Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:38:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 228
Total: 231

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: everythink ok?  (Read 22094 times)

Offline gussylu

everythink ok?
« on: February 19, 2008, 09:23:50 am »
hey guys
i am a terrible time thinking i maigh be infected. i was with i sexworker. she gave protected oral sex for a few minutes then i decided to introduced my penis on her vagina. i was not that hard. i went into her maybe two or three times (5 secs- two or three in&out's) then i decided to quit penetrating her (as i said i wasnt that hard) and then i stared to self-masturbating with my hand over the condom (condom still on) till i finally ejaculated.

then, because of the bathroom being in other area, i put my underwear (with condom still on), in the bathroom i washed my hands w/ water and soap, removed very carefully the condom (it seamed to be intact, semen in its bag, no visible holes), and then i took a shower (a lot of water and soap) but then (and this is what freaking me out) after the shower i put back on the same underwear, and stayed with them on all nigth....

i have a few questions:

1.- is it possible to get infected while masturbating with the condom still on??? i didnt have any visible wound on my hand.

2.- is it possible that while going to the bathroom some vag fluid from outside the condom reached the inner part of my underwear aun the, after the shower, when i put my underwear back on it infected me??? from the moment i puled out my penis from to the moment i put back my underwear after the shower passed like 7 minutes aprox.

3.- is it possible that the condom was damaged during oral sex and i didnt noticed after all the process??

4.- 3 days after the event i tested for hiv and std's.. it was all ok.. then at day 10, i was tested again for hiv and hep b .. all ok.. yesterday almost 40 days after this event i tested again for hiv and hep b .. all ok again... i want to put my fears to rest..
Ive spoken with 3 doctor friends, they say that considering my "extremely low, almost unexistent exposure", a negative test at day 40 is enough to stop thinking about it...
do you think that getting test at all was unwarranted?? do you think I can put my fears to rest now??

i fill my mind all day long with "what if's". Im a very nervous antious person. i havent feel any "out of the normal" symthom. but my mind is very difficult to control...
im having a very dificult time, an almost ended relashionship w/ my fiance, troubles at work...and all this is not helping in any way...

please guys i need your advice
txs

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: am i ???
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 09:58:21 am »
Your doctors were wrong. You didn't have a very low risk. You had absolutely no risk whatsoever for HIV transmission in this situation.

There's never been a confirmed case of HIV transmission to a guy getting a blowjob. You aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

You wore a condom during intercourse which is exactly what you're supposed to do. The fact that you didn't stay hard is irrelevant. The condom was still covering the head of your penis throughout. Damaged condom? Uh uh. When a condom is damaged it's not with an itty bitty hole that people sometimes imagine. When it goes it's quite clear what's happened because it end up looking like a fringed hula hoop on your penis.

All of the other details about touching yourself afterwards with the lotion and whatever. More irrelevancies. HIV is a fragile virus and requires a very hospitable setting like the inside of a vagina or an anus. Nothing you have described put you at risk.

There's no need for testing because you didn't have any risk. In general we recommend that anyone who's sexually active ought to have a full STD panel done regularly -- at least once a year.

You're good to go so let go of this unwarranted worry about HIV and get on with your life. Really.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:00:38 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 02:27:05 pm »
txs andy
you make me feel a lot better... this was my first time w/ a sex worker (stupid bachelor party) and guilt was killing me...

although i think i might need some help regarding my fears and obsesions .. even before this event im always worried about getting a disease.. every little pain i feel is cancer for me... ive had in my mind all kind of diseases..  a few weeks ago, a very hard pain attacked me (i feel i was dying) i didnt want to go to the doctor because i didnt want them to find in me a "terrible disease" ... well.. i had stones on my bladder.. i needed surgery... txs god.. anything serious happened .. all went ok ...
now imagine someone like me with an hiv fear... not good at all!.. an at the same time trying to manage work, a relashionship, graduate college, family, all at the same time... mortal cocktail!

please guys.. if anyone else wants to add something related to my "exposure" or about whatever.. you are welcome...
txs again

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 02:59:52 pm »
You seem to have awareness that you have some emotional stuff going on here. That's something we cannot deal with. Having awareness is an important first step on your part. I suggest you use that understanding to get some professional help to deal with it.

As far as HIV is concerned I've covered it for you and you don't need to set about collecting more of the same. Doing that will only fuel your unwarranted concern.

One thing you share with many men is a heightened sense of anxiety and shame about having been to a sex worker. That too is something to talk about with a counselor or other such professional.

What I can repeat without any doubt is this is not an HIV situation. Period. 
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 04:15:42 pm »
again... txs andy... i think you make a great job ...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 05:47:08 pm »
You're welcome.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 08:23:41 pm »
Sorry to bug you guys again..
I was wondering.. how accurate (in % terms) is and Anti-HIV 1-2 test taken after 40 days of possible exposure??
How encouraging for someone (not me) facing a very high risk exposure, could a 40days-after-exp test resulting negative??

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 08:32:08 pm »
In your case? An HIV antibody test performed at 40 days is 100% accurate. You do not have HIV.

For somebody who had really been exposed to the virus (ie you were not) a 40 day negative result points to an excellent result at week 13. Very few people who have had an actual exposure and then test negative at 40 days will go on to test positive at 90 days.

And don't start with the what-iffing. You were not at risk. You do not have HIV. End of story.

Ya dig?

MtD

Offline gussylu

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 09:51:49 pm »
txs matty for your words..

Have you ever heard about a case where a condom had holes and the person using it didnt notice it??
even after having sex.. i mean.. a condom with tiny holes that remains that way after intercourse ---> only with tiny and undetectable holes??

i mean, a case where someone just throw it away thinking he was protected, but he werent?? (consider someone sobber, not drunk or doped)

sorry for the "what if" replying..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 04:21:24 am »
guss,

Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection. They don't have "tiny holes".  They are designed in such a way that if they break, it's very noticeable. Yours didn't.

You were not at risk. No more whatifs - you weren't at risk.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline gussylu

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 07:09:20 am »
txs ann,
what a great job you're doing with all of us.

I just wanted to ask you guys one more thing... Ive read in plenty of posts that oral (giving or receiving) is NOT risk for HIV transmition.. zero.. nada
But there are other forums like at thebody.com where docs might say is negligible.. BUT NOT ZERO ! .. Ive read things like chances are 0.5 in 10000 times... or something.. and thats not ZERO..

what is your opinion??

Ive plenty of friends who dont mind about receiving unprotected oral sex from a sex-worker.. I always say to them to dont do that... that there is some risk involved...

txs friends..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 09:17:04 am »
In the entire history of the HIV epidemic there has never been a documented case of transmission to a guy via his getting a blowjob. Not one! If there was any risk we would have known long before today. So anyone who says otherwise is handing out a lot of hooey.

There are other STDs which are easier to transmit including via a blowjob, which is why we always suggest that anyone who's sexually active ought to regularly have a full STD panel done. That means at least annually.
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 09:29:05 am »
yesterday.. taking a look to the "i jast tested poz" i saw people saying that they got infected through oral sex...that they where thinking that they were playing safe.. but they wasnt... havent you faced a post like that?? have you heard about someone concerned for hiv saying they only had oral sex.. and after, saying they were actually infected that way??

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 09:41:32 am »
This is not an argument/discussion I am interested in getting into in any extended fashion.

Yes, people sometimes say they only had oral sex. And sometimes they are not remembering accurately. Or are embarassed to mention other activities they participated in either sexually or in relation to intravenous drug use.

I've already addressed about getting a blowjob. The very few cases of transmission via giving oral have repeatedly turned out to not be well documented. Whereas through extended studies of straight & gay couples who had only protected intercourse and lots of unprotected oral, not a single sero-negative partner has been infected.

So as far as we are concerned the risk via oral is more theoretical than actual. However, having said that, since this is a recurring question, we suggest that you have to decide what level of risk you are comfortable with and act accordingly. If you are not comfortable with unprotected oral then use condoms and/or dental dams (if you are giving oral to a woman.)

Once you have sex with anything other than your own hand there is theoretically risk. So you're responsible for your own health and you have to make decisions accordingly as safely as possible.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 09:43:12 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2008, 07:33:30 am »
thanks andy...
you are great...

Txs for the help, atention and time..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2008, 08:53:15 am »
You're welcome.
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

red spot
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 05:07:03 pm »
Guys I need your opinion ...

supose you have protected sex with a SW.. the condom seams fine at the end of action.. you wash your penis.. BUT.. a few hours later (2 or 3) you find a read spot over your penis head.. not bloody (not a wound) .. but a red spot (not big, but tiny)... aprox 2 days later it disspeared and never came back..

does this mean you got an STD?? Is there any STD that manifest itself like that?? should I supose something bad happened?? condom failure whithout notice it??? HIV??

plase guys.. tell me..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: red spot
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 05:46:22 pm »
guss,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you're worried about spots on your penis, you'll have to see a doctor about it. We cannot diagnose your spots here.

We can tell you that condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection. You have NOT had a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline gussylu

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 05:49:57 pm »
sorry ann i dont know what happened... i though i had stared a new topic (actually i did)  ..... i dont know why this new question ended here...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 05:53:12 pm »
Guss,

Did you bother to read my post? You are not supposed to start new topics and I merged your threads.

If you've bothered to read the Welcome thread like you're supposed to, you should have seen the following forum posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned.

You haven't had a risk for hiv infection and it's time you moved on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gussylu

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 06:20:10 pm »
just to understand...  should i had have posted my red spot doubt on the same topic? I though that considering its a whole different question i needed to start a new topic...

sorry about it.. it wont happened again

so, have you or Andy or Mtd ever heard about an STD showing that kind of sympthom?? a few-hours-later-after-exp red spot??

sorry to bug you guys..
but it will mean a lot to me if you answer..

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 07:40:52 pm »
Gussy,

What part of this isn't getting through to you?

You don't have HIV. What ever is wrong with your penis, it isn't caused by HIV. We're an HIV/AIDS specific website and as such we don't deal with other STDs. If you have sores, spots or lesions on your willy you should show the dratted thing to your doctor.

Such things cannot be diagnosed over the internet.

Do you understand what we're trying to tell you here?

MtD

Offline gussylu

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 08:26:43 pm »
txs matt

Offline gussylu

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2008, 10:29:04 am »
what about you andy??

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2008, 04:57:28 pm »
What about me? How many people do you need to tell you the same thing?

You didn't have a risk for HIV. So whatever is going on with your spot on your penis is not HIV. We can't diagnose symptoms here. If you're concerned about this it's something to discuss with your doctor. It's not HIV. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2008, 07:32:02 pm »
txs andy..
youve been all very kind..

ann, mat .. txs

Offline gussylu

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 04:04:30 pm »
guys ...
im still very worried..

yesterday i readed a post about someone who were claiming that his condom failed with a hole like a button (not teared) .. im worried that considering i didnt have a complete intercourse.. (as i said, just 2 or 3 in&outs - 5 secs) and i wasnt that hard, and i finished masturbating myself..that there might have been a hole i didnt notice.. maybe action wasnt that hard to tear the condom...   
when i removed the condom my penis was already down.. condom was not streched.. so, another detail that might had prevented to identify a possible hole... the semen was in its place.. i didnt felt any leak.. but who knows???

as a told you.. when i got home (2 hours later) i found a red spot on my penis head, surrounding a black little spot i have there since i was born (all flat; painless) ...  like a solar eclipse (core black, red around)...  the red stuff was there for 2 days (not bloody) ... i never had something like that in my life... then it dissapeared... black spot still there of course (as always) is the red stuff what worries me .. (what a coincidence!!!)
im worried that my little black spot might have been the entry door for something...

have you ever heard something like this???

please guys what do you think?? my mind is playing dirty trick on me...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 04:22:30 pm »
Reread Andy's reply.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:50 pm »
Talk to your Doctor there is nothing more we can tell you.

Please read

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

If you insist with this you will be given a TO..please consider yourself warned.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline gussylu

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 12:15:03 am »
Im very very very sorry to bug you again guys...
but im having a kind of a panic attack... very hard !!

i just want to aks you guys.. have you ever heard about someone getting infected with vaginal fluids ... outside the body???

For example.. someone fingering an infected girl and after touching his penis?? or someone touching his penis after taking off a condom without washing his hands first??...

I know you've already told me i wasnt at any risk.. but after reviewing over and over again the whole episode in my mind... i might still have some doubts (I beg please give me specific answers to every question.. pleaseeee !)

- Can you get infected while self-mastubating whit your hand over an already used condom (with vaginal fluids on it)??? what if you had a wound on your hand??

- Can i get infected if some vaginal fluid touched the inner part of my underwear and then, when I put it on, fluid got in contact with my bare penis head or my urethra?? what about a high viral load on the fluid??

- Does finding a red spot in your penis head a few hours after the episode means something??

All this are situation with the fluids OUTSIDE THE BODY...

- Penetration was only for 2 o 3 seconds.. no more.. and wearing a condom that seamed to be intact after the whole thing..  is penetration the ONLY WAY you can get infected?? I mean, it only happen when the penis is inside?? while is out am i safe??? no matter if you spread fluids over your penis when is out?? If so.. i should not be worried... should I ???

- Does finding a red spot in your penis head a few hours after the episode means something??

If so.. i should not be worried... should I ???

I am a confirmed obssesive person... and i cant stop thinking about this.. im not taking care of many important things that are happening in my life right now because of this freaking fear that i have... i spend the whole day checking my lymph nodes (i can't tell of they are sored or not).. looking for rashes ... sometimes i have diarrea.. looking at my tongue (I bought a portable lamp just to check my mouth every 10 secs)... im staring to find things in my body that i dont know if they were there before... does a burning sensation on the top of your right foot means something??

im out of my mind .. i know... but i need some answers...

Im now on my 7th week after "exposure"

please dont ban me..
help me..
gussy

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 04:44:23 am »
HIV transmission does not, and has never been transmitted in that way. If you continue to have panic attacks I suggest you see your GP or a mental health professional to help you deal with your anxieties.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 04:40:41 am »
guss,

You've been told repeatedly that you did not have a risk for hiv infection.

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gussylu

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 01:35:54 pm »
hey guys..
how are you?

i took an Antibody 1-2 test at 8 weeks + 2 days. it was negative. how reliable is a test taken at that time?

in 2 days is going to be 12 weeks since my episode. do you think i should test again at 12 weeks?

considering my story is enough with the 8 weeks test??
i havent got any fever or aches or sore throat or flu-cold symptoms during this time...

txs

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 01:54:34 pm »
Guss,

Your result is conclusive as you never had a risk for hiv infection. You do not need further testing. RE-read your entire thread until the NO RISK status of your situation begins to sink in.

Keep posting about this and you'll be timed out again - in short order.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gussylu

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 03:04:23 pm »
txs ann
ill stop posting..

i just want to know, how likely is for someone with e real high risk to have a poz test at 12 weeks after a neg test at 8 weeks??

there are forums like medhelp where doctors in situations much riskier than mine send people home free after a neg at 8 weeks .. they say that a neg at 8 weeks is pretty accurate (like 98-99%)

I know you guys follow the 3 month rule, but i just wanted your opinion

txs

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2008, 03:36:17 pm »
It is extremely unlikely that someone who tests negative at 8 weeks is going to get anything else other than another negative result at 12-13 weeks.

But YOU didn't have a high risk. You had NO risk. So all of this stuff about tests and re-testing is irrelevant. You're HIV negative. Period.

If you can't let go of this situation then go to a counselor or other professional to discuss what's going on. We can't help you with that. We can only evaluate and suggest in terms of risk. You didn't have any risk.

Get on with your life and if you can't do that go get help.
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 05:40:33 pm »
Hello guys,

I just wanted to tell you that I am arriving from the hospital, my 12-weeks test came back negative...i know you told me that there was not any risk, but my mind didnt buy it... these have been the most terrible 12 weeks of my life...

i want to thank you all for your work, helping people with your advices..i think you are great.. thank you guys for everything..

and for those who are worried out there going through their window periods.. dont give up... and get your negative test too... Im sure almost everyone will get it..

best wishes to everyone...

Guss

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 09:01:05 pm »
You're welcome. That's happy if not unexpected news, at least to us.

And as long as you always without exception make sure that condoms are used for vaginal/anal intercourse then you are well protected as far as HIV risk sexually is concerned.

Good luck to you.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2008, 07:40:08 pm »
Andy, guys,

Im not trying to start a new discusion..
Whats the difference between 12 weeks vs 13 weeks???
is 12 weeks as reliable as 13??
12-13 weeks is 100% reliable no matter which kind or generation of Antibody test you took??
txs

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2008, 07:46:37 pm »
Guss,

How many times do you have to be told - you are conclusively hiv negative because you NEVER HAD A RISK IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I'm giving you a second time out I warned you about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 07:50:33 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gussylu

everythink ok?
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2011, 10:47:49 am »
Hi guys, thanks in advance for your help.
I'll be brief.

Last friday i was at a bachelors party.
I went into the bathroom with 2 SW.
No kissing. No oral sex. No fingering.

I put on a condom. The first girl put some lub on it.
We had some brief vaginal sex and i stopped because i felt i wasnt hard enough to go on
I look at the condom. It looked ok, but as i was no hard it was kind of shrinked (still on from the head of my penis to the root)
Here is question number one: is there any chance that the condom might had suffered or had broken and I didnt notice it because of it being shrinked?

Wash my hands and penis afterwards.

Then i put on a new condom. Had also brief vaginal sex with the other girl. Again it looked everything fine with the condom (better said, it was more noticeable that everything was ok with the condom, semen on its bag,etc etc) I end up cumming being masturbated by the girl (condom still on)
Then removed it and took a shower. Thats it

Im pretty much concern about the first condom, fluids on hand when changing condom, that kind of stuff.
Testing? Further worrying? Am I what if-ing?

Help
Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: everythink ok?
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2011, 12:16:41 pm »
Guss,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

You've been told this before. Get with the program already.
If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Once again you have had no risk. Re-read your entire thread - there's not really anything new to add to what we've already told you about these types of situations.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gussylu

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2011, 06:42:30 pm »
Have u heard about a situation in which the condom brokes and is not noticeable? I wasnt able to take a good look at it. I was nor hard and the condom all shrinked !! Its too unlikely she was infected in the first place, then a brokeage in condom no noticeable all causing an  infection, right? Am i being nonsense?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2011, 07:01:48 pm »
When a condom breaks it is not about any itty bitty little holes. The whole thing goes and it ends up looking like a hoop with fringe on your penis.

You are worrying unnecessarily.
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 08:20:57 pm »
Guys !
The thing also is that with the first condom I heard kind of a little "pop" while tryng to do it (as i said, i was so "not hard" that i didnt even felt well if i was inside of her or not)
When i heard that little pop i checked with my hand, everything felt on ots place. After one minute maybe i decided to stop.

Again, everything looked fine and on its place, but as my penis was not hard the condom was shrinked like an accordian over my penis
It looked like nothing happened. My penis head was covered (at least at the top side, which you could see from above)
I removed it very gently stretching with my fingers the still rolled-up part at the base of my shaft and I removed it like it was a sock. You got it? Not pulling it from the tip.

Neither my hands of my eyes felt of saw something wrong.

Please help me with this:
1. Is it possible that maybe from the frottation i heard a pop but that didnt represented that the condom broke?
Every pop is a failure?

2. Lets say that it broke At bottom part, the one you cannot see from above.  Should I had notice that anyway while taking it off?

3. I tried to penetrate her, but because being not hard it was more kind of a frottage. I dont know exactly how far inside of her I was but I can tell almost didnt felt myself inside at all.  Could this be a caused of a broken but not destroyed condom?

4. If actually the condom broke and from what Ive explain (being soft, kind of frottage thing) what are my risks?

5. Do i need to worry or take a test?

Please help. I know this all sounds crazy. But have help big time with my fears and im in a emotially vulnerable moment right now. I need some reassurance.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2011, 09:46:39 pm »
You're just guessing about what the popping sound may have been caused by. If the condom had broken it would have very visible and clear that had happened.

Once again as in the past you are worrying needlessly. No, you don't need to test.

You do need to know that you if you begin another cycle of compulsively worrying and questioning here you will find yourself getting a 3rd time out. Only this time it will be a permanent ban from the site.

You did not have a risk and there is no need for testing. If you can't let go of these worries then get yourself some professional help to deal with it. We cannot address that properly in this setting.

HIV is NOT your problem. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline gussylu

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 12:55:15 am »
sorry to bother you guys.. this is just a couple of question for general knowledge...

1. are mouth ulcers or tongue ulcers a sign of ARS (newly infected person)?
2. does having a tongue ulcer and no other symptom sounds like ARS? No fever, no sore throat..
3. are mouth ulcers pretty much related to advance stages in HIV disease?

Im not talking about me or any specific situation... as said.. just general knowledge..

thanks in advance..
bye

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2011, 03:34:25 am »
Guss,

1. No
2. No
3. No

Mouth ulcers have nothing to do with hiv.

I'm going to WARN you one last time that you are well on your way to a third Time Out - which is actually a permanent ban.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gussylu

symptoms and timing?
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2011, 09:27:07 pm »
Hi guys .. Just need some comments about this ..
From my last "non_risk" exposure i have develop some weird symptoms i need you guys to asess

2 weeks after exposure:
Some episodes of stiff neck and cold hands
Also some discomfort in the groin area while masturbating

1 month after exposure:
2 episodes of severe abdominal pain when waking up. Nothing during the rest of the day

Now at 11 weeks:
Some gastric discomfort. Like a severe case of acid reflux.
Weird feeling in armpits (when i touch them i dont feel any lymph swollen, it just feels like bulky, and dumbness when trying to write on a blackboard while standing)

No fever. No sore throat. No rash.

Does this sounds remotely like ars symptoms?
What about the reflux? Ive red about mocuses ulceration might occur i.e. Like in my esofagus (reflux)
What about stiff neck and armpit discomforts

Sorry to bother you guys .. Just need your advice

Im a week short from 12 weeks. Should I test?

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Offline RapidRod

Re: symptoms and timing?
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 09:58:13 pm »
■Please do not start a new thread every time you have another question or thought - regardless if you think your questions are related to each other or not. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

■If you cannot find your thread, click on the "Show own posts" link in the left-hand column of any forum page, under your name.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.