Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:32:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 230
Total: 232

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I was just attacked  (Read 16996 times)

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
I was just attacked
« on: September 10, 2006, 06:31:30 am »
Just back from the hospital. With 7 stitches and 2 "staples." Still in shock, close to tears.

From the bar I went to the one late-night pizza place. Made eyes with a boy. We start talking. We laugh. We start walking home (my place). We smoke a cigarette. We sit on a bench. We're a little... cosy (i.e., we're making out, kissing). Four women approach us. "So, you were making fun of us." What?! No, we weren't, you must have someone else in mind.

"NO, bitch!." Kick with big heels. Arms. Stomping. Then, a bottle was broken over my head and I can feel the blood flowing. Brian is being kicked in the balls and is bleeding also. Then they run.

"Call 911" I manage to mumble. A crowd has gathered, there were lots of witneses, it was still "only" 2 a.m. on a Saturday night. Big commotion. Police arrives. Ambulance arrives. I look at Brian -- his face is a bloody mess. I look at myself in the cops' mirror -- mine is too.

At the hospital -- stitches, staples. Oh gawd! For the stitches, near my eye: about 17 "pricks" of lidocaine before the stitches could be done.

Leaving the hospital: my wallet's gone. Have to get the hospital to call the police to drive me home. And here I am, with a face and chest still caked with dried blood, wondering why bad things happen to good people. And hoping Brian is OK as well.

"Vissi d'arte, vissi d'amore."

Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline blondbeauty

Re: I was just attacked
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 06:41:03 am »
I am very sorry. What happened to you is something I always think could happen to me and one of the things I fear most.
Four WOMEN did that?  >:(
I wish you both a quick recovery.
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 06:52:33 am »
(((((Jay)))))

That really sucks - so sorry it happened to you. Hope you heal quickly - especially the damage to your psyche, which can linger if you're not careful. Talk to a counselor at a crisis center or similar if you feel you're having a difficult time shaking off the emotional effects. Hope you're friend is ok too.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 07:18:20 am »
Wow, very sorry to hear about your assault. I hope they catch the people who did that.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 07:37:50 am »
Four WOMEN did that?  >:(
I wish you both a quick recovery.

what Juan said!! what Ann said too. be careful out there sweety

Offline joemutt

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 07:52:04 am »
I'm so sorry for you  :'(  and hope you get over this quickly. I have been attacked twice, it's something that can linger in your system for a long time. I hope you both will be well.

Offline angels4kelly

• IT JUST IS!!.....OKAY!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 08:22:36 am »
Jay,
I am sorry to hear that you were hurt!
Sometimes it's hard to believe how mean and nasty some people can be >:(

VERY SICK JERKS!!

FEEL BETTER, JAY
PEACE,
kELLY
POSITIVE SINCE-10/1990
CD4-610
CD4%-29.3
VL-UNDETECTABLE
VIREAD,VIRACEPT, EPZICOM

MOST RECENT...
10/9/2006
CD4's-714
CD4%-30%
VL-Undetectable
DIAGNOSES POSITIVE 10/90
SAME MEDS, VIREAD, VIRAMUNE, EPZICOM.

SHOOT FOR THE MOON! YOU MAY MISS,
BUT YOU'LL LAND IN THE STARS :)

Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.

Failure is not in falling down,
but the staying down

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 08:23:08 am »
Very, very sorry mr  :( & angry  >:(. Get well soon

- matt

Now playing: Depeche Mode, I Feel Loved (Danny Tenaglia remix)
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline IzPoz

• God, grant me the serenity...
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 08:27:30 am »
I am so very sorry this happened.  I can't believe it was women who did that :( That's just aweful :(

I hope the healing happens quickly, both inside and out.
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

Offline cjc

• Sweet Girl
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 08:32:03 am »
Wow, sorry to hear about that. Hope you will be okay. Cristy

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 08:32:11 am »
I'm sorry and angered to hear this Jay.

May swift vengeance and terrible retribution be yours.

>:(

MtD

Offline frenchpat

• Love your friends, don't eat them.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 08:36:51 am »
Jay,

I am terribly sorry for what happened to you and angered too.

Do get help to talk this over. I wish you heal from this, inside as outside.

big ((((((((HUG)))))))))

Pat
People have the power - Patti Smith

Offline Nadine

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 08:40:13 am »
OMG...this makes me so sad.  I am sorry this happened to you

Feel better soon Jay

Offline Cliff

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2006, 08:41:25 am »
Jay,

>:(  I'm sorry to hear this.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Cliff

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 08:56:53 am »
How awful! I'm at a loss for words and totally saddened by this. My thoughts and well wishes go out to you and Brian both.

Take care
Jeff

Offline Christine

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 11:26:50 am »
Jay,
Sending good thoughts for a quick recovery. I am so sorry that this happened to you. Big hugs to you.
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline Teresa

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2006, 11:31:13 am »
Jay,

So sorry this happened to you. Hope they catch the ones that did this.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 11:53:20 am »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This just pisses me off! Jay, I am terribly sorry this had to happen to you and Brian. Just want to make sure you both are okay...this I know, will take some to recover from emotionally...believe me I know! But you will recover and you will be stronger for it...in the mean time, I hope they catch the bitches so you can ram a stiletto down there throats!

I will not apologize for the way this makes me feel...it makes me so angry...

Jay, you and the rest of us deserve to live our lives free of fear...and...well...I am close to tears myself...

Again, I am sorry this has happend to you my friend, I wish you and Brian nothing more than a speedy recovery, and swift justice!!

Godspeed my friend!

Much love...
Jeromy
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 11:58:05 am »
Hello,

Sorry to hear this had happened. I am hoping they catch those responsible !! I have known some pretty tough women in my days.( I wouldn't want to mess with them. ) one was doing time for man-slaughter
That was quite a few years ago. Any idea, what brought this on....

Take care of yourself
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline randym431

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 12:10:51 pm »
Oh man! Or it should be Oh Women?
After seeing remake of THE WICKER MAN last night, your encounter gives me chills.
Diag Sept 2005 VL 1mill, CD4 85, 3%, weight 143# (195# was normal)
Feb 2021, undetectable, weight 215#

Offline David_CA

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 12:16:45 pm »
Hi Jay,

I'm also really sorry this happened.  I'm not trying to make light of the situation, but were these real women or maybe drag queens?  In any event, I always thought men were the more violent of the sexes.  I know it'll take some time for the emotional scars to heal, but they will, for the most part.  What you've experienced is one of my greatest fears.  Obviously, being gay doesn't add to our safety.  Man, I'm about ready to move to the campground where I always feel safe.  Take care and keep us updated on things. 

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 12:17:47 pm »
Where did this happen?

Offline Val

• Praxitèles -- Satyre au repos
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 01:34:44 pm »
So sorry, Jay, this happened to you and your friend!  Allow me to say one or two things about the subject of violence against gays and lesbians, please.  First, you really should do everything imaginable and make sure these women are found and punished.  Now, I am not sure how much  the American police can be trusted on the subject and, for this reason, I strongly advise you to hire a lawyer --- if possible.
Second, when and if they are found, you really should press charges against each and every one of them.  In case you decide to do that, you should also be prepared for retaliation/blackmail from them.  It is indeed a tough choice, but it is the one a heterosexual person would do.  Now, why gays and lesbians don't do the same beats me every single time!  I know that the fear of being harrassed and, especially, beaten again is overwhelming.  However, until we, gays and lesbians, don't follow these simple rules,  there will be always attacks against us.  Of course, this is easy said than done, but it is the right thing to do if, once and for all, you wanna live your life with dignity. 
Know that there are --- or there should be --- ways to protect yourself and your friend from the blackmailing as well.  You won't believe the things a good lawyer is able to do!
It is interesting noticing, and since we're discussing this sickening subject, that violence against gays and, get this one, especially against lesbians have increased considerably in France as a whole, but especially in Paris.  It is even something that the gay press is urgeing Parisian gays and lesbians to tell friends who visit the city to be aware of...
Just when you thought that it was safe (and generally accepted)  to hold hands and show your love and affection to your honey, in public, in one of the most liberal capitals of Europe,  the violence starts all over again!  But this time, and no one knows exactly why, the lesbians are in the front line.
So, Jay, I do hope you'll have a speed recovery and, hopefully, the police will do what it is paid for and these women will get the punishment they deserve.  You are not alone in this fight!  The first thing to do is to get in touch with a Human Right Association, AIDS Association and/or any organization you think might be able to help you out with this thorny matter.  The important thing here is "to take action!"
Peace to you.

Val
___
___
Arthus Bertrand
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/affichage.php?reference=TVDC%20YABFR084&pais=France
Ali Mahdavi
http://asyoudesireme.online.fr/index.htm
Richard de Chazal
http://www.richarddechazal.com/
Daniel Nassoy
http://www.danielnassoy.com/pages/galeries_portraits_2.html
Photography:
The word comes from the Greek words φως phos ("light"), and γραφίς graphis ("stylus", "paintbrush") or γραφή graphê, together meaning "drawing with light" or "representation by means of lines".

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 01:43:33 pm »
I am so sorry to hear this Jay.   I hope you and your friend will both be o.k., and also I hope that these people are caught.

Remember though, that even if they are not, that doesn't mean they "got away with it".....the wheel of Karma is pretty far-reaching.   

Hugs,

Alan   :'(
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 01:50:16 pm »
We share our society with animals.  I sorry you ran afoul of four of them.  I wish you a speedy recovery, you and your friend.  The anger will be the hardest thing to overcome.  Reach outside yourself for help.

Offline bear60

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 01:52:35 pm »
Wat wait wait......... WOMEN did this to you?
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 04:09:52 pm »
Thanks guys, for all your good wishes. All of you know, I hope, that they mean a lot to me.

I'm fine. Reading old sci-fi novels, lounging on the couch, eating (what else?) ice cream. Last night already feels remote. I'm just baffled by the apparent motivelesness of the assault. Money? I had barely a few shekels. Homophobia? But they didn't call us fags or anything like that. Revenge for a (mis)perceived slight? Maybe. Just for the heck of it? That's the frightening one. The police do have their descriptions, there were many witnesses, and I do intend to press charges.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Brian's OK, he was less hurt than I was; we hadn't gotten to the number-exchanging stage, so I hope to see him around.

Off to queer choir practice, for the first time, in a few hours. And now back to the adventures of Thorby ("Citizen of the Galaxy," Robert Heinlein) and cookie dough ice cream.

Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 04:18:53 pm »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 09:05:01 pm by cowandalehouse »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 04:44:01 pm »
Jay, what a terrifying experience. Hoping that you and Brian both heal quickly and completely.

There sure is a lot of violence and cruelty in this world.

There's good stuff too but it's foolish to pretend otherwise about the darker side.

Hoping your today is better than yesterday.
Andy Velez

Offline Robert

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 04:58:52 pm »
Jay.  I'm sorry to hear about this too.  The ice cream helps.  The queer choir helps.  Just picking yourself up and trying to go on with your life helps.  It's not easy.  I know.  But it helps.

good luck.

robert

Offline livingpositively

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 05:07:48 pm »
Hey Jay,

I'm pretty stunned right now.  Sorry such a thing happened to you.  It really is maddening.  Has to make you wonder WTF makes people tick.

My gut reaction is to wish those people a slow, painful and miserable existence.  Truth be told, though, they probably already have that and have to act in this manner to make themselves feel better about their sorry, trashy life.

Speedy recovery to you, and hopefully you can connect with "the boy" again.   :)

Shane
4/6/07   CD4 450, % 23, No VL
2/19/07 CD4 487, % 26, VL 47,500
1/4/07   CD4 357, % 27, No VL
10/3/06 CD4 500, % 26, VL 18,000
7/6/06   CD4 530, % 29, VL 83,800
4/6/06   CD4 555, % 28, VL 13,000

Offline wellington

• Don't sweat the little things.
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 05:31:46 pm »
Why people do things like that is just beyond me. I know your good karma will bite them in their respective arses while you get on with your day!

*hugs*

Offline Marshall

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2006, 05:36:10 pm »
Hey hang in there! Its things like this that destroy your faith in humans!

Loads of luv and look after yourself
Marshall
You can never have enough friends!

Offline Jody

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2006, 05:43:08 pm »
Dear Jay...I am horrified to read about you and your pal getting bashed...I hope the perpetrators are caught and convicted...It is good to hear you are getting back in the swing of things and going to choir practice.  Take care and be well.

Jody  :'(
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Iggy

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2006, 05:46:28 pm »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:34:36 pm by Iggy »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2006, 05:47:59 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear all this...sending you healing thoughts from NZ...and don't worry those responsible will get what's coming to them eventaully but hopefull sooner than later.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Suntropic98

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2006, 06:32:21 pm »
Just back from the hospital. With 7 stitches and 2 "staples." Still in shock, close to tears.

From the bar I went to the one late-night pizza place. Made eyes with a boy. We start talking. We laugh. We start walking home (my place). We smoke a cigarette. We sit on a bench. We're a little... cosy (i.e., we're making out, kissing). Four women approach us. "So, you were making fun of us." What?! No, we weren't, you must have someone else in mind.

"NO, bitch!." Kick with big heels. Arms. Stomping. Then, a bottle was broken over my head and I can feel the blood flowing. Brian is being kicked in the balls and is bleeding also. Then they run.

"Call 911" I manage to mumble. A crowd has gathered, there were lots of witneses, it was still "only" 2 a.m. on a Saturday night. Big commotion. Police arrives. Ambulance arrives. I look at Brian -- his face is a bloody mess. I look at myself in the cops' mirror -- mine is too.

At the hospital -- stitches, staples. Oh gawd! For the stitches, near my eye: about 17 "pricks" of lidocaine before the stitches could be done.

Leaving the hospital: my wallet's gone. Have to get the hospital to call the police to drive me home. And here I am, with a face and chest still caked with dried blood, wondering why bad things happen to good people. And hoping Brian is OK as well.

"Vissi d'arte, vissi d'amore."

Jay

Jay-

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hate it when I see stuff like this happen to people. Get well soon and my prayers are with you!  :'(

Offline ndrew

• ....-.-.-.-.-.....
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2006, 07:21:29 pm »
Dear Jay,

My heart goes out to you!  I hope your body heals quickly, emotionally please take your time...

This goes to show that assholes know no gender boundaries.

Love and support,
Andrew

Offline poobear

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2006, 07:31:22 pm »
Jay
    I am so sorry for what you had to go thru and what you will have to go thru because of some inconsiderate FUCKS.  I do believe stronly what goes around comes around.  Wishing you and your freind a speedy recovery both physically and mentaly.  Great Big Hugs.  Rachel

Offline penguin

• The Penguin Whisperer
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2006, 07:32:56 pm »
always, makes me sad, very sad, when someone has to see that side of human behaviour, makes it so much harder to believe in the good bits.
sometimes, the shouting just drowns out the whispers i think.
heal quickly, keep smiling

Kate

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2006, 09:35:47 pm »
sorry to hear this Jay.  May Karma dish out its revenge slow and sweet and within sight so you can enjoy it!!

Andrew
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Eldon

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2006, 09:57:11 pm »
Hello Jay,

This is some terrible news that disturbs me. Those four ******* should have minded their own business. WTF? Anycase, I am hoping that you get better soon and take care of yourself.

Have the BEST Day!

Offline joyluckclub

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2006, 11:08:50 pm »
WTF?

I hope you get well quickly. Take care of yourself.  We are all praying for your recovery.

"Honey, be who you is"  Madea.........

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2006, 11:14:57 pm »
Fucking bitches!!!!

You wanna know the reason to be attacked? SIMPLY: You are a handsome guy, with a beatiful butt , firm pecs and a nice guy...

MEN, BELIEVE: THAT DRIVES ANY WOMAN CRAZY!!! (Specialy, because the last 3...You know, some crazy people simply destroys what they cannot have)....

Now, PLEASE: For the gay/queer pride that joins together every single fag around this planet, from ancient greek times... MAKE SURE YOU ARE EATING LOW FAT ICE CREAM....(Or you will regret later at the gym)  -Ok, somebad humor from ine...But I do not care-

Get well...Wait, too straight...Let me re-phrase: GET HOT SOON!! :P

Alex

Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline Beatz4me

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2006, 01:28:23 pm »
 ??? ??? ???

Hugz

Offline Mattinsrq

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2006, 03:06:02 pm »
Disgusting thing to have happen to anybody.  I pray that I will still be living in a time were this sort of social intolerance has long been forgotten.

Matt

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2006, 11:57:38 pm »
Not much of an update. Police have nothing, doubt they will in the future.

What's odd though: meeting my friends and peers, yesterday and today, and listening to their comments of sympathy and horror, was more upsetting than the actual aftermath of the assault. Recited the "story" 20 times today; not looking forward to more of the same tomorrow (still have black eye and noticeable gash etc).

Jay

Offline Teresa

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 12:04:38 am »
Makes me so mad everytime i think about what happened.

Hopefully your eye and your gash will heal where they arent noticeable soon.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 12:39:41 am »
Jay, 

I hope you are doing better... Keep eating the ice cream..

Love

edited for being pissed off at the time.... and not being very nice...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:48:44 am by Eric »

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 01:01:29 am »
Well my thoughts and prayers go out to you both. This is a disturbing event. I'm sorry you both had to go through such a horrifying ordeal.Stay strong and get well soon....Much love...
Positive since 1985

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.