Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:36:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773286
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 412
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 390
Total: 394

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nobody talking bout nothing no more...  (Read 69223 times)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Re: Nobody talking bout nothing no more...
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2014, 06:34:10 am »
What is the subject exactly? High School? Transport to?
My school district was created in the 60s for mostly new housing developments and to remove it from the "decaying" city system. 
My district was noted for a pretty strict income segregation. There was an elementary school for the very rich, another for the upper middle class, and another for the working class / lower middle class.  We all met in one Jr. High and luckily everyone mixed and mingled well enough for the next 6 years.  The class differences were an education rather than much of a hardship.

What I can't imagine, is being a kid or parent in the USA these days, with the non-stop shootings...  How are regular folks coping with this? I don't understand why all American parents aren't pressing their elected representatives for a more secure society... 

Do people still live in denial and think it will never happen in their own school district?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2014, 06:47:48 am »
Don't know if this merits a thread.  But it seems with the accelerating acceptance of same sex marriage, the hold-outs anti-gay bigots are getting more virulent, as well.

I read about some pretty obscene legislation in Kansas, completely against civil rights and amounting to a sort of new Jim Crow.

http://absolute-news.com/2014/06/kansas-anti-gay-bill-openly-legalizes-discrimination/

And then there is the 20hC intellect of Rick Perry:

Perry's comments to the Commonwealth Club of California came after Texas' Republican Convention on Saturday sanctioned platform language allowing Texans to seek voluntary counseling to "cure" being gay.

The San Francisco Chronicle http://bit.ly/1oWq0qR reports that in response to a question about it, Perry said he did not know whether the therapy worked.

Perry, a former and potential future GOP presidential candidate, was then asked whether he believed homosexuality was a disorder.

The paper says that the governor responded that "whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that."

He said: "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."

[/b]
The Texas Republican platform stand on the issue is in contrast to California and New Jersey, which have previously banned licensed professionals from providing such therapy to minors.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/12/rick-perry-homosexuality-alcoholism_n_5487314.html

I wish I could be outraged. Rather I feel its all very pathetic - this layer of people, my age no less, who remain so ignorant and self-entitled to discriminate and remain ignorant.  God. Anti-science. Pro-gun. Anti-LGBTQ. Anti-difference. Its so pathetically predictable and old school.

Hasn't science already pronounced how harmful and ineffective such therapy is?  So who is he kidding.  Is it WILLFUL ignorance, or cynical lying.  This is something I wish I knew.  Are people like this (bigots) aware they are pandering and lying for political purpose?  Or is there a faulty intellect, so that verified, trustworthy info GOES IN, but gets lost.... ?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2014, 07:32:26 am »
How about this Einstein:

Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/11/scott-esk-stoning-gays_n_5486678.html

“I think we would be totally in the right to do it,” Esk wrote in comments uncovered by Oklahoma journalist Rob Morris. “That goes against some parts of libertarianism, I realize, and I’m largely libertarian, but ignoring as a nation things that are worthy of death is very remiss.”

When pressed, Esk added: "I never said I would author legislation to put homosexuals to death, but I didn’t have a problem with it."

"That was done in the Old Testament under a law that came directly from God and in that time there it was totally just. It came directly from God," Esk said, adding: "I have no plans to reinstitute that in Oklahoma law. I do have some very huge moral misgivings about those kinds of sins."

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2014, 06:04:44 am »
How about this Einstein:

Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/11/scott-esk-stoning-gays_n_5486678.html

“I think we would be totally in the right to do it,” Esk wrote in comments uncovered by Oklahoma journalist Rob Morris. “That goes against some parts of libertarianism, I realize, and I’m largely libertarian, but ignoring as a nation things that are worthy of death is very remiss.”

When pressed, Esk added: "I never said I would author legislation to put homosexuals to death, but I didn’t have a problem with it."

"That was done in the Old Testament under a law that came directly from God and in that time there it was totally just. It came directly from God," ESL said, adding: "I have no plans to reinstitute that in Oklahoma law. I do have some very huge moral misgivings about those kinds of sins."

However no huge moral misgivings about State sanctioned mob slaughter it would seem.

How much Power does this arse wipe have. ?

Think I can confidently state that any Long term Political carrear in UK main stream Politics would be OVER if one off the candidates said that.

There would also be a case to answer in the courts , as its inciting violence

Where we do get fuzzy  , realpolitik , cowards is when   Imams, say this sort off thing or Certain groups in universities though this is being challenged at last in Places off Education by Woman's Groups , LGBT Groups.

The left and the soft left attack of wobbly wobbly liberalism has at last began to crack lead by the "Soft left"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:12:56 am by Theyer »
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline zach

« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2014, 07:56:47 am »
So fkn sick of them. Are you guys aware of the Tea Party?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2014, 08:05:41 am »

Yes ... its a crying shame that those tea baggers have subverted and taken a wholesome thing like dangling your balls in someones face and made it tawdry and political .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2014, 08:33:31 am »
How much Power does this arse wipe have. ?

Just a nut job candidate at the moment.  But occasionally they get elected!

But I was shocked about Birmingham schools.  What I can't understand is how the principals and administration could take it so far.  Wouldn't the teachers and parents have raise hell and red flags from the get go - to the city education officials, to the media?

Offline Theyer

« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2014, 03:59:58 pm »

Anybody interested a bit in Politics in the UK will be aware off them . The Guardian>The Telegraph>The Times> The Independent > Sunday only The Observer > The Scotsman >The Irish Times , are all proper news papers from soft left to right wing and have internet presence, they have all carried The Rise OFF The Tea Baggers type pieces more than once .

And off course The BBC /Channel 4 / Sky news/ BBC World Service regularly report there antics and analyze them. BBC World news I caught some excellent interviews with TB.S who where not foaming at the mouth clearly concerned about the society but fanatically naive to not only US politics but the rest off the world.

The fact that there rise coincides with USA first Black President is also noted/discussed.

And off course TV/Radio Satire well they are just a gift to the performers. A comic just has to say Sarah Palin and the audience laugh like Pavlov's dogs.

If I was to Sum up the view at the moment its one off thinking that the GOP has by uncritically welcoming the stirrings off its bonkers right wing are now reaping what happens when you sup with the Devil . Unless a figure off Obama.,s gravitas comes along in the GOP and stands up to the TB,s the Elephants are seen to be very old and needing appropriate care .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:25:41 pm by Theyer »
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2014, 04:08:57 pm »

But I was shocked about Birmingham schools.  What I can't understand is how the principals and administration could take it so far.  Wouldn't the teachers and parents have raise hell and red flags from the get go - to the city education officials, to the media?

Unless a % off those parents teachers city officials agree in the first place?

Plus do not under estimate how dangerous and poisonous these things are plus we have a Government who have invested a lot in School,s autonomy , and wants Gov to be out off Education.

The fact it proceeds to get Gov out off STATE education by changing things so Birmingham can happen has been noted.

There is Shock here too but it did surface ,which will help more to surface.

Offline mecch

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2014, 06:58:40 pm »
If there were calls to Islamic prayer over the PA, and paid trips to Saudi Arabia, at a public school in many countries, the US would be happy to arrange drone strikes...  (if it were in the USA I think people would have heart attacks, and local militias would come shoot the school principal.)

Offline mecch

Offline mecch

Offline zach

« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2014, 06:54:20 pm »
damn mecch, the swiss team, did you see that final goal?!

Offline Dan0

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2014, 07:07:05 pm »

Because the thing they latch into is 'voluntary' prayer in public schools. What they refuse to accept is that nothing is voluntary. To opt-out is to be ostracized and ridiculed.

In my high school in Texas, there was a prayer installed in metal individual letters on the wall of the auditorium. A kids atheist parents spent years in the courts to have it removed. The finally won. Fortunately, the kids had already graduated. The faculty and students alike thought it was a travesty ... Even though in confidence, many saw the rationale and supported the decision.....in private. To voice this support would have meant slashed tires! Not much has changed except there really aren't that many Farrah Fawcett hair-dos, anymore.
"Honey, you should never ask advice from a drunk drag queen who has a show to do." - JG

06/2002 DX
10/2006 Atripla UD
10/2013 Stribild Still UD
04/2016 Genvoya UD

Offline mecch

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2014, 08:14:59 pm »
damn mecch, the swiss team, did you see that final goal?!
Didn't see it live but heard it on the streets.  ;D
But the commotion for the Swiss is never as crazy as when a latin team wins like Spain, Portugal, or Italy then the streets here in Switzerland will be gridlocked and best to have ear plugs.

Offline mecch

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2014, 06:45:53 pm »
Lost a wallet I quite liked with Drivers L, Swiss ID, 2 different and important transport cards.  Lost it on Saturday somewhere between paying at the supermarket at closing time, and home which is maybe 500 meters! I was sure it was at the supermarket cashier but nope, checked today...

I HATE IT. I hate losing things, like that.

Oh well...  Least it was no money, bank cards, credit cards, etc. 

I hate losing necessary things in life.  I hate small thefts, too. When I had a garden in the city, sometimes people would steal pots of flowers!  Or someone steels from the building laundry room.  Stuff like that. Its unnerving.  Am I the only one who can't stand this? Maybe its a problem..  I'll get over it but I hate it.  >:( :o

Offline Theyer

« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2014, 02:56:25 pm »
Lost a wallet I quite liked with Drivers L, Swiss ID, 2 different and important transport cards.  Lost it on Saturday somewhere between paying at the supermarket at closing time, and home which is maybe 500 meters! I was sure it was at the supermarket cashier but nope, checked today...

I hate losing necessary things in life.  I hate small thefts, too. When I had a garden in the city, sometimes people would steal pots of flowers!  Or someone steels from the building laundry room.  Stuff like that. Its unnerving.  Am I the only one who can't stand this? Maybe its a problem..  I'll get over it but I hate it.  >:( :o

100% empathy . My brother and I are Olympic losers off objects, though I claim a good % off mine are mis placed . Like a passport mis placed for 7 years.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2014, 07:39:56 pm »

I've gotten better at holding on to my wallet. It was not unusual to lose it once a year, or just lose my DL by itself. I've lost my DL twice in the airport, have actually had Atlanta Airport Police mail it back to me once. When I was a kid I would always lose my key to the house at school, momma got smart and put on a chain and hung it around my neck. But of course I was still able to lose it somehow. But momma tried.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2014, 07:49:40 pm »
I've gotten better at holding on to my wallet. It was not unusual to lose it once a year, or just lose my DL by itself. I've lost my DL twice in the airport, have actually had Atlanta Airport Police mail it back to me once. When I was a kid I would always lose my key to the house at school, momma got smart and put on a chain and hung it around my neck. But of course I was still able to lose it somehow. But momma tried.

Try spending $310 on your wallet and maybe you'll not lose it.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2014, 07:53:01 pm »
Try spending $310 on your wallet and maybe you'll not lose it.

Right, but why would one spend $310 on something that is stuck in their pocket 99.5% of the time? I prefer the $9.89 wallet from Walmert, and if I wanna feel fancy I can get the top shelf faux lizard wallet for $12.50
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2014, 10:52:16 pm »
I've gotten better at holding on to my wallet.

Miss P -- how did you let this go by without a reference to the infamous "D.C. twink" incident??  Are you slipping as you advance into your dotage??

Offline mecch

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2014, 04:23:41 am »
If my wallet said Tom Ford on it, the simpleton who found it would think it belongs to a Mr. Tom Ford.   ;D

Offline wolfter

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2014, 05:20:26 am »
Not had much access lately to the net.  Much less the time.  :)  I'm almost completely in my new place and am worn beyond belief.  I gave myself a timeline and schedule that must be strictly adhered to.  Thanks to my cognitive issues, every box I brought out of storage was like new shopping.  Some things held great memories and others, I simply didn't remember them. 

With mother's passing, I've been handling all the financials, contacting everyone to close accounts and such.  The only one I had a major issue with was Time Warner.  I wanted to transfer that account into my name and simply move the service to the new place.  She fumbled like hell and kept putting me on hold.  I explained several times that the account holder has passed and I simply wanted to keep the same landline number and account but put it into my name and financial responsibility.

After about 40 minutes, I really started getting upset.  She then came back onto the line and said I'd need authorization from the account holder.  I finally said ok and asked to just start new service.  I won't keep the same phone number but I finally got all my packages to install new service.  I did ask that rep to note mom's account that she had passed and that they were waiting on account holder authorization to change or cancel it.  She actually noted it and I bet someone down the road will get a huge WTF thought.

I finally got everything working yesterday but was tired as hell after working all night and knowing I had to work again today @ 2:00 am. 

So now, I'm ready to start irritating the shit out of people again....aah, so missed it.  :)

greg
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline zach

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2014, 02:24:37 pm »
i was the executor of for both my grandparents, feel for you man, its a lot of stress and work, mixed in with a lot of great memories and pain

hang in there, the rest will be well earned

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2014, 06:43:39 pm »
That's a lot Greg.  I'm moving also, but don't have all the work you had to pour into your place; at least not yet. 

You need to take a nap!  You're making me tired.  Please take care of yourself.

Betty
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline wolfter

« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2014, 04:39:44 am »
Betty, instead of resting, I went to a Nascar party.  :)  When I looked around and saw all the mini projects that needed done, I decided that I'll tackle them slowly over the rest of my life.  I was being a tad OCD about wanting everything 100% complete but have stopped fretting about it all.

The 3rd bedroom has had nothing done to it other than being bleached down.  I can't imagine ever needing to really use that room as 1 guest room is enough. 

On a super awesome positive note; I'm absolutely loving being in charge of my own home again.  Living with mother for the past several years wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't the same as having your own home.  She preferred a modern clutter look with something hanging from every inch of wall space where as I prefer a simple minimalist approach.

Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2014, 12:29:03 am »
The Prop 8 documentary, "The Case Against 8," premiered on HBO tonight. 

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2014, 02:40:03 am »
The Prop 8 documentary, "The Case Against 8," premiered on HBO tonight.

Just finished it.  Two thumbs up.  Gives ya behind the scenes look at what was going on during trial prep, depositions, and you get to know the plaintiffs better.  Ted Olson remains an interesting person, to me.  It is hard to get my mind around this Ted Olson and Bush v Gore Ted Olson.

Anyway, that's what I'm talking about tonight.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2014, 08:25:22 am »
Except it was the United States v. Windsor case that was (and will continue to be) actually more important in the long-run, and is barely mentioned in this documentary which is basically a propaganda piece/PR stunt for deep-pocketed lawyers Boies and Olsen (who earned $6.4 million for this case). It does nothing to set the context of 20 years of litigation planning by gay advocacy groups, or if so they are presented as obstacles -- mostly by omission. The Windsor case is the case being cited by federal judges to strike down existing state laws/amendments as regards gay marriage bans being unconstitutional. This was also done in both the new Becker book and Boies/Olson book about Prop 8.

The Windsor case was the result of a decade long strategy by two gay litigators, but I doubt that they had the money and Hollywood connections (Rob Reiner was instrumental to getting Boies/Olsen on board) to have an HBO crew follow them around and distort history. The Prop 8 case was important, but only for one state, and only because of a technicality that the appeal itself was invalid.

So here's hoping that one day the Windsor case will get the Hollywood treatment it deserves, and in a fuller context of decades of gay activism -- not the all-white elite upper class treatment that the HBO doc shows.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2014, 08:40:15 am »
^ what she said

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2014, 05:59:00 pm »
Here's a longer piece from today's Washington Post that I just stumbled on saying similar things but in greater detail and definitely worth a read -- I end up walking away annoyed:

link

Offline Theyer

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2014, 10:49:52 am »
I have just discovered that Neiman Markus ship to the UK free if you spend a min $100 , though not the Mr Ford wallet made in Italy by minimum wage slaves , Gosh its sooo hard designing a wallet , as I am in a fowl mood I will admit to accidentally standing on Mr Fords, right foot .

He is practically a legal midget , well that was my excuse.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2014, 11:06:11 am »

Then you are in the clear ... its the illegal ones that's ruining it for everyone you know  .

I think the term midget is not very PC but but as long as you get of his foot I bet he wont complain .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2014, 11:12:13 am »
I have just discovered that Neiman Markus ship to the UK free if you spend a min $100 , though not the Mr Ford wallet made in Italy by minimum wage slaves , Gosh its sooo hard designing a wallet , as I am in a fowl mood I will admit to accidentally standing on Mr Fords, right foot .

Be sure and add on his new Neroli Portofino Limited Eau de Parfum in either $210 or $520 sizes, plus the same fragrance in a $50 deodorant stick.

I'm sure this would be divine while sipping on a Negroni.

Offline mecch

« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2014, 03:37:06 pm »
I filed the necessary missing papers with the Swiss police. Eh oui - central europe there are always papers and stamps and more than one office to visit for such matters.
I planned to go pay for new papers and went back to the supermarket and insisted they look everywhere someone might have stored it and of course they found it.

The wallet is vintage german. They don't make em like that anymore.  I doubt LV, Hermes or Tom F*cking Ford.  But as I never step foot in the LV or Hermes stores these years, I dunno really.  10 years ago I was unimpressed with the then current craftsmanship at LV and Hermes, though Bottega Veneta was enviable.

Anyhoo, glad to have it back and puts off another few years before I need to find a wallet.  Maybe between now and then another quality vintage one will cross my path... We can hope for that...

Offline Theyer

« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2014, 01:52:17 pm »
There I was getting all righteous about designer frippery then I remembered the first shop I ,d hit in Milan with that cash no problem script
http://www.prada.com/en/live/post?&cc=GB

Offline zach

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2014, 06:20:31 pm »
i bought a stuffed squirrel today, from the martha stewart collection

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2014, 07:12:22 pm »
i bought a stuffed squirrel today, from the martha stewart collection

Got an apple in its mouth ? is it cornbread stuffing ?
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline zach

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2014, 07:53:00 pm »
Got an apple in its mouth ? is it cornbread stuffing ?

even better, a squeaky thing in its ass

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2014, 08:25:34 pm »
even better, a squeaky thing in its ass

I get it now . I got a weasel with a squeaky ass . I don't have a dog anymore but I do keep two of my neighbors dogs from time to time and they love the weasel .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2014, 09:12:14 pm »
I was gonna buy a rooster with  squeaky ass for a friend's dog. I thought it was the best of the toys besides the balls.. But then OCD like I though 1) the squeaky is annoying an 2) the squeaker seemed like a dog-choking hazard.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2014, 06:27:30 am »
Back away from the sweaky thing do not under any circimstances give a dog a sweaky thing unless you really dislike the owner.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2014, 12:48:49 pm »
My god does the trolling never stop from some of you people? 8am this morning I have my thumb up some straight guys ass and the phone starts going off incessantly, I have my text msg alert set as a clown car horn so of course it ruins the mood and the guy snaps out of his ether induced haze and promptly leaves my lair. :(

PLEASE NO TXT TROLLING ON SUNDAY MORNINGS
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline ds4146

« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2014, 08:48:06 pm »
I have my thumb up some straight guys ass and the phone starts going off incessantly, I have my text msg alert set as a clown car horn so of course it ruins the mood and the guy snaps out of his ether induced haze and promptly leaves my lair. :(
Clearly a drugged induced dream on your part, and a junky phone to boot! And if by so remote possibility there is some truth to this, do you still have your wallet?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2014, 09:23:35 pm »
Clearly a drugged induced dream on your part, and a junky phone to boot! And if by so remote possibility there is some truth to this, do you still have your wallet?

always good to hear from you DS. ::)
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Theyer

« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2014, 06:07:00 am »
My god does the trolling never stop from some of you people? 8am this morning I have my thumb up some straight guys ass and the phone starts going off incessantly, I have my text msg alert set as a clown car horn so of course it ruins the mood and the guy snaps out of his ether induced haze and promptly leaves my lair. :(

PLEASE NO TXT TROLLING ON SUNDAY MORNINGS

Would love to be able to say

'don,t you just hate it when that happens '

Sadly the honest reply is

Gosh.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2014, 01:39:22 pm »
clown college is not for everyone

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline mecch

« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2014, 06:29:28 pm »
I thought I'd see it all but smutty young hotties can still invent new fantasies, bravo!

Offline Irish Eyes

• Standard
  • A closed mind is a beautiful thing to lose
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2014, 02:52:01 am »
Is that who I think it is ?
Didn't you tell me you were going home to Columbia on a humanitarian trip.
Clown school !  How inhumane.
10/30/13          Exposure
Mid-Nov-Jan    Seroconversion (7-8 rough wks)
12.26.2013      WB dx. HIV+
02.01.2014      OraQuick (result Negative?)
01.31.2014      VL 250700
02.03.2014      CD4  491  26%
02.26.2014      CD4  503  26%
03.05.2014      HLA B6701  not present
03.18.2014      VL 530873 (typical fluctuation)
03.21.2014      Start Stribild
04.14.2014      VL 104 after 24 doses
05.12.2014      VL 129 after 52 doses
06.10.2014      CD4 940 32%
06.11.2014      VL 87
07.22.2014      VL 20
09.23.2014      VL 43
11.26.2014      CD4 1350 33%
01.26.2015.     VL 27
01.26.2015      VL <20
06/03/2015      VL 28
06/03/2015      CD4 1135 42%
12/10/2015      VL 27
12/10/2015      CD4 1111 36% cd8+tcell 1058 34%
06/23/2016      VL 49
06/23/2016      CD4 1255 41% cd8+tcell 882 29%

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2014, 12:06:55 pm »
With such nice top side clown accessories, one would think the eye pleasing young man would have a smile.  Apparently that day of clowning around drained him. 

Poor pumpkin.
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.