Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:23:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773293
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 701
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 661
Total: 662

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Changed screen name and last name  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Oceanbeach

Changed screen name and last name
« on: July 01, 2010, 06:03:20 pm »
Hi Everyone,

After nearly 5 years of being in these forums, I changed my screen name to Choofnhurl.  Change is good so I am also having my last name changed to "Outhouse".  Of course, I will be cosmopolitan and pronounce it "O'Thoosay"  Ba-bye
Outhouse

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
Re: Changed screen name and last name
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:06:50 pm »
 ??? ??? ???
translation of this topic for the dumb (me), please?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 06:36:41 pm »
Hi Everyone,

After nearly 5 years of being in these forums, I changed my screen name to Choofnhurl.  Change is good so I am also having my last name changed to "Outhouse".  Of course, I will be cosmopolitan and pronounce it "O'Thoosay"  Ba-bye
Outhouse

WHO are you?

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 06:40:44 pm »
out of curiosity, was there a particular reason you changed your screen name?
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 06:42:03 pm »
out of curiosity, was there a particular reason you changed your screen name?

yes

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 06:45:10 pm »

That's Michael...  Have the best of day.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 06:46:23 pm »
yes
and your link (which didn't go to the referenced picture, by the way; but goes to http://www.ugoto.com/images/hotlink.gif) is what?  ??? and pertains to my question to Michael how?
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 06:48:54 pm »
and your link (which didn't go to the referenced picture, by the way; but goes to http://www.ugoto.com/images/hotlink.gif) is what?  ??? and pertains to my question to Michael how?

then try this

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 06:51:16 pm »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 06:52:46 pm »
and pertains to my question to Michael how?
ok.  :-\ thanks for playing ::)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 06:52:55 pm »

Michael owns the website.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 10:34:59 pm »
Hey Michael,

I love the new nick. :)

MtD

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2010, 01:54:24 pm »
Thank you ladies and Gentlemen,

I have never dated a bartender or a warlock but I have known hundreds.  A few years ago, I borrowed a book by Fiona Horne, made a poppet with a black heart, invoked the powers of Hecate,  and banished my circle at a Sonoma beach under a full moon.  A Shaman in my circle had made some anonymous phone calls.  He was chanting "by the powers of three" with us for years so, why did he make those phone calls? why didn't he use majik on me?  BTW, Hecate is the queen goddess of darkness and death and I asked her to use her judgement to make things right.  The other just got a standard pagan binding spell, "with harm to none, so shall it be".   I rarely practice anymore and I would have enjoyed a Warlock fight.  Such a match would include any spells with a limit to Gods and Goddesses invoked, but no cell phones...

Recently, the girl next door from whom, I borrow books from was raided by the sheriff and her life was turned upside down.  The laws on how many plants a person with a prescription may have vary by county in this state and charges were never filed.  She was never arrested and the legal costs, plus loss of equipment, loss of product were so high.  She was young, stunning and healthy but she couldn't take it and the officers found her hanging from a tree on Summer Solstice, it was self-inflicted.  She worked for a company which taught confidence and teamwork by climbing trees and tying knots.  I did pay my respects to the family.  I can't imagine their pain.

So meanwhile, Michael is putting up to every waking hour into building his new business and is happy to announce... His experimental client's website was on Google page 1 for nearly two months.  It has slipped down to page 3 but so have others.  I have proven you can get to page 1 and hold it there.  The other day, my client friend said he was in awe of me because I have had no computer training. 

Michael has a part-time desk in a historic office building downtown and can't wait to be there because there is high speed internet there a dial-up on the river.  I like phylatio but I can't open the link here so I have to take everyone's word for it that it is fun.  Have transferred my health care to the 360 degree program at UCSF and meet my new ID doc in September. 

I have lived on the Russian River, I think 5 but maybe 6 years and have made so few friends, the three in this story alone set the tone of river living.  The predictions I made those years ago re: "if we lose our funding" came true.  I remember asking, "what will happen if our care system collapses?"  They said everyone will go to San Francisco.  I was a founder of that committee that was supposed to help people living with HIV return to the workforce and what it resulted in is such an embarrassment.  As I said to the COA, "I will lead the way!"  Isn't Choofnhurl a fun name?  I will use it until I find a new beach   ;D  Have the best day
Michael   

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 05:09:35 pm »
Michael owns the website.

Bravo!  Now we are getting somewhere.  When I was in high school, my friend's father sold his stock in McDonalds to purchase a jet plane which was never delivered.  McDonalds had not opened it's first Golden Arches yet and zero hamburgers were sold.  About that time, an organization tried to get marijuana legalized in California so, I circulated petitions and tried to get my friends to register to vote.  Everyone signed the petition but no one registered to vote and the measure was not on the ballot.  I got enjoyment out of the pictures!  I can't wait to get to a high speed connection to see the video's.   ;D Have the best day
Michael

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.