Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:02:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 166
Total: 166

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Favourite Foods/ Cuisines and least favourite cuisines.  (Read 64112 times)

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
Re: Favourite Foods/ Cuisines and least favourite cuisines.
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2011, 04:02:27 pm »
I love creamed greens and jerk chicken.  I also like dark roast coffee with Bailey's creamer (has to be the nonalcoholic creamer, used to be the real thing). 
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2011, 04:07:19 pm »
I thought Wumpy has a bad lipid panel and has recently blimped up -- should he be eating such things in the first place?

DISCUSS!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:09:27 pm by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 04:11:28 pm »
Pick your poison:

http://www.fatcalories.com/

At least he did not go for the Wendy's Triple Everything Cheeseburger.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:13:44 pm by hope_for_a_cure »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 04:17:26 pm »
Miss P, what's the name of the fab Chinese place in Philadelphia? I have to go down there for an ACT UP meeting in September and would love to gorge on some good eats.

Info, please!
Andy Velez

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2011, 04:22:54 pm »
Miss P, what's the name of the fab Chinese place in Philadelphia? I have to go down there for an ACT UP meeting in September and would love to gorge on some good eats.

Info, please!

http://www.handynasty.net/

You'll love it -- it's right off Front St on the waterfront, or also a block south of the 2nd St subway station (Market St Line). It's not over-priced but it's popular so you will want to call and reserve a table just to be safe.

Then go have dessert back up on Market St at this place:  

http://www.franklinfountain.com/

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2011, 05:16:01 pm »
Great! Thanks a lot. Report to follow. I am already salivating in anticipation of...

By the way, are you familiar with Tchin-Tchin here on E 49th St? Their shrimp in grand marnier are really something.

Thanks again.

Andy Velez

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2011, 06:00:47 pm »
Great! Thanks a lot. Report to follow. I am already salivating in anticipation of...

By the way, are you familiar with Tchin-Tchin here on E 49th St? Their shrimp in grand marnier are really something.

Thanks again.

No. When I lived in NYC I always went to this place called Sweet & Tart Cafe which was in a basement dive on Mott St. -- quite sure it's closed now but they still have a branch in Flushing. Speaking of Flushing, I've read that this new Asian multi-story mall just opened and has a bunch of great food places -- called New World Mall and I definitely want to go out there next time I'm in NYC:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/2011/08/the_10_tastiest.php

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2011, 06:04:16 pm »
More good news. Salivating has turned to shameless slobbering here.

Reminds me to find someone who is into saliva.
Andy Velez

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 06:18:07 pm »
Here ya go
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:20:47 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 06:19:05 pm »
I thought Wumpy has a bad lipid panel and has recently blimped up -- should he be eating such things in the first place?

DISCUSS!

Please Dayba, I have the best Lipid panel of all you salad eating, fish oil drinking peeps.

And yes, I may have put on a few pounds since I gave up the cancer sticks 4 months ago, but I wouldnt call 5'11 and 165 "blimping up", are you aware who else is 5'11, 165? That's right, Brad Pitt. 8)

Suck it fatty.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2011, 06:28:55 pm »
may have put on a few pounds since I gave up the cancer sticks 4 months ago, but I wouldnt call 5'11 and 165 "blimping up", are you aware who else is 5'11, 165?

::cough::

Willy, boo.  Come on.  First you shave off 6 years from your age, and now 15 pounds from your weight?  ::)

You only have to worry about doing that on adam4adam.   :-*
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2011, 07:08:12 pm »

Willy, boo.  Come on.  First you shave off 6 years from your age, and now 15 pounds from your weight?  ::)

Oh ok, so now I am 49 and 180  ::)

In that case...

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2011, 07:26:16 pm »
Conch Fritters from Chef Creole's - I really don't eat seafood, but love their conch fritters:
http://chefcreole.com/chefcreole/home.php

Of course, Miller's Ale House for an ice cold Corona and a 20 oz. Porterhouse steak:
http://www.millersalehouse.com/HOME.htm

Great place for ribs - some of the best around and a great 2-4-1 Happy Hour, M-F from 4-7:
http://flanigans.net/

and for those real special occasions - if a Brazilian steakhouse - with every cut of meat and all you can eat is your style, you gotta try Chima (dinner for 2, with drinks and tip runs about $130, but so worth it:
http://chima.cc/

and I love most every kind of pizza --- of course, I am partial to the one with the most MEAT on it.
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2011, 07:39:14 pm »
What do you guys do for takeout pizza? We had a Papa Murphy's open just down the road they have become our favorite. It is the take and bake kind. We are having it tonight!

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2011, 07:47:55 pm »
Good pizza, like good Chinese food, is hard to find here in South Florida -- I have only recently discovered a few worthwhile pizza places (and I have been living down here almost 14 years)

The best I have found and it is only a couple of blocks from my job -
Nino's - They don't have a website, but here is a Yelp review of them:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ninos-pizza-miami

Another good one near my apartment is Mario's Pizza and Pasta - (they also have great philly steak hoagies):
http://mariopizzamiami.com/

September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline buginme2

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2011, 08:23:22 pm »
My problem, as evidenced by my ever expanding waist line is that I like ALL kinds of food. 

I am a self-proclaimed pizza snob.  Like south florida, it is also hard to get a good pizza pie here in the pacific northwest.  I am currently performing a survey of all the pizza joints in the greater seattle area to find a thin crust new york style pie.  The search continues.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2011, 08:43:00 pm »
What i also factor into appreciation is when I get delicious food at right price.  Tasty exotic food one doesnt often make at home, at the right price.  That's the genius of big American cities because there are so many delicious cuisines from around the world you can get for a reasonable price.  You can pay an arm and a leg for just about any cuisine in a big American city but there is always amazing cheap (or at least reasonable) eats, too.  

Switzerland utterly fails on this point,  It is improving at a snail pace.  The chinese restaurant down the street costs 120-160 bucks for dinner for two.  WTF?  Its good but about the same quality of any decent neighborhood chinese restaurant in NY.  Which I am sure you can get out of in 2011 for 50 bucks for 2.  Right?  

I have seen a dozen Indian restaurants open and close cause the immigrant owners couldn't figure out the price point to get in a crowd.   A very casual somali place is doing well, at about 100 bucks for 2.  Young people here seem to be able to deal with that but it yanks my chain.

You have heard of the Big Mac index as expanded by UBS (Union Banque Suisse).  Its the hours one must work at the average local wage to afford a Big Mac in that place.  Swiss Bank precision.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index

So if the average time in the world is 35 minutes of labour to buy a big mac, its only maybe 12 minutes for an American, and 100 minutes for a worker in some cities in Africa, South America.  (And they dont factor in the desperately poor - its about the same "middle class" occupations in every country.)

I doubt I could ever get used to 150 bucks for a chinese dinner having been spoilt in the US.
By contrast, you can have a delicious fondue for 2 for 60 bucks including wine.  

Germany has NO minimum wage and people dont have all that much money. Restaurants are cheap, for Europe!  And cheaper than NY too.

The other day i was in a small village and stopped in a little grocery and the guy made me a ham and cheese sandwhich for the standard 10 bucks.  I jumped for joy when i started eating it because it actually tasted like a generous and delicious American type of sandwich.
The standard one here is a smear of butter, 1 slice of ham, two tiny slices of cheese covering at best 1/2 the bread surface total, and if you are very lucky a miniscule sliver of pickle.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2011, 08:59:31 pm »
Good pizza, like good Chinese food, is hard to find here in South Florida -- I have only recently discovered a few worthwhile pizza places (and I have been living down here almost 14 years)

The best I have found and it is only a couple of blocks from my job -
Nino's - They don't have a website, but here is a Yelp review of them:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ninos-pizza-miami

Another good one near my apartment is Mario's Pizza and Pasta - (they also have great philly steak hoagies):
http://mariopizzamiami.com/

Philippa my dear, I'm sure that you've eaten at Miami's Best in Coral Gables, across from our UM campus.  It is decadent, greasy, delicious, and cheap. if you haven't been there it's because you're still a Broward queen.

Another good place in Miami is Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza.  There is one nearby your house [in Aventura].

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 11:28:37 pm »
::cough::

Willy, boo.  Come on.  First you shave off 6 years from your age, and now 15 pounds from your weight?  ::)

You only have to worry about doing that on adam4adam.   :-*

Not only that but she claims to have gained 20-25 lbs -- which means previously she was ~140 lbs. Now, since I'm the same height I can assure you, knowing I was 142 lbs during the lowest point of HIV waisting, that this look is not fetch. 140 lbs and 5'11" = Nazi concentration camp victim. Or a meth head.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2011, 11:31:56 pm »
What do you guys do for takeout pizza? We had a Papa Murphy's open just down the road they have become our favorite. It is the take and bake kind. We are having it tonight!

tsk tsk

http://www.francoandluigis.com/

Plus I can walk there. For more upscale this is the best I've had outside of NYC, and it recently won best in the state in Food & Wine:  http://www.osteriaphilly.com/

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2011, 11:37:34 pm »
ps: just got back from squid and eel sushi and maki at 1225 Raw. Delish, after a showing of Brighton Rock. How cute is Sam Riley? And he looks so great in a suit riding a Vespa.

Then I popped into that tragic establishment called Woody's and there was this queen with c. 1988 Catalina video hair wearing white cut off shorts and loads of botox. She was serving, but I'm not sure what exactly. I was dying to snap a pictar.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 11:40:11 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2011, 01:14:27 am »
I maintain that the traditional thin-crust/or doughy base wood-fired oven pizza's are the best and the ones in Italy are obviously the very best.

Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2011, 02:22:24 am »
As someone who once lived a block from the first pizzeria in the US I fail to understand what a resident of India knows about this subject.

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2011, 03:40:38 am »
As someone who once lived a block from the first pizzeria in the US I fail to understand what a resident of India knows about this subject.

I have lived in Europe and visited Italy a few times and the pizzas there left an indelible mark on my taste buds :).

Besides we have authentic pizzerias run by Italian expats, in this country too.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:50:56 am by spacebarsux »
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2011, 03:44:04 am »

Don't be so Amero-centric and I really tire of your rants against the brown man.

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2011, 03:47:01 am »

Don't be so Amero-centric and I really tire of your rants against the brown man.

Lol, you need to get off your Lousiana-centric horse too Hellraiser. (Joking ;))

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2011, 05:45:59 am »
Pizza is not my favorite but if I had to pick a place to have one it would be a little place in Bethesda MD (Geppetto's on Old Georgetown Road).  I remember the little pepperoni slices were crispy and curled up a bit and the crust was not too thick.  Thin and crispy crust IMHO is best.  If I have one slice of pizza every 3 years, thats enough for me.  Perhaps if I tried true NYC pizza I would change my mind but after years of it being served up to the masses in work meetings, its nothing I would venture out for.

http://geppettorestaurant.com/location.html

Offline mecch

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2011, 06:10:32 am »
"Pizza" is such a global word and has been for a long time.  There is great "pizza" all over the place.  There's a turkish kebab joint that serves a great "pizza".  I like classic "italian american" thick crust "sicilian" pizza (made by mexicans in my favorite NY joint) just as much as a pie in Sicily and they seem to be quite distant cousins, 3rd removed.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2011, 06:15:03 am »
There's a turkish kebab joint that serves a great "pizza". 

I would end up getting the kebabs there... maybe taste a piece of pizza if it was offered by the slice.

Offline mecch

« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2011, 06:37:19 am »
It does not come by the slice. It is a "pizza like" flat bread with tomatoes and meat and they roll it around kebaby fixings. and even the Kebab itself if you want.

I am a regular falafel eater if the joint can make it fresh tasting and its the sauce and salad that really makes 75% of the taste of the sandwich.   The Kebab meat is too often scary, even in a place that makes great fresh falafel.

I ordered a Kebab the other day in an unknown joint in another city and was enjoying the unusual richness for a few bites when it occurred to me, "that is not yogurt".  Sure enough the white sauce was mayonnaise.  A rather barfarific realisation.  The Swiss will also make a "curry chicken" sandwhich that is about 50% mayonnaise.  Add insult to injury, 50% of those include pineapple.  BARF.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2011, 06:49:10 am »
For pizza, Gino's East in Chicago is the best.

http://www.ginoseast.com/flash.html
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2011, 02:39:47 pm »
::raises Wumpy by five for lipid panel abuse::

Philly Cheesesteak, from legendary Geno's

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2011, 03:17:21 pm »
Although I enjoy the countless cuisines found in London I think I will pass on Icelandic, what follows is from

Arnaldur Indridason----Hypothermia---- after buying pickled liver sausage---" On the same shopping trip Erlendur had also bought some sour -lamb rolls , fatty Brest meat on the bone and a portion of sheep's head in jelly that he kept in a tub of pickling whey out on his balcony . "

The pickled liver sausage he eats with porridge.

I was served porridge and dried fish for breakfest on the Turkish Greek border it was vile.

Happy eating
theyer
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline denb45

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2011, 03:21:20 pm »

AH YES  :P Love that place, best in Philly, like no other, there are copies all over the US, but I'm sorry they just aren't the same as Geno's  :P

Stop That Miss P, your making the big ole man HUNGRY  :D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2011, 03:26:59 pm »
btw, I love when I see someone like this eating really fattening food

Oh, and you may recall this about Geno's -- see those signs in the window? This is that place that requires you to speak English only. Too bad Joey Vento, the nasty owner, croaked last week. Michelle Malkin pauses for some reflection.

I figured it was safe to eat there with him buried. I mostly avoided the place the last several years even though it's just five blocks away.

Offline denb45

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2011, 03:34:50 pm »

Oh, and you may recall this about Geno's -- see those signs in the window? This is that place that requires you to speak English only. Too bad Joey Vento, the nasty owner, croaked last week. Michelle Malkin pauses for some reflection.

I figured it was safe to eat there with him buried. I mostly avoided the place the last several years even though it's just five blocks away.

I member that old man, @ at least what he looked like in 78/79, and that was ages ago way before most of you were in your teens  :D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2011, 03:39:58 pm »
It's horribly over-priced and a tourist trap -- $9 for a cheesesteak. Add an order of fries and a coke (which is the size of a McD's small) and you come to $15.

Offline denb45

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2011, 03:47:47 pm »
It's horribly over-priced and a tourist trap -- $9 for a cheesesteak. Add an order of fries and a coke (which is the size of a McD's small) and you come to $15.

Inflation @ it's best  :D

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2011, 04:39:34 pm »
Its toasted walnuts over fresh spinach tonight for me... with grapes, sliced mango, and fresh peaches as a side dish.  I will have a treat tomorrow when I go back to the Japanese place for a nice hibachi cooked STEAK!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2011, 06:02:08 pm »
OK, call me a slow learner as to food resources here. Now I DEFINITELY know that if I am traveling anywhere, this is where I should ask about where to eat.

I've already made note of the pizza place in Chicago for when I spend a week there in November for US Conference on AIDS.

And Ms. Phillicia, I am going to stick with HAN in Philadelphia later this month, although the Italian place ...well, that will have to be for another visit.
Andy Velez

Offline mecch

« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2011, 06:15:26 pm »
I have a hankering for fudge.

Little did I know its some kind of ancient preppy food conspiracy hatched in the Seven Sisters and probably the Masons.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fudge

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2011, 06:19:33 pm »
Not only that but she claims to have gained 20-25 lbs -- which means previously she was ~140 lbs. Now, since I'm the same height I can assure you, knowing I was 142 lbs during the lowest point of HIV waisting, that this look is not fetch. 140 lbs and 5'11" = Nazi concentration camp victim. Or a meth head.

Lolwut. You queens are so funny.

::raises Wumpy by five for lipid panel abuse::

Philly Cheesesteak, from legendary Geno's

That looks amazing and it blows my lunch of 2 Arbys Beef n Cheddars out of the water (with large potato cakes of course).

-Will (who is currently making guacamole)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:32:26 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2011, 06:22:03 pm »

YUM!!  Lots of fresh garlic and hot sauce too no doubt.  Enjoy!

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2011, 06:33:16 pm »

In Florida we screw up the guacamole with sour cream.   I bet they do it right in Texas.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2011, 06:34:33 pm »
it blows my lunch of 2 Arbys Beef n Cheddars out of the water (with large potato cakes of course).

You had two Arbys Beef n Cheddars today after that lunch you had yesterday? ...there are no words

And while avocados have the "good" type of fat, they're still astronomically high in calories. You'd be OK if you'd had sushi for lunch, but alas you did not. (unlike me who had sushi for dinner last night)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:38:43 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2011, 06:35:46 pm »
You had two Arbys Beef n Cheddars today after that lunch you had yesterday? ...there are no words

At this rate La Guille is gonna be 280 pounds in no time.  Teh sex0r.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2011, 06:45:06 pm »
(with large potato cakes of course).
mmmmm I love those tater cakes at Arby's.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2011, 07:18:46 pm »
At this rate La Guille is gonna be 280 pounds in no time.  Teh sex0r.

At least once you're obese there's no longer any good reason to lie about your age. It's not like you can see your own cock at that point, much less a computer keyboard to peck out mancunt messages.

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2011, 07:37:34 pm »
That looks amazing and it blows my lunch of 2 Arbys Beef n Cheddars out of the water (with large potato cakes of course).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2011, 08:20:30 pm »
Arby's fake meat gives me Explosive-D and as such I've not eaten at one since 2005.

I think dinner might just be 2 softly scrambled (organic) eggs on lightly toasted country white (from a real bakery, not the supermarket); then a bowl of sliced peaches
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:24:11 pm by Miss Philicia »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.