Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Lipodystrophy & Metabolic Problems

Deca Durabolin (Nandroline Decanoate)

(1/2) > >>

wesley88:
Greetings!  I'm suffering from lipo, and I need to build up my muscle mass.  I've been reading that Deca Durabolin (Nandroline Decanoate) was a safe anabolic.  Has anyone used it, and with what success?  I wish to verify that it is indeed safe, and doesn't adversely impact meds (Atripla).  thanks much!

Jeff G:
It can be safe if used strictly under a doctors supervision when indicated but because of the potential for side effects I personally think it should be the drug of last resort. Many of the cosmetic benefits fade pretty fast once you are off it and you cant take it forever .   

wesley88:
Wow.  Thanks much, Jeff!

Jeff G:
You are welcome !

Lorenzopier:
Hello Wesley unfortunately neither Deca Durabolin or its cousin compounds Testosterone and Testosterone Gels will have any anabolic properties unless you have a testosterone deficiency. Talk to your doctor about having your testosterones checked before considering these compounds. Also talk to your doctor first about switching meds. Even after i switched meds my lipo was still causing quality of life and emotional issues for me. Thankfully i have succesfully dealt with my lipo issues for four years now using natural alternatives. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version