordeal to heaven,and makes me want to check it to the full.

I should have asked for it last time...since that I'm not a native speaker of English,I don't really understand some colloquialisms...what does "cum" that Ann told me means?

And...do you mean that I won't be infected this time for my sexual behavior with him (receiving oral sex and might be masturbated with his bodily secretions) even maybe he has HIV?Is there really no need for me to be tested for infection this time?

Thank you very much.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 06:17:17 am »
N,

Cum = ejaculate.

Getting a blowjob is not a risk for hiv infection. Being masturbated with cum (ejaculate) is not a risk for hiv infection.

Please re-read reply #3. While you do not need to test for hiv over this specific incident, a sexually active adult should be having full sexual health check-ups at least once a year.

You did NOT have a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline N

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 08:09:10 am »
Ann,
   I understand what you mean.We should also take notice of many other infectious diseases besides HIV when we become sexual active.
   But now...I'm still worried about AIDS!I know that the HIV will be damaged quickily out of the human body,but what if he masturbated me "right after" he touched his secretion...?Is the time long enough for the virus to be all damaged...?The condition seems more and more complicated to me, help me please!Thank you...!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 08:22:05 am »
You are the one who is making the situation more complicated than it actually is.

Whether you believe us or not, you did not have a risk for HIV in the incident you are concerned about. Period. Your doubts and fears are not facts. You would do well to stop looking on the net for more unfounded material that only feed your fears to no good purpose. We've carefully considered what you have reported and you did not have a risk. Period.

And now before this goes any further I am going to warn you that if you continue to return with more about this non-risk encounter, you are going to find yourself getting a Time Out from the site.

HIV is not your problem. Cut out the drama and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 08:28:22 am »
Thank you,Andy.
I'm a person who easily get nervous...you and Ann give me good advice these days.Thank you two a lot.
I'll try not to disturb myself anymore.
By the way...what the "Time Out"is?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 08:57:29 am »
OK.

A Time Out means you cannot log on or ask further questions for at least 28 days.

You don't need to be here. You didn't have a risk. And you won't have one as long as you consistently use condoms for anal/vaginal intercourse. Those activties sexually when unprotected (without condoms) are the only confirmed sexual risks for the transmission of HIV.

Get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 09:22:53 am »

By the way...what the "Time Out"is?

N,

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you wouldn't have had to ask that question. Get reading! And while you're at it, make sure you read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you know how to use condoms correctly.

Once again, you did NOT have a risk for hiv infection. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline N

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 08:49:48 am »
Andy and Ann,
   I apologize if I make any of you annoyed.I know I should have read the Welcome Thread  ,but you know that I'm not an English speaker-okay I 'm an Oriental-it's a little strenuous for me to read a page of words...so please forgive me that I didn't read it carefully.
   Plus I totally believe what you told me-I was just afraid that if I  were to be the unlucky fellow that get infected in some way that people regarded as impossible.
   Anyway,thank you two very much.    

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 09:25:19 am »
OK. Now get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 07:50:09 am »
Andy and Ann,
   I'm here to ask you that ...can you explain for me why receiving oral sex is not a risk of hiv infection?Andy didn't say a lot about it.I know that there isn't any comfirmed risk of receiving a blowjob in the whole history,but can we infer it's not a risk just based on the statistic?Isn't it a little bit unscientific...??
   Hope you can answer for me.Thank you. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 08:30:20 am »
N,

Getting a blowjob is not a risk for the simple reason that saliva is not an infectious fluid. Not only is it not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect.

And before you start whatiffing about blood in the mouth, unless you punch the person repeatedly in the mouth before they blow you, there could not possibly be enough blood present to be of concern.

There have been three long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one. One of them went on for ten years. We can trust these studies and yes, they were rigorously scientific.

Getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Never has been, never will be.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline N

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2011, 07:29:55 am »
Ann,
   Thank you sooo much for the detailed explanation.And yes,I didn't punch him in his mouth-but how about the small cut in the mouth?Isn't the blood enough to cause infection?Or maybe I just shouldn't take unnecessary pains to work on some insignificant problems...?
   And here comes the same question...I have to say it first that I had stopped surfing on the net after I met you and Andy,but you know that some books I read before said getting a blowjob might be a risk because the two people would contact with each other's "mucous membrane" or blood and so on...and even "this" website says so.(http://www.poz.com/articles/348_2126.shtml)
   Of course I believe you and Andy-you are experts-but are the books and webs I read ALL wrong?How do we  handle this conflicting condition...?
   Please give me your advice...thank you very much.
   And...can you explain further for me the non-risk reason of being masturbated with other's cum?I know you had told me,but I want to know it more specific...thank you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 08:05:31 am »
Your worries and what ifs are a neverending story.

In terms of sexual risk for HIV, instead of getting stuck on details of non-risks such as oral and masturbation, all you need to know is that the only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. That's it. Use condoms consistently for those activities and you will be well protected.

We are not here to respond to every doubt and question you may have. Use condoms for intercourse. Everytime. No exceptions. It really is that simple.

Now stop all this unnecessary worrying and get on with your life. And I am going to give you a final warning that if you continue to return over a non-risk you are going to find yourself getting a Time Out from the site. HIV is not your problem and it won't be as long as you consistently use condoms for intercourse. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 08:07:11 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 04:59:53 am »
   Andy,I think you had misunderstood my intention.PLEASE-PLEASE-don't give me a Time Out and please listen to my explanation.I hoped you could explain again the non-risk reason of being masturbated with other's cum is NOT because I didn't trust you,BUT BECAUSE I re-read my second post,and I found that some of my description might have misled you and Ann.I told you that"I was afraid he might have touched some of his secretion and then infected me when he kept on masturbating me."(you can re-read reply#2)But now I guess my description might have made you thought"he had some secretion out of his body for a  little while,and he touched some of it,then he touched me."But that's not what I really meant.What I really care about is that"if there were some "fresh cum"-he just ejaculated it out-on his hand when he kept on masturbating me,would it cause infection?".This is WHAT I really wanted to ask at first.They are a little different.And this was ALL my fault-I didn't describe my misgiving correctly.But I thought it would be impolite of me if I change the description-even though it is actually what I wanted to ask at first-so I just asked you to explain the non-risk reason again for me.But it seemed to have annoyed you.Though I don't know why,I apologize.
   So,I want to ask you that-is there any risk after I modify the description,which was what I wanted to ask at first?PLEASE re-evaluate for me,and please don't be mad at me.I'm just here to ask for my risk just like everyone does on this forum,and I absolutely believe your professional judgement.
   Thank you very very much for helping me from the bottom of my heart. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 06:58:16 am »
N,

Andy and I have both been around the block a few times and we understood what you were saying the first time. It doesn't matter how fresh the cum was, hiv is not transmitted in the way you're imagining. Please re-read your entire thread - this has already been explained to you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned for the last time!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline N

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 07:57:15 am »
Ann,
    OK.I understand.And I want to ask you a question about HIV infection.I once read that there was a case who got infection of HIV through breathing in flying particles of the salvia-in short,got infected by salvia-is that true!?And even I heard that there was a case who got infection just by cutting hair.No matter they are real or not,I want to ask you that-is there any special confirmed case who got infection in the way people consider to be impossible? 
   Thx.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 08:23:42 am »
N,

I do not - nor do I want to - know where you're reading this outrageous crap. No one has EVER been infected from saliva, nor from getting a hair cut. Saliva is not infectious and neither are scissors.

Keep up with the no risk stuff and you WILL be given that time out.

Read the following very slowly and repeatedly until is sinks in...

USE CONDOMS FOR ANAL OR VAGINAL INTERCOURSE, CORRECTLY AND CONSISTENTLY, AND YOU WILL AVOID HIV INFECTION. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline N

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 08:22:12 am »
Ann,
   It may shock you that I read the  "salvia case" from my textbook...! But it didn't say the salvia is infectious,it just said that there was an infection caused by salvia...so the information is just wrong.
   So...do you mean that in the whole history of the epidemic,there isn't any confirmed case infected in the way people considered to be non-risk?Is every case has reasonable explanation???
   THX.
   And now…I found myself still can't get rid of all the pessimistic thought… .Do you REALLY think I didn't have a risk?(Not just to console me or a bold inference?)I'm not so sure myself!I've tried to tell myself "you don't have a risk" ,but it not really works.And I'm considering to have a blood test-just to find out the cause of my symptoms,but it will almost be equal to have a test  for HIV…!I don't think I have the courage to do so!
   I feel so down and unhappy every day…do you have some good suggestions to me?Thank you guys.     

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2011, 08:47:11 am »
N,

There has never been a confirmed case of transmission from saliva. Never. In fact, there have been three long term studies of people in relationships where one person is hiv negative and the other is hiv positive. The ONLY people who became infected were in couples where they did not use condoms every time for anal or vaginal intercourse.

These people were kissing and engaging in oral sex, as well as having intercourse. In the couples where condoms were always used for intercourse, but no barriers for oral (or kissing for that matter), not one of the negative people became infected. NOT ONE. These studies involved hundreds of couples and they were followed for many years - ten years in one of the studies.

Saliva is not an infectious fluid. End of story.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Your Time Out warning still stands.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline N

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 07:26:27 am »
Ann,
   Thank you.And I want you to know that I'm always very gratitude to your responses.
   And now I want to ask you a hypothetic question...if I-just for hypothesis-go for a test for hiv now,and return with a possitive result,what would you think about it?Would you change your standpoint to think that getting a blowjob or being masturbated with cum can be risks for hiv,or would you think I must have been infected in other ways...?
   Please let me know your viewpoints,thank you.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2011, 08:24:36 am »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2011, 08:40:40 am »
We are not interested in hypothetical questions here.

You need to take a vacation from this back and forth with just one more question. I am giving you the 28 day Time Out you have been warned about several times. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new name for yourself. We'll spot that right off and it will get you permanently banned from the site.

HIV is not your problem and it won't be as long as you don't share intravenous needles or have vaginal or anal intercourse without using a condom.

Stop all this unnecessary drama and get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 08:14:39 am »
Andy and Ann,
   During the Time Out,some terrible thoughts occurred to me and this time,I think you will say I had a risk.
   Let me tell you:Actually,I had my sexual behavior with him on a seat;that is,he was sitting next to me.And,as I told you,he had stopped for a while when he was masturbating me.And here comes a very terrible condition-what if he masturbated himself at that moment,and he ejaculated,and some of his cum splashed on my penis,or even somewhere else on my face(maybe my eye or nostril or my pox…)!?Although I didn't feel anything splashed into my eye or anywhere else on my face(but I'm not so sure about my penis,since I masturbated for myself for a little while at that time),and I know it's almost impossible that his cum may splashed "widthways" or "so high"-since I was "sitting next to him"-but still possible.And if it really happened,it WILL cause infection,right?Because in our nation,when a doctor is doing an operation on an AIDS patient,he will ensure the patient's blood wouldn't splashed into his eyes or any other mucous membrane.So I think they are the same principle.
   In short,my question is:How if his cum splashed on my penis(and maybe I was masturbating myself at that time),or splashed into my eye or nostril or ANYWHERE else(maybe the cut on my skin)?Would it cause infection...? And plus...if there was a cut on his hand(probably not,but who knows?),would he infect me when he masturbated me?
     Sorry,my problems are so complicated and might be a little hard for you to evaluate... .I'm in a  desperate condition now,please give me your wise advice,thank you very much!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2011, 08:23:12 am »
N,

He could have ejaculated twenty gallons of cum onto your body, and you still would NOT have had a risk.

We have told you repeatedly that the only confirmed sexual risks for hiv infection are UNPROTECTED anal or vaginal intercourse.

YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RISK FOR HIV INFECTION.

If you insist on coming back with more of these NO RISK hypothetical situations, you WILL be given a second time out, which will last for 56 days.

PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline N

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 08:18:12 am »
   Thank you,Ann.I'm really happy to hear you said that.
   And now I'm going to put the 5 misgivings I had together for the last time-just to make sure you didn't omit anything or misunderstood what I meant.Please read them carefully for me again!!I know the only confirmed risks are vaginal and anal intercourse,but I still think we should be careful about every possible situation.Thank you very much!

Is getting an unprotected blowjob not a risk?
   Is being masturbated with one's cum not a risk,even the cum was very very fresh(he touches me with it as soon as he ejaculated it out)?
   Is being masturbated not a risk,even if there was a wound on his hand(wouldn't it seep out a little blood and cause infection?)?
   Is being splashed with one's fresh cum-almost be equal to "he ejaculated his cum directly on me"-not a risk,even if the cum splashed directly on my "mucous membrane"(eyes,nostril,a wound on my skin,etc) or "my penis"?
   And last...if there was a wound on my hand,would I be infected if I masturbate for him?

And,I'd heard that an "open wound" might be dangerous... .A person might be infected if his open wound touches other's cum or blood,also an AIDS patient might infect others if his open wounds touch other's mucous membrane,etc.But it seems that you and Andy don't take that into consideration when it comes to sexual transmission...could you tell me the reason?

Thank you again for evaluate for me.If you find any risk in my description,just tell me-because they were all the conditions I might have confronted.And please don't give me a Time Out right away.
   Thank you very very much.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 08:26:16 am »
None of those are risks.

We've indulged you enough. Now it's time for you to take a vacation from this site and your endless unnecessary worrying about HIV.

You've been warned several times about this and it doesn't seem to matter to you.  I'm giving you a 56 day Time Out from the site. Don't make the mistake of trying to get around it by creating a new account for yourself. We'll spot that right off and it will get you permanently banned. This is your second Time Out. If you return here with the same kind of unwarranted risk concerns you will find yourself getting permanently banned.

HIV is not your problem now and it won't be in the future as long as you consistently use condoms for vaginal and anal intercourse.

Now get on with your life.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:43:07 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 07:13:30 am »
Andy,
   I was stunned that you gave me the second Time Out.Anyway,the Time Out was over,and I think there's no need to give me a permanent Time Out.
   To me,there's just still lying some questions in my head.I just couldn't really understand why being splashed with fresh cum or being masturbated with a cut on his hand are not risks.But you just kept telling me the only confirmed risks are anal and vaginal intercourse so I think I'll just accept that.And receiving a blowjob is still  a "mystery" in my head.You told me that getting a blowjob is not a risk is because the saliva contains several proteins that damage the virus.But have you ever thought that maybe some people lack those proteins-who knows why-in their saliva?(And it sounds possible,isn't it?)I know that some people had claimed that they were infected through fellation and maybe it is just the reason.What do you think about it? (Of course I know you'll still tell me that a blowjob is not a risk,but I just want to know what do you think to my thought.)
   You must think why I 'm so stubborn and feeling so insecure-I have to say,if I  had met you two on this website without any "symptoms" appearing,I wouldn't have ANY doubt-REALLY.That is the major reason why I'm still worried.I didn't tell you in detail before,I'm telling now.4 months after my sexual behavior(in Aqirl),one day a lymph node in my neck swelled up.And in the next one week(or so),I had eyestrain,fever,fatigue,diarrhoea,sometimes felt hot and sweating strangely but sometimes felt very cold in a few days,arthralgia,sore throat and the rashes all appeared,etc.But I didn't have a running nose or any cough,so I could feel it was not just a flu but something unusual.What's the worst,ALL these symptoms seemed to have corresponded to the common "early signs" of HIV(FEVER,SWEAT,feel cold,fatigue,RASHES,SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES...damn I had ALL of them!!How could I not worry about it?).  And now,the rashes are still appearing at times,and many other lymph nodes in my neck had swelled up(about six ones now,and none of then had disappeared.).I just couldn't imagine what other diseases can cause such weird symptoms that made me feel I was infected.Or why do I have so many unusual symptoms and why they are so similar to the common signs of being HIV infected?
   I think you must could understand my mood now.I mean,after having a sexual behavior that almost all the official webs and books classify as "a risk",and the "common symptoms" all appeared,then suddenly you two told me I wouldn't have a risk...you must can imagine how complicated my state of mind is.
   So...do you have any suggestion now?ANY advice is appreciated.And PLEASE don't only tell me "the only confirmed risks are anal and vaginal intercourse" and give me a Time Out.I already knew that very well.If you really want to give me a permanent time out,please tell me first and I'll try not to return here-though very sad-until I get a hiv test and tell you the result in the future.But the only thing I want now is your opinion after you read what I posted.Thank you very much.

[Plus]I was thinking recently if there was any other way that might make me hiv infected.And I recalled that a few months before all my symptoms appeared-even before my sexual behavior I guess-I got a "blood extraction" in a hospital for some examination.I'm now thinking that,to the extremest condition,if that male nurse  put some virus into the needle,would it cause infection?
   I know it so paranoid to have this thought but the same,if I had not had those symptoms,I would never think that much.Do you have any opinion?

I know that the later to get treatment for hiv,the more likely to get "opportunistic  infections."(For example,be stricken blind.)I'm just afraid that if I will put myself at that risk.....

ps I didn't read it at Welcome Thread(or I missed it) that IF I get a time out from this forum,can I still log on other forums on this site?Thx.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:21:09 am by N »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 07:44:46 am »
■Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 07:49:54 am »
We are not going to indulge you in yet another round of exchanges about your HIV status when you have not had a risk. Go ahead and get tested if you must just to confirm what we know, that you are HIV negative based on what you have reported to us.

And yes, you are moving towards getting a permanent ban from the site. There really is nothing more we can do for you in this setting.

I also suggest you see a couinselor or other professional to discuss your obsessive and unwarranted fears about HIV transmission.

Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2011, 07:11:20 am »
We are not going to indulge you in yet another round of exchanges about your HIV status when you have not had a risk.

What does this sentence means?(Sorry for my poor English!)

I'd left this site these days to give myself a "vacation."But you didn't answer some of my questions so I just come back...So you think my "saliva theory"is just doesn't matter? And how about my "symptoms"...?Don't you think they are really specific...?
I also need your opinion for my [plus] and "p.s." I post last time.
Just want to collect your opinion and I WON"T come back here.Thx a lot!

ps To Rapid Rod:Sorry but I don't want your reply.Please don't involve youself into my thread,thank you very much. ???

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2011, 08:40:25 am »
We are not going to indulge you in yet another round of exchanges about your HIV status when you have not had a risk. Go ahead and get tested if you must just to confirm what we know, that you are HIV negative based on what you have reported to us.

And yes, you are moving towards getting a permanent ban from the site. There really is nothing more we can do for you in this setting.

I also suggest you see a counselor or other professional to discuss your obsessive and unwarranted fears about HIV transmission.

Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline N

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2011, 07:12:36 am »
Eh,sorry for coming back again but why do you have a "total same" response?Especially I was asking you what the sentence means and you just quote the same sentence...???
I'm a little confused!??Please give me a normal response thx!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2011, 08:07:30 am »
N,

I would imagine that your question went unanswered because you asked it within the quote box and it wasn't clear that you were asking a question.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what you were trying to ask was - what did Andy mean by this statement:

We are not going to indulge you in yet another round of exchanges about your HIV status when you have not had a risk.

He means that we have told you repeatedly that you have NOT had a risk.

We have explained to you repeatedly WHY you have not had a risk.

We are not going to give you more of our time to repeat what you've already been told.

You are worried because you have seen reports where people have claimed they were infected from a blowjob. What you are failing to realise that those people claimed they were infected from GIVING a blowjob. They were the one who sucked dick.

You got your dick sucked, you didn't suck dick. Not one person has ever even claimed to have been infected through being sucked. No one has ever actually been infected through being sucked and you certainly are not going to be the first.

You got a blowjob. Get over it!

If you feel unwell, see a doctor to find out what, if anything, is actually going on.

If you cannot bring yourself to believe us that you had NO risk for hiv infection, go test and collect your negative result.

I am giving you your final warning - if you insist on coming back with more hiv worries due to having your dick sucked, you WILL be given a permanent time out.

This is your final warning!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.