Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:05:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773282
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 387
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 356
Total: 359

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Reassurance  (Read 18519 times)

Offline bradyhawkes

Reassurance
« on: December 14, 2007, 01:43:41 pm »
2 weeks ago had a one night stand. No names, phone numbers or history.

For my part, on her, there was a lot of fingering, some oral(cunnilingus) to add moisture to the event, and everything else was protected.

1) Is HIV impossible in this situation or should there be a test?

2) Reading many sites, including this one, there is the PCR-DNA test. For piece of mind, when does that test become accurate?

Thanks in advance

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Reassurance
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 02:00:58 pm »
Brady,

There is absolutely no need for you to be tested over this sexual encounter. Protected sex is just that, protected. And no, you can't contract HIV from playing sticky fingers.

I would advise you against PCR DNA testing in the strongest possible terms. PCR DNA testing is not approved for diagnostic purposes. It returns an unacceptably high rate of false positive results.

Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to our Lessons to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

MtD

/edited for a small typo/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 02:18:27 pm by matty.the.damned »

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 02:03:04 pm »
Thanks for the reply.

What about the oral portion of the event? I have never thought about going down on a girl before but I usually knew them for longer then an hour.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 02:17:45 pm »
It doesn't matter how long you've known the girl, cunnilingus is not a risk for HIV transmission. Seriously kid, in terms of HIV you're good to go.

MtD

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 02:54:32 pm »
More of my meaning was that normally, I am more carefull but got caught up in the moment.

So to clearify, touching and licking are fine? You get in trouble when you use the same needle or penile penitration without a condom.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 02:57:27 pm »
Touching and licking is just fine Brady. You're right, fucking without condoms or sharing works is a no-no.

Regards,

MtD

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 04:19:55 pm »
Thanks for the info.

On follow up??

Has anybody ever come back and say they tested positive from a sexual session as described?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 04:24:23 pm »
Brady,

There has never been a proven case of infection resulting from going down on a woman. You won't be the first.

Hiv transmission doesn't stand a chance of happening via female genitals to mouth - there are just too many obstacles on the oral route.

The first obstacle is the mouth itself. The mouth is a veritable fortress, standing against all sorts of pathogens we come into contact with every minute of our lives. It's a very hostile environment and saliva has been shown to contain over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv.

Hiv is a very fragile virus - literally. Its outer surface doesn't take kindly to changes in its preferred environment; slight changes in temperature, moisture content and pH levels all damage the outer surface. Importantly, it needs this outer surface to be intact before it can latch onto a few, very specific cell types and infect. 

Which leads to the second obstacle. Hiv can only latch onto certain types of cells, cells which are not found in abundance in the mouth.

The third obstacle to transmission this way is having hiv present in the first place. The female secretion where hiv has been shown to be present is the cervicovaginal fluid. This fluid is actually a thick mucus that covers and protects the cervix.

The fluid a woman produces when sexually excited comes from the Bartholin's glands, located on either side of the vaginal opening. I have yet to discover one shred of evidence (and believe me, I've looked) that shows this lubricating fluid to have any more hiv present than other bodily secretions such as saliva, sweat or tears. Saliva, sweat and tears are NOT infectious fluids.

So there you have it. Once the results of the serodiscordant studies started rolling in, what we know about hiv transmission on the cellular level was validated. The only people who were getting infected were those who had unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. Period. One of the three studies went on for ten years and involved hundreds of couples. That's a lot of nookie.

Keep using those condoms for anal or vaginal intecourse and you will avoid hiv infection. Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them with confidence.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 09:48:51 am »
One last little hitch.

This weekend, I have decided to move in with my longtime girlfriend. Go monogamous, have unprotected sex, etc.

The only thing between my last checkup and now is this one time event.

Is there anything stopping me from moving in? (I would prefer not to tell her about it, why mess up a good thing?)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 10:16:26 am »
Brady,

The two of you BOTH need to be tested, not only for hiv, but also for all the other STIs BEFORE you stop using condoms.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Although you do NOT need to test over this one incident, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 10:37:28 am »
Ann, thanks for the reply.

We both went to the doctor recently for a checkup with no issues.

There have been no other incidents since the checkup.

I am tired of playing the field and decided it is time to focus and settle down.

Thanks again for your help. 

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 06:34:40 pm »
Sometimes the Internet gets the better of you.

Do your answers change at all if say during the oral (or fingering) Syphilis or Herpes was contracted?

Thanks

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 10:34:05 pm »
No. Even if you acquired those other STDs it doesn't change the details as to how HIV is transmitted. And it wouldn't mean that you automatically could expect to be HIV positive as well.

The internet only gets the better of you when you continue surfing it to look for misinformation to feed your worst fears. Lay off of the internet. It can be bad for your health. No kidding. 
Andy Velez

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 06:30:54 pm »
As many people has probably done on this site, I went against your advice and took the PCR-DNA test at 18 days out.

It came out negative.

I assume it means I am fine as you said.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 06:42:27 pm »
I hope it cost you an arm and a leg.

MtD

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 02:26:22 pm »
I can appreciate your reply and please know that your consoling has gone a long way to help. Of course there are the uneducated (on my part) thoughts of what if.

I fear the thought of having licked (with my tongue) something that could be deadly.

Further, I can understand your position about 3 months testing being conclusive and that false positives make the PCR-DNA test unreliable.

Given that the result was negative after 18 days (and that I had a yearly checkup test, ELISA, in November that was Negative) can the DNA test be relied on?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 03:36:14 pm »
That test was never intended to be used for diagnostic purposes. Your having tested negative doesn't change that.

From what you have reported about yourself and your gf, there wasn't any need for you to test further. You are HIV negative.

As far as I am concerned your additional negative result is meaningless since there was no need to test. You decided to indulge your unfounded anxiety and wasted your money.

Andy Velez

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 01:00:28 pm »
Maybe OCD or some level of guilt but I went today and tested negative 5 weeks 6 days after the initial session above.

Is it true that most if not all will test positive in this time frame and there is really nothing to worry about unless I was on cancer drugs or had some other immune disorder?

Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 05:47:06 pm »
Brady,

Re-read your thread. You didn't need to test in the first place and your six week negative isn't going to change.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 07:32:01 pm »
Guys I am in a real pickle here.

I had pretty much bought all of your advice (plus the testing from above) that I have nothing to worry about.

But here I am 7 weeks out with a a sore throat that I have had for 6 weeks. Been to the doctor a couple times with no relief from Antibiotics.

I went for a seven week test today (41 days) and it came out negative. The counselor said the CDC states I should come back in 5 weeks but he wouldn't loose sleep over it.

Do I need to go back in 5 weeks?
Has anybody here (or wherever else you may console) ever gone from - to + after 7 weeks?

Thanks for your help and support

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 07:39:20 pm »
You didn't have a risk to begin with and didn't need to test, let alone getting retested.

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 07:50:49 pm »
I intended to say 48 days with the 7 week test.

What I was trying to establish is it like less then 1% test + after 7 weeks or 10%?

If I had nothing to worry about to begin with and the vast majority means 99.5% test positive before 7 weeks then statistically I will leave it alone.

It may be unrational fear but the lack of acknowledgement from others that oral on a woman is no risk just leaves me in fear.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 07:54:33 pm »
We have given you the facts. It's up to you to overcome your fear. You did NOT have a risk.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 08:43:33 pm »
Nothing we say to you seems to matter very much. You've repeatedly been told you weren't at risk and that testing was not/is not necessary. This is not an HIV situation no matter how much you continue to insist that it is.

Just as a matter of general information I will mention the average time to seroconversion is 22 days. All but the very smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after a genuine risk. Note I said "genuine risk," which is not what your incident was.

If you continue to come back with more of this unwarranted concern you're going to get yourself a time out. We've told you all that we can tell you. We're not willing to respond to every twist and turn you come up with when there wasn't any risk to begin with.

Maybe it's time for you to see a counselor or other professional to discuss why you are holding on to this fear. Really.

Andy Velez

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 07:03:47 am »
Thanks for the additional information.

I am trying to hear what you are saying and convince myself that you are right, that I do not need to be tested any further. That is my problem to deal with.

From an education standpoint. If there was a genuine risk, which there was not in this situation, you say most people with test positive by week 4-6.

Then for a genuine risk does a negative at week 7 point towards what is expected at week 12?

Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 08:37:39 am »
Brady,

For a genuine risk, a seven week negative is an excellent indication of a three month negative.

You didn't have a risk. You don't need further testing. You ARE hiv negative. Keep posting over this no-risk incident and you'll be given a time out. There's nothing more we can do for you here. No kidding.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:49 pm »
I hadn't thought much about this event since my last post but I came down with a massive illness this week.

Severe case of what seemed like food poisoning and lost 9 pounds over night. Since nobody I had dinner with that night fell ill and we all shared dishes at a Tapas place I had no idea what it could have been.

A day after I was compelled to go for a test at 10 weeks which came out Negative. Given that I had no risk as you said, I would have expected nothing less.

If I had, had a real risk, what are the chances that 10 weeks changes at 12 weeks?

Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 07:39:44 pm »
Your illness has nothing to do with HIV, you were never at risk. If you are still ill and concerned, see your doctor.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 08:57:09 pm »
Like Rod I would say there's no chance your negative result is going to change.

Just because you haven't had whatever is going diagnosed doesn't by default mean it's about HIV. Especially when you haven't had a risk.

Get this squared away with your doctor. This is a not an HIV situation and we've done as much as we can do for you here.
Andy Velez

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 10:32:43 pm »
I wanted to check if anything has changed since I last posted here regarding the topic of this post?

Is fingering and cunnilingus still no risk?

I had a night out with the guys at a local club and things got a little out of control. Unknown girl with lots of fingering/fisting and oral (me-to her, cunnilingus).

This was a pre-wedding event and now have massive fear of being with my soon to be new wife?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 10:41:27 pm »
Our assessments are not going to change.

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 11:43:27 pm »
Unlike last time. I only have a little more then a week until the wedding.

Is there any reason for me to speak up or should I just move on and forget all about this.

More to the point, can I have unprotected sex on my wedding night?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 08:11:06 am »
Brady,

We always recommend that everyone should always test - both partners - before having unprotected intercourse.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Nothing you have brought to this forum has been a risk for hiv infection. However, you and your intended would be wise to both have sexual health check ups before dispensing with the condoms.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 09:22:14 am »
We both had checkups almost a year ago. Since then we have been living happily together.

This party night just got way out of control and now ironically, I am back where I was late last year only this time, in one week I will be on the beach getting married.

I am just trying to be sure I didn't really mess up what will be a great thing. To confirm then, there have been no new findings? Oral sex with a woman, fingering, etc is still risk free from HIV?

Offline atlq

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 10:16:13 am »

To confirm then, there have been no new findings? Oral sex with a woman, fingering, etc is still risk free from HIV?

As you have been told cunnilingus and fingering are not risk factors for HIV transmission. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.
“Keep up the good work....   And God bless you.”
  --  Sarah Palin, to members of the Alaskan Independence Party, 2008

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 01:28:20 pm »
I posted about 6 weeks back about a night out with the guys at a local club and things got a little out of control. Unknown girl with lots of fingering/fisting and oral (me-to her, cunnilingus).

As mentioned I have since gotten married and now out of extreme guilt and worry can't get this out of my head. I feel like I am living a double life.

Our plan had always been to start trying for a family as soon as we were married. Next week starts the beginning of that trying process. I couldn't imagine sending forward anything I have contracted.

I went and had a work up done eight weeks (56 days) after it occured. The oral rapid HIV test came back negative. Can that test be 100% trusted.

Thanks for your patience and perseverance with the barrage of people that come through this site!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 03:07:36 pm »
Reread all the replies that have been given to you. At no time was you ever at risk of contracting HIV in the situation you've provided.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2008, 04:12:45 pm »
Brady,

Your negative result is not going to change. Nothing you brought to this forum has been a risk for hiv infection.

I take it you threw my advice out that you and your wife should have a sexual health check up together. I hope she's as hiv negative as you, mate.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2008, 06:18:13 pm »
We had been to the doctor for full checkups a year ago when we moved in together. Since then we have not been apart. So if she caught something it would have been from casual surface contact.

After that last incident, I stayed away from everything and gave up what was once a pretty serious party life.

This bachelor party has my fears back in front of me. Alcohol and a bunch of naked women just do not go well together for me.

I knew that but still put myself in the middle of it. Luckily this time there was NO sexual intercourse just lapdances with these girls grinding on my face and I stupidly stuck my tongue out and started licking away and fingering like I had been dating the girl for years.

Thus, from the team here, which seem to be on top of this stuff more so then anyplace else on the internet, your assessment is that I have nothing to worry about? Eight week negative from this contact is golden??

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2008, 06:34:17 pm »
Nothing you did at the bachelor party put you at risk for HIV transmission. Period.

Even though you may not be planning to stray again, keep in mind that mixing excessive alcohol and casual sex is a very dangerous combination.

As of now nothing you have reported suggests you can't go ahead an start working on making that family happen. Good luck and enjoy the process.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2008, 06:47:32 pm »
Brady,

Yes, it's golden as you didn't have a risk in the first place.

Ok, so you're the former par-teh boy turned loving husband. You both tested together when you embarked on a committed relationship.

You had a fun night with some lap-dancers in the mean-time, where you couldn't control your tongue. You also let your fingers do the talking. No problem. You didn't stick your unprotected dick into anyone and nobody got their unprotected dick into your anus either. No problem. The only problem here is your feelings of guilt.

And by the way, So if she caught something it would have been from casual surface contact.

Um, no.

Sexually transmitted infections are NOT caught off environmental surfaces. The old adage of "I got it off a toilet seat" is pure bullshit.

You're good to go. If you feel the urge to seek sexual companionship outside your marriage again, as long as you're using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, you'll be a-ok where hiv is concerned. Really. I don't want you to infect your wife anymore than you do, mate. It's the truth of the matter.

It's time you got on with your life and enjoyed your wife. If you feel guilty, do something to make her feel special and let it go. OK? Good. I don't expect to see you around here again.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 09:49:22 pm »
Thanks for your responses. Ann your words were very elegant (I assume "couldn't control your tongue" is code for cunnilingus).

We are both a little older and excited for the end result however, I can't put this issue out of my head. I wouldn't have even worried about any of this a couple years ago but now I am guilt ridden with "what ifs."

I know this isn't your specialty but I am sure you have fielded it before. . .how do you put something like this out of your head and move on (I can only buy so many roses before I become suspicious)?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 10:14:12 am by bradyhawkes »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2008, 05:37:26 pm »
Brady,

We can't help you with that here. If you really cannot move on with your life, I suggest you seek out some one on one therapy.

Forget the whatiffs. You didn't have a risk and you tested hiv negative because you ARE hiv negative.

You do know about our time-out policy, don't you? You're heading for one.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2008, 06:40:42 pm »
Ann/Andy,

Thanks for your help.

I took a Homeaccess at 9 weeks and it was negative.

The baby making has begun. This is an assisted process, so the doctor took me and did his stuff. He then told us to have as much sex as possible.

Here's to hoping all the science is right :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2008, 07:55:56 pm »
You may not be planning to stray. If you do then just make sure you always without exceptions use condoms for intercourse. Otherwise quite hanging around HIV-related websites that only make you worry needlessly.

Good luck with the babymaking process and getting on with your life. Now, begone!
Andy Velez

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2008, 03:06:36 pm »
To ease my fears I am going to have a 12 week (86 day) test tomorrow. As you have told me it will be negative and I need to see it for myself to move on.

I am currently fighting what is believed to be a sinus infection. I am taking antibiotics, have a massive sore throat and drainage.

Would any of this have any impact on an OraQuick test more so presenting a false positive?

Sorry to bother you again but I need closure on something I have convinced myself I might have.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2008, 03:12:57 pm »
No it will not interfere with your test. As you've been told you were never at risk.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2008, 05:22:45 pm »
No, none of your concerns would skewer your test result. Which we do expect will be negative.

Andy Velez

Offline bradyhawkes

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2008, 12:22:58 pm »
As you said, it was negative. A little more clearity now.

One last question and I am pretty sure your answer is no risk for anything but with my current state of mind, I am not sure up from down.

I had a normal massage the other day however, she did ummm, touch my penis as she was moving around. From an HIV standpoint I am sure there is no risk but is there any risk of any other STDs from a massage (non errotic).

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2008, 12:32:31 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.