Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:38:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 244
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 240
Total: 241

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: worried about condom slip  (Read 20143 times)

Offline MJworried

worried about condom slip
« on: February 23, 2007, 09:15:30 pm »
I am an uncircumcised male!  TWO days ago, I was in the STEAM ROOM when this man, whose HIV status is unknown!!!, starts to masterbate himself.  he wants me to masterbate him and I did. Then he starts to masterbate me with some of HIS PRECUM on his hand.  he massages my urethra and foreskin with some of his PRECUM and then massages the outer rim of my anus.  Should I be worried about contracting HIV if he was in fact HIV positive??? very scared and nervous!!!! I've never had anal/oral/ or any sex as a matter of fact.. I'm a virgin and this was my first ever sexual experience with another person ever!  Please someone help me!  I'm sooo scared especially living alone.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 01:36:40 am by MJworried »

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
Re: I'm sooo scared now! Please help me!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 02:04:40 am »
MJ,

The situation you describe poses NO RISK for hiv infection. 

Use condoms for penetrative sex and you will avoid infection.

Morgan
Morgan Landers

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 02:58:38 am »
MJ,
You didn't participate in anything risky and you certainly don't need to even think about getting a test. Start reading in the lessons link below to see what the risks for transmission actually are.
http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/Transmission_9960.shtml

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 11:12:07 am »
Mutual masturbation, with or without someone else's cum or precum is NOT a risk for HIV transmission. HIV is a fragile virus and masturbation is not a circumstance which allows for transmission to occur.

As suggested, please read the lesson on this site about Transmission as well as the one about testing.

Becoming sexually active is very exciting. It also frequently brings up confusion and anxiety about what's ok and what isn't. Follow the information on those lessons consistently and go at a pace that you're comfortable with in whatever you choose to do. Or to not do. And if you get around to having intercourse, make sure whoever is the insertive partner is always, without exception, using a condom.

This time out you have no cause for concern about HIV.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline MJworried

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 10:03:04 pm »
Should I still be tested! if so, when?

and should I also test for STD's?  What sort of testings are they? and do they hurt?

I'm still a little worried because I feel like you can be infected if the man's precum were to go into my urethra and anus!   :(
and I still have concerns over symptoms! 
I feel like I'm aware of every little thing I feel on my body (e.g. sore throat, slight fever, itch, etc.) are symptoms!

Thank you so much for your time and empathy.  I truly appreciate it coming from someone who is living alone!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 10:11:19 pm »
MJ,

No, you don't need to be tested after this incident.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs. You don't need to do this until you are regularly sexually active. You do NOT need to test over this incident.

As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Condoms prevent hiv - but only when you use them.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline MJworried

scared ..
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 01:49:51 am »
I am a man who recently kissed another man for a few seconds.  after the incident.. i had a bump on the tip of my tongue which went away.. but now i have a small red dot on the top lip! I'm scared that I may have some sort of std..  do you know if I should be worried about stds or hiv.
Also this he sucked on my nipples! could I have contracted stds or HIV from that also??????

I'm very worried..! please help me.. thank you

Offline RapidRod

Re: scared ..
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 05:39:35 am »
Keep all your questions and thoughts in your orginal thread. Take the time to read "Transmission." You will find the link in the "Welcome" thread.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 06:39:51 am »
MJ,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kissing, no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it, is NOT a risk for hiv transmission. Not one person has ever been infected through a kiss and you will not be the first.

Nipple sucking, whether you are doing the sucking or if your nipples are being sucked, is also NOT a risk for hiv infection. Only babies who depend solely on mother's milk for their nutrition are at any risk of infection through nipple sucking. Not one adult has ever been infected through nipple sucking and you will not be the first.

Sexually speaking, hiv is spread through unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse and that's it. Make sure you are wearing condoms - or your partner is wearing one if you are bottoming - and you will avoid hiv infection. When you read through the Welcome thread, make sure you click on the Transmission Lesson link and read it. Please re-read your entire thread again as well.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline MJworried

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 09:27:14 am »
thank you..

should i still test for stds??? should i be worried about having it...?

you guys are really doing great work! thank you

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 10:30:10 am »
Any sexually active adult owes it to him/herself to test twice a year for STDs. Condoms are terrific insofar as preventing HIV infection. But you can still sometimes get other STDs despite the correct and consistent use of condoms, and many of them have zero symptoms.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline MJworried

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 01:07:49 am »
I'm really not doing so well.. cause i'm soo scared

THis is probably not related to this site, since this is about whether or not I am infected with HIV, but I've been going crazy about STIs
if you can help i would truly appreciate it!

I checked my anus and found a pimple like bump on the outside of my anus... i spread it and it was red, sort of like a scab or something! :-(
(a man rubbed his finger on my anus for a like a couple of seconds, possibly with precum on this finger)

I also have small bumps on my lips (I think cause I french kissed a guy for like 15 seconds)

I think I have a rectangular or ringworm shaped bump on the side of my penis head..

I don't know what to do!  Can you tell me what this all means!  I'm really scared.

How soon can you get an STI testing?  and SHOULD i really be worried?
I'm a virgin and I'm having a hard time going through this!

Thank you..
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 01:10:42 am by MJworried »

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 04:40:36 am »
Go to a doctor and get yourself tested for STDs.

But this is an HIV support/information site. Since HIV is not an issue for you, we cannot really help you further.

Brent
(Who thinks MJ should relax, it's just sex)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 07:51:48 am »
MJ, becoming sexually active is both exciting and scary. It often raises a lot of anxiety as you are finding out.

Nothing you have reported in either activities or "symptoms" are suggestive of HIV nor indeed of any STDs. Please read the lesson on Transmission (again). It gives you all the basics you need to know about HIV transmission. The link to it is in the Welcome thread which opens this section.

If you have symptoms which are concerning you that's something to discuss with your doctor. Nothing sounds untoward to me, but when anxiety starts getting out of control anything that happens or doesn't happen becomes another something to be concerned about.

As far as sexual activity goes I suggest that you go at a pace you're comfortable with as you explore your sexuality.

Nothing you have reported sounds like a problem to me.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline MJworried

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 12:02:02 pm »
thank you so much.   I will get tested for hiv and stds at my school's clinic. do you know when I can get an std test however?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 12:53:56 pm »
If you are asking how long you need to wait until you get accurate test results when there has been a risk, the CDC recommends doing an HIV test at 13 weeks.

As far as other STDs are concerned that would be a reliable testing point as well.

Now, rather than worrying while you're waiting to do your tests, stay productively busy and you will find the time can pass more quickly than you may imagine. Really.

Based on your comments, I don't expect you will have any problems with your test results.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 12:56:43 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline MJworried

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 06:19:36 pm »
if anyone knows, can you get Stds from fingering..
It was very brief.. it was not all the way.. it was with the tip of his index finger!?

I am concerned with that whitish bump in the inner lining of my anus.
and I've been going crazy with every little symptom I've been experiencing, like blood in my mucus when i spitted this morning, brushing my teeth.  and a red spot on my back.  and pimples on my forehead and on the back of my neck!  and everytime my penis and balls itch, and i feel like i've been having loose bowel movements! I get worried!!!  and i have mild fevers, but i'm not sure if that's because i use the sauna and steam room everyday.

very worried.  :( :( :( :(

thank you
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 06:21:11 pm by MJworried »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 06:46:51 pm »
The symptoms which are mentioning all sound like totally garden variety events of life to me. If you are really concerned about them discuss them with your doctor.

Of course they have nothing to do with HIV. You know, your body does have all sorts of things happen just in the course of living. But right now your mind is busily (mis)interpreting everything through an HIV scared viewpoint. 

You're beginning to persuade me that you need to see a counselor or other mental health professional to address the emotional aspects of what's going on. This is NOT an HIV situation no matter what your mind may continue to come up with.
Andy Velez

Offline MJworried

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 12:54:26 am »
To Andy, Ann, RapidRod, or to whom it may concern..

I went to the health clinic today, had testing on hiv, and the other stds...

My last mutual masterbation (2weeks ago), and My first ever mutual masterbation being 1 month ago...
I felt that enough time hasn't past yet, but the doctor said he will test me anyway..

Should I be worried..  They took a urine sample and drew blood!

do I need to test again in the future? if so, should I be counting the weeks from my last mutual masterbation, which was 2 weeks ago???

please help.. I truly appreciate your feedbacks!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 01:01:32 am »
You dont get HIV from mutual masturbation.

Why do you think the answers will change in response to your manyfactured anxiety?

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline MJworried

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 09:41:34 am »
thank you for your feedback jkinatl2 ..
but only because his precum was massaged into my urethra.. it's because of that

and I'm soo scared about catching STDs from mutual masterbation too..

i'm just very scared because I'm so new to homosexuality and all of this.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 09:50:04 am »
"I'm just very scared because I'm so new to homosexuality and all of this."

That is the real issue I believe you are having.  Your experiencing alot of anxiety with exploring your sexuality which is perfectly normal, unfortunately this anxiety is merging into other areas of your life and causing you to over-worry about this incident.

Please do listen to us when we say it isnt a risk.  We happen to know what we are talking about.  In addition please read the Lessons on Transmission and decide what you are going to be comfortable doing sexually and stick to that.  Always use a condom for anal sex and you should be just fine as far as HIV goes.

Good luck.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline MJworried

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 03:30:08 pm »
thank you.. acinkc

i TRULY appreciate your feedback..

and I WILL!!

Offline MJworried

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2007, 11:33:30 pm »
Okay.. so if the test come back negative for HIV and STDs, should I test again.. since my last mutual masterbation was 2 weeks ago! if so, how long should I wait???????

Offline MJworried

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 10:18:45 pm »
hi

I still haven't gotten my results back, (hopefully tomorrow or tuesday, the latest)

But i'm soo scared of HIV, StDs, and AIDS.  do i need to test again!??? after the results come back????

I've been breaking out with rashes on my arms and shoulders, itchiness in certain places in my body,
WEIRD skin lesions on hands, and Ringworm on my arm! and a small red rash on the head of my penis!

does this sounds like anything???????

thank you.. i know my anxiety is high right now, but i really need your expertise.

mj

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 10:23:25 pm »
Visit your doctor. It's unrelated to HIV.

Offline MJworried

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2007, 12:12:14 am »
thanks for the reply rapidrod...

I just got my results today from the student clinic.. my HIV and stds all came back negative.

However, the doc tells me this is a sign of relief. and tells me I don't need a syphalis test cause it's not common!? is he right??? should i still get one and when?

but i'm still unsettled, because my last mutual masterbation with two guys was 2 weeks ago! :-(

Do I need to test again?!! and should I be worrried!!!

I have pain in my right shoulder and NOW my right knee (really worried about this, is this from working out everyday? or symptoms?) Doc, wouldn't tell me!!!! and I have sort of pain after I open up my urethra to check for warts or something else, and my right eye is so dry and irritated and my skin is so dry (not sure if that's because i'm using the sauna/steamrooom everyday! which i decided I won't do anymore!)  and i get rashes when I itch my skin, and i get soo scared when i see a red spot on my skin now!!!

ALso most important!!!!!!!!!
not sure if this is from HEAT RASH, but the head of my penis and part of my foreskin that touches the rash on the penis head is red and sort of BURNS!!!!!!!!!!! ouch.. should i be worried about this?!!!

need your expertise? 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:53:40 am by MJworried »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2007, 01:09:49 am »
What part of, "You don't get HIV from mutual masterbation" is it, that you don't understand?

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 10:58:00 am »
Try leaving your body alone for a few weeks.  It sounds as though youre going over it with a fine tooth comb every 15 minutes!  Nothing you have indicated is in ANYWAY related to HIV and masturbation is NOT a risk.
RIDE!!!

Offline MJworried

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 07:44:01 pm »
I'm CLUELESS AND worried!!

new encounter that is making me sort of worried.

This guys touched my right nipple and played with it for less than a minute, until I stopped him..

Because I was afraid of STDs and AIDS...

I quickly rinsed with water and soap right after.. should I be worried or STDS????

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 08:37:15 pm »
MJ, it's time for you to leave the forum. If you can't take the time to read the lessons on transmission, we sure don't have time to entertain your silly questions.

Offline MJworried

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 08:46:37 pm »
Sorry rapid, i don't mean to ask silly questions..just really worried!  I'm soo afraid of having STDs.. because I live alone, so I really have no one to talk to about this..

but do you think I might have gotten something from someone massaging my nipple?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 08:48:08 pm by MJworried »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 08:52:57 pm »
Again, you aren't paying attention. READ THE LESSON ON HIV TRANSMISSION

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2007, 09:02:21 pm »
MJ, you obviously need to talk about your homosexuality and your experiences, but this is not the place. There are many pretty cool places in every city where you can talk with people like you, discovering all this, with more experienced people giving you the answers you are looking for. Look for them in a gay paper, just be sure that it's a serious place with std testing, councelling and a specific branch for young people like you.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 08:12:00 am »
You might also check out if your school offers counseling or can recommend where you can get that.

It sounds like you're very isolated with your thoughts about both the physical and emtional aspects of sexuality and would benefit from having a safe place to talk and to ask questions.

This is really not the proper setting to provide you with that service. What you're experiencing is something not that unusual even though you may feel as if you are the only one. Which is why it's good to be able to talk about it in a proper safe setting.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline MJworried

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 07:12:45 pm »
thank you for your comforting thoughts everyone!..

I've been so scared..
because this all took place in the steam room at my gym..
and since it was really warm and moist.. I felt that anything could have been EASILY transmitted by a STRANGER and especially being uncircumsized!

I have some QUESTIONs (I would love your honest answer): 
1. Can you get infected by HIV/or STDs when the MAN, I don't know, rubs his precum in my urethra IN A VERY WARM AND MOIST STEAM ROOM???
2. and can you get infected if HIS CUM was on my hand, i wiiped it with a towel, then went into the shower afterwards!???????
3. Is it okay to do it after 5 weeks since exposure or should I wait longer? (oops, this was the last question!)

Also, today.. I cut myself while shaving the my balls (wound was a day old),
can i have gotten infected with anything while using the towels at the gym or when I sat in the steam room and if it touched the wet seat???

Thank you.. I really appreciate you guys alot..
I will be testing again for HIV and STDs soon at my school clinic. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 02:13:51 am by MJworried »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 05:20:58 am »
MJ,

We've already given you honest answers to your questions and they aren't going to change.

1. NO
2. NO
3. You don't need to test.
4. NO

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. You did NOT have unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. Nothing that happened in the gym/steam room put you at risk for hiv. Honestly. (why would we lie to you?)

I agree with Milker and Andy. It sounds like you would benefit from talking your emerging sexuality over with someone who is trained to help people learn to accept their sexuality. Your sexuality is completely normal and you don't need to have this high anxiety over it. Get yourself some counseling so you can begin to enjoy your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MJworried

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 11:24:01 pm »
Thanks Ann,

--1. Don't you think I need to test again?

I'm really starting to think what if I got infected with HIV or STDs by having someone rub on my urethra with their precum!
And inserting his finger tip into my anus, which he might have had pre cum on his finger!

--2. Also, couldn't I have gotten STDs from masterbating with 6 different men, on different occassions, where all of them masterbated me, in the steamroom? which I don't do anymore.

I'm just so worried and scared that I may have HIV or STDS.  I never had sex in my life before.

I mean. I read "I just tested poz" forum, I know I shouldn't have, but  I read that some people followed all the rules but still ended up testing positive! that makes me terrified!

All I did was mutual masterbation.  I'm so scared that I might have been infected from just mutual masterbation.

ALSO, I JUST STARTED HAVING SPOTS ON THE TOP OF MY FEET. and the head of my penis is sore and my foreskin is even more sore!
--3. Do you know if that's related to HIV or STDS? :-(

I'm so unsure about all this stuff.. 
--4. SHOULD I BE WORRIED MORE ABOUT STDS THAN BEING INFECTED WITH HIV, or HIV more than STDS, or BOTH?????

I'm going to test again this wednesday, it's 7 weeks since my FIRST mutual masterbation & 5 weeks since my LAST encounter!
--5. would the results be conclusive?

Please help.. thank you
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 02:09:22 am by MJworried »

Offline ACinKC

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2007, 10:02:32 am »
You are quickly heading to a timeout. 

You had NO risk of HIV. 
RIDE!!!

Offline MJworried

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2007, 12:31:28 am »
You are quickly heading to a timeout. 

You had NO risk of HIV. 

I don't under stand?  What do you mean by "a timeout"?
What does it mean that I'm "heading to a time out"?!

I'm just very scared!!!!

sorry if I have offended you in any way.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2007, 04:50:32 pm »
MJ,

If you bothered to read the Welcome thread like you're supposed to, you'd know what AC is talking about. The following is a quote from the Welcome thread:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Why are you asking me again if you need to test, when I already said you DO NOT need to test? Do you read what is written to you, or do you just come back and ask questions again? Re-read your whole thread again, from start to finish. Your questions have been answered and the answers are not going to change, no matter how many times you ask.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MJworried

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2007, 08:49:12 pm »
thank  you ann and thank you to everyone else that replied back on this thread..

I have read the lessons and I still get worried.. you're right I do need to deal with my guilt and issues!

It's just I'm not out-of the closest, and I still have issues I need to deal with..

I am going to be more cautious and educate myself as much as I can before I have sex with someone I LOVE.

is anyone familiar with Fenway Community Health?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 08:51:24 am »
MJ,

I'm not familiar with Fenway, no. But I'm sure that there will be a GLBT organisation somewhere in your area and many organisations have peer counselors - or regular counselors - who can help you through this transition in your life.

That there are people with sexualities different from heterosexuality is just a normal part of life's rich tapestry. I urge you to seek assistance in coming to terms with your sexuality. It isn't wrong, it just is and you have the fundamental human right to be at ease with your sexuality. I wish you well in finding peace with it.

Remember to use condoms when you start having anal (or vaginal) intercourse and you'll be fine. Make sure you read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them with confidence. You might also like to buy some to experiment with in the privacy of your own home, so when it comes time to use one with another person, you'll be used to them and know what to do. Don't wait until the heat of the moment to familiarise yourself with condoms and lube.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MJworried

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2007, 12:21:24 am »
Hello all,

I just read over StacheBC's thread, and I am deeply saddened for him.

But now I'm a little more concerned over my exprience, since he also was in the sauna.

I had mutual masterbation sessions with 6 men in the sauna, and I am now offically nervous.

Should I have the same worries..

I noticed that I have a slight rash that won't go away on both sides of the cheek.  I thought

it might have been due to shaving but it's been weeks now.. and it's still theere??!!!!!
and Now I have pain in thee right side of my groin! >:( >:( >:(

please help. thank you

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:02:40 am by MJworried »

Offline MJworried

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2007, 12:22:45 am »
Hello all,

I just read over StacheBC's thread, and I am deeply saddened for him.

But now I'm a little more concerned over my exprience, since he also was in the sauna.

I had mutual masterbation sessions with 6 men in the sauna, and I am now offically nervous.

Should I have the same worries..

I noticed that I have a slight rash that won't go away on both sides of the cheek.  I thought

it might have been due to shaving (and I haveen't shaved it for weeks) but it's been weeks now.. and it's still theere??!!!!!

please help. thank you

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 01:07:32 am »
Haven't we been here before?

STOP raiding the Just Tested Poz Forum for more fear fodder for yourself!  This is a site for HIV and you have been told over and over in this thread that mutual masturbation is NOT a risk for HIV.  You've spun it like 50 different ways already.  You think the risk changes based on the LOCATION the activity takes place? 

Move on.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline MJworried

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2007, 01:11:22 am »
thank you for your reply..

sorry.. i just am scared because now I have pain in my groin.

i really don't want to be banned. i just want some advice.. i'm new to all of this

my apologies once again

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2007, 03:14:19 am »
MJ going into the poz only forums and dragging the issues of HIV positive people back here to bolster your own unfounded fears is called "trawling" and it's very, very uncool.

Even for a worried well.

Don't do it.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2007, 05:48:26 am »
MJ,

You've convinced me that it's time you had a four week time out.  The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Do not create another account to get around your time out because if you do, I will know and you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline MJworried

worried about condom slip
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2007, 07:01:48 pm »
last night I had my FIRST anal where i was the receiver.

Here's what we did.

1. unprotected oral sex.
2. then partner used a condom to have anal sex with me.  however. after a few minutes of anal sex, he pulled out and then
jerked himself off till he came.  I thought he took the condom off.  However this morning, while going to the bathroon.. I noticed the
condom was still inside me.  I discovered it in the toilet bowl.  It came out of me in the morning!

my partner assured me that he tested negative in JUNE of this year.  However, what are my chances of contracting hiv if he was
possibly positive?  should I be of any concern?  should I get tested?  I was tested twice this year... once in March and then again in May...

also, i noticed a faint amount of blood on the toilet tissue... should I be worried?  Please help me.. You feedback is greatly appreciated.. thank you

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.