Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 09:27:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Ladie's Thread #71-Into Every Life, a Little Rain Must Fall  (Read 42408 times)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
Re: Ladie's Thread #71-Into Every Life, a Little Rain Must Fall
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2010, 06:23:16 pm »
Yep, I melted out there in that sun. But I had to go to the 99 cent store to get a few things for the apartment. I still need to find some blinds for my livingroom, right now I have towels hanging in the windows. That is just so ghetto to me but I couldn't find those at the store. At the moment, I am waiting on my landlord to come get his rent money. I can barely get a response out of him for some things but he knows how to text me when he wants his money. I have to get all the food out the cabinets because an exterminator is coming Saturday morning. I mean he does things but it takes me asking a few times before it gets done.

No plans for the weekend so it will be me time. Do little things for myself and just enjoy the peace and quiet of my apartment. I am still contemplating getting a kitty, maybe by the end of summer. I need something here to keep me company. The dating thing is starting to wear on my nerves just a bit. I keep getting these guys who start out cool but then they messed it all up by asking to go to bed with me. It's annoying because I explain my situation from the door...That being that I am newly out of a relationship, some I give details to but the important thing, that I still have feelings for him. That it is going to take time for me to do this but they still try to talk their way into trying to get in my panties!!! WTF? I have never been that easy. I am at the point that I don't think I am ready to date anyone. True, I still have feelings for the ex but the type of men that I am running into just turns me off. I am considering pulling all my ads/profiles. If a man can't respect me for not going to bed with him on the first date then fuck it.

I think I am just going to concentrate on me for awhile. Do the things I use to do when I was back home. Get my house in order so to speak. Now where can I find an altar at? ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 06:25:27 pm by Queen Tokelove »
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2010, 01:08:01 am »
Ok ladies, it is time for another thread. Hopefully Ann will lock this one. And someone can start another one. I would but it would be some mushy kind of title due to the way I am feeling. I don't want to put you guys thru that. So SOMEONE please step up to the plate and start one.....
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2010, 05:41:04 pm »
I started this one, so someone else's turn.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.