Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:21:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 210
Total: 212

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Movies and more movies.....  (Read 318021 times)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Re: Movies and more movies.....
« Reply #450 on: March 29, 2008, 11:22:42 pm »
'American Gangster' was an excellent movie.  I thought the time passed fast.  And Denzel was brilliant, as expected.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #451 on: March 30, 2008, 02:05:41 pm »
I got tired of waiting for Netflix to send me The Mist so I went to Blockbuster and rented a copy.
I'll be watching it tonight.

The Mist Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP-MHO_M6ik

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #452 on: March 30, 2008, 05:33:12 pm »
watched "Highlander" last night - I was very disappointed.  I could've watched the last 30 seconds of the movie - when Anna was recalling everything - and gotten the gist in a lot less time.  At least Methos, Joe, and Duncan were in it - gave me something nice to look at.  The bonus feature about making the movie was longer than the movie and much more interesting.  I hope that wasn't a precurser to a new series or series of movies.  And what the heck was up with the very last sentence - totally against the whole "immortal" code of Highlander.  *sigh*

Tonight we'll be watching "The Land of Elah".  I hope it's good.  So far, I haven't had much luck picking movies.

Winn, did you watch the bonus features on "September Dawn"?  It explained a lot about the background of events.  I enjoyed the movie.

Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #453 on: March 30, 2008, 05:41:55 pm »
I didn't watch the bonus stuff I was too depressed to even want to.

I was a member of a Mormon church when I was 12. I was even baptised there. We left the church when an elder told my mother she wouldn't go to heaven because she wasn't married and that she needed a husband to usher her thru the pearly gates or some crap like that.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #454 on: March 30, 2008, 05:44:55 pm »
I know it's not a movie technically, but I'm getting hooked on Showtime's The Tudors (but only because I've fallen madly in love with Henry Cavill and they show him completely naked at time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPXWrz-x-uE

LIES.  They do?!  *Must See TV*
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #455 on: March 30, 2008, 05:50:32 pm »
LIES.  They do?!  *Must See TV*

Timmy, it's on Showtime or one of those pay channels. 
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #456 on: March 30, 2008, 05:55:03 pm »
Barbara please.  That's what torrents are for.  Go to mininova.org  There are so many seeds of it that the download will finish in 10 minutes or less.

Henry has a delightfully rounded ass and a fur covered chest... long gone are his twink days when I had to change the channel. 
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #457 on: March 30, 2008, 06:01:19 pm »
Actually I think you can also watch it here if you don't do torrents:

Password is "king"

http://www.sho.com/site/vip/home.do

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #458 on: March 30, 2008, 06:06:16 pm »
Actually I think you can also watch it here if you don't do torrents:

Password is "king"

http://www.sho.com/site/vip/home.do

password doesn't work..."incorrect"
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #459 on: March 30, 2008, 06:08:45 pm »
password doesn't work..."incorrect"

Sorry.  I ripped it off a post at another forum.  Like I said, I downloaded the torrents.  I thought you'd figured those things out. :)

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #460 on: March 30, 2008, 06:22:34 pm »
Sorry.  I ripped it off a post at another forum.  Like I said, I downloaded the torrents.  I thought you'd figured those things out. :)

i have.  though never fear...i've already located some hot little scenes of this boy doing some girl up the pooper.  fabulous.

::goes directly to gaytorrents::
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #461 on: March 30, 2008, 06:25:34 pm »
I see a great career ahead for Henry.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #462 on: March 30, 2008, 11:13:52 pm »
Damn already Thunter Bunny and Philicia. Can we stick with the show here?!? J/K. It had me on the edge of my bed. I am wondering if Lady Anne is going to hump the violin player. She was almost moist when he played the damn thing. I felt bad for the cook that Lady Anne's father had poison the priests. Ugh, I would not want to be dipped in oil. I thought it was nice that they have Peter O' Toole on there as the Pope too. I recorded it and am going to watch it again later.... ;)
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #463 on: March 30, 2008, 11:35:03 pm »
Damn you technical people.  I don't know anything about downloading, save the songs I download from Napster.

Offline poz1970

« Reply #464 on: March 31, 2008, 10:11:35 am »
Just saw 'Run Fatboy Run", and really loved it, painful in some spots.. but definately a good feel good movie 7.5/10

Vantage Point - action packed, edge of the seat routine for a while.. pretty well done, with some good twists 8/10 (not sure I liked the sudden ending though)

J
"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to  heterosexuals. That doesn`t mean that God doesn`t love heterosexuals. It`s just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavne

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #465 on: March 31, 2008, 06:57:16 pm »
Watched The Mist last night. I really liked it. It was very much like the book but I don't recall the ending being there. The ending is kinda fucked up but its a typical Stephen King twist. I'd watch it again.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #466 on: March 31, 2008, 07:36:02 pm »
Mum, I told you that Highlander movie was going to be disappointing and yes, they did break the code. No immortal could have children. And while they were bring back immortals, they could've at least added Amanda to the mix. I liked her in the series. I think they have done all the could with the series but they could've done a better job with it. I am quite surprised that I can't find any reruns of the show.

*Paging Philicia*...Now Miss Thing, I know you watched The Tudors last night. Let's discuss and dish.

Winiroo- I love Stephen King but was wondering about that movie. I will have to watch it.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #467 on: March 31, 2008, 07:59:39 pm »
The story was in a book of short stories. The Skeleton Crew I think. I loved the story in the book I was disappointed when the story was over. I wanted to read more.
They did an awesome job of making the movie monsters match the books descriptions of said monsters.

For those thinking this is like the movie the Fog... Oh no no no. this is a totally different movie and in my opinion wayyyy better.
Both my son and my sweet hearts son had decided not to watch the movie thinking it would be like the Fog. So I assume some other people might have the same notion because those two dont hardly ever think the same thing about much.

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #468 on: March 31, 2008, 09:15:13 pm »
Queen, Amanda was the immortal that Duncan was with and Methos liked, right?  I knew Duncan didn't marry a mortal in the series!  I wish he would've grown his hair for the movie.  I hated when he cut it in the series.  Yes, very disappointing :'(

We saw "Land of Elah" with Tommy Lee Jones.  It was supposed to be based on a true story, but we couldn't find the story it was based from.  Not awful, but not all that wonderful.  So, all in all, I totally screwed up on all 3 movie picks for the week.  May I have better luck next week.

Mum
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline dgr20002

« Reply #469 on: April 05, 2008, 11:22:13 pm »
I just saw Body Of War. This is a very powerful film. This is the synopsis from the Internet Movie Database.

"The story of an injured American veteran returning home from the war Iraq is set against the backdrop of a critical indictment of the government's handling of the U.S.-led invasion."

I was most impressed with Senator Byrd from West Virginia and how he shook his finger on the floor of the senate and warned against the consequences of the war.

For more information follow this link.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1068634/    I highly recommend this film and wish everyone could see it.

David

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #470 on: April 06, 2008, 03:31:18 am »

*Paging Philicia*...Now Miss Thing, I know you watched The Tudors last night. Let's discuss and dish.

Missed it!  Still catching up on Episode 2.  Will download right now.

I don't see it listed yet... maybe in the morning:  http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=the+tudors
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 03:33:58 am by philly267 »

Offline poz1970

« Reply #471 on: April 06, 2008, 11:49:34 am »
Anyone seen 'Nim's Island' and is it any good?

J
"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to  heterosexuals. That doesn`t mean that God doesn`t love heterosexuals. It`s just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavne

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #472 on: April 06, 2008, 02:57:03 pm »
I looked up more info on Body of War. Its a documentary. Looks like one of those movies that will get your heart tied in knots. Not really the kind of thing I am interested in watching currently but it looks to be well made.

Description
Tomas Young left for Iraq a gung-ho soldier. He returned home paralyzed, struggling to deal with his physical limitations and his changing feelings about the war. This eye-opening documentary looks at the raging debate over the war in Iraq through the eyes of this courageous young hero who signed up for the military two days after Sept. 11, only to be sent to Iraq where a bullet shattered his life physically and emotionally.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZuQkITY64&feature=related

Anywho...

I haven't seen Nim's Island. I've only seen advertisements on TV.

Last night Billy and I watched The Grapes of Wrath. Based on Steinbeck's Pulitzer Prize-winning 1939 novel. It follows the Joad family's exodus from the Oklahoma Dustbowl to California's fruit harvest.
Coincidentally on the History Channel they where showing a special called Mega Disasters episode: Mega Drought highlighting the Dust Bowl of the 1930s this morning. It was a good show with really interesting photos and film from the period.

I enjoyed the movie. We don't often watch classics but on occasion we do watch one. I enjoy history.

Henry Fonda was such a cutie back then.

I have Dan in Real Life waiting on the coffee table for us to watch. Who knows when I'll get around to watching it. I'm not terribly excited about watching any of the movies on my list right now. None of them are ones I cant wait to watch. I guess I need to spend some time looking for one that excites me in Netflix.

The list as of 1:55 pm April 6th.
 1. The Jacket 
 2. The Final Countdown 
 3. No Country for Old Men 
 4. Unearthed 
 5. The Reaping

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #473 on: April 06, 2008, 05:02:06 pm »
Anyone seen The Brave One with Jodie Foster? My sister let me borrow hers but I haven't gotten around to watching it.. Or Zodiac or Fracture...
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #474 on: April 06, 2008, 06:47:48 pm »
I thought both the Brave One and Fracture were good, I haven't seen Zodiac yet.
I watched Next last night with Nicolas Cage, Jessica Biel and the lady from Freedomland, that was alright, I didn't like the way it ended.
Snow
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2008, 11:49:51 pm »
I watched 'There Will Be Blood' tonight.  It was very good and I would recommend it.  Outstanding performance by Daniel Day-Lewis.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #476 on: April 22, 2008, 12:44:30 am »
I watched Beowulf the other night on ppv and I liked it. Not sure what everyone else was talking about in regards to that movie. I want to see Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jackie Chan. I love a good martial arts movie and I want to see the new Narnia movie.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #477 on: April 22, 2008, 12:54:17 pm »
I watched Beowulf the other night on ppv and I liked it. Not sure what everyone else was talking about in regards to that movie. I want to see Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jackie Chan. I love a good martial arts movie and I want to see the new Narnia movie.
I recently watched Beowulf with ex/father of baby and it was pretty good, though kids shouldn't use it for English class in place of the book.  I thought Angelina was hot, as usual, but the accent she was doing was kind of weird.  I have been wanting for years to see Jet Li and Jackie Chan in the same movie and want to see Forbidden Kingdom.  I so hope it comes out before I go into labor, because who knows when the next time I will be able to see a movie after that?  There also is this documentary  called Young at Heart that I am supposed to take my grandmother to whenever it comes out.  That looks cute--it is about these elderly choir members who sing different rock songs.
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #478 on: April 22, 2008, 01:11:21 pm »
We watched The jacket last week. Totally freaky movie, I liked it.

Description of The Jacket:
John Maybury's masterful thriller stars Adrien Brody as Jack Starks, a Persian Gulf War veteran who has lost his memories to amnesia. When Jack is accused of a heinous killing, he realizes he must find a way to prove his innocence. Desperate to unearth clues about his past, he seeks a controversial treatment that allows him to go back in time -- which turns out to be a heart-wrenching decision when he realizes he's destined for tragedy.

Trailer for The Jacket:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCxQ83Pg1Ko

Then we watched P2. Also freaky but in a different way. I liked it.

Description for P2:
It's the night before Christmas, and corporate workaholic Angela (Rachel Nichols) is late for her family holiday party. She tries to leave the office, but her car won't start and her cell phone won't work. Enter the too-friendly security guard Thomas (Wes Bentley). After Angela turns down his invitation to dinner, Thomas spends the rest of the night terrorizing her as she tries to escape parking level P2 in this horrific nail-biter.

Trailer for P2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6y-gxOEItA

I still have Dan in Real Life on my coffee table. Its been there a couple of weeks. We haven't watched it yet.
I'm expecting Blade Runner: The Final Cut (1982) in the mail today.

Blade Runner Trailer

Dan in Real Life Trailer  

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #479 on: April 22, 2008, 01:35:17 pm »
I love a good martial arts movie and I want to see the new Narnia movie.

Ah, another reason for you to come over to my place for a slumber party.  I can take you next day to the Jiu-jitsu Academy that's located directly behind my apartment building.  I kid you not.  If I was 10 years younger I'd sign up for a class there.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #480 on: April 22, 2008, 11:02:50 pm »
Ah, another reason for you to come over to my place for a slumber party.  I can take you next day to the Jiu-jitsu Academy that's located directly behind my apartment building.  I kid you not.  If I was 10 years younger I'd sign up for a class there.

I would love that. Wishes I could find a Tai Chi class.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #481 on: April 23, 2008, 11:25:21 pm »
Today I rented "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" and "Juno."  I'll watch one tomorrow night, and one the night after probably.  I've heard good about both; we'll see.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #482 on: April 24, 2008, 12:27:56 am »
Never did understand all the raves about Juno. I see pregnant teenagers in the hood everyday. :-\
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline poz1970

« Reply #483 on: April 24, 2008, 08:37:49 am »
oohhh Yeh, forbidden kingdom looks hot :-) sooo wanna see that one!

The last legion is due to come out on dvd this coming wednesday here in australia, I'm going to be hiring that one pretty damn quickly :-) (it didn't even make it into the cinemas here, but it just looks soo interesting to me)

J

Offline Texan38

« Reply #484 on: April 24, 2008, 10:52:49 am »
I just saw Juno this past weekend..it wasn't that bad but there's a movie called 'Hard Candy' which Ellen Page is in, I soo enjoyed. I recommend that one. I bought 'The Orphanage' which I'm going to see this weekend - it's by that director who did 'Pan's Labrynth'.
In Hollywood an equitable divorce settlement means each party getting fifty per cent of publicity.
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline Funkengruven

« Reply #485 on: April 24, 2008, 11:15:05 am »
Hard Candy was awesome ... and more than a little disturbing.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #486 on: April 24, 2008, 12:05:08 pm »
Yep, I saw Hard Candy too. I thought it was good. It's playing on the movie channels on cable.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #487 on: April 24, 2008, 12:15:26 pm »

Offline Texan38

« Reply #488 on: May 02, 2008, 04:35:50 pm »
I saw this movie which I really enjoyed...it's called 'Shortbus'. When I heard about this movie, all I heard about was the "real sex" they have on film BUT the movie is so much more than that. It has so many emotions -wanting to feel love but being so closed up....it's great movie!
In Hollywood an equitable divorce settlement means each party getting fifty per cent of publicity.
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #489 on: May 02, 2008, 08:54:31 pm »
I saw this movie which I really enjoyed...it's called 'Shortbus'. When I heard about this movie, all I heard about was the "real sex" they have on film BUT the movie is so much more than that. It has so many emotions -wanting to feel love but being so closed up....it's great movie!

So, did they have the "real sex" in the movie?  That alone would probably make me rent it.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #490 on: May 02, 2008, 09:06:19 pm »
Shortbus
Director John Cameron Mitchell delivers an unbridled look at the New York City underground, focusing on a group of hipsters who frequent a downtown club renowned for its lascivious ways. Through graphic polymorphous sexual couplings -- and using an ensemble cast composed largely of first-time actors -- the film chronicles each character's erotic journey of self-discovery in a raw and riveting fashion.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8A1dwEhSMY

I saw Hedwig and the Angry Inch. pretty amusing. Same guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV0tguuYsJ8&feature=related

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #491 on: May 03, 2008, 03:18:29 am »
If anyone out there is into martial art movies...ie like Kung Fu Theater type movies, I use to love that show. Then I suggest you watch  The 36th Chamber of Shaolin.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #492 on: May 14, 2008, 01:18:55 pm »
Yep, I kicked the dirt off this thread again. I have a review of a few movies....The Mist...Kung Fu Killers 1&2, and Day of the Dead 2008.

I watched The Mist last night. I am a fan of Stephen King and have to say the movie didn't disappoint. It was good even to the end which was sad.

If you're a fan of martial art movies or Kung Fu Theater from back in the day, I'm sure folks will like Kung Fu Killers. It has David Carradine in it( Caine from Kung Fu) and Daryl Hannah. The storyline was good and the martial arts done by Carradine was on point. There were moments of comedy and the sequel actually kept up with where Part 1 left off.

As you all know, I am a sucker for a zombie movie, especially those based off of George Romero. Day of the Dead was actually one I liked. It has Nick Cannon, Mariah Carey's new hubby in it along with Ving Rhames who was in the other zombie movie, Dawn of the Dead. I think the zombies were more brutal than any I have seen with the exception of the Resident Evil zombies. I consider it a must see.

Has anyone seen Forbidden Kingdom, Speed Racer or Iron Man yet? I hear they are already working on a sequel to that one. Speed Racer, I use to love the cartoon back in the day. And I almost creamed on myself when I saw Jackie Chan and Jet Li in a movie together.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Funkengruven

« Reply #493 on: May 14, 2008, 01:45:09 pm »
I saw Iron Man a couple of days ago.  I admit I went into it with low expectations never having been a fan of that particular comic book character, but I was pleasantly surprised.  The special effects were good, the story moved along well, it was funny and it ended at just the right time.  I recommend it.  It will probably be one of the top movies this summer.  Now I'm excited for the new Indiana Jones.  ;D

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #494 on: May 14, 2008, 03:24:38 pm »
Eh, not really an Indy fan. :-\
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline Texan38

« Reply #495 on: May 16, 2008, 10:56:49 am »
I saw '27 Dresses' and 'Golden Compass'...eh, not that impressed. I really had no interest in seeing 'Iron Man' - was going to wait til it came out on DVD to see it but I've heard nothing but good things about that movie, maybe I'll go this weekend to see it. The two movies I'm sooo looking forward to seeing and I'm actually going to the theater when they come out, is the new Indiana Jones movie and, of course, 'Sex and the City'!!
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline Funkengruven

« Reply #496 on: May 16, 2008, 11:06:06 am »
The early buzz on "Sex and the City" has been very good.  I'm counting the days too.

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #497 on: May 16, 2008, 03:33:41 pm »
I haven't seen the last season of Sex in the City. I better put it on my Netflix list.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #498 on: May 16, 2008, 05:14:54 pm »
I hope the movie is good because the other day they were talking about that hideous hat Sarah was wearing. I never did follow the show all like that even though I do like Kim Cattrall.
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #499 on: May 16, 2008, 08:41:00 pm »
I never cared for Sex and the City.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.