Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:29:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 225
Total: 227

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: You Got Male  (Read 13516 times)

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
You Got Male
« on: November 09, 2009, 11:49:35 pm »

Explanation of the birds and bees!

Daddy, how was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?' 

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will find out anyway! 

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.  Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. 

We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. 

There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said: 

You got Male!
"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Oceanbeach

Re: You Got Male
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 08:50:06 pm »
I told this story to a friend who liked it so much, I gave him one of my family values stories...

Being the first person in my family to go to college, it was a big deal.  After my graduation, I was asked by Cousin Jim, "What did you learn at that there fancy college?"  Well, I learned Pi are square.  Cousin Jim scratched his head (which was a break for his crotch) and he said... "Pie are not square you fool, pie are round, cornbread are square."

My friend pointed out that he was from Texas and cornbread are round because it is made in cast iron skillets and the cast iron is passed from mother to daughter.  Having no sisters, he was the next best thing and he got the cast iron skillets.  I was impressed because when my mom died, I didn't get cast iron, I got advice.  My mom asked me to settle down and find a nice boy   ;D  Have the best day
Michael

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 08:54:10 pm by Sonomabeach »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 01:16:12 pm »
My friend pointed out that he was from Texas and cornbread are round because it is made in cast iron skillets and the cast iron is passed from mother to daughter.  Having no sisters, he was the next best thing and he got the cast iron skillets.  I was impressed because when my mom died, I didn't get cast iron, I got advice.  My mom asked me to settle down and find a nice boy   ;D  Have the best day
Michael

[/quote]

When I moved to chicago my grandmother gave me one of her best seasoned iron skillets to take along . It may not sound like much to some but in the south its a big deal to give such a gift . When I was out of town once my room mate used the skillet and let it rust in the sink . A little oil would have fixed it right up but he threw it away before I arrived home . I was sick about it and he just made fun of me until his mom a southern transplant herself told him off real good for me LOL . My grandma who I miss terribly saw to it I got another skillet just as good to replace it with and I still have it today 20 something years later .    

some one needs to teach me how to use that dang quote majiggy thing one day .  
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 01:19:33 pm by jg1962 »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 01:27:58 pm »
last christmas everyone thought i was a little off when all I asked for was a cast iron skillet. Lord, I had left NC and been up in OH for 25 yrs. and quite frankly Yankees just don't know what real cornbread is. (doesn't it come in that Jiffy box?  :o) I made at least one pan of cornbread a month cause all my Northern friends kept eatin' it up.  :D

A couple months ago I was packing to move back to SC and was having to give away many of my belongings; but my skillet was one of the first things I packed up out of the kitchen. ;) I've already made one pan of bread since I got here, and now that I'm thinking about it I'm going to go make another one and use up the last of the buttermilk in the frig.  ;)

and speaking of cornbread, I better dig up my grandmother's cornbread dressing recipe. There ain't nothing better for Turkey Day!  :-*
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 05:34:00 pm »
Yankees just don't know what real cornbread is. (doesn't it come in that Jiffy box?  :o) I made at least one pan of cornbread a month cause all my Northern friends kept eatin' it up.  :D

and speaking of cornbread, I better dig up my grandmother's cornbread dressing recipe. There ain't nothing better for Turkey Day!  :-*

Hey Mikie,

Would you share your grandmother's recipe?   Like most Northerners, I still us the Jiffy box and I am bored...   ;D  Have the best day
Michael

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 06:43:05 pm »
I'd like that cornbread recipe too. We don't even have the Jiffy version here on this Rock in the middle of the Irish Sea, although I noticed the other day that my local ShopRite has what they're calling corn flour, but it's actually corn meal - that's the right stuff, yes? I've also got a cast iron skillet (I almost cried when I read about the one that got tossed) so I think I'm good to go. Just need the recipe! I've also got a big cast iron pot - it's my favourite - and a couple cast iron sauce pans too. I'm in cast iron heaven here! :D
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 08:21:49 pm »
We don't even have the Jiffy version here on this Rock in the middle of the Irish Sea, although I noticed the other day that my local ShopRite has what they're calling corn flour, but it's actually corn meal - that's the right stuff, yes?
Jiffy is a pre-packaged cornbread mix. it really isn't half bad, though I think it needs about 1/4 cup of sugar to taste like "southern-style cornbread"
http://www.jiffymix.com/

I found this info online about corn flour vs corn meal:
"In the US cornflour is cornmeal that is more finely milled to the consistancy of wheat flour. The British definition of cornflour is cornstarch (endosperm removed from corn kernal and milled to an extremely fine powder). Terms refer to both white and yellow corn milling."

I suggest trying to find cornMEAL, unless you can tell that it looks like cornmeal (yellow and gritty) rather than cornstarch by the picture on the bag.  ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 08:36:21 pm »
Basic Cornbread
1/2 cup butter (melted)
2 eggs
1 cup buttermilk

1 cup cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda

oil up your skillet, put it in the oven, and set the temp to 375
in one bowl mix all the wet ingredients
in another bowl mix all the dry ingredients
mix all the ingredients together

carefully remove the HOT skillet from the stove
(make sure the pan has had enough time to heat up well
this is how to get that good crust all over)

pour all the batter in the pan
(jiggle the pan a few times to spread it all out)

put the skillet back in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes
the top should be brown, and a knife/toothpick should come out clean
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 08:38:50 pm »
I hope everyone appreciates my struggle to retreive this recipe. LOL Since I had to condense all my houseful of belongings down into basically one room at my mom's house, a whole lot of my belongings are stored out in the shed. Of course, whatever you're looking for is never in the first container. It's always in the last one, buried at the bottom of the stack.

My granny made this every Thanksgiving and it was so good me and my brothers (3 boys) along with our cousins (3 girls) usually had half the pan eaten before dinner started. you don't even need gravy. just cut a chunk and carry it around to eat it.

Happy Thanksgiving from me and my late grandmother (Wenton Bivens aka Granny)

Cornbread Dressing

6 cups crumbled cornbread
4 cups crumbed biscuits
(make the cornbread and biscuits a day or two before)

3/4 cup chopped onion
2 teasp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/3 cup butter (melted)
2 eggs
3 to 4 tbsp crushed sage
2 1/2 cups chicken broth

mixed all ingredients together and spoon into a greased 9x13 pan
refrigerate overnight
bake 30-45 mins @ 400

cut into squares
serve with gravy, or just eat it!
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Basquo

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 09:21:21 pm »
Basic Cornbread
1/2 cup butter (melted)
2 eggs
1 cup buttermilk

1 cup cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda

oil up your skillet, put it in the oven, and set the temp to 375
in one bowl mix all the wet ingredients
in another bowl mix all the dry ingredients
mix all the ingredients together

carefully remove the HOT skillet from the stove
(make sure the pan has had enough time to heat up well
this is how to get that good crust all over)

pour all the batter in the pan
(jiggle the pan a few times to spread it all out)

put the skillet back in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes
the top should be brown, and a knife/toothpick should come out clean

oh yum!

My entire family are cornbread experts while I fold a mean calzone and put octopus on my pizza...I'm not adopted but I inherited the Mediterranean tastes and the dark features.  Santi SAYS he doesn't eat carbs but El Paso is in the South as well as the Southwest so I bet he will EAT THIS UP if I put it in front of him! Thanks Leatherman!

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 09:55:44 pm »
put octopus on my pizza
omigod y'all!!  :o
all-you-can-eat fish camps are more my style.

Or BBQ!! (aka shredded pork with BBQ sauce)
That's just another reason why it's so great to be back in the South!
if I pass by a-church-on-every-corner, there's a BBQ place right next door!
and cornbread (or hush puppies) goes great with BBQ
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 01:23:30 am »
Cornbread dressing is something I like to make year round . I like it with sage and chunks of shredded chicken .

Its not very southern to do so but I sometime add oysters or mushrooms .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline rondrond

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 02:17:11 am »
I don't know if I should be ashamed of myself or just go ahead and confess...

I have two boxes of Jiffy cornbread in the fridge ready for Thanksgiving... :D

I also have corn meal : it isn't that hard to make, just add eggs and milk: sometimes we add jalapenos, corn and salsa...

I do have quite a collection of cast iron, skillets, round, square, pots(cauldrons) , one that makes them look like bread sticks, and then there's hush puppies.

The boys will only eat corn bread if I put in the sugar (mom uses nutrasweet-or some kind of sweetener) I.E. they like it sweet. Gmom always called it Johnny Cake.

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 08:31:12 am »
Thanks Mikie, I certainly will be trying that. I knew what Jiffy was, I used to buy it back when I was a Yankee living in the NE - Ohio and NY. That's been nearly 20 years ago, where does the time go?

The corn stuff they have here at ShopRite is corn meal - you can feel the texture through the bag, especially if you compare it to a regular bag of flour. I found it the other day because I was looking for corn starch, for thickening sauces and gravies, as I used the last of my supply. Didn't find any corn starch, but found the corn meal - the stuff that they're calling corn flour. These Brits shouldn't go renaming corn (maize) products. :D

Anyway, I'll try the cornbread and let you know how it turns out. If it's a success, I'll try the cornbread dressing. It sounds a lot like the dressing recipe my mother always used for Thanksgiving and I used to love that, so I think I'll like yours with the cornbread twist.

Thanks!

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 10:50:08 am »
I have two boxes of Jiffy cornbread in the fridge ready for Thanksgiving... :D

I do have quite a collection of cast iron, skillets, round, square, pots(cauldrons) , one that makes them look like bread sticks, and then there's hush puppies.
on my recent trip back to Ohio to spend up the foodstamps they wouldn't quit giving me  :D I'll admit that I stocked up and brought home 6 boxes of jiffy mix. I usually use that mix though to turn out cornbread muffins - since the batter is a little "runnier" than the stuff you glop into a skillet. ;) I prefer using the skillet mainly to get that crunchy crust.

My granny also used to have those pans that bake it up into sticks. The indentions look like ears of corn.

we always called these corn pones.

of course, wikipedia knows everything and there's even an article about cornbread
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornbread

bet you never imagined your joke thread would turn into the cornbread thread, did ya? LOL ;D
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 10:53:35 am »
That's been nearly 20 years ago, where does the time go?
since we're talking about southern cornbread, I'd have to say that it's "gone with the wind" ROFL

sorry bout that. :D It's just the culture shock of being back. If you only knew how many times I've busted out laughing in people's faces when they been talking to me (like the cashiers in the stores mainly), I'm amazed no one has slapped me. But lordy, thay awl sound liak such hicks. No wonder the yankees always teased me about my slight accent. :D

I'm glad you found cornmeal though. I had tried corn flour once and just thought it was too fine for cornbread. I mean it tasted okay and everything; but it just wasn't "gritty" enough and it didn't seem like cornbread. (mmmm grits. I love those too. though I do take the easy way, thank you Cpt'n Crunch, and use the Quaker instant kind; just like I prefer instant cream of wheat and instant oatmeal.)

Its not very southern to do so but I sometime add oysters or mushrooms .
nothing at all wrong with adding to it. The college I went to in Florida used to make a batch with corn and salsa baked in it, topped with shredded cheese at the last, to go with their chili/nacho salad night
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 11:15:11 am »

bet you never imagined your joke thread would turn into the cornbread thread, did ya? LOL ;D

Never in a million years! I'm glad it did though, I miss cornbread. My ex-husband and I used to rent big houses and share with friends (my ex was really into communal living, from his days in London squats) and one person we shared with was a chef. He used to make cornbread from scratch, but I never thought to ask him how he did it. It was easier to let him just get on with making most of our meals - his cooking was fantastic. His cornbread was much better than Jiffy and he used to make it just about once a week. I haven't had cornbread since I moved to the Rock, so I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks again!

Oh, and by the way, I can't find anywhere on the Rock that sells buttermilk, but I've found a few replacement recipes. On some of the sites I looked at, there were reader comments where people claimed the replacements were pretty darned good, so that's ok I guess. Here's one that had the most recipes in one place:

http://www.life123.com/food/baking/baking-tips/buttermilk-substitute.shtml

I'm torn between using milk and vinegar or milk, yoghurt and vinegar. Which do you think would be best?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 11:39:15 am »
Hi Ann . I am wondering if sour cream could be added to milk . I don't know if that would work or not ???
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 12:52:35 pm »

Hi Ann . I am wondering if sour cream could be added to milk . I don't know if that would work or not ???

I'm not sure, I was wondering about that myself, although I didn't see any substitution recipes that used sour cream, only yoghurt. I might try it sometime after I've tried one of the other methods.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 01:06:15 pm »
Here's one that had the most recipes in one place:
I'm torn between using milk and vinegar or milk, yoghurt and vinegar. Which do you think would be best?
I kinda like option three that used milk , yogurt, and a dash of vinegar.

cool link. I knew about adding vinegar (which does work) but never thought to use some yogurt to make it a tad thicker like real buttermilk is. The sour cream option sounds interesting. It would help with the tang, and with the thickness. It's a little richer though, so you might have softer cornbread. I'd try it myself but I just made this pan the other day, and I need to eat it up first. :D If no one else tries it, I will in a week or two and tell you the results ;)

I also read at that link that buttermilk can be frozen which I didn't know. I can't always find a small container of buttermilk and I've had to make more cornbread than me and my friends could eat to use up the buttermilk before it expires (for some reason they tire of it faster than those muffins I used to make ::) :D ). Buttermilk is  already "clumpy" so when it expires it's really, really nasty. :o Trust me, when it gets too old, don't do the sniff test, just throw it away ;)  I cut up the leftover cornbread into slices and freeze two pieces together in baggies. That way there's always some when I want to add it to my dinner without making another whole batch. (cooking for one or for two is so damn tricky, expensive, and sometimes wasteful. freezing cornbread for meals in a week or two helps cut down on that problem)

mikie aka leatherman aka ComputerTutor aka the Muffin Man aka Cornbread Cooker
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 02:31:38 pm »
I thought the yoghurt one sounded good too, so I'll try that first. Thanks for offering to be the sour cream guinea pig - let us know how that goes! Maybe if you use less sour cream and more milk, along with a dash of vinegar, it won't soften the result.

I'm glad to hear cornbread freezes well as I also cook for one or two. Hopefully I'll get to the shop tomorrow and buy that corn meal!

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline rondrond

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 10:19:19 am »
I put leftover cornbread in my beans. I'm a casserole nut anyway: but, I'm a happy nut.

I'm going to try the sweet potatoes instead of mashed potatoes...maybe... I really, really like mashed potatoes.

I've got corn on the cob. Cheesecake (I used splenda) Peas, and the green beans are going to be sauted in onion until they caramelize. Another recipe says I can cook the sweet potatoes in caramelized onions also...but. I don't know.

French baguettes instead of dinner rolls (they're supposed to be alright)

I got this Diabetic Cookbook...can you tell?

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 10:42:11 am »
Another recipe says I can cook the sweet potatoes in caramelized onions also...but. I don't know.
ick. :P just bake them and use magarine
if you're not going to cover them in butter, brown sugar, pecans, and mini-marshmellows
(definitely not a recipe in your new cookbook ;) )
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 11:30:05 am »

Another recipe says I can cook the sweet potatoes in caramelized onions also...but. I don't know.

I love sweet potatoes with caramelized onion! Caramelized onions are sweet, so they work very well together. Of course I also like them the way Mikie suggests. Or substitute the brown sugar with maple syrup. Mmmm.....

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 01:11:33 pm »
How YOU GOT MALE got to recipes is not mine to question. I'm just grateful to Granny's grandboy for passing on those excellent ones. Not doing them today, but good to have in the file.

Happy Holiday to each of youz however you're spending it.

And Ann, lay some of those carmelized taters on me. Yah, and I'll do some hot cider with cinammon, cloves, oranges and rum in return.
Andy Velez

Offline rondrond

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 01:33:32 pm »
Michale (Sonoma) started our quest for perfect cornbread( how did he know? it's just what we needed...

Ann,
We are addicted to caramelized onions: I use them on my fish and chicken...I just am trying to remember the taste: the last time I had sweet potatoes, I must have been 6?  (oh well, then, it hasn't been that long then) *blushes*

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 03:07:31 pm »

And Ann, lay some of those carmelized taters on me. Yah, and I'll do some hot cider with cinammon, cloves, oranges and rum in return.

You're on! :)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 04:35:48 pm »
I dragged quite a few cast iron skillets over from the states as gifts, before airlines got all picky about baggage weight. And then I dragged creuset casseroles from here to the states til I realised everything is cheaper in the states -- even gruyere cheese which is only 100km away. 
my sisters got granny's jewels I was kinda jealous but got over it.
my granny is still kicking and what she gives me is unconditional simple love.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.