Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

sex in a long term relationship...

<< < (2/3) > >>

jkinatl2:
I thought Love was a Battlefield. I've been gearing up wrong THE WHOLE TIME.

tednlou2:
We just celebrated 17 years.  Had a jar full of pennies the first year, and even the first 5.  Our donations to the jar were less and less each year.  He just isn't all that sexual anymore.  I do think his migraine meds, bp and lipid meds contribute.  Plus, he believes his testosterone is low and wants to get it checked.  But, the familiarity factor is big.  I always say if our hot neighbor came over and hung out, he would get excited and be ready to go.  Sex together is amazing, don't get me wrong.  But, sex with someone new is exciting.  There is just something more thrilling about new sex.  Sex with a partner is great in different ways. 

mitch777:
hey Ted,
i understand everything you are saying but the pennies in this theory start to come OUT of the jar after "year #1".

can you still buy a candy bar?

our years 2-6 were still pretty good too but SO many pennies were put in the jar in year #1 that, well... ;) ;D ??? :P :-[ :)

tednlou2:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on November 30, 2012, 05:37:50 pm ---hey Ted,
i understand everything you are saying but the pennies in this theory start to come OUT of the jar after "year #1".
our years 2-6 were still pretty good too but SO many pennies were put in the jar in year #1 that, well... ;) ;D ??? :P :-[ :)

--- End quote ---

Ok, right.  Well, we have a shit load of pennies in our jar.  We ain't taking many out.  :'(   

mitch777:
lol!
us too.
oh well,
we are still happy. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version