Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 09:58:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: help please  (Read 22135 times)

Offline gnom

help please
« on: September 21, 2006, 09:16:54 am »
hi, i was tested " inconclusive " by that little 20 min test(one line was clear and the other line was slightly appearing

so, then doc said its happening with tests, its normally happens when its negative, but when its positive- its clearly shows that its positive,  and i should not worry about it and comeback next day for the new test if i want(coz they was closing)

so i wasn't sleeping all night, just staring at my self in the mirror and sad thinking about what should i do in case if I'm poz, had some money saved in my bank (low fife figure), so thought, should i leave all money to my mother and die on my own, or go travel around the world before I'll spend it all and die after...

so that's how crazy it was,

so the following morning i came back to doc, thx god, he didn't make me wait, he was trying to chat me up a bit, but i wasn't much for it(just staring blind) so he understood and done test asap

20 minutes later  test came back -Negative..., so he said, i have to smile at least, i said thank you and have been visiting psychotherapist for next months to came back to reality

again, i thought had recovered from this, and  I've been reading all this forum to find out more about hiv, i was
feeling normal bf today!

when i browsed tru old post today, called - "when you've been diagnosed" i found post of one of the members:

March 14th, 2006.

March 7th, indeterminate result
March 9th, Negative
March 10th, Positive (that 20 mins test)
March 14th, confirmed Elisa / Western Blot test

sucks!

No meds yet and hope don't need them for a long time.

SO what does it means?? he tested negative and the next day - positive??
i wasn't retesting after my negative test, as I thought its final and conclusive result?

please help, I'm getting nerves back to my head again, does it means, i still can be positive if i tested negative?
please help asap

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: help please
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 10:36:42 am »
gnom,

The poster you quote was only recently infected and in the process of seroconverting when he tested. Forget about his case and let's concentrate on YOU, ok?

For a start, in order for us to be of any help to you, we need to know more. Why are you testing and when did the incident you are concerned about happen? Without this information, we can't really give you any assessment of your situation.

Please clarify.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline gnom

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 11:10:31 am »
i was tested, as at first i have visited doctor for some other issue, I'm a girl and my period was not appearing for three months, i was so convinced that I'm pregnant,felt sick, (vomiting) and looked like my belly gets harder thought had 5 tests done and they all was pregnancy negative, so its why i gone to doctors to check this out, and after my another pregnancy negative test was done,  he convinced me to check on all std's and HIV ("as I'm there already"  :-\)

and by the way, the next day, when i had my hiv ( 20min) neg test done, they took blood for other stds( syphilis, hepatitis a/b and something else(don't remember what),they said, they will call if something, so they never called and i called my self to find out all these were negative..

so the question is, as they took my blood for all these other tests, they would know if i hiv poz?

me- female, 24, have had lots of cases of unprotected sex in the past(boyfriend/lovers/one night stands)(as per lack of hiv education  :-\), before that only checked ones, when was 18yo (neg) when was going to go some arab country on holls, that was needed for visa at that time, i didn't go at the end..

Offline gnom

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 11:32:27 am »
but why thirtysomething gone testing the day after he was tested neg? why it didn't convince him?

as my case is like his- inconclusive/neg/ no tests after.. :o- rest only

and that bf, i was having unprotected sex for 1 year, he said his don't have HIV, and was very annoyed and angry that i banned him of unprotected sex straight after, as he said-"if i would have HIV, you would have it as-well by now", I'm pretty sure, he thinks, the reason for my "strange/protected" behavior is that i had sex somewhere else and cached some std

but i don't believe him, and think, its possible not to get infected at first times(even if with hiv poz) but get infected after a while, so its better stop, then carry on...(am i right??)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 11:33:58 am by gnom »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 11:40:03 am »
gnom,

Again, forget the other poster - I'm only interested in what's going on with you.

The ONLY test that will reveal your hiv status is an hiv antibody test. A test at six weeks or more after your last unprotected incident of intercourse is a very good indication of your status, but must be confirmed at the three month point.

Exposure to hiv does not automatically mean infection. It is possible to not be infected the first time you are exposed, but the more times you take that chance, the more likely it is you will end up hiv positive. If you do not know your boyfriend's hiv status, you need to use condoms with him, regardless of whether or not you've been going unprotected in the past. If your boyfriend has never been tested, he should test. Testing is the only way to know HIS status, he cannot go by your results.

When was your last unprotected encounter with anyone? This is the crucial thing we need to know so we can advise you whether or not you need further testing.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline gnom

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 12:28:08 pm »
Huh, kill me Ann, but my last unprotected sex was after my neg test done, i was highly intoxicated by alcohol party and let him do it again,

that was a month ago, now i/we  taking time on my own(over this incident) and not sure if we go back together, as i feel he used my intoxicated status, coz I've told him of unprotected ban previously!

by the way, while i was here, waiting for answers and help, to take my mind of this, i started collecting the dogs and other animals from your site, as i see how you love them that much, never saw so many dogs in one forum, thought to wind you up on that one first (by asking if thats has something to do with being hiv+), but changed my mind soon after, so not asking..

so i collected dogs, cats and other animals from here, and made a poster 4 u coz u so caring people, hope you enjoy my art

« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 12:45:28 pm by gnom »

Offline gnom

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 12:54:00 pm »
and again, back to the conversation- I'm so crazy, soon i finished my poster i think of this again

so would they/docs check my HIV again, when they was taking blood for the other tests?

and how to find a strength to go get another test done in two months?

i don't have any symptoms, what do i do now?

im highly sensitive, i don't think, i could go trough this again, shall i just use always condoms and do the test only if in extreme situation (i.e. if symptoms appear)?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 02:24:40 pm »
gnom,

You do need further testing. A test at six weeks would be a very good indication of your true hiv status, but a negative result at that time MUST be confirmed at the three month mark.

Symptoms, or even the lack of symptoms, mean absolutely nothing when it comes to hiv infection. Don't start symptom hunting, only a test will reveal your hiv status.

Do you really want to be with a man who would take advantage of you while you're drunk, to have unprotected intercourse with you when he has no idea of his hiv status? This is no joking matter. It's playing roulette with your health.

Good luck with the testing - keep us posted.

And nice picture.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 02:29:26 pm »
Well, sensitive or not you do need to get tested again at 13 weeks to confirm that you are still HIV negative.

Just in general you need to know that neither the presence nor the absence of symptoms will ever tell you anything reliably about your HIV status. Only an HIV test done at the appropriate time can give you that answer.

Mixing excessive drinking and impulsive sex is a very dangerous combination so you need to stay on the alert for that in the future. And if there's any doubt about a condom being used then keep a supply handy on your own so there's no question about it again.

In the meantime while you're waiting to take the test again, if you stay productively busy you will be amazed at how quickly the time can pass. Really.

Good luck with your test and keep us posted.
Andy Velez

Offline gnom

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 05:46:31 pm »
In the meantime while you're waiting to take the test again, if you stay productively busy you will be amazed at how quickly the time can pass. Really.

I'm not waiting for the test, but opposite, I'm paranoid to go through this again, but i may get stronger in a few weeks, so time will tell, thanks everyone

but still the same questions:

1. can the person really be infected for 1 year and feel no symptoms?
2. the docs, when taking blood for all other decease do not see the HIV virus?

and one new one:

1. everybody here says oral sex - is no risk, but everywhere I'm googling, it says- yeah- risk, and also few respectful members here  stated by getting virus trough oral sex, so i cant have unprotected oral sex aswell,  Right?

glad u liked pic, ty

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 07:08:18 pm »
1. can the person really be infected for 1 year and feel no symptoms?

YES. IT VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON, BUT SOME CAN GO A DECADE OR MORE AND REMAIN ASYMPTOMATIC.

2. the docs, when taking blood for all other decease do not see the HIV virus?

THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW ABOUT HIV IS VIA A SPECIFIC HIV TEST AND A PATIENT'S CONSENT IS REQUIRED FOR THAT. EVEN WITH THE NEW CDC GUIDELINES A PATIENT MUST BE INFORMED AN HIV TEST IS BEING DONE ALTHOUGH WRITTEN CONSENT IS NOT GOING TO BE REQUIRED.

and one new one:

1. everybody here says oral sex - is no risk, but everywhere I'm googling, it says- yeah- risk, and also few respectful members here  stated by getting virus trough oral sex, so i cant have unprotected oral sex aswell,  Right?

IF YOU KEEP GOOGLING LONG ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO SAYS POPCORN CAN GIVE YOU HIV. THEORETICAL RISK IS DIFFERENT THAN ACTUAL RISK. THERE HAVE NOT BEEN ANY CONFIRMED CASES OF TRANSMISSION VIA ORAL BEING PERFORMED ON YOU. AS FAR AS GIVING ORAL TO A GUY, THERE HAVE BEEN A VERY FEW CASES AND EVEN THE ACCURACY OF THOSE ARE QUESTIONABLE. THERE IS MUCH MORE CONFIRMED EVIDENCE VIA SEVERAL LONGTERM STUDIES OF SERO-DYSTONIC COUPLES IN WHICH THERE WAS LOTS OF PROTECTED INTERCOURSE AND UNPROTECTED ORAL. THE RESULTS WERE NO INFECTIONS OF SERO-NEGATIVE PARTNERS.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO SEEK OUT THINGS TO FEED YOUR FEARS ON THE WEB YOU WILL CERTAINLY FIND THEM. ALL TO NO GOOD PURPOSE OF COURSE, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DECIDE ABOUT HANGING AROUND ON THAT VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline gnom

Re: Confused, how to live with HIV oral sex-wise
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 02:14:30 pm »
whatever you do, you must inform your partner about your status before anything happening, its their choice to risk or not to risk

unprotected oral - it is possible risk( actually confirmed by members here)

"less risky or more risky"  does not give a sence, (its something, like guessing : am i lucky,  less unlucky or more unlucky)

Offline gnom

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 02:26:48 pm »

IF YOU KEEP GOOGLING LONG ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO SAYS POPCORN CAN GIVE YOU HIV.

i have counted at least three member in this forum claimed getting virus by giving oral , and couple of members who has no idea, where they get hiv from( so could be from receiving oral, as they dont count it as a risk?)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 02:40:36 pm »
Receiving oral is not a risk. Theoretically, it could be possible by giving oral. Which means that there have been NO reliable exposures in-which this has happened.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2006, 04:21:00 pm »
whatever you do, you must inform your partner about your status before anything happening, its their choice to risk or not to risk

unprotected oral - it is possible risk( actually confirmed by members here)

"less risky or more risky"  does not give a sence, (its something, like guessing : am i lucky,  less unlucky or more unlucky)

gnom,

I removed the above post from the thread you posted it in in the Living forum. You are not supposed to be posting in that forum and if you'd bother to read the Welcome thread at the top of this forum, you'd already know that. Please don't let me find you posting in the other forums again. I've also removed the blank post you left behind in another thread in that forum. Stay out of the Living forum, you're not hiv positive. You are in NO position to give advice anywhere on these forums. Keep ALL your addtional thoughts and questions in THIS thread and this thread ONLY.

Thank you for you cooperation.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gnom

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 10:16:13 pm »

:-\i have counted already three negative members, that are allowed to post in there!

Discrimination!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 04:17:18 am »
How about reading the guidelines, that can be found in the "Welcome" thread. There is no discrimination going on. You just don't meet the criteria to post in that forum.

Offline gnom

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 01:46:49 am »
hello, its me again

so i called NHS to order pep( to keep at home or take with me when I'm travel for urgent cases)

they called me the names and said they cant help me, i only can get pep if I'm infected and even they said, it doesn't mean ill get pep even if i come , as doc will decide to give or not to give..and all that crap

so, ofcource, i wont let people treat me like an idiot, and put me at risk in case i will be traveling, or will get raped or anything else....! so they can stick this pep in to their arses and i would sue them if i ever get infected, as recorded DECLINER of pep to my mobile!

SO THE QUESTION IS:

i know one online pharmacy, sometimes i buy stuff from there like prozac or contraceprics or sleeping pills (thats cool, as u can not get meds without prescription here in uk, even contraceptics!) and everything , so they sell following:

La Triomune
duovir-n
duovir
efavir - generic sustiva

so which drug is included in pep? i recon its efavir, but not sure?

ty

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 02:04:17 am »
Good lord! What an offensive sense of unfounded entitlement you have!

Of course they shouldn't give you PEP. The very notion of you carrying HAART medications about in case of god-knows-what happening is just ridiculous. These medicines are extraordinarily expensive and not to be wasted on Worried Wells such as yourself.

Just use condoms when you have sex for crying out loud.

MtD

Offline gnom

Re: Is there love after HIV?
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 02:12:32 am »
gnom,

I'm getting a little tired of asking you to stay out of this forum. This is the LAST time I'm going to ask you. Next time you get a time out.

Ann

what is your problem, Ann, what have I've done wrong?? i wasn't hijacking the tread, just asked, coz its been long since imaginefl posted updates, so i was worried sick about her and asked the end, but i assumenow-  no more love if no more posts!

anyways, you hijacked the tread, so what is yr problem? if you want only poz+ ppl in the forum, why don't you make it private? and why other hiv- can post here, but i cant???
and all I've done, just asked the question!

or you may encouraging  people to get infected just for the right to participate in discussion??!
 >:(

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Is there love after HIV?
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 02:20:05 am »
Go away gnom. This forum is for HIV positive people only.

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 02:37:46 am »
You have a lot to learn. PEP does not guarantee you will not get HIV. If you think PEP is the morning after pill, you're highly mistaken. What will guarantee you staying HIV free is protection and knowing what is a risk and is not. Sex and drinking to the point you don't know what is going on is one of your problems. You should think about your actions. You won't let people treat you like an idiot? Then quit acting like one.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 05:23:13 am »
Scared, you may not like or agree with the policy that formerly worried are not supposed to post in HIV positive sections.

Excepting for those who maybe HIV negative but have a mate or someone close with whom they are dealing with living with HIV issues, these sections are off limits.

That is our policy so please respect it.

gnom,

I've quoted something that Andy said to another poster only yesterday because it applies to you too - and it shows you that you are not being discriminated against. This is our policy and it applies to you and others as well. This is your very last warning about posting in the other forums aside from here and Off Topic. Do it again and I'll give you a time out, no further warnings or questions asked.

Taking PEP isn't like popping a couple paracetamol for a headache. These are highly toxic, extremely expensive drugs that have to be taken for 28 days. All told, a complete course of PEP costs around £1000 so it's hardly surprising that you aren't being handed them on a silver platter "just in case". And as I said, they are highly toxic and sometimes fatal side-effects can be associated with them, therefore they MUST be taken under close doctor's supervision. They aren't Smarties. PEP is serious stuff.

Like Matty says, just make sure condoms are being used for intercourse and you won't need PEP. If you get raped, you will have to go to hospital anyway and you will be given PEP then if you need it. It a decision for a doctor to make, not you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gnom

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 11:20:17 am »
gnom,

These are highly toxic, extremely expensive drugs that have to be taken for 28 days. All told, a complete course of PEP costs around £1000
Ann

not that expensive, - all month supplement of sustiva from - £98.74 http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/hiv/efavir.html

i need to buy, as i'm going to Ibiza and if somebody rape me or put some drugs in my drink in the club ad rape me or injure me in the club,or will want to infect me on purpose in the club with syringes , or whatever else will happen, weird stuff happening always, even in druggy countries, which you think never happen to you!and im at hgh risk, as  I'm a beautiful girl and people always want to fuck me

so anything can happen, the hospitals there doesn't speak English i heard , and may not have pep, or may not give me

Offline Darkfiber

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 11:55:32 am »
...if you are that afraid, then don´t go to Ibizia. Or don´t go clubbing.

Or just get real and forget about your HIV paranoia.

Buying HIV meds just in case sonething will happen is no way helpful. PEP is no after sex pill. It´s by far not 100% reliable.

You really need to come to terms with your own sexual behaviour.

regards

Darkfiber

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 12:18:00 pm »
gnom,

Sustiva isn't one of the drugs normally used in PEP, and in order for PEP to be effective, more than one drug is usually given. If you're worried about not being able to communicate with the health care workers in Ibiza, then stop and consider what will happen to you if you have a life-threatening reaction to the drugs you propose to take.

And by the way, can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used secretforces

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gnom

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 12:18:20 pm »
wmao, updates, i fonded all info, i wanted by my self!

PEP - is indeed - RETROVIR (AZT)
and its does not cost thousands, 153$usd for 100 capsules( which would be enough for the treatment), founded pharmacy aswell:

http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s4595-s-RETROVIR.aspx
no prescriptions needed,

NO ONE WILL HELP BETTER THEN YOUR SELF- CONCLUSION!
where is my credit card

Offline gnom

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 12:19:46 pm »
secretforces is not me, but my flatmate, she showed me the forum

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 12:29:31 pm »
gnom,

I don't buy the flatmate story one little bit. Funny how you two write in the exact same inept manner. Stick to gnom from now on or be banned. Simple as that.

If you bothered to read my post more carefully, I said " All told, a complete course of PEP costs around £1000". I was including the costs of lab work and clinic time, as well as the drugs. Besides, you are getting your prices from on-line pharmacies and I am considering prices paid by the NHS.

You do what you want - you obviously know more than any of us here or the clinic you spoke to or even the BHIVA. Good luck with the crazy.

And by the way, when people say "fuck you" to you, it's not because you're pretty and they want to fuck you, they're just reacting to your insufferable attitude.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 12:29:41 pm »
If your doctor has prescribed you to take RETROVIR, then click the 'Buy Now' button to View RETROVIR prices from all the pharmacies that carry this medication.  And your doctor has not prescribed this medication.

Offline gnom

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2006, 12:48:31 pm »
gnom,

And by the way, when people say "fuck you" to you, it's not because you're pretty and they want to fuck you, they're just reacting to your insufferable attitude.

Ann

what you mean, by people saying "fuck you" ? i don't communicate with low mentality rude people, thought my English is bad, only coz I'm European, but not coz im stupid

and why is my attitude insufferable?  insufferable is intolerable, and im the most tolerant person in the world
what have i've done wrong? only researching to protect my self, not to harm anybody!

Offline gnom

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2006, 01:01:25 pm »
by the way, we with secretfrces just bought two new domains

hivmuseum.com and aidsmuseum.com

i know, they are going to open up very soon, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_Museum 

huh, sorry, they wasnt fast and clever enough, so we have some super progect for that super premium names to develop in to hiv/aids museum 9
at least i will be able to post there  ;D

watch da space

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 01:07:59 pm »
at least i will be able to post there  I'm glad you will be able to.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 01:10:34 pm »
Gnom, in a very short time you have managed to become hostile while making what I can only characterize as ridiculous and/or paranoid comments planning for your rape and pillage on holiday. And wondering why people wonder at you deciding from the heights of your ignorance that you will obtain and self-prescribe PEP.

Rather than going to Ibiza, I suggest your time and money would be better spent seeing a mental health professional to discuss this track you have set yourself on.

This is ordinarily a very supportive Forum, yet in a no time at all you have managed to alienate a number of people.

Having already used another name you are on shaky ground and close to being banned. So before you snap back with something yet more hostile, take a breath and step back.

In any case I don't see that we have anything more to offer you here so maybe best of all is if you simply move on.

Andy Velez

Offline gnom

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2006, 01:29:43 pm »
This is ordinarily a very supportive Forum, yet in a no time at all you have managed to alienate a number of people.

can you tell me what i have done wrong ?, i did not offend anyone, we also own hivpep.com
and was researching info on pep so we could develop that aswell....

did u not like me, coz i wanna kow too much?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2006, 01:51:37 pm »
Yes, you have it exactly right. I thought you wanted to know too much.

You've got me pegged.
Andy Velez

Offline gnom

Re: Very concerned- false positive?
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2006, 02:23:46 pm »
Gnom, keep all you thoughts and questions in your own thread. Do NOT post in others threads.

r u crazy, how can i answer on his question in my own tread???
u ppl getting mad here, i just wanted to help the guy as i had the same story ! had not seen such dictatorship in any other forums!

complete idiots!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2006, 02:35:47 pm »
You should have read the "Welcome" thread first. Then you wouldn't be asking questions about posting in others thread.

Offline gnom

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2006, 02:43:40 pm »
You should have read the "Welcome" thread first. Then you wouldn't be asking questions about posting in others thread.

i have not started here my tread, i answered on his question, as I've been trough the same situation and wanted to help, how can i answer to him in my own tread can you tell me? i will do!

or people are not allowed here communicate with each other???! as its all big secret and dictators will lose control of monitoring and manipulating our lives?!?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2006, 02:49:19 pm »
gnom, if you do not like how this forum is ran. Then you are free to seek out another forum.

Offline gnom

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2006, 02:59:28 pm »
gnom, if you do not like how this forum is ran. Then you are free to seek out another forum.

i have reviewed the welcome tread and have not fond rules that members not allowed to respond in the other members tread, its only says

"Please do not post questions that you have about your own concerns in another person's thread. This is called thread hijacking and we do not encourage this practice"
i have not started my tread here!, just responded with helpful information, coz i had same issue!

you welcome to read welcome tread!
exactly I'm free to seek out in other forums, and in other forums and in this forums, and will seek wherever i want,
not scared of your dictatorships despotic control , what r you so afraid of me? that i will find the truth?

Offline gnom

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2006, 03:01:29 pm »
Gnom,

Take your paranoia elsewhere. You have said your piece. If your motivation is to help, do not detract the discussion in this thread. OK you were misunderstood. Fine, you mentioned that. Sort everything else out in PMs - as you won't help progheadd at all....and that was your intention to help him. So do so by not going on and on...I encourage everyone else to do the same.

i have not started this, tell that to rapidrod, he have insulted me in this tread and he got respond in the same place at the same manner..

.. would he be ph'ing me , he would get the respond by pm, i don't accept people treating me like Shit, whatever "privilege" they have in here  being positive or negative ...................(exact smile is not available on here)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 03:17:24 pm by gnom »

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 03:20:47 pm »
As I said, you have already said that. So why say it again. If you get banned, it will be your own doing.

Rich - who doesn't have banning powers
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline gnom

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 04:37:57 pm »
AS PER RULES THAT HIV NOT POSITIVE PEOPPLE CANT POST ANYWHERE ELSE THEN IN THEIR OWN TREAD

my answer for tread  "what next" :  http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=4331.0

in xxx years people will cure HIV and other diseases  by replacing  body parts with robot body transplants, brain replace with computer with memory card, so ones they will replace it all, no blood will be needed, so no more HIV ,
people will be able to chose their own appearance, no food will be needed, just a battery charger ,and will live forever,  how cool is that!

huh,..., wish, i would be born xx years later, i cud maybe jump in to the train, fu$king politicians spending money on wars instead of technology and medicine

BBC link of woman with robot arm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5348458.stm

okay, peace

Offline gnom

Re: should i be tested?
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2006, 05:16:59 pm »
anybody can buy hiv home test online and no need send anything anywhere for results, they are from 20$, they looks exactly like a pregnancy test, i've seen somewhere even cheaper

here is one of these http://hiv-glucose-testyourself.com/

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2006, 05:20:42 pm »
gnom,

I've removed your hijack of progheadd's thread (along with the replies you got) and put it here, in your own thread. You are in no position to be giving advice to anyone here, so please, keep all your additional thoughts or comments here, in your own thread.

As has been mentioned, if you don't like the way this forum is run, feel free to find another, or maybe use one of those domain names you claim to have bought. You are very close to being banned here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2006, 05:25:24 pm »
gnom,

I've also just removed a bit of bad advice you just gave someone. The test you describe is not FDA approved because it gives a high rate of false positives.

This is your last chance. Keep giving out your dodgy advice and you'll be banned.

I'm not kidding.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline gnom

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2006, 05:30:49 pm »
U WRONG !THESE TEST ARE FDA APPROVED   

Offline gnom

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2006, 05:33:15 pm »
gnom,

I've removed your hijack of progheadd's thread (along with the replies you got) and put it here, in your own thread. You are in no position to be giving advice to anyone here, so please, keep all your additional thoughts or comments here, in your own thread.

Ann

WHY DONT YOU PUT THAT IN RAPIDROD TREAD!?, IT IS HE HIJACKED THE TREAD, NOT ME! R YOU BLIND OR JUST ACTING?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2006, 07:26:12 pm »
http://www.fda.gov/cber/infosheets/hiv-home2.htm

Consumers should be aware that there are numerous HIV home testing systems that are marketed on the Internet, in newspapers and in magazines that are NOT FDA approved. These tests claim to detect antibodies to HIV in blood or saliva samples and provide results in the home in 15 minutes or less. The FDA has not approved these rapid HIV-1 home test kits for use and marketing in the United States. Some of these HIV home test kits falsely claim to be approved by the FDA or manufactured in an FDA approved/registered/licensed facility. The only approved HIV test collection system is the "Home Access HIV-1 Test System" manufactured by Home Access Health Corporation. If you are unsure if an HIV test is FDA approved, you can always look for the test on our list of FDA approved HIV tests (http://www.fda.gov/cber/products/testkits.htm).

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.