Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:42:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 263
Total: 264

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: YOU CAN REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE MONTREAL GATHERING  (Read 18686 times)

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
YOU CAN REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE MONTREAL GATHERING
« on: July 29, 2006, 03:49:02 am »
I NO LONGER FEEL THAT IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE FOR ME TO ATTENED MONTREAL.

HERMAN HOPEFULLY YOU CAN GET YOUR $ BACK ON THE AIRPLAINE TICKET AND THE gc CAN FIND SOME MORE DESERVING PERSON TO SHARE A ROOM WITH LISA.

THE END

Offline kcmetroman

Re: YOU CAN REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE MONTREAL GATHERING
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 10:07:27 am »
Fine Dan.  I assume you still want your T-shirt

jerry

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 10:28:53 am »
Dan I am lost for words at the moment. You need to go to Montreal and meet and greet so many of us that love you. Last year when we were planing to go to Nashville at the last minute you said you were not going and now 17 days before we finally get to meet again you up and quit again.

I like most of the people on here are hurt by your actions. You will never know how these people on here respect you enough worry about you and now you have done it again. What gives????????

I have nothing more to say but good luck in your furture plans. Get the help that you need.

Done

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 10:35:26 am »
I lived my life long before aidsmeds was created & I can live my life without it .

Jerry, Your telling someone to get help? Look in the mirror Mr.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 10:37:19 am by Oscar »

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 10:45:20 am »
O.K. I'm going to shut this down right now!

Dan, there are probably a dozen people reading this thread who would love to have been given what you have.  The decision you have made is yours. 

I was originally going to suggest you take 48 hours to reconsider and then come back and give us your final answer.

I'm not going to do that. 

We are taking you at your word.  The GC will have to discuss this and consider their options, but the consensus seems to be that the help they initially extended to you is now going elsewhere.

I think this is best for a variety of reasons.

1.  You need to focus on getting the help you so desperately need.

2.  The people making this trip, spending money they can barely afford to spend, deserve to know that their vacation and participation in this gathering will not be consumed by drama.

You will need to address the issue of your ticket directly with Herman.  He gave it to you lovingly and generously.  You knew what the conditions of that ticket were when you accepted his offer.  That's your responsibility to clean up.

I wish you nothing but peace and hope to god you understand this wasn't an easy step for any of us to take.  But enough is enough Dan.

RAB

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 10:48:53 am »
All I have to say is "Drama, Drama and more Drama."  Enough is enough!

Remember everyone, it's about us.  Not about him.

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 11:16:22 am »
AYYYYYYFUUUUCKING MEN Reverand Ric!!!!

8)

Offline Trish

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2006, 11:17:59 am »
Dan, as far as I'm concerned -- IT'S A DONE DEAL.  I'm sure we can find someone who really wants to go to replace you.  Not a problem.

Please Dan, get the help you need... you are in MUCH NEED of professional help and please, Get it fast!

Take care of yourself and be well.

Trish
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 12:56:56 pm »
All I have to say is "Drama, Drama and more Drama."  Enough is enough!

Ric...the only '' drama '' acceptable at the AMG 06 will be a few tears ( perhaps ) at your wedding...apart from that...no way.  ::)

Regards,

The Canuck

P.S. Who thinks Dan is missing a great opportunity and will never know what impact it could have had on his life. In my case this is the saddest part of the whole thing.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2006, 09:00:10 pm »
Call me a bitch if you must (at this point of time I really don't care)..but my first thought on this was "THANK GOD"

I'm sorry Dan, I know you are having major problems, and I sincerly hope you get the help you so desperatly need, but you have crossed the line as far as I'm concerned...a man I have the utmost respect for held his hand out to you...he gave you a gift that could have been a turning point in your life and you turned your back on it.

RIC..This trip is about us...and no-one is going to take that away from us.

Jan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 09:38:57 pm »
Dan...Sorry to hear it but I suspect it might be the best thing.  I wish you well good buddy!
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline gerry

• Joined AM Feb 2003
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 11:51:55 pm »
I sincerely hope that this unfortunate set of events has reached its climax and is now set to conclude.  Dan knows how many people tried so hard and fought tooth and nail to make this trip a reality for him with genuinely good intentions; it was NEVER about which person deserved the opportunity more than somebody else.  The choices he made are his own and nobody else's.  I'm pretty confident that even with his self-imposed absence, the gathering would be a resounding success.  Why?  Because a lot of heart has been invested into it.

I think we all need to take a step back and let Dan make the next move.  I applaud everyone who had tried to give support and steer him into getting professional help.  But it doesn't appear from the rebuttal messages he's posted that he is convinced he needs help. 

Jan, I would never utter the "b" word in reference to you!  This is an open forum.  Dan was not the only person affected by this turn of events.  Everyone should be given the chance to voice their emotions, vent, express their opinion, etc, if they feel they must.  We should not assume that such actions/expressions are to Dan's detriment.  Who knows, we all might learn something more about ourselves along the way.  I know I have.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 09:22:04 pm »
I debated posting this message, but after giving it some thought, I just decided to go ahead and post it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:'(  :'(  :'(

This has made me so sad.  I don't know much about suicide or even the threats of it.  And maybe I'm just being naive, but I thought Dan's messages were a request for someone to help him get out of his situation.  The warnings have been there for a very long time now.  I had hoped things would blow over and that he would still attend Montreal and hopefully get the support and understanding he so desperately needs.  Now I see he has decided not to come. 

I don't know how he's feeling, but I can imagine he feels isolated, lonely, embarrassed and rejected.  I understand the disappointment and hurt people feel right now and I won't condone or easily dismiss using suicide to manipulate our friendship, (or any other emotional event, cause he's not the only one who is guilty of using similiar tactics in the forums), I just hope he knows that he is always accepted here, unconditionally.

Dan, no matter what you decide on Montreal, I hope you understand that this forum will always be a place of acceptance, understanding and comfort.  We all make mistakes and do things we wish we could take back.  I'm guilty of that myself.  The thing I've learned is that in spite of those mistakes, people here have been very forgiving and accepting.  If you do change your mind, and people here can see that you are truly remorseful for the pain you have caused, please reach out to someone.  You are free to share my hotel room and I will do my best to scrape up some air miles to provide you with a ticket.

:'(

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 10:10:06 pm »
I think it's important to clarify one thing.

Dan's ticket was given to him privately.  It was done outside the Grants Committee.  It was given to him before the Grants Committee even began their task.  The Grants Committee had nothing to do with it, they have no control over it. 

I felt that was clear when I mentioned that the issue of the ticket was something Dan would have to address personally with Herman. 

Dan still has a ticket.

RAB

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 10:28:06 pm by RAB »

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 01:05:09 am »
As much as I hate to say this, I am relieved that Dan is not going to Montreal.  Based on his actions over the past year, there is nobody here who is even remotely qualified to help Dan with his issues.  I know that some of you believe that love and support can conquer all, but that's rarely the case with mental illness.

Dan has been offered help now for over a year and yet he remains the same and seems unwilling to get any help.  While I realize that his getting help might be a challenge, to not get any help is condemning him to hell on earth.  You saw what transpired this week, so what makes anyone think that Dan would be in a good space, just because he comes to Montreal?

No, I don't believe Montreal should be used as an experimental testing ground for helping Dan and given some of our members understandable feelings, why create more drama???  He has made his choice and given the situation, I believe it is a good one.

Dan is always welcome here and I hope he returns, but he has made his decisions.  To have him come to Montreal and create more conflict is not support, it is enabling.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 01:10:05 am »
You saw what transpired this week, so what makes anyone think that Dan would be in a good space, just because he comes to Montreal?

Joe..I guess I was naive enough to think it could had made a difference for him but after some thoughts I realized it takes more than that and now completely agree with you.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Cliff

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 02:32:43 am »
This was no attempt to start "drama."  This was Cliff saying how he felt about the entire situation and his desire that Dan would reconsider his actions.  I too thought, perhaps naively, that by Dan coming to Montreal, it would be beneficial to him.  I remember how much going to Toronto meant to Herman, despite the fact that, if my memory serves me correctly, he was recently released from a mental health facility just prior to taking trip.

I understand that addressing mental health issues are way beyond the scope of the trip.  I actually had hoped, that just being around people would help with his isolation. 

On a more personal note, I offended someone that I care about by making the comment that I would help Dan with getting a ticket.  I did read that his ticket was provided for by Herman and the message above does clearly state this fact.  Having read the other GC message, in another thread, about a hotel and a ticket now being available due to circumstances, I made the mistake of mixing the two messages together when I typed my note.  I meant no disrespect to the Grant Committee nor anyone else in this thread.  The decision made to reallocate his hotel room was the right thing to do given the circumstances and the need to ensure full usage of donated funds.  That my message conveyed that I may have felt otherwise, is not true.  And I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Believe me, I do understand the pain Dan has caused and my intent was not to take exception to the hurt and disappointment any of you feel about his actions of late.  Just seeing how angry his actions made Jan, someone who I admire and respect a great deal, is hurtful.  And yet, seeing his message, of all days, on my birthday bothered me a great deal.  I don't understand why this disease has to cause so much pain and suffering to both our bodies and our mind.  My birthday wish was that this world was not such a lonely and painful place for everyone.  And I just needed to step in and try to help Dan end that loneliness and pain, even if only for a week.

Again, no disrespect was meant for anyone here and I apologize for the fact that my message came off that way.

Cliff

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 05:23:41 am »
The people making this trip, spending money they can barely afford to spend, deserve to know that their vacation and participation in this gathering will not be consumed by drama.

RAB

I have to agree with Rocky and Jan here.    For those who may not remember, a similar drama popped up just before we were to go to Nashville last fall.

I hope Dan gets some help.   I have spoken on the phone with him, and emailed him many many times over the past year.   I truly believe he is a good person, he just has these 'issues' that need to be resolved.
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 06:21:38 am »
The situation surrounding Dan is sad to say the least.

We are all very concerned for Dan and hope nothing but the best for him whatever he elects to do.

We shouldn't let this sadness consume us or distract us anymore than it already has because that won't serve any real purpose either.

I feel it's time to move forward and am personally anxious to see everyone in Montreal.

RAB

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 08:54:54 pm »
Dear All,

Dan recently added some comments in the thread which I began a few days ago in LIVING WITH. I hadn't checked the entries here before I responded to him so I didn't know about some of the angrier comments he's gotten here.

His behavior is very provocative right now. It is behavior that understandably prompts a number of people to say "enought is enough," and not always in words as mild as those. You anger and other feelings are understandable. At the same time I urge you to give it a rest. In spite of everything he has said and that has been said to him, I suspect he can if he chooses still attend Montreal. For one thing Cliff has made a generous and thoughtful offer which would make that possible.

Dan has to decide whether he's willing to give up holding on to his stuff and get back with the rest of the human race. Maybe he'll do that in time for Montreal and maybe not.

I urge you all to let things quiet down a bit. Whether Dan joins us or not it will still be a great get together. 

Cliff, I applaud the generous spirit expressed in your comments. Thanks for that you big pussycat.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:56:27 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline gerry

• Joined AM Feb 2003
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2006, 11:54:13 pm »
I am making this clarification in behalf of the Grants Committee:

Dan was gifted with a plane ticket by a generous forum member.  That ticket was not issued through the Grants Committee.  So Dan still has that ticket on hand irrespective of his declaration to not attend the gathering.

The Grants Committee plus another offer by a generous member made good to ensure that Dan had accommodations when he goes to Montreal.  After he decided not to go, the Grants Committee was tasked to look into offering the now available room space to someone else who might be needing it.

It so happened that around the same time, another would be attendee had decided not to go.  This person was supposed to receive a ticket issued through a generous forum member's airline miles and room with another generous forum member for the duration of the stay.  So around the same time, an opportunity became available to combine this freed-up ticket donation which happened to be transferrable with the room that Dan was supposed to be occupying and that was what was announced and subsequently awarded.

The Grants Committee is tasked to make sure that all generous donations in cash and kind by forum members were used.  I believe that task has been carried out.

Thank you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 09:11:47 am »
Dear All,

"I feel it's time to move forward and am personally anxious to see everyone in Montreal."

This comment of Rocky's is right on the mark. I urge you to concentrate positive energy now the upcoming event. Once you're there I expect the joys of the event will help to make some of the recent events fade quickly into history.

So please let go of this dustup and "move forward."

Cheers,   
Andy Velez

Offline RJChicago

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 09:36:29 am »
I wish that I would have found this forum a long time ago... I went to Montreal on my own, stayed at the most dreadful hostel in the world and just had to get out of there.
I went because Team Plus had a few members there (www.teamplussports.org)

One thing I was really looking forward to doing was handing out medals for cycliing (my sport in the Gay Games).

oh well... ::)

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 12:41:18 pm »
I wasn't sure where to put this, but for now I'll start this here and if the moderators want to move it, then so be it.

Let me start by saying that many of the people on this forum have no experience with mental health issues and I am confused when you advocate for this or that, because some of you don't know what you are talking about.  The situation with Dan is regrettable, yet it happened and because it did, many people who tried to help, were rebuffed, even after the event ended.

Dan's a big boy and as such he can make his own decisions and he decided to not attend Montreal and here we are now trying to get him to come to Montreal.  Some of you don't have a clue.  If you think that Dan would not create great drama, then you haven't been paying attention the last year.  Dan's recent actions were calculated and meant to deceive and while I will always offer Dan support, at some point he must face the consequences of his actions.

Instead, Dan is not held accountable and here we have posters begging him to attend Montreal.  Why would you do that when most agree that Montreal is not the answer for Dan?  If he had come here and accepted responsibility and asked to still go to Montreal, no problem.  He did not do that however, rather he continued his tirades on how this is not his fault, blah, blah, blah.  Since he has not accepted his role in this situation, nor offered ANY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE, again, why would we want him in Montreal?

So now this whole episode will probably result in another of our members not going, because he feels demeaned, even to the point that some of these posts would suggest that we should just suck it up and move on.  Sorry, life doesn't work that way when you manipulate other people.  Granted there is a fine line between support and enabling, but some of you have leaped over that line toward enabling, while ignoring the fall-out that this has caused with other members.

I don't believe you had any right to go against the wishes of the Montreal attendees and once again offer to bring Dan to Montreal, when we already had and you saw how he repaid that kindness.  And save me the "oh poor Dan" sentiments, because you have put Dan's needs above those of many other members.

To say I am angry about this would be an understatement.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 01:51:19 pm »
Joe, your message is a gross mischaracterization of the issue.  No one ever advocated that there are no consequences to Dan's actions.  Nor that his behaviour should be enabled.  But this is a pointless debate, as this issue is done and dusted.  Dan, as far as I can tell, is NOT going.  I'm not going.  So there is nothing more to discuss.  A good time will be had by all.

Cliff

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 01:54:05 pm »
Cliff

Yesterday I made a very bad decision because I was coming from a place of anger.  I woke up this morning and realized that was not a good thing to do.

Please don't make the same mistake I did.

It doesn't help anything. 

RAB

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 01:54:39 pm »
Joe,

With all due respect, Dan DID apologise. He also took responsibility for his actions. Read his post.

Sure I have issues and I am getting the help that I need to address them.  I have an appointment with my therapist this week.I know I hurt people on this board. I hurt members of my own family with the actions I did.  Things just go so heavy for me that I lost all control of my actions and emotions. I apologize to everyone here.

I don't see anyone "begging" him to go to Montreal. I see one person, Cliff, who simply wanted to extend Dan an act of kindness, should Dan change his mind about going. And again, if you'd read his post, you'd know he is unlikely to go anyway.

I don't wiosh anyone here any ill will. I hope you all have a great time in Montreal. You deserve it. If I were to go I wouldn't plan on causing more drama. I'm too embarassed to go now. I feel even more isolated and alone now more than ever.

All the best to everyone here & I hope you have the time of your life in Montreal.

And by the way Joe, I think plenty of people in these forums have experience with mental health issues. I haven't seen much pity offered here, and rightly so, but I have seen plenty of compassion and that's two things worth noting the difference between.

I don't think anyone has put Dan's feelings above any one else. People have just been showing compassion. What's wrong with that? And yes, Dan is a "big boy". We know that. We also know that no matter how "big" a person is, sometimes they need a bit of unconditional love and support.

Everyone, it feels like about time this subject was left to simmer down. It's not doing any of us any favours to keep picking the scab and re-opening the wound. Dan himself has stated twice now that he is not going; please let that be an end to it.

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2006, 03:37:13 pm »
I'll let this drop, but I still do not agree with some of the comments here and I stand by my statements.  I was wrong in saying he did not apologize, as I had not read that thread.  I find it interesting that we are encouraged to state our opinions and when I do, I am told that my opinions are wrong.  Whatever.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 03:41:07 pm »
Joe,

Nobody's opinion is wrong...just everyone doesn't have all the same one.   ;D

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 03:57:53 pm »
Thank you, Joe.

Don't ever stop stating your opinion. None of us should - but we need to be prepared for the fact that others might have a different opinion. It's all part of life's rich pattern.

Differing opinions don't change the fact that we all care about each other - and if we've learned anything through recent events, let that be the lesson we remember.

Ann

(Canuck, thanks for simply stating what I took so long to think about and say! ;) )
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2006, 05:10:26 pm »
Canuck, I am going to be very, VERY disappointed in Montreal if you don't have that cat with you reclining in exactly that position. I need to see it LIVE.  No kidding.

And I hope we can give the Dan "discussion" a rest at this point.

Cheers, 
Andy Velez

Dan J.

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2006, 06:46:47 pm »
You  are the one that keeps bringing me up. STOP IT AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT. & DELETE MY PHOTO FROM MY OSCAR ACCOUNT.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 06:57:13 pm by Dan J. »

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 10:00:56 am »
Canuck, I am going to be very, VERY disappointed in Montreal if you don't have that cat with you reclining in exactly that position. I need to see it LIVE.  No kidding.

Unfortunately I can't have that cat with me in Montreal since it isn't mine. I have one that is bigger than that and often take that position, so that's why I choose the pic. It's a 15 years old blue persian ( 21 pounds - not fat by the way..he's really huge ) and he's the boss of the house.  :)

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 10:20:20 am »
My request is non-negotiable, Canuck. If necessary bring 'em both. Kidnap the feline if necessary. I want to see that pose in vivo.
Andy Velez

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2006, 10:23:39 am »
Andy,

Thsi is a bit complicated. My cat never leaves the house ( excepted for the vet ) and it's quite a job just to put it in this cage..he simply doesn't wanna go out...now if I take the same position with a beer besides me..would it do the trick ?  ;D

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2006, 12:58:02 pm »
I don't care about details. I expect to see that feline at the bar. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2006, 01:00:54 pm »
Andy...you're a tough cookie to deal with.  ;)

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2006, 05:08:12 pm »
You're right. And you're second guy who has said that to me in the last few days.
Andy Velez

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 05:13:18 pm »
And you're second guy who has said that to me in the last few days.

Hummmm...Andy...it must mean something then...something to think about.  ;)

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline CalvinC

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 10:26:12 pm »
Canuck, maybe Andy would be happy with Stephen Harper slouching in one of his similar poses. But that would only insult the cat.

Andrew

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.