Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:25:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: afraid  (Read 16155 times)

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
afraid
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:30:20 pm »
Hello,
First sorry my bad english, i am from turkey.

i'm sex with sex worker 62 days ago,
it is unprotected vaginal sex,
and make elisa(antibody hiv) test today
i guess third generation elisa test
test result anti hiv 0,29 negative --- pozitif>1.1 --- 0,9>negatif

but my doctor say you must make elisa test 3. months

I'm afraid this result convert negative to positive,

I have been many symptoms and this symptoms go away,

please help me:S
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 05:32:10 pm by islakhamburher »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: afraid
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 05:33:36 pm »
S, you haven't mentioned if it was unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse you had with the sex worker. I mention this because those are the only two confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV.

Your doctor is correct about confirming your negative result by testing at 3 months. The average time to seroconversion is 22 days. All but very, very few will test positive within 4-6 weeks after a risk. So your negative result at almost 9 weeks means that you will very, very likely test negative again.

Just hang in a little longer and I expect you will come out of this ok. 
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 05:48:06 pm »
andy thanks for reply,
My intercourse is only vaginal,
But i didn't full erection,

and is this values(0,29) important ?

i am waiting at 3 months

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 05:51:50 pm »
Whether you had an erection or not is irrelevant.  What is important is if you had intercourse without using a condom.

HIV is harder to transmit from female to male than it is from male to female. And yours was apparently a single incident. Those facts are in your favor and I do expect you are going to continue to test negative.

You need to learn from this experience. You can have intercourse with anyone regardless of their HIV status. But you need to do it the safer way which means always without exception using a condom. No exceptions.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 10:03:39 am »
Sorry for re question,

is hiv show any symptom two month later.

Because raised red doth rash over my arm and hand,

and this red dots go away in four days.

i am waiting  test at three month

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 10:11:31 am »
Sorry for re question,

is hiv show any symptom two month later.

Because raised red doth rash over my arm and hand,

and this red dots go away in four days.

i am waiting  test at three month

Those are not HIV specific symptoms. And it is unlikely that you would be experiencing ARS at 2 months after a low level risk.  The average time to seroconversion is 22 days.

I expect you to come out of this ok.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 10:26:21 am »
okey thank Andy quick reply,

Maybe it is an alergy,

i dont hope seroconversion after two month my body,

beacuse i dont use any street drug, and i dont have any disease.

i only drinking(alchol) not everyday
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 10:30:53 am by islakhamburher »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 10:31:09 am »
Additionally all but the smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure.

With a single exposure the odds are in your favor that you will test negative.

But low risk is not the same as no risk so you need to learn from this experience and in the future always use a condom for interecourse. No exceptions.

Good luck with your test.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 01:40:16 pm »
i found a article,

http://www.healtharticles101.com/hiv-seroconversion-timeline-7-thing-to-know/

is it true;

and my rash is shows two times

first at 3 weeks,
second 2 month
rash

after rash being being known as positive,

please help me because i see show my parents face and arm,

i will get mad
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:57:25 pm by islakhamburher »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 02:13:45 pm »
The rash which sometimes appears with ARS is flat and doesn't itch. It only appears once for about 2 weeks and disappears. It does not disappear and then appear again.

You need to stop surfing the net. All you are doing is feeding your worst fears and all to no good purpose. The only way to get the answer you want about your status reliably and conclusively is with a test at 3 months.

So stop making yourself frantic. The odds are in your favor that you are going to test negative.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 02:25:52 pm »
Okey Andy, thanks thanks thanks,

i stop surf on the internet,

otherwise i lost my mind (:

you are right. I am not a doctor and

i don't know  anything  about hiv(ARS) without my research,

god bless you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 04:32:57 pm »
OK.  Just get tested at 3 months and collect what I expect will most likely be a negative result. Meantime get busy with other things in your life. 
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 11:31:07 am »
i found a article,

http://www.healtharticles101.com/hiv-seroconversion-timeline-7-thing-to-know/

That is one of the most poorly written, ill-informed articles on hiv seroconversion I have EVER read, and I've read more articles on hiv seroconversion than you've probably had hot dinners.

As you have been repeatedly told, you were unlikely to become positive after one incident of unprotected, insertive vaginal intercourse.

You've tested negative at nearly nine weeks and that result is highly unlikely to change when you go for your confirmation test at three months.

If you feel unwell or are worried about your rash, go see a doctor about it. Whatever is going on has nothing to do with hiv.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 01:03:07 pm »
Ann,

What is the convert rate negatif to positive after nearly 9 weeks,

and is this value (antibodies 0,29 ) important?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 01:07:20 pm by islakhamburher »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 01:48:30 pm »
isla,

I don't know any alleged rates, but I do know that in ten years of posting in this forum, I have yet to see someone with a nine week negative go on to test positive.

And no, that value is not important. What IS important is that you tested NEGATIVE. That means you have not tested positive and you are unlikely to do so at three months.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 01:58:50 pm »
okey ann,

i trust your experiences about hiv,

Also why are you SHOUT me (:

thanks thanks Ann and Andy,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 02:06:07 pm »
isla,

I'm not shouting, I'm only making certain words are a little more obvious. Believe me, you'd know for sure if I were really shouting at you.

I do not expect you to test positive when you go for your confirmatory three month test.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 02:18:28 pm »
i want this,
i praying the God everyday,
i make one mistake this subject(sex with unkown person ),
but i dont want shot by hiv  my first mistake,

life is amazing

Thanks, thanks for help

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 02:22:46 pm »
isla,

Hiv is not a punishment for making mistakes.

The only mistake you made was not using a condom. In future, you can have as much sex as you like with as many people as you like, as long as you are using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions.

Read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use the correctly and with confidence.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 05:46:50 am »
yes,

i know, this is my fault :(

i m read your signature's link ,

and i watched video in web site,

i will be carefull next time, if i came out of this,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 09:37:58 am »
isla,

I'm glad you read through the links and watched the video.

I do not expect your nine week negative result to change when you confirm at three months, so I really do think you're going to come out of this ok.

Remember to use condoms in future and you'll be just fine where hiv is concerned.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 08:29:38 am »
i have a question again,

is symptoms and detectable antibodies relevant each other?

if show ars symptoms at 3 and 4 weeks, is test get positive after 4 weeks( show symptoms )

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 09:34:21 am »
The mistake you are making is to focus on symptoms. You need to know now and for the future that neither the presence nor the absence of symptoms will tell you anything accurately about your HIV.

You're trying to "figure it out" when the only way to know the answer reliably about your status after a risk is by getting tested. And for a conclusive result the test needs to be at 3 months.

You have to be patient and wait a little longer. We expect you to test negative ultimately.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
Re: Need information
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 10:14:09 am »
have any risk frottage at no erection circumcised penis to vagina? (: (sorry my english-i am feel like dummy :)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 10:19:23 am »
Isla,

I removed the above post from someone else's thread where you posted it and placed it here, in your own thread, which is the ONLY thread you should be posting in. Please read and abide by our rules found in the Welcome Thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Frottage is not a risk no matter what details you can think of to add. Frottage is NOT a risk for hiv infection!

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 10:29:38 am »
ANN SPEAK SWEETLY

if so i dont get any risk, that you mean,

because my risk is unprotected oral and frottage,
no fully  intercourse unprotected,
maybe no intercourse,

even 2 or 3 minutes oral  + frottage,

than i go away from girl because i dont want (:

even so i havent been forget this ilness, i am goint to test at 3 motnhs

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:32:39 am by islakhamburher »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 10:33:34 am »
Isla,

I'll speak sweetly if you start abiding by our rules and also stop posting incessantly.

Frottage is not a risk.

Oral is not a risk.

You do not need to test over frottage or oral.

The only risk you have reported is the unprotected vaginal intercourse for which you tested negative at nine weeks. We do not expect your nine week negative result to change.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 10:41:33 am »
I'll speak sweetly if you start abiding by our rules and also stop posting incessantly.

i dont understand what you say, beacuse my english very bad (:

okey okey i stop posting and i dont write my question other post,

thanks for help
 ann and andy,
thanks thanks

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 09:34:59 am »
Just to clarify...

Ann has told you that the various other activities about which you are worried are not risks for HIV.

And further, with a negative test result at 9 weeks, you are almost certainly going to test negative again at 13 weeks in relation to the one real risk you had with unprotected intercourse.

Don't make this situation more complicated than it needs to be. Get tested at 13 weeks, collect what we expect will be a negative result and get on with your life...and always use condoms for intercourse. No exceptions. 
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2011, 11:18:56 am »
I am at 92 days after exposure. but i am not going the test because i am afrain learn test result.

my symptoms started at 12 days after exposure red raised rash in my arms,
then 1(at 19 day after exposure) week later stomatit, gass, diarrhea and sore throat, lost weight,
then two week later chest pain (at 30 day after exposure).

i afraid :(
may be i am not going to test.
i am afraid learn 90days test result.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2011, 03:00:49 pm »
Isla,

Cut the drama. You are highly unlikely to test positive after testing negative at nine weeks. It's just not going to happen.

Don't bother posting again unless it's to report your conclusive negative result. Get a grip and go get tested.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2011, 12:10:09 pm »
help me pleass. i went to go to test today. they said me come and get result after 3 hours. Then i went get test result they dont give me test result. They said come back again tomorrow. i ask why why ? they say me one problem occured test machine . But i dont believe this. i think they take my blood second time for confirmation second elisa.
they anything said me.
what am i doing.
time is stop.

is my test result positive ?
Can elisa test false positive a lot ?

i dont think anything. my mind is gone, come tears.
i am off.

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 12:26:40 pm »
and what is this pain?am i in seroconversion curruntly? heel pain, hands finger pain.
what is this shit

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2011, 12:59:28 pm »
You would be most unlikely to be experiencing seroconversion at this late date.

Problems happen at labs all the time. You of course are mistakenly assuming it means you are positive.

I'm betting you will get a negative result when they get it to you.

Meantime I can tell you we are not going to hold your hand so to speak everytime you have another burst of anxiety. Cut of the self pity and the drama. We fully expect you to come out of this ok. Find other things to do while you are awaiting your result. And don't bother saying you are too scared to do that because that kind of response is not going to fly here. 
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2011, 01:37:55 pm »
andy i am going to test tomorrow morning.i post my test result whatever do. if i am come out this, i will send my classic guitar.But i dont hope this. Is your country first positive test result give immediatly?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2011, 02:51:06 pm »
If you are taking the Rapid Test you will get a very quick result.

Good luck with your test tomorrow. I expect you to test negative.

We really don't have anything more to say to you here at this point.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2011, 06:46:36 am »
ANN AND ANDY THANK YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOUU, THANK YOU, i am went test today morrning again. Test result come back negative 99 days after exposure, but last question Anti hiv value = 0,3, value is increase,
this is important. i drunk alchol 3 days in one week until three years. But sometimes i didnt drink a month two month. is test required 6 month? if else i dont think about hiv.

is this conclusive result at 99day   

Offline baris1

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2011, 06:53:10 am »
islakhamburger, i am turkish too, I want to congragulate you, I am planning to do test tody for oral  sex, where are you from,  istanbul? , what is the name of the laboratory

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2011, 07:32:32 am »
thanks so much. i am in Avcilar.
Sorry
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:47:44 am by islakhamburher »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2011, 08:41:56 am »
islakhamburger, i am turkish too, I want to congragulate you, I am planning to do test tody for oral  sex, where are you from,  istanbul? , what is the name of the laboratory

Baris,

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Only those Moderators and members who are authorized to answer questions in the Am I Infected? forum are permitted do so. Unauthorized responses may be deleted without permission of the poster. Repeatedly posting replies of this nature may result in a Time Out or permanent ban, at the discretion of the Moderator Team.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2011, 08:44:52 am »
Isla,

You are conclusively hiv negative. You do not have hiv and you do not need to test again at six months.

Drinking alcohol will have absolutely NO effect on your hiv test. You could do the test when you were so drunk you couldn't even see straight, and it would have no effect on your test result.

Here's what you need to know in order to remain hiv negative:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED FURTHER TESTING AT THIS TIME, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2011, 09:26:48 am »
Ann thank you, i trust your information about hiv, what did you say(ann and andy), that happend. I will close this hiv's page and i protect myself and my partner everytime.
God bless you

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 09:15:50 am »
Hi, i came back again. Cos i develop ulcer in my mouth. It still stay 21 days. Bad smells, red and not painfull. I was read
 Category C AIDS-Indicator Conditions Herpes simplex: chronic ulcers (>1 month in duration)....
i will ask one question. If i am in Category C, do i need test at six month? and
if i am category C, am i dead fast? pls help me. I am in Turkey, no all drugs here.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 09:18:19 am »
isla,

You absolutely do not need to test again. You are conclusively hiv negative.

If your mouth bothers you, go see a doctor or dentist. Whatever is going on has nothing to do with hiv. You do NOT have hiv!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 04:51:41 pm »
i am back again. I'm angry and i want to kill somebody. Then my mouth ulcer still unhealing, it smells like shit.i am sure i was get ticket for death exactly six month ago. i have seborrheic dermatitis on my hand, brow loss, a lot of hair loss(this is shit), and mouth ulcer. Then starting lightning to flash two week ago and he healing but i have still black floaters in my eyes. i am sure to be hiv positive. i want to say this; "i am not drug user, i didnt get chemotoropy against cancer and i was feel healing against other friend most of the time. But i know now this isnt true" Please answer me question cos i am alone on f****** island. If i active cmv retinitis(i dont sure this),  how much chance treatment  cmv retinitis. I want only get my revenge. I dont want go blind and die before get my revenge. i believe we dont have other life on other world. I know, i will be death soon. i will go test at monday
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 04:57:36 pm by islakhamburher »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 05:13:48 pm »
isla,

You absolutely do not need to test again. You are conclusively hiv negative.

If your mouth bothers you, go see a doctor or dentist. Whatever is going on has nothing to do with hiv. You do NOT have hiv!

Ann

THere is nothing for us to add to this as your situation has nothing to do with HIV. There is no need for further HIV testing. Discuss your symptoms with your doctor.
 I will also warn you that if you return here again about HIV and this same incident you are going to get a Time Out from the site. HIV is not your problem.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2011, 02:54:05 pm »
thanks andy velez, i did test again, hiv combi. Result is fine for hiv.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2011, 05:57:02 pm »
Good. Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline islakhamburher

• Standard
New Risk and any need the Pep?
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2012, 05:12:36 pm »
Hey i am here again. i am meet new girl at the park last night. and we are drunk.later we was starting french kissing, kissing and bitting. no any penetration.then she was bite my lips any risk bitting or french kissing. if any chance to get it hiv infectioni, i will take the pep.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:16:42 pm by islakhamburher »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2012, 07:02:29 pm »
You've been coming here long enough to know not to start new threads and to write only in this same thread. And further that the only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. As long as you always use condoms for those activities you will be well protected.

As long as there was no penetration in this latest incident then you were not at risk for HIV. You need to apply the information we have given to you as you continue on with your experiences.

It is also a bad idea to be mixing casual sex with excessive drinking. Avoid that in the future.

There is no need for further concern about HIV this time and obviously no need for PEP.

Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.