Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:40:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773185
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 476
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 286
Total: 286

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is DEAD  (Read 113557 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Osama Bin Laden is DEAD
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2011, 06:50:46 pm »
This is for Woodsie:

Seem that there's science backing it up -- if you're not enthusiastic about the celebrations about offing Osama then you're lacking a penis.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2011, 06:56:39 pm »
"if you're not enthusiastic about the celebrations about offing Osama then ..."
or you might be a little bit religious
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2011, 07:02:18 pm »
or you might be a little bit religious

Thanks for showing me The Way, Mikie.  I'll try and pick up a sense of humor tomorrow when I go shopping at Walmart.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2011, 07:08:46 pm »
Thanks for showing me The Way, Mikie.  I'll try and pick up a sense of humor tomorrow when I go shopping at Walmart.

Shit I swear by Kmart, Walmart, and Big-O-lots, as cheap as I'm, I can make dollar go FAR  :D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2011, 07:10:50 pm »
I still dont get how Osama could just be chillin in Pakistan and not be noticed...I mean here he is 2 weeks ago shopping in Islamabad..

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:15:08 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2011, 07:11:55 pm »
Shit I swear by Kmart, Walmart, and Big-O-lots, as cheap as I'm, I can make dollar go FAR  :D

You know Philicia doesn't visit Wal-Mart.  She's too Paris Hilton for that.

I myself hate that place, but I don't mind Target and Big Lots.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2011, 07:13:32 pm »
You know Philicia doesn't visit Wal-Mart.  She's too Paris Hilton for that.

Actually when I went to visit my parents for Easter I accompanied my mother into the local Walmart -- first time in probably five years.  I even bought two tubes of Biotene.

Offline denb45

« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2011, 07:16:39 pm »
You know Philicia doesn't visit Wal-Mart.  She's too Paris Hilton for that.

Well I've had 12 yrs. to learn how to be poor, I think I'm good at it by now , my other-half calls me a cheap son of a bitch on daily basis  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline denb45

« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2011, 07:23:53 pm »
I still dont get how Osama could just be chillin in Pakistan and not be noticed...I mean here he is 2 weeks ago shopping in Islamabad..

Willy, shit that looks like one of my ex BF's  :D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2011, 07:33:36 pm »

Offline denb45

« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2011, 07:37:39 pm »
*sigh*

miss p, you don't seem like you would like the artsie crafsie  types at all, you seem much more sophisticated for that  ;)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2011, 07:38:52 pm »
miss p, you don't seem like you would like the artsie crafsie  types at all, you seem much more sophisticated for that  ;)

artsie crafsie?  Care to illustrate that one for me?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #162 on: May 02, 2011, 07:41:50 pm »
*sigh*

SEE! Putting a bullet in Osama's eye is bringing people together. So Sweet  :-*
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline denb45

« Reply #163 on: May 02, 2011, 07:42:38 pm »
artsie crafsie?  Care to illustrate that one for me?

Pierced lip/shoulder tattoo, you seem to be more into a man with a six-figure-income, guess I really don't know you that well  :-*
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:44:21 pm by denb45 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #164 on: May 02, 2011, 08:18:50 pm »

Offline denb45

« Reply #165 on: May 02, 2011, 08:26:59 pm »

??? well there one in every bunch, now isn't there  ???

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #166 on: May 02, 2011, 08:50:28 pm »
Could it be Pakistan hasn't been completely honest with us ( and yes this is sarcasm ) .

I was thinking about this last night ... either Pakistan knew he was there or they didn't , either way that stinks up the smell test . A fortified concrete monster house in a a military neighbor hood and they never suspected something wasn't right . I do not buy it .     
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline denb45

« Reply #167 on: May 02, 2011, 08:56:48 pm »
Could it be Pakistan hasn't been completely honest with us ( and yes this is sarcasm ) .

I was thinking about this last night ... either Pakistan knew he was there or they didn't , either way that stinks up the smell test . A fortified concrete monster house in a a military neighbor hood and they never suspected something wasn't right . I do not buy it .     

Jeff, they all probably FEARED for there life, why would they say anything about it, even if they did know?

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #168 on: May 02, 2011, 09:10:15 pm »
Jeff, they all probably FEARED for there life, why would they say anything about it, even if they did know?

Read it and weep, Denby
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x1243928

Of course I made up a crazy conspiracy to comment on the poster who thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

But the truth is regional power politics makes for unusual bedfellows.  Do you need a certain kind of "friend" more than you need to destroy an enemy.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline denb45

« Reply #169 on: May 02, 2011, 09:17:26 pm »
Well meehie, it's no secret that Osama's family were all good friends of GW BUSH , that's a known fact and NOT a conspiracy , throw in the US and it's short term memory on a lot of things and there ya go ;) voters just don't remember SHIT anymore, it's only limited to maybe a few yrs. @ the very least  ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:24:59 pm by denb45 »

Offline ds4146

« Reply #170 on: May 02, 2011, 09:21:08 pm »
You think my college degree prevented me from figuring that out?
Not sure whether you went to a really bad community college or have recently signed up to work at Fox.
If you can't get simple facts straight on an internet message board maybe you should stick to threads about Jake Gyllenhaal.
And therefore this is really kinda of calling the kettle black.

And actually it has been reported by more than one news group that the guy actually did have a need for dialysis treatments. As Joan Rivers famously said, how fucking difficult could it have been to follow that cord to the plug.  But more importantly, if only "We Need to Be Committed" in Mental Health got as much attention as this ten year chase. Maybe now be can put out attention and money to more worthwhile venues.

Offline woodshere

• ain't no shame in my game
« Reply #171 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:17 pm »

Seem that there's science backing it up -- if you're not enthusiastic about the celebrations about offing Osama then you're lacking a penis.

Well punishment does excite me, but only when I am the one being punished...:)
"Let us give pubicity to HV/AIDS and not hide it..." "One of the things destroying people with AIDS is the stigma we attach to it."   Nelson Mandela

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #172 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:21 pm »
Not sure whether you went to a really bad community college or have recently signed up to work at Fox. And therefore this is really kinda of calling the kettle black.

And actually it has been reported by more than one news group that the guy actually did have a need for dialysis treatments. As Joan Rivers famously said, how fucking difficult could it have been to follow that cord to the plug.  But more importantly, if only "We Need to Be Committed" in Mental Health got as much attention as this ten year chase. Maybe now be can put out attention and money to more worthwhile venues.

reported, yes; confirmed, no

hence, you FAIL

Offline denb45

« Reply #173 on: May 02, 2011, 09:34:59 pm »
Well punishment does excite me, but only when I am the one being punished...:)

YES woody, I know you love abuse & punishment, done by the right person that is  :-*

Offline ds4146

« Reply #174 on: May 02, 2011, 09:47:44 pm »
2) he had kidney stone issues, he wasn't on dialysis... or that's the suspicion as if he'd needed dialysis for a decade he probably would have already died.
All CAPS and the word fail in one sentence, so hurtful. But I would imagine that your your source is as good as mine..HENCE...you are either getting your trash from FOX or your Community College. FAIL!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #175 on: May 02, 2011, 09:52:28 pm »
All CAPS and the word fail in one sentence, so hurtful. But I would imagine that your your source is as good as mine..HENCE...you are either getting your trash from FOX or your Community College. FAIL!

So prove he was on dialysis then, Mr. Community College.  I need not prove a negative.  I shall decide your level of FAIL (which should always be in all caps, so you also FAIL teh intranetz).

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #176 on: May 02, 2011, 10:00:13 pm »
So prove he was on dialysis then, Mr. Community College.  I need not prove a negative.  I shall decide your level of FAIL (which should always be in all caps, so you also FAIL teh intranetz).

puhleaze, you both fail. No one could prove that he had dialysis or kidney stones up until his capture. Doing so would mean relying on 2nd hand information which 1) was from some informant who's veracity would be in question or 2) from an inmate at gitmo, again who's veracity is questionable. Unless of course if such inmate was water boarded when the info came out, in which case such info would be 100% acurate  ::) (<--sarcastic smiley face)

Now I suppose it could be proven he was on Dialysis if when the GI's busted into his bedroom and shot him in the eye he was hooked up to a dialysis machine.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:03:05 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline denb45

« Reply #177 on: May 02, 2011, 10:02:50 pm »
puhleaze, you both fail. No one could prove that he had dialysis or kidney stones up until last night. Doing so would mean relying on 2nd hand information which 1) was from some informant who's veracity would be in question or 2) from an inmate at gitmo, again who's veracity is questionable. Unless of course if such inmate was water boarded when the info came out, in which case such info would be 100% acurate  ::) (<--sarcastic smiley face)

:D :D :D YES, water boarding is like a modern day truth serum isn't it young man  ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2011, 10:14:13 pm »
puhleaze, you both fail. No one could prove that he had dialysis or kidney stones up until his capture.

Maybe he just had teh AIDS and also had shrunken testicles.

Offline mecch

« Reply #179 on: May 02, 2011, 10:16:31 pm »
Well before they dumped him into the sea, the Navy could have autopsied the corpse on some medical ship.

Arafat was the one with the AIDS.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2011, 10:16:49 pm »
had teh AIDS and also had shrunken testicles.

:(

But huge guns.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline denb45

« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2011, 10:19:08 pm »
:(

But huge guns.

Well you know what they say, you cannot have the cake & the icing too  ;) you get one or the other huge guns or a small penis, pick your poison  :-*
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:21:52 pm by denb45 »

Offline mecch

« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2011, 10:24:34 pm »
Well there are several supposed Raspustin cocks, but then they cut it off him because he was such a spell-binding lover.  Never heard any rumors about Bin Laden being a stud.

Offline denb45

« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2011, 10:27:21 pm »
Well there are several supposed Raspustin cocks, but then they cut it off him because he was such a spell-binding lover.  Never heard any rumors about Bin Laden being a stud.

for every lbs you loose you gain an inch of cock  :D when u get old it's all about gravity 

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #184 on: May 02, 2011, 10:28:54 pm »
Well there are several supposed Raspustin cocks, but then they cut it off him because he was such a spell-binding lover.  Never heard any rumors about Bin Laden being a stud.

No doubt Bin Laden was hung, I mean look at his Nose and hands.

@Denny - my peen hasnt shrunken, it's still big as a babies arm. Only my nuts have vacated the premises.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline denb45

« Reply #185 on: May 02, 2011, 10:35:33 pm »
No doubt Bin Laden was hung, I mean look at his Nose and hands.

@Denny - my peen hasnt shrunken, it's still big as a babies arm. Only my nuts have vacated the premises.

Sounds like a personal problem to me, or maybe you might wanna get those boys checked out, you might  have super gonad-ism and you might want to refrain form using them steroids  young man ;D  that baby arm of a cock aint gonna do a bit of good, if you aint the nuts to back that up  ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:38:23 pm by denb45 »

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #186 on: May 02, 2011, 11:02:24 pm »

This was just posted by one of my brother's spawn on facebook:

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! REPOST IF YOU AGREE!!

Hmmm...  And I wonder why they never invite my family and I over for Christmas dinner?

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline denb45

« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2011, 11:08:55 pm »

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! REPOST IF YOU AGREE!!

Hmmm...  And I wonder why they never invite my family and I over for Christmas dinner?

Tomas ,@ this point, I think the Obama Administration just got lucky, found him, and took him out  ;D

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #188 on: May 02, 2011, 11:15:48 pm »

I thought Navy SEALS qualified as sailors, not soliders. :)

MtD

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2011, 11:17:23 pm »
who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY
I thought it was Congress, via the TEA party, that wasn't passing a budget and was going to shut down the gov't and not pay the soldiers. ::)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline denb45

« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2011, 11:22:30 pm »
I thought Navy SEALS qualified as sailors, not soliders. :)

MtD

YES, those NAVY SEALS are the best of the best the Navy has to offer, they are Sailors & Jar-heads all warped into one, you know The Marines are a part of the US Navy..........right? I'm an ex sailor ya know  ;)

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #191 on: May 02, 2011, 11:24:59 pm »
Tomas ,@ this point, I think the Obama Administration just got lucky, found him, and took him out  ;D

I agree with you on that...

But there is a little deeper message in her post, and it's that same quiet hate that we hear from those who are not so open with their racist views.  Let's just say she's one of those who still can't get over the fact we have a black president.

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #192 on: May 02, 2011, 11:28:37 pm »
My repub friends have been posting those remarks on Facebook about how Obama just happened to be in office when the soldiers found and killed Osama, and Pres Obama deserves zero credit.  Well, it is hard to argue that the troops shouldn't get the credit for this.  However, they are totally ignoring or just ignorant that Pres Obama asked for a plan in June 2009 to get Osama.  There are consequences when we have an incompetent president vs a competent one.   After all due to Bush, Osama has gotten everything he said he wanted.  Osama said he wanted to get us into a war in the Middle East (Iraq) where we drain our treasury and lives.  We've lost over 6,000 now and have spent over $1Trillion in Iraq and a quarter Trillion in Afghanistan.  We gave up freedoms and became afraid.  So, Osama got more than those 3,000 lives on 9/11.    

Now, repubs are pushing the idea that we got the intelligence from prisoners at Gitmo, who gave info about the couriers.  Now, how in the hell did anyone captured 5, 6, or 8 years ago know anything about what was currently happening?  I think it is time to completely come home from Afghanistan and close Gitmo.  Even after the 2000 election, I got behind Bush after 9/11--until it was obvious he wanted to go into Iraq.  But, it appears many repubs will not give Pres Obama any credit or reach out a hand.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #193 on: May 02, 2011, 11:30:56 pm »
Where do you get all of these Republican friends from Teddy?  I don't have any.

Offline denb45

« Reply #194 on: May 02, 2011, 11:32:52 pm »
I agree with you on that...

But there is a little deeper message in her post, and it's that same quiet hate that we hear from those who are not so open with their racist views.  Let's just say she's one of those who still can't get over the fact we have a black president.

Well, some people aren't EVER gonna get over that, such shame ya know  ???

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2011, 11:34:42 pm »
Oh, just another thought, but about media coverage.  NBC News is still saying Osama was outside when he was shot and they use animation to show this.  ABC shows animation of Osama in a bedroom and was shot.  ABC also obtained video of the house showing all the blood in the bedroom.  NBC shows animation showing both choppers landing inside the compound.  ABC shows one landing outside the compound--the one that had mechanical problems.  And, we keep hearing about 18ft walls.  But the video ABC shows would suggest the walls were barely 12 feet.

Splitting hairs maybe, but interesting how different news sources give different info.  It is easy to see how misinformation gets spread around.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2011, 11:39:26 pm »

I deactivated my facebook account today because of what people I know were saying about the president . I have had enough LOL .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline drewm

« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2011, 11:44:56 pm »
As a former member of the Armed Forces, I took orders from those appointed over me and the Command In Chief. Regardless of how anyone feels, politically or otherwise, Barack Obama IS the Commander In Chief and HE made the call. Yes, those Special Forces members deserve ALL the credit but to somehow paint Obama as less is grossly unfair. Congratulations Special Forces and the U.S.A!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:48:50 pm by drewm »
Diagnosed in  May of 2010 with teh AIDS.

PCP Pneumonia . CD4 8 . VL 500,000

TRIUMEQ - VALTREX -  FLUOXETINE - FENOFIBRATE - PRAVASTATIN - CIALIS

Numbers consistent since 12/2010 - VL has remained undetectable and CD4 is anywhere from 275-325

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2011, 11:46:02 pm »
for every lbs you loose you gain an inch of cock  :D when u get old it's all about gravity 

spoken like a true expert   8)
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline emeraldize

« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2011, 11:47:43 pm »
Ok, so Osama is dead. Whoop.

Can we get on to more important stuff....Since my Celebrity Apprentice was interrupted, can anyone tell me whether it was Neenie or Star that got fired? Where can we find this info?

-W

My sister told me her daughter found online somewhere that it was Hope who was fired!!! A cat could have modelled the hair care products better---but she tried to forewarn she's a still shot gal, not a runway pro.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.