Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:56:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 211
Total: 211

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Amsterdam gathering has begun....  (Read 11741 times)

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
Amsterdam gathering has begun....
« on: September 29, 2006, 12:53:48 pm »
Siang and I have arrived in Amsterdam.
We met Eirin already and are now going to hear Coen sing with the rest of the bunch.

More later.

Sending lots of hot hugs from Amsterdam.

Hermie
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Dan J.

Re: Amsterdam gathering has begun....
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 01:37:20 pm »
Have fun & try to stay out of the "hash cafe's".  & stay out of the red light district. We wouldn't want you to "catch" something.

:-*

Dan J.

Offline greatcyber

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 05:26:45 pm »
DO vist a coffeehouse for us and enjoy some coffee and some "orange mist" or "bubblegum"...yum.  Makes me wish we were there.  But, after we move, we'll be over there.  After all, we haven't been in 2 years and that's some kind of crime!
Perform a Random Act of Kindness Today...

...You Just May Be In Need of One Tomorrow!

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 07:44:02 pm »
I hope you all have the best time...big hugs to everyone.

Don't forget to take lots of photo's.

hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 06:55:08 am »
Hi you'all,

Well, our first night was a success.
Got to  meet Markmt and his lover. What a sexy accent he has got.
Val  is Val. Read my lips. He is brazilian and man it shows.... vibrant and energetic.

Juan/John aka blondbeauty is a perfect  host of the skies. Friendly, courteous, kind .......a darling.

Coen has a beautiful voice and treated us with some nice international songs. Schubert, Purcell, Mozart, Mahler....in a perfect setting and a glass of wine afterwards.

Eirin is the only woman and the perfect host in Amsterdam. You would all love her...

Joemutt, quiet as usual, but always having the last word (says Siang) hahaha  (joe)

Last but not least, waterduck wants to know the plans for the next day and needs to know what vegetables are going to be served with his rib-eye. We just call him superbitch.He drove the waiter crazy ...........BUT he had bought each and every one of us a exquisite box of belgian chocolate.  xie xie ( thank you)

Hermie, Siang and Joe

Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 07:56:34 am »
I am so tickled that you all are having a marvelous time together. Pictures, pictures, pictures!!!! ;D :P
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2006, 08:23:19 pm »
I am back home and have my suit case ready for tomorrows flight...I wish I could have stayed longer. Ill be thinking about you all tomorrow.
 :'( :'( :-* :-* :)
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Dan J.

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 04:30:47 pm »
It is good to hear that everyone had a nice time. Hopefully someone will provide some pics soon.

Dan J.

Offline Markmt

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 08:22:41 pm »
Just a short note to let you know that I arrived home safely. The Magic is all around ;). While Coen drove Jean and myself to the airport there was a rainbow in the sky.... like the heavens were smiling down. You are all truly beautiful and special people and will be looking forward for the next meet next year.

I have to start my new job tomrrow and I only got 4 hours sleep so I will be back with more. Special thanks to Coen and Erin for making sure we were all fine and the choice of venues in beautiful Amsterdam and Delpht...The Hague is nothing less....it was truly a remarkable experience  Hugs and kisses to all.....
"Live to love and love to live."

Leo Buscaglia

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 03:54:17 am »
I like to thank everybody who came to Amsterdam last weekend! I had a wonderful time and it was such a pleasure to meet you! Every one of you have a special place in my heart!

Hope that we can be able to have a meeting next year that will be a bit more extended, like a week or so in a beautiful warm place!  ;)

Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Erin

P.S. Mark, good luck in your new job!

Offline joemutt

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 06:19:07 am »
Thank you Coen and Eirin for organising this. :-*
Coen your recital was so beautiful and moving, you chose the perfect space for it,
thanks also for your meds help/ input, greatly appreciated, now I'm going to read the article you wrote
about long-timers and hiv. You are a man of many talents.
Eirin you're such a great girl!  :-* I'm happy to know you!
The meals were well planned and there was a very warm atmosphere there,
everybody so friendly and curious to get to know each other.
We were lucky with the weather; very sunny, it rained too but we were never caught in the rain.
We made a canal boat trip and went on a trip to Delft, everything had such a natural flow to it,
I was happy to meet you all or get to know you better, thanks  :-* .

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 06:46:52 am »
Glad you guys had such a good time!

Hermie, is the photo in your current avatar one of you standing in The Warmoesstraat? Sure looks like it to me!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 07:22:42 am »
Hello everybody

Dreaming about you guys, so many impressions after this weekend. Here are some thoughts:

How strange it is to get to know people you know already. New faces, but you know a lot about their lives already. I was looking at all your faces while I was singing and realising that I was singing for a group of people who are friends already!

Val, how much we have in common! I was amazed, when I talked to you about that. You're such a sweet man and I am so glad we met.

Mark, with you and Jean I had a little more time because you were in The Hague. You are great together, I noticed how you two were beaming at each other all the time, which I found heartwarming! I felt very good with you two around, and I am looking forward to meeting you again.

Jean, if you pm me your e-mail address I will keep you informed about the men in my toilet  ;D

Herman, you're sweet, you know that? Bubbling with emotions all the time, full of love and warmth, and I am moved when you talk about Dan. Hey Dan, you're a lucky guy, you know that?

Joemutt, I hope I did not make you too sad with Mahler, we had some very moving moments together this weekend, and I was so glad to see you again! Yesterday evening I noticed again that you have a beautiful smile!

Eirin, we knew each other allready but I really feel we are getting closer to each other every time. I am glad I don't have to wait until our next gathering to see you again, sweety!

Juan, you look so young! And then when you talk you seem to be older, wiser, and so nice! I was glad that you took the effort to come, even if it was for a short time. You were dearly missed, the last day!

Siang, now we had an interesting conversation yesterday. I feel very close to you, my friend. It is nice to have you around, one moment full of humor, the other moment very philosophofical, very spiritual. It was the second time we met, and I really got to know you this time.

Thanks, all of you, I was happy this weekend!

Coen

Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 09:16:25 am »
A gathering of such great minds!  :) Sounds like you had a marvelous time! Memories to last a lifetime. Glad you had this opportunity.
Jeff

Offline Val

• Praxitèles -- Satyre au repos
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 01:53:21 pm »
Mes chéri(e)s,

I left Amsterdam very early Monday morning, for I wanted to be in Paris before noon.  So, at 5:30am there I was alone in my car, feeling a bit sad to depart and, at the same time, euphoric to have met all of you.  I guess you can say I was on cloud nine!
As some of you know, I almost cancelled my trip to The Netherlands due to some very disturbing and sad news that I received,  during the week prior to our meeting, regarding two brothers dear to me.  And am I  glad I did not cancel my trip 'cause in the end everything turned out to be alright! Still, I was a little shaky when I got to Amsterdam, especially when I thought about my little brother who was in the hospital...
Anyway, I wanted to thank warmly each and every one of you for being so nice, welcoming and gracefully thoughtful with me.  What a nice group we were!  I did enjoy each and every moment of these days spent in Amsterdam, and I wanted you all to know it.
And even though I felt connected and at ease with all of you, there was indeed one person in the group that stole my heart away from you all:

Dear Eirin,
I hope I won't make you blush, but I gotta tell you this: "You tickled me pink for the whole time in Amsterdam!"  Honey, I just could not get enough of the hugs and kisses you gave me and the laughs we had together.  You are such a darling and I am appreciative of all the little things you did to all of us! 
Were you aware that I had to suppress the burning desire of hugging you all the time?  I was afraid Siang, for one thing, would be jealous...!

Coen,
First things first, so I really wanted to thank you once again for the out-of-this-world kind of welcome that I got in Amsterdam.  Man, you are terrific! I am glad also that we  had our little tête-à-tête in Delft,  and found out so many  similarities in our lives.  That was very refreshing and thought-provoking!
Being an  aficionado of classical music, I give you my word that every second of the beautiful concert you gave us was enjoyed to the maximum!

Siang,
There should be no European meeting without Votre Grâce!  Your witty remarks and carefree sense of humour made my stay a little less consequential.  When I arrived in Amsterdam, I was feeling a bit down and worn out with all the bad news that I had gotten from Brazil.  However, as soon as I saw and hugged and kissed you, it all dissipated!  Merci, mon coco, de tout mon coeur de ta gentillesse!  Je t'adore! Par contre, essaye d'être un peu moins bitch pour les prochaines fois, s'il te-plait!

Herman,
I could tell you once again what everyone knows already about you here at the AMforums.  Nevertheless, this time I will innovate!  I am going to put you in the Hors Concours category 'cause this is what and how I really feel about you, babylove!  Thank you so much for the little, precious moments spent together.  Dank Voel for the laughs, wispers and advices.  I am glad to be considered one of your friends!
Now, what about matching those cute, little socks of yours with the colour of your, say, shirt?

Markmt and Jean,
I was transported with pure bliss when I saw you guys on Friday night, 'cause I had waited for so long to see you both!  As usual, you were lovely with eveyone and especially with me.  Thanks again for the unforgetful moments we had together. 
And Mark, I can't help asking you to perform just for me that enchanting Miss Malta catwalk!  Man, I loved it!

Juan,
You do know what our time together in our little corner of paradise meant to me,  and I will never emphasize well enough to the whole world that you are a true and captivating gentleman.  I appreciated your valuable insights and clever remarks about all the things we have discussed.  Be assured that the loving memories and fond, affectionate sensibilities will remain with me forever! I would be more than gratified to be part of your life, baby! 
Just one little, tiny advice: "You should consider wearing something other than 'you know what' at night, in bed!"

There you have it, then!  Things in Amsterdam went almost as smoothly as one can espect,  even though we did have some qui pro quo from time to time.  All in all, I suppose we all had a great time together and this is all that matters. Hope to see you guys again next year!

Love,
Val
___
___
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 10:18:46 am by Val »
Arthus Bertrand
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/affichage.php?reference=TVDC%20YABFR084&pais=France
Ali Mahdavi
http://asyoudesireme.online.fr/index.htm
Richard de Chazal
http://www.richarddechazal.com/
Daniel Nassoy
http://www.danielnassoy.com/pages/galeries_portraits_2.html
Photography:
The word comes from the Greek words φως phos ("light"), and γραφίς graphis ("stylus", "paintbrush") or γραφή graphê, together meaning "drawing with light" or "representation by means of lines".

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 02:05:54 pm »
I agree with Coen. That is what we talked about the first night while having dinner. It was meeting people you have known for a long time. We have been sharing many things that even close friends or relatives don´t even know.
The concert Coen gave was beautiful. While he sang he made me remember many good things of the past. Music makes me recall good times. He even sang a piece of Tchaikovsky in Russian which is a very musical language. I have many vinyl records from the extinct Soviet Union recorded under the official label of "Melodia" that include folk choirs and some classical pieces. He also sang a song in Spanish with a perfect pronunciation and a piece about the book "Don Quijote". Masterpiece of the Spanish literature.
The place was very curious with a very antique and cosy kitchen and was related to Coen´s grandfather who a was a GP and performed a surgery in that same room.
Mark came with his couple, Jean. I never imagined Mark was so tall! Always laughing and smiling. Jean is very sweet, calmed and let me say it...sexy.
Herman was the first to talk to me after Val an I arrived late to our first meeting point. (What a bad first impression we gave, sorry). Very talkative, he made me feel comfortable from the very first moment. Always happy, with a great smile and showing interest for the rest of the of us. A great person to have as a friend. He was also the first to give me a hug in Dan´s name.
Siang was the second one. Siang reminds me of my friend Felix: my best friend. Always joking, always smiling...a caring man full of details. He is a person full of knowledge. I trust him and would follow all his advices. He said to me a few things about my way of dealing with HIV and I totally agree with him. He could really see inside me.
Joemutt has a unique personality and a unique way of speaking. I didn´t expect him that way at all. He is very serious but very warm and friendly.
What can I say about the only lady in the group? Eirin. The real blondbeauty! The first thing she told was she expected me to have my hair coloured in her honour. I thought about it, but I once did...and believe me...I look awful. She is sweet, intelligent, bright blue eyes...a very Scandinavian look that reminds me of the best years of ABBA. A person you would all like to have close. She told me about her daughter and her reaction when she told her she was HIV+ and we both carried the same pill box!
And Val...My roomate. A perfect gentleman. He made me feel special all the time. Looked after me and made me feel comfortable and safe. We had a very special connection. He speaks five languages, has been all over the world and has much more experience than most of the people of his age. His conversation is always interesting and I could listen to him forever.
I wish I could have stayed longer. Because of my fault the wine and cheese party had to be cancelled. But the entire group changed their plans so we could all do something together before I left.
I wish I could have talked to all of you much more. At the end of the day I was feeling a bit sad because I knew I was leaving in a few hours. When Val took me to the airport I could hardly speak and the hour I spent at the boarding gate was full of emotions. I tried to organize my feelings but I was a bit emotional. During the two hour flight back home, a feeling of emptiness invaded me thinking about the people I had left behind.
I though about each of you on my flight to New York and about what you might be doing at that moment...
Now I am looking forward to meet you again and spend much more time with each other to know you better.
I was really impressed by everybody: people from all over the world, some of them living in foreign countries, speaking foreign languages, with a great culture...It is difficult to find people like you in our everyday life.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 02:12:27 pm by blondbeauty »
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.

Offline Val

• Praxitèles -- Satyre au repos
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 03:13:55 pm »
Thank you, dear Jeff, for your kind words.  It indeed was a nice meeting and, most importantly, we all felt very close to each other.  There was also a vigorous feeling of belonging which made us even more content to be physically able to be there in beautiful Amsterdam!

Val
___
___
P.S. I am still thinking about whether I should start with the gossip...!
Arthus Bertrand
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/affichage.php?reference=TVDC%20YABFR084&pais=France
Ali Mahdavi
http://asyoudesireme.online.fr/index.htm
Richard de Chazal
http://www.richarddechazal.com/
Daniel Nassoy
http://www.danielnassoy.com/pages/galeries_portraits_2.html
Photography:
The word comes from the Greek words φως phos ("light"), and γραφίς graphis ("stylus", "paintbrush") or γραφή graphê, together meaning "drawing with light" or "representation by means of lines".

Offline Markmt

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 03:23:13 pm »
….I am back ;), more relaxed my kitchen drain is unblocked and my new job is going just fab…doing what I also wanted to do and getting paid for it too!. I look back at our meet and my heart does not fail to warm up to the wonderful memories. This is what I would like to say to you all.

Waterduck….it was such a thrill to meet you in the wonderful square in Brussels and your explanation of the pointing statues on those grand buildings…all the history came to life ….oh and the sprint to the icecream parlour. Thankyou so much to meet Jean and myself and put us on the phone to dear Herman. We ended our stay in a rustic pub that had a puppet show that sadly had to miss it as we had to rush back to get the train. You are such a funny, wise and witty and also sensitive person. I will never forget the moments you made us burst out in laughter both in Brussels and Amsterdam.

Herman….is such a warm, loving sensitive gentle person, nothing less then the delicious sweet Belgian chocolate, our  bridge to the Montréal meet and Oh boy….did he pick up the North American accent well? Herman you are a darling and cannot wait to meet you again.

Val….the first person  Jean and myself met in Paris last April….baby it was such a joy to meet you the second time just like wine, getting to know you keeps getting better…and I have no doubt with the rest of the group it will be the same. I cannot wait for the 3rd round.

Eirin….You are a remarkable women. As already described a beauty from the outside and inside. Your charisma and courage is beyond words. You are the first person I met in Amsterdam and as you called my name in the crowded bar…immediately  I felt like I was home – you are an angel and simply lovable.

Jan….was with Eirin as she called my name. Seemed like a reserved and such a gentle man. He immediately got us a welcome drink and all opened up while we waited for the other boys (they never really told us why they were ‘slighly late’), we instantly felt comfortable and relaxed in your company it was a pleasure to get to know you – looking forward for the next.

Juan….what a gentle soft spoken guy…and  I swore he does not look older then 30. (I wonder if he would ever give out his secrets!) Just like the rest of  the group was so easy going and a pity he had to leave a day earlier but never the less glad that he made it to the meet. Surely looking forward for the next one.   

Coen….Jean and myself spent maybe more time with you and really got to know you well. I already knew you were a special person through the forum but being in your beautiful home and meeting your wonderful partner made it all much more real. (Jean asked you to send the toilet man for the month for Novermber :D) I enjoyed the chats and truly inspired by your vocation, calmness and all the love you radiate not to mention the recital that was truly unique and a reflection of the person you are. We were absolutely thrilled.  You made Jean and myself so welcome and enjoyed every moment at the Hague besides Amsterdam. Thank you for all your great care, your warmth will be with us for a long time to come.

So dear friends I am looking forward to meet you all again as agreed in the last week of September in Malta in 2007 (besides the possibility of meeting again before individually). We have plenty of time to discuss and plan but we made sure to have the dates set so that is a good start. It was good to notice that there were no goodbyes but only see you again’s ;)  Anyone who would like to join for the next meet please make your voice read (to start with), until we hear it for real!  – would be a pleasure to have you on board.

Hugs and love to all,

Mark 

Leo Buscaglia

Offline water duck

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 06:23:47 pm »
DAN, should we stay out of the red light district ?? we are more than 18, besides we got our 'wares' to sell as well  ;) ;) ............'catch' something, well, we caught the biggest bug there is already !!

GREATCYBER : my education does not permit me to visit places like these  :o :o
YOU may not believe it, but none of us that gather that weekend smoked  ;D ;D

Jan/anniebc, thanks for the hug, we really did have a great time , was just wishing that you was there, well , next year ok  :-*

HERMAN, darling, when you called me bitch, i told you, you calling me intelligent, now you calling me superbitch, are you calling me a genius ??

LISA, sweetheart, you will be farther tickled, there are lots of nice pics, but, they shall stay private  :D :D

EIRIN, as usual it's nice to see you back.

COEN, hearing you sing and meeting you back again is such a pleasure; guess i needed you to show me how we can so easily get sucked up by bad energies, THANKS .

JUAN/blondbeauty, somehow i 'saw' you already before i meet you. Softness does not mean weakness {think about water} I am touched that you put on the same level as Felix {i do know what that meant to you !!}

JEFF !!! your post is a pleasant surprise. Yes, it's a meeting of great minds,........well, of great bodies as well  :D :D It is magical moments like this that give us the rare feeling of blest in having this bug !!

VAL, mon lapin, whenever i see you, i can't help but realized that you are so gifted in bringing out the bitch and imp part of me  ::) ::)

MARK, when i saw you in the Grand Place, i know it's you and started walking towards you, and upon hearing that oh.......soo.......sexy voice and accent, i must have something in my mouth.........to lick and  :o suck ........that's why the sprint !! well good thing , Jean , was there to keep an eye on 'things'

Jan/Joemutt, i am lucky to share some private time with you before Amsterdam, which i appreciate.

Will next year comes fast enough ?? good health to one and all.

Siang

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 06:43:53 pm »
Pictures?

Please!   :)

come on people, someone has to have some pictures!

RAB

(Who can tell they all had a great time!   ;D)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 11:47:51 pm »
Dear All

I just recieved an e-mail from Markmt this morning and he told me what a wonderful time you all spent together...I'm so glad you guys got to do this and hope you will all continue to do these gatherings, cyber hugs are good but you can't beat the real thing.

Siang..I'm glad to hear you got my hugs, and who knows what next year will bring.

Love and hugs to you all.

Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline water duck

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 11:08:23 am »
Dear Jan/anniebc,

Certainly we don't know what next year will bring, but then we can have plans , which would help us move forward !!

Herman has not come on just yet, because he passed out on the couch the night before. So he is just sleeping alot and resting, doctor said it is due to extreme fatigue !!  well , with the bussiness not sold, it's taking a toll on our poor Hermie, let's all send him soon good thoughts. Sorry for the bad tidings.

Siang

Offline Markmt

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 03:28:55 pm »
Herman sweetie, hope you do get some relief from all the stress you are going through at the moment, I will pray that all will be over very very soon. When ready, looking forward to see you back - hopefully soon. Its a comfort to know Siang is close to you. Sending you hugs and positive energy,

mark

Leo Buscaglia

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 11:18:03 am »
Herman,

Don´t worry too much... :-\ We are here to help.  :-*

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.